2. Site Suggestions

crosire

Community Script Hook V .NET

Nada_4D

Okay, you need wait Crosire. He can help you. :cool:

unknown modder

I want draw

Speedometer maxresdefault.jpg

//static void DRAW_SPRITE(Any p0, Any p1, Any p2, Any p3, Any p4, Any p5, Any p6, Any p7, Any p8, Any p9, Any p10) { invoke<Void>(0xE7FFAE5EBF23D890, p0, p1, p2, p3, p4, p5, p6, p7, p8, p9, p10); } // E7FFAE5EBF23D890 1FEC16B0

I found this code for gta iv but i try use in gta v anyone can help pls

using System;using System.Collections.Generic;using System.Linq;using System.Text;using System.Windows.Forms;using GTA;using System.Drawing;using GTA.Math;namespace Gta {    public class Class1 : Script    {        GTA.texture texture;        public Class1()        {            this.KeyDown += new GTA.KeyEventHandler(kdHandler);            this.PerFrameDrawing += new GraphicsEventHandler(gfxDraw);            texture = Resources.GetTexture("speedNeedle.png");        }        public void gfxDraw(object sender, GraphicsEventArgs e)        {            e.Graphics.DrawSprite(texture, 20, 20, 300, 300, 0);        }        public void kdHandler(object sender, GTA.KeyEventArgs e)        {            if (e.Key == Keys.B)            {                Vehicle vehicle = Game.Player.Character.CurrentVehicle;                vehicle.InteriorLightOn = true;            }        }    }}
were a long way off loading custom resources in the script hook

stef538

Nah I can already load custom wav files into my script :p

unknown modder

Nah I can already load custom wav files into my script :p

and play them through gta and not with some generic .net wav player

Cyron43

Hello @Crosire. I am currently implementing some extension methods which wrap certain native function calls, especially
GET_DISTANCE_BETWEEN_COORDS
GET_PED_IN_VEHICLE_SEAT
SET_DRIVE_TASK_CRUISE_SPEED
SET_DRIVE_TASK_DRIVING_STYLE
CREATE_RANDOM_PED_AS_DRIVER
TASK_VEHICLE_DRIVE_TO_COORD_LONGRANGE
TASK_VEHICLE_DRIVE_WANDER

Is it worth the effort for me or will we get those with your script hook in the next days anyway?

Another question: What's this about waypoint recording and playback? I don't know this from IV.

YouRik

Hey Crosire!

First of all, so that I don't forget about it later, thank you for your awesome work! Without you I wouldn't have this much fun with GTA V ;)

Now, I have received a few reports of the following error: "CORE: An exception occurred while executing 'ScriptHookVDotNet.asi'" via the comment section of a script of mine on http://gtainside.com/.

Maybe you can take a look and see if it has to do with my script or your ScriptHookV .NET (or maybe Alexander Blade's ScriptHookV?). I myself have not had this problem. :)

PS: It seems this has already been reported to you via this thread :panic:

Edited by YouRik

edgekiller

Hey Crosire!

First of all, so that I don't forget about it later, thank you for your awesome work! Without you I wouldn't have this much fun with GTA V ;)

Now, I have received a few reports of the following error: "CORE: An exception occurred while executing 'ScriptHookVDotNet.asi'" via the comment section of a script of mine on http://gtainside.com/.

Maybe you can take a look and see if it has to do with my script or your ScriptHookV .NET (or maybe Alexander Blade's ScriptHookV?). I myself have not had this problem. :)

I have this error too.

crosire

Is it worth the effort for me or will we get those with your script hook in the next days anyway?

Absolutly, please send a pull request once done and I'll merge it into the codebase.

Could you add a link to the specific script? =)

Edited by Crosire

YouRik

Hello @Crosire. I am currently implementing some extension methods which wrap certain native function calls, especially

GET_DISTANCE_BETWEEN_COORDS

GET_PED_IN_VEHICLE_SEAT

SET_DRIVE_TASK_CRUISE_SPEED

SET_DRIVE_TASK_DRIVING_STYLE

CREATE_RANDOM_PED_AS_DRIVER

TASK_VEHICLE_DRIVE_TO_COORD_LONGRANGE

TASK_VEHICLE_DRIVE_WANDER

Another question: What's this about waypoint recording and playback? I don't know this from IV.

