Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,499 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Niko Montana

Characters You Can't Stand

SmokesWithCigs

thomas sutton from tlad. i shouldn't be assaulted with full frontal male nudity when playing a video game. that was disgusting.

SmokesWithCigs

Franklin's aunt as well as Gerald from gta online.

I don't get the hate for Gerald. he should've been a mission giver in storymode I guess rockstar figured he bares too strong a resemblance to big smoke and using him would've made the game feel unoriginal.

Edited by SmokesWithCigs

Femme Fatale

thomas sutton from tlad. i shouldn't be assaulted with full frontal male nudity when playing a video game. that was disgusting.

What's wrong with frontal male nudity? My only problem is that he's an old guy. :barf:

Algonquin Assassin

Stubbs is his name and is that really a good resson? I mean we see his dick for a fraction of a second.

I bet the Trevor fanboys still love Trevor despite seeing his bare ass and balls when he drops his pants in front of Floyd.:p

Tycek

Stubbs is his name and is that really a good resson? I mean we see his dick for a fraction of a second.

I bet the Trevor fanboys still love Trevor despite seeing his bare ass and balls when he drops his pants in front of Floyd. :p

Not to mention you can find him in woman's dress with nothing underneath it. :barf:

Edited by Tycek

StormBreaker

-Zero
-Brian Jeremy
-The truth (or whatever his name is)
-Henrique Bardas

-OG Loc

Edited by StormBreaker

Typhus

I could say Trevor, but I'd just be repeating everything I previously said about them and their failings as a character.

So, as a runner up, I'd say Jimmy De Santa. And it's not because he plays video games or is unemployed, that doesn't make him a bad character. It's the disrespect he shows to his father, his willingness to manipulate his family and then shed a few crocodile tears when things get rough, it's his f*cking insistence on acting like a stereotypical black man when he's a rich white kid, it's the fact that he drugs his own father and steals from him on multiple occasions.

He's a piece of f*cking sh*t. And what kills me is that they could have went a different way. They could have had him be the voice of reason, be a moral influence like Roman. Instead they made him as detestable and repulsive as AJ Soprano.

It's one of the biggest failings of GTA V's plot. How could they have thought any players would give a sh*t about this character? Or want to save his life?

Edited by Typhus

Ertan Soner

Almost all gta 5 characters

Hilary King
Kent Paul
Og Loc
Brucie Kibbutz
Anthony Prince
Rocco Pelosi
Henrique Bardas
Armando Torres
Avery Carrington(because of that stupid helicopter mission)
Zero

Edited by Ertan Soner

zombieslayer777

amanda from gta 5 always yelling at micheal though just a total bitch i ran her over with my car today after chasing her on foot

Edited by zombieslayer777

Jacobmaate

Oh this is easy,

There are many annoying characters throughout the GTA Series, but no one will piss me off more than LJT from GTA Online, Bikers.

STOP CALLING ME FFS

B Dawg

There's a better alternative. Play a GTA whose character cast doesn't consist of only 100% annoying douchebags (basically any GTA that isn't TBOGT and V lol)

Edited by B Dawg

zombieslayer777

amanda from gta v for one because she's just so annoying when she gets angry at micheal

trevor because he's overated almost everyone likes him and plus he's just nasty

thats it for me though

Scott Stapp

That Agent 14 piece of sh*t won't stop calling me.

BigEzmok

Rosenberg

Zero

Wu zi Mu

SmokesWithCigs

What's wrong with frontal male nudity? My only problem is that he's an old guy. :barf:

the problem is i'm a male and I don't want to see that sh*t. gta has yet to show a vagina or full nudity in strip clubs for that matter so therefore I shouldn't have to see dicks all over my screen this goes for the altruist also. I used to hate looking at snapmatics pics from other players when online first started and the page was plastered with dead nude altruist. for gods sakes....ugh!

Femme Fatale

the problem is i'm a male and I don't want to see that sh*t.

Well I do! But only if the guy is young and hot af.

gta has yet to show a vagina or full nudity in strip clubs for that matter

:barf:

this goes for the altruist also. I used to hate looking at snapmatics pics from other players when online first started and the page was plastered with dead nude altruist. for gods sakes....ugh!

Used to hate it? So now you love it? I agree with it being repulsive, since the altruists are all gross old guys. R* should've made them twenty-something year old males with abs, that way those nudes would be worth seeing.

Crossbones

Mori Kibbutz

Evan Moss

Adriana Lopez

Francis McReary

Manny Escuela

DeathMachine15

Kenji Kasen (why waka-gashira wipeout will always be my favorite gta 3 mission)

Tommy Vercetti (let's be honest, a total douche)

Playboy X (Have a save file exclusive to just before this mission, just so I could go back and kill him whenever I feel like it)

Brian Jeremy (emptied shotgun shells into that fat f*ckers chest for half an hour (real time)

Michael's whole family (always put all three of them in the hospital every time I fire up gta 5)

SeroH

Am I the only one who hates Kent Paul?

The Eddo

Big Smoke from SA, but only when he yells "DAMN TRAIN, CJ!".

Otherwise, I can stand him.

JayKed20

Toreno and Catalina

SimonStudios

In San Andreas that could be T-Bone Mendez.

CoolMods
Posted (edited)

Trevor sucks ass. I never ever like him anyways, don't belive why people love him, and Maccer.

