2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

[GTAO Street Fight pt. 1] Mic Abusers

fw3

GTAO Street Fight pt. 1: Mic Toolbags  

36 members have voted

1. 1. An annoying player is in the lobby on his/her mic. Which one draws the most players to kill them first?

• DJ Jazzy Jeff: the player who thinks everyone needs to hear how cool his/her musical tastes are.
    • Baby Girl: a very young boy who just yells and rambles about stupid stuff in his mic.
    • The Chomper: knucklehead who eats so loud you have to mute his Dorito eating arse.
    • N* word M*th*r F**kin' F*gg*t P*ssy: toolbag who utters useless profanity, every other word.
    • Squawker: Pre-teen to early teen who talks so much trash, you gotta get a new Glad bag every five minutes.
    • Bruce Jenner: male clearly trying to pretend he's female (or a little kid)
    • It's 4:20 Somewhere, man: the wanna-be stoners who ramble incessantly about weed, papers, and pipes.
    • The Frosh: the obnoxious college kid who's so entitled, all he can talk about is the losers who play GTAO.
    • Lynyrd Skynyrd: the Southern guy who talks about everything BUT Grand Theft Auto.
    • Tank Girl: the real-life chick who talks like she's so hard, she's got Wolverine's bones!
    • Jimmy Olson: the knuckwad who has to report everything going on... usually from his apartment.
    • Cocoon: The old fart in the lobby who talks about "you kids" and "when I was young."
    • C'MON, MOM: the kid who argues with his mother, sister, brother, or even dog without considering that everyone has to listen his lippy family.
    • The Why Baby: "Why'd you kill me?" "Why won't anyone help me?" "Why did you blow up my car?" ugh!
    • Silent But Deadly: the burping, farting, acid-reflux loving gross-out who enjoys the obscene sounds of his body and like to share them.
    • Short Bus: The kid who seriously shouldn't be playing this game, but is. And just rambles. On and on.
    • Snowball: the person who's mic/headset is a fury of static noise.
    • Kkkkiiinnneeccctttt: player who has no idea that their Kinect is echoing in everyone else's ears.
    • A'ight, I Get It: the player who has had enough of being killed by everyone in the lobby and is now fed up and us gonna show you all!
    • STFU: the player who tells everyone else to be quiet, shut up, yet constantly goes on and on, himself.
    • Other: please explain.

Okay, the concept is simple. You've played this game long enough to know how the results are going to go.

Let's see who you all think the winner of the first GTAO Street Fight: Mic Abusers will be.

Here's the set up:

You're playing your game online, and there's someone on their mic that is now to the point of annoying.

They must be dealt with.

In the poll, which player is the most likely to be attacked by you, and other players, the most?
Vote if you like, or reply if you choose.

Either way, have fun, and if you get hurt, don't blame me! :)

Cheers!

0_0.jpg

TheGoodSgtScooter

C'MOOOOOOON MAAAAAAAAAAN easily the lil tike who argues with his mother.

Rocket Skates

The Lynyrd Skynyrd. I find these people funny when they talk about the most random things. You can have a good laugh.

Edited by Passive Mode
  • Like 2

JaegerPilot1

So far the only annoying ones that I have run into are the DJ Jazzy Jeff ones. I sometimes will put bounties on their heads.

CrysisAverted

Anyone who speaks into their mic enough to gain my attention

How to successfully deal with mic abusers

Mute them. You win.

Pointless repetitive thread that will soon turn into a bitch thread about children and gtao.

Edited by TreFacTor
  • Like 1

no elitest on the poll...

wtf you doing OP they are the worst.

Also what about the guy that thinks he is a god and you just troll him in passive and they cry because youre not playing how they want you to play?

What about the cheaters that talk about how good they are with their hacks enabled?

Pointless repetitive thread that will soon turn into a bitch thread about children and gtao.

So just like 99% of the online section threads then?

CarimboHanky

there are people here whos only purpose is to bitch about the threads as if they are forced to read... f*ck off dude!

Back on Topic...

i dont need much motivation to kill someone online but people playing obnoxious music over their mics are high priority.

not long ago i was playing and this guy joins and start blasting narco-corridos over the mic... aaah i had to spawnkill his ass til he leave!

• Like 3

HirsuteDave

Squawkers probably draw my ire the most, particularly if they're trying to big note themselves.

After that it's definitely the DJ Jazzy Jeff variant, the "Rebecca Black" who not only insists on treating everyone to their personal musical preferences, but has to actually perform it themselves. And usually can't carry a tune in a bucket.

not long ago i was playing and this guy joins and start blasting narco-corridos over the mic... aaah i had to spawnkill his ass til he leave!

You would do that anyway xD

• Like 2

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

And usually can't carry a tune in a bucket.

for some reason I lost my sh*t here lol

I just kill anyone with a mic. Love listening to their reactions.

Sky_Light12

squeaker ": * censored PSN * you're hacker " , after killed by zentorno reverse

two squeaker in one session : " * censored PSN * you motherf*cker " ( repeatedly ) , after killspawn with tank for confronting my friend

a racist : " you're bitch ass * censored racial insult * ! " , after killed for coming to my camping spot ( by tripping my own landmines )

a fat kid : " rrrghhh , i'll f*ckin f*ck your mother , you asshole ! " , after heist crashing

a black dude talk about skill : " you got no skillz , son " ( repeatedly ) , after killed by long list of advantegous methods

a tough guy : " Come on , i'll f*cking find you and beat the crap out of you ! " , after heist crashing

random black dude : " f*cking kuruma ! , i'll blew up your armored car with my bugatti " , after opposite zentorno reverse , armored kuruma

another tough guy : " Who f*cking send me a mugger ?!! i'll cut his head off and send him the message " , after mugged $10.000

tryhard fat kid : " Camping little f*ck ! " , killed from my camping spot for push themselves to get me off from my spot

A lazier imitation of a CrazyRay post.

You really need to come out of the B*tch & Moan thread more often, Tre.

I remember when you had a sense of humor. Well, not really, but I'm trying to be nice. :)

I just kill anyone with a mic. Love listening to their reactions.

i have to admit... I'm with you on that. :)

A lazier imitation of a CrazyRay post.

You really need to come out of the B*tch & Moan thread more often, Tre.

I remember when you had a sense of humor. Well, not really, but I'm trying to be nice. :)

you don't get tired of seeing the same sh*t with someone simply putting their spin on it? If you notice (most people that don't like me dont), im more helpful than harmful and rarely disrespectful. I also don't troll...at least not intentionally. Ive only got one complaint while others find 10 a day.

Repettitve posts bury the constructive conversations that have been started.

Just my opinion.

Dirty Hairy

Other: "Hello? Hello? Hello?"

Motherf*cker this isn't a phone service and Im not your operator. obviously nobody wants to talk to you. Constantly saying hello isn't gonna change that.

• Like 2

> truncated <

you don't get tired of seeing the same sh*t with someone simply putting their spin on it? If you notice (most people that don't like me dont), im more helpful than harmful and rarely disrespectful. I also don't troll...at least not intentionally. Ive only got one complaint while others find 10 a day.

Repettitve posts bury the constructive conversations that have been started.

Just my opinion.

Whatever, bro. Opinions are like armpits – everyone's got 'em and they usually stink. Thanks for enjoying my effort to lighten your day. <sigh>

Now, back on topic...

I have to concur with Dirty_Hairy... the "hullllllooooo?" lobby stalkers do tend to get me riled up a bit. :)