Absolutly, please send a pull request once done and I'll merge it into the codebase.

Hey Crosire!

Could you add a link to the specific script? =)

Oh yeah of course, I forgot.

http://www.gtainside.com/download.php?do=comments&cat=603&id=72304

Cyron43

Hello @YouRik. I would gladly do this but there is a problem with Tasks so far. In the .net script hook for GTA IV it was a property. In Crosire's script hook isn't anything like this. What are your plans regarding tasks?

I have done some other things meanwhile. Here is an extension for the driver behavior:

public static void SetDriverBehavior(this Ped driver, DriverBehavior behavior)      {         var args = new InputArgument[] {driver, behavior.Ability};         // note: deactivated as long as I don't know about the value range for the ability.         //Function.Call(Hash.SET_DRIVER_ABILITY, args);         args = new InputArgument[] {driver, behavior.Aggressiveness};         Function.Call(Hash.SET_DRIVER_AGGRESSIVENESS, args);         args = new InputArgument[] {driver, behavior.SteersAroundObjects};         Function.Call(Hash.SET_PED_STEERS_AROUND_OBJECTS, args);         args = new InputArgument[] {driver, behavior.SteersAroundPeds};         Function.Call(Hash.SET_PED_STEERS_AROUND_PEDS, args);         args = new InputArgument[] {driver, behavior.SteersAroundVehicles};         Function.Call(Hash.SET_PED_STEERS_AROUND_VEHICLES, args);      }

DriverBehavior is a simple container class with appropriate properties.

CreatePedOnSeat, GetPedOnSeat, DistanceTo and DistanceTo2D are done. Usually I do unit tests but alas that's not possible in this case (afaik) but correct me if I'm wrong.
I'm going to make a pull request anyway. :)

EDIT: I was just about to make that pull request but I found out there is only a master branch. That's a bad idea, sorry. There should also be a develop branch at least.

Edited by Cyron43

crosire

EDIT: I was just about to make that pull request but I found out there is only a master branch. That's a bad idea, sorry. There should also be a develop branch at least.

I would normally agree, but I don't see the point in this case. Stable versions are tagged and can be downloaded via the release tab, so we don't really need a master branch here, which makes the master branch the develop branch.

Can't seem to reproduce an exception with the latest code...

Edited by Crosire

Cyron43

I would normally agree, but I don't see the point in this case. Stable versions are tagged and can be downloaded via the release tab, so we don't really need a master branch here, which makes the master branch the develop branch.

Ah okay. :)

So I'm using C#. What do you suggest to merge the code?

JohnnyCrazy

Ah okay. :)

So I'm using C#. What do you suggest to merge the code?

You need to convert your C# classes to C++ CLI classes, since the script is using the C++ CLI for all bindings. (Look at the "Scripting" Folder for examples)

It should be easy to convert, it's nearly the same as C# :)

Edited by JohnnyCrazy

YouRik

yeah... me neither... I'll keep trying to help these guys and if I find a fix I'll post it here :)

identitymatrix

Is Player.ID return the same as PLAYER_PED_ID

Some native functions just don't do anything, unless params are messed up.

unknown modder

Game.Player.ID returns PLAYER_ID

Game.Player.Char.ID returns PLAYER_PED_ID

Edited by unknown modder

unknown modder

made it write the error that causes it to fail to the log

[20:32:24] [DEBUG] Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

crosire

made it write the error that causes it to fail to the log

[20:32:24] [DEBUG] Unable to load one or more of the requested types. Retrieve the LoaderExceptions property for more information.

