2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

More Houses

JaegerPilot1

i wanted the mile high club to be available after the main story. nope still under construction

i wanted the mile high club to be available after the main story. nope still under construction

Lol GTA workers never finish the constructions ever.

• Like 1

I know you can buy businesses, but I wish we could buy more safehouses.

I like this idea, I would also enjoy more businesses involving criminal enterprises.

lastmanonearth

OT: Yes! And business interiors as well.

I at least want a mansion for Trevor.

LOL I can imagine Trevor`s mansion soon becoming like Phil Miller`s house in the first episode of TLMoE.

lastmanonearth_pilot_1200_article_story_

Edited by lastmanonearth

oCrapaCreeper

We can already save anywhere on the map we want, even in a vehicle, so honestly just more garage space would be the most practical idea. For novelty and badass purposes though, yeah more safehouses would be nice, it's not something we need badly though.

Edited by oCrapaCreeper
  • Like 1

OT: Yes! And business interiors as well.

I at least want a mansion for Trevor.

LOL I can imagine Trevor`s mansion soon becoming like Phil Miller`s house in the first episode of TLMoE.

oly26634.jesse-pinkmimage.jpg

• Like 2

The masterpiece GTA SA managed to offer so many safehouses, so "More houses" are quite natural to ask for, especially when, GTA V claims to offer biggest map.

Its a shame, really, and another black mark for dumbing down the game for no good benefits. In an age of gaming where regen. health, quick save and retry/skip mission functionality have become the new norm, I won't be surprised if GTA VI offers a "skip story you fool and jump straight to ONLINE madness" functionality too.

V is really a disappointing game on so many levels. Safehouses with better grarages was a "no brainer", but again, ONLINE ditched the potential of SP.

• Like 3

The Dedito Gae

The masterpiece GTA SA ....ONLINE ditched thepotential of sp..

i'm the only really annoyed at Osho saying the same on every chance?

on topic: nah, i would like more interiors and busineses to buy, but not buyable houses,you can't do anything with them and they are a waste of disk space, we don't need that now that now that we have quick save.

Edited by Midnight Hitman

lastmanonearth

Am I the only one who`s really annoyed at Midnight Hitman for dissing all the cool features of past GTAs and buttkissing the Online/V? I`m telling you he (she?)`s got something against Osho, because he/she`s been ignoring this thread until Osho posted, like he was waiting for him to post so he could start a quarrel.

Edited by lastmanonearth
  • Like 3

The Dedito Gae

Am I the only one who`s really annoyed at Midnight Hitman for dissing all the cool features of past GTAs and buttkissing the Online/V?

nah,i didn't missed that dumb feature in IV either.

SmokesWithCigs

Heleports marinas and hangars serve the purpose of fast travel and you don't need to be near a safe house to save your game with the quick save option.

on topic: nah, i would like more interiors and busineses to buy, but not buyable houses,you can't do anything with them and they are a waste of disk space, we don't need that now that now that we have quick save.

He has a point, specifically about this topic. I know the first trailer I saw, R* said that not only would there be multiple properties to buy but also customization for them, to some degree. Now there are businesses but there are very few safehouses and none you can actually buy nor customize.

Edited by Gigs84

lastmanonearth

He has a point, specifically about this topic. I know the first trailer I saw, R* said that not only would their be multiple properties to buy but also customization for them, to some degree. Now there are businesses but there are very few safehouses and none you can actually buy nor customize.

sh*t, I remember now they said that! You`d be able to buy stuff your your house and whatnot. What happened there?

I wish that they`ll add safehouses in the DLC for which you can buy customization items. Skyrim lets you buy furniture for your safehouses, let`s see them do one better, you can choose for your backyard a BBQ set, either a pool or a basketball court or a racketball wall or a torture chamber or whatever. It`d be a funny minigame to buy a drone RC van for your backyard and the missions would be to use its camera to spy on as many neighbors having sex as possible, before you get shot down. It would be in the style of the old GTAs when GTA used to be the most fun game you could buy.

Edited by lastmanonearth
  • Like 3

The Dedito Gae

He has a point, specifically about this topic. I know the first trailer I saw, R* said that not only would their be multiple properties to buy but also customization for them, to some degree. Now there are businesses but there are very few safehouses and none you can actually buy nor customize.

source?

lastmanonearth

source?

It`s your fault for not following the early news about V from the beginning, I`m sure it`s long been removed. But I remember reading about the exact same thing.

• Like 2

The Dedito Gae

It`s your fault for not following the early news about V from the beginning, I`m sure it`s long been removed. But I remember reading about the exact same thing.

i did read the news about V, it was all i did for a time in the internet, i also read that Trevor used to be a AOD, the infamous dinamic ped sistem, eatthquakes in LS, refilling gas of cars, a more complicated wanted sistem that involved dogs,taser guns and a time period where they search for you for 72 hours in game, but is impossible to tell which are rumors and what is cut content. Edited by Midnight Hitman

lastmanonearth

^Regardless, they should add those properties and customization at the next opportunity (the DLC.)

• Like 2

source?

Found it!

Houses, garages and businesses can all be snapped up, providing a useful, additional revenue source that drip-feeds cash over time.

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/49721/worldwide-grand-theft-auto-v-previews.html

Edited by Zello

source?

The customization aspect, is buried under MODs now that the PC version is out but I definitely read that from a reputable source. I don't fall for rumors. I do have proof that you were supposed to be able to buy safehouses in SP, via the following trailer, @ 4:30. they talk about it before mentioning Online.

EDIT: Thanks Zello!

Edited by Gigs84
  • Like 1

thafablifee46

Agreed, they knew damn well they weren't going to add them into the game

No. They [ R* ] made us believe they were going to allow the players to buy the safehouses in SP, not once but twice - gameplay trailer and previews.

Here's the thread discussing in details and the outrage from fans about the same

Edited by Osho
  • Like 2

No. They [ R* ] made us believe they were going to allow the players to buy the safehouses in SP, not once but twice - gameplay trailer and previews.

Here's the thread discussing in details and the outrage from fans about the same

Reading over that^ again, makes me a sad panda. :(

• Like 1

PhillBellic

Fu*k houses, I want to be able to purchase more garages for vehilce storage as well. :)

lastmanonearth

Fu*k houses, I want to be able to purchase more garages for vehilce storage as well. :)

Why does everythng you`re not particualrly interested in need to be f*cked? Other people like safehouses. Why can`t we have both? I seriously don`t understand that way of thinking.

• Like 2