2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hardtop Stallion

LeakyLine

Apologies for making a new thread. But is there any way to obtain this? I have a Dukes and a sunroof Blista Compact and really want this. Is there any way as of now to get one?

urkgcNk.gif

Not until rockstar fixes (adds it to be buy able) before we were only able to get it through luck. No you only get the top down version.

It's just pot luck right now, I've got both the top down convertible and the Hard top version, I lucked out, got both on each account I wanted them on in the version I wanted.

It's just pot luck right now, I've got both the top down convertible and the Hard top version, I lucked out, got both on each account I wanted them on in the version I wanted.

WHEN did you get the hardtop?

urkgcNk.gif

A while ago, perhaps 2-3 month? Re-reading the thread, was there a recent change? When I bought it it was down to luck I'm not aware of a change in that.

xInfamousRYANx

WHEN did you get the hardtop?i got my painted hardtop lauch day of x1 gta

the hard tops were only legitimately obtainable (without buying 70-80 cars) before the first update when NG was released.

It has been screwed up ever sense

The only ways to get it are:
buying like 70-80 of them (around 5 million dollars or so)

Duplicate it

hope rockstar fixes it somehow (making the hardtops spawn or add a separate vehicle listing like the banshee and voltic)

tsouryavong13

Yeah no top sucks. It doesn't show my character wearing their hat when they get in it like the other topless vehicles.

the hard tops were only legitimately obtainable (without buying 70-80 cars) before the first update when NG was released.

It has been screwed up ever sense

The only ways to get it are:

buying like 70-80 of them (around 5 million dollars or so)

Duplicate it

hope rockstar fixes it somehow (making the hardtops spawn or add a separate vehicle listing like the banshee and voltic)

Hmm people have to spend lots of cash to attain a certain object?

It's not even possible to buy the hard top version. I made a ticket with R* to see if they would compensate me for buying it until I get the hardtop version(I did the same thing with the Banshee before they patched it and they refunded me everything I spent and then some), but I was told that the vehicle is not obtainable at all right now. The only way I think you can currently get it is by dulipcating, but I'm not sure how to do that. I wish I did, because the hard top Stallion is literally the one vehicle I still need to buy to finish my muscle car garage.

There is no chance to get it with buying, they have patched that long ago. I recommend you not to spend many millions because it will not work.

There is no dupe glitch now but if there will be, you can message me and dupe it from me.

ogg2Z9.jpg

I also have the painted hardtop and dont mind duping it when theres a dup glitch on PS4 next. So feel free to PM me when the next PS4 dup glitch is discovered :)

TheGoodSgtScooter

If there's ever a dupe glitch, PM me. I'll give mine out to anyone, and have given it out to at least 3 people so far.

TheGoodSgtScooter

So does the top down have a functional soft-top?

Nope.

I have all three of the non currently buyable stallions on ps4. If a give cars to friends glitch arrives again feel free to pm and ask for a loan of it so you can dupe it.

Currently you can only get the 3/4 top down but I have the roofless the painted hard top and vinyl hardtop.

I find it highly amusing that the only one of the four that is buyable now is by far the worst looking. My favourite looks wise is the vinyl top I'd say but the painted and roofless look nice too.

Edited by elfoam

Wow, I didn't release our main man had posted a new give cars to friends glitch on seven sins. You can all have your stallions now.

http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/give-cars-to-friends-solo-money-glitch-ps4-xb1-dupe-and-merge.1320510/

nice to hear that! are you on ps4? My PSN name is "FrydayNight"

Got patched unfortunately.

Wow, I didn't release our main man had posted a new give cars to friends glitch on seven sins. You can all have your stallions now.http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/give-cars-to-friends-solo-money-glitch-ps4-xb1-dupe-and-merge.1320510/

Got patched unfortunately.

Its not patched, it got marked patched because its difficult. I did it 30 minutes ago.

xInfamousRYANx

Wow, I didn't release our main man had posted a new give cars to friends glitch on seven sins. You can all have your stallions now.http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/give-cars-to-friends-solo-money-glitch-ps4-xb1-dupe-and-merge.1320510/

Got patched unfortunately.Its not patched, it got marked patched because its difficult. I did it 30 minutes ago.

Can you explain in detail what you did following the instructions on the op has yielded only frustration on xbone

Got patched unfortunately.Its not patched, it got marked patched because its difficult. I did it 30 minutes ago.

I went and tried this with a group on 7sins and didn't work.