Make sure your ASI and DLL used for building the script match. Also make sure you are using the latest version from Github, the exception thrown when being idle for a while was fixed a few hours ago.

identitymatrix

Game.Player.ID returns PLAYER_ID

Game.Player.Char.ID returns PLAYER_PED_ID

BRkm0vw_700wa_0.gif

identitymatrix

Why is 'isOnFire' as a read only property? It is actually method.

Edited by TheVideoVolcano

crosire

Why is 'isOnFire' as a read only property? It is actually method.

Because spawning a fire is more than just switching a boolean to true.

xsploit
Error	2	Expression is not an array or a method, and cannot have an argument list.	C:\Users\subsect\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\ClassLibrary4\Class1.vb	25	46	ClassLibrary4Imports System.Collections.GenericImports System.IOImports System.LinqImports System.TextImports System.Threading.TasksImports GTAImports GTA.MathNamespace ScriptHookVDotNetExample    Public Class MainScript        Inherits Script        Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vKey As Integer) As Short        Private mIndicatorLeft As Boolean = False        Private mIndicatorRight As Boolean = False        Private Sub OnTick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)            If (GetAsyncKeyState(118)) Then                Dim zombieSkinID As GTA.Model = ("u_m_y_zombie_01")                Dim player As Ped = Game.Player.Character                Dim peds() As Ped = World.GetNearbyPeds(Game.Player.Character, 1000)                For i As Integer = 0 To 10 Step 1                    GTA.Native.Function.Call(GTA.Native.Hash.SET_PED_AS_COP(peds(i), True))                Next            End If        End Sub             Private Shared Function InlineAssignHelper(Of T)(ByRef target As T, value As T) As T            target = value            Return value        End Function    End ClassEnd Namespace

just trying to get this simple code to work

unknown modder
Error	2	Expression is not an array or a method, and cannot have an argument list.	C:\Users\subsect\Documents\Visual Studio 2013\Projects\ClassLibrary4\Class1.vb	25	46	ClassLibrary4Imports System.Collections.GenericImports System.IOImports System.LinqImports System.TextImports System.Threading.TasksImports GTAImports GTA.MathNamespace ScriptHookVDotNetExample    Public Class MainScript        Inherits Script        Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vKey As Integer) As Short        Private mIndicatorLeft As Boolean = False        Private mIndicatorRight As Boolean = False        Private Sub OnTick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)            If (GetAsyncKeyState(118)) Then                Dim zombieSkinID As GTA.Model = ("u_m_y_zombie_01")                Dim player As Ped = Game.Player.Character                Dim peds() As Ped = World.GetNearbyPeds(Game.Player.Character, 1000)                For i As Integer = 0 To 10 Step 1                    GTA.Native.Function.Call(GTA.Native.Hash.SET_PED_AS_COP(peds(i), True))                Next            End If        End Sub             Private Shared Function InlineAssignHelper(Of T)(ByRef target As T, value As T) As T            target = value            Return value        End Function    End ClassEnd Namespace

just trying to get this simple code to work

dont use getasynckeystate, just use the KeyDown event handler and declare it in the constructor for the class (Sub New()....End Sub)

xsploit

Imports System.Collections.Generic

Imports System.IO

Imports System.Linq

Imports System.Text

Imports System.Threading.Tasks

Imports System.Windows.Forms.Keys

Imports System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs

Imports GTA

Imports GTA.Math

Namespace ScriptHookVDotNetExample

Public Class MainScript

Inherits Script

'Private Declare Function GetAsyncKeyState Lib "user32" (ByVal vKey As Integer) As Short

'Declaration

'Declaration

Private mIndicatorLeft As Boolean = False

Private mIndicatorRight As Boolean = False

Private Sub OnTick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs)

Native.Function.Call("SET_ENTITY_INVINCIBLE", Game.Player.Character, True)

'

'

End Sub

Private Shared Function InlineAssignHelper(Of T)(ByRef target As T, value As T) As T

target = value

Return value

End Function

Public Sub New()

Me.Interval = 1

End Sub

Protected Overrides Sub Finalize()

MyBase.Finalize()

End Sub

Private Sub MainScript_KeyDown(sender As Object, e As Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs) Handles Me.KeyDown