Edited by CoolMods

Jack Lupino

Sweet. Just an annoying whiny prick.

Catalina for obvious reasons

Lock n' Stock
Posted (edited)

Where to start?

Catalina, because she's Queen Bitch essentially.

Hilary King, so much for being VC's "best driver". Fat and useless.

Lance Vance, whiny, insolent and backstabbing little bitch.

Eddie Pulaski, Tenpenny's "yes man" and truly an asshole to the end. Brilliantly voiced by Chris Penn though, R.I.P.

Ryder, f*cking busta'.

Zero, annoying little prick with the absolute worst missions in SA, if not the entire GTA series.

Vincenzo, a twat right from you moment you meet him.

Mrs. Cipriani, because what a wonderful mother to send hitmen after her own son?

Marty Jay Williams, repugnant wife-beating trailer-trash inbreed.

Vlad, no explanation needed.

Dimitri, double-crossing piece of sh*t.

U.L. Paper Guy, stuck-up and self-righteous dickhead.

Brian, Billy's cowardly asskisser.

Gracie, nastily-voiced, hateful, loud-mouthed guido bitch. I originally felt sorry for kidnapping her in GTA IV, then I played TBOGT...

Evan. C*nt, nuff' said.

Armando, see above.

Rocco the cowardly little mook and his fat f*ck uncle Vince.

Beverley, nothing worse than paparazzi scum.

Civil Border Patrol, xenophobic, hate-mongering garbage.

Devin Weston, whose more of just a grade A++ c*nt than an actualy threatening antagonist.

Edited by Lock N' Stock

CoolMods

Where to start?

Catalina, because she's Queen Bitch essentially..

Lance Vance, whiny, insolent and backstabbing little bitch.

Eddie Pulaski, Tenpenny's "yes man" and truly an asshole to the end. Brilliantly voiced by Chris Penn though, R.I.P.

Ryder, f*cking busta'..

no just no

RandomBusta

Catalina from San Andreas-most obnoxius man-hating b**

Zero from San Andreas-whiny nerd whos essentially like Sheldon Cooper in terms of being socially akward and not having the gutts to stand up for his sorry-ass.

Ma Cipriani from LCS: ..like do i even need to tell more how a mother whos essentially sending assasins on his son would be a highly unlikable character?

Lamar from GTA 5: hes trying waay to hard to act like an OG gangsta

Hmmm nice bike
Posted (edited)

Hilary King, so much for being VC's "best driver". Fat and useless.

Hillary made almost no sense even being in the story at all. Why should we have to beat him at a race in order for him to be the driver for the heist? Doesn't that just prove that we're the better driver? Plus, he never even does any driving in the mission besides driving around the block a few times while you're inside the bank. They could have just cut this guy from the game and had us get to a parked getaway vehicle somewhere.

Also, Lazlow is pretty annoying. I'll admit, I liked him on the radio in III and VC, and he wasn't too bad in SA and LCS. He used to play the "sane" one compared to his callers or guests, but now he's been turned into a joke and it's just not as good. His appearances in V were probably him at his worst, and I get that his new schitck is that he's supposed to be a "washup" now in the games, but it's not even funny. Kind of like this morning shock jock from the 90s on one of the radio stations here in real life that somehow still has a show (until the station shuts down soon), I feel like Lazlow in GTA has far overstayed his welcome with the new "lame Lazlow" thing they've had for him since around VCS and IV. He had a reduced role in V's radio (where he was also completely unfunny on, like much of V's talk radio), but then he was also on TV and in a few missions and he wasn't much better in those.

Edited by Hmmm nice bike

Lock n' Stock

Also, Lazlow is pretty annoying. I'll admit, I liked him on the radio in III and VC, and he wasn't too bad in SA and LCS. He used to play the "sane" one compared to his callers or guests, but now he's been turned into a joke and it's just not as good. His appearances in V were probably him at his worst, and I get that his new schitck is that he's supposed to be a "washup" now in the games, but it's not even funny. Kind of like this morning shock jock from the 90s on one of the radio stations here in real life that somehow still has a show (until the station shuts down soon), I feel like Lazlow in GTA has far overstayed his welcome with the new "lame Lazlow" thing they've had for him since around VCS and IV. He had a reduced role in V's radio (where he was also completely unfunny on, like much of V's talk radio), but then he was also on TV and in a few missions and he wasn't much better in those.

I far preferred Lazlow in the 3D Universe to be honest. There he played a nice role as a completely sane individual amongst all the nutters that existed in GTA's world. By the HD Universe however, he seemed to have descended into the opposite. I'll admit his massive twattery was amusing on Integrity 2.0 (like abusing a hot dog vender before dunking his head into hot water), but in V he more than overstayed his welcome. His role in the story felt completely unnecessary and forced.

Hmmm nice bike

in V he more than overstayed his welcome. His role in the story felt completely unnecessary and forced.

It did feel forced. It was a surprise to actually see him in-person in the story, but it felt more like it should have just been a one-off thing or a cameo appearance (which would have been cool for IV as well, I'm reminded of the time someone suggested that he should be one of the random strangers you meet while he's out doing his show). I thought the scene with him at the tattoo parlor was pretty dumb, too. Including how the employee at the shop was intimidated by a short fat kid into backing off.

Speaking of which, I also found Michael's entire family to be unbearable. I get that that was probably supposed to be the point, but by the end when they were supposed to have 'improved,' I still didn't like them.