If e.KeyCode = [End] Then

'Dim zombieSkinID As GTA.Model = ("u_m_y_zombie_01")

' Dim i As Integer

Dim peds() As Ped = World.GetNearbyPeds(Game.Player.Character, 1000, 50)

For i As Integer = 0 To 50

'Wait(50)

' Native.Function.Call("SET_PED_AS_COP", peds(i), True)

' Native.Function.Call(HSET"SET_PED_AS_ENEMY", peds(i), True)

GTA.Native.Function.Call(GTA.Native.Hash.SET_PED_AS_COP, peds(i), True)

Next

End If

End Sub

Private Sub MainScript_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Me.Tick

Dim player As Ped = Game.Player.Character

Me.Interval = 1

End Sub

End Class

End Namespace

Edited by xsploit

crosire

dont use getasynckeystate, just use the KeyDown event handler and declare it in the constructor for the class (Sub New()....End Sub)

Or alternativly "GTA.Script.IsKeyPressed" in case you want to check repeatingly in the Tick event instead of waiting for a key to be pressed.

xsploit

Or alternativly "GTA.Script.IsKeyPressed" in case you want to check repeatingly in the Tick event instead of waiting for a key to be pressed.

Private Sub MainScript_Tick(sender As Object, e As EventArgs) Handles Me.Tick            ' Dim player As Ped = Game.Player.Character            If GTA.Script.IsKeyPressed([End]) = True Then                Dim loc As New Vector3(Game.Player.Character.Position.X, Game.Player.Character.Position.Y, Game.Player.Character.Position.Z)                Dim peds() As Ped = World.GetNearbyPeds(Game.Player.Character, 9000.0F)                For i As Integer = 0 To 5                    Wait(50)                    ' Native.Function.Call("SET_PED_AS_COP", peds(i), True)                    '  Native.Function.Call(HSET"SET_PED_AS_ENEMY", peds(i), True)                    GTA.Native.Function.Call(GTA.Native.Hash.SET_PED_COMBAT_ABILITY, V, 2)                    GTA.Native.Function.Call(GTA.Native.Hash.SET_PED_AS_ENEMY, peds(i), True)                    GTA.Native.Function.Call(GTA.Native.Hash.SET_PED_COMBAT_RANGE, peds(i), 9000)                    GTA.Native.Function.Call(GTA.Native.Hash.TASK_COMBAT_PED, peds(i), Game.Player.Character, 0, 0)                    GTA.Native.Function.Call(GTA.Native.Hash.SET_PED_KEEP_TASK, peds(i), True)                Next            End If        End Sub    End Class

This is fun...

now i can start maybe making sort of a zombie code.

Can you swap models of peds, i seen stuff like create_model_swap

also i'm trying to make people still attack you when you pont a weapon at them marines and stuff still attack, i seen there is flee attributes but not sure if that does want i want

Edited by xsploit

Cyron43

Quick question: .net script hook for GTA IV had it's own KeyEventArgs class. Are you planning to do the same in your script hook or can we skip this when migrating mods from IV to V and use the KeyEventArgs class of the .net framework?

crosire

Quick question: .net script hook for GTA IV had it's own KeyEventArgs class. Are you planning to do the same in your script hook or can we skip this when migrating mods from IV to V and use the KeyEventArgs class of the .net framework?

I didn't see much benefit in that custom class over the standard System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs, so used that one and you can safely use it too.

Cyron43

I didn't see much benefit in that custom class over the standard System.Windows.Forms.KeyEventArgs, so used that one and you can safely use it too.

You and me both. Thanks for the info. :)

Nada_4D

Hi, I want to know how to "spawn" vehicle/ped or explosion front us using X, Y, Z coordinates. Because on the old "ScriptHookDotNet.dll" for Grand Theft Auto IV/ Episodes from Liberty City we can use: Game.LocalPlayer.Character.GetOffsetPosition(New Vector3(0.0F, 7.5F, 0.0F)) > (Example)

Thanks for your reply!

Edited by Nada_4D