2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

[V|REL] SimpleTrainer - Varied Bodyguard Spawner

kamaitachi

this mod has been discontinued but all features have been implemented in a new trainer i'm working on.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/793990-vrel-my-machinima-trainer-personal-heli-pilothelicopter-rappelingenemy-spawningfriendly-spawningmisc/?do=findComment&comment=1067455999

Edited by kamaitachi
  • Like 2

Mast3rsTutorials

Nice. :)

Would you mind if I added this to my thread given that you recieve full credit.

Edited by Mast3rsTutorials

Feel free, heck if you need the source code just ask :)

Mast3rsTutorials

That would be great! People were asking for the other spawners source earlier.

Looks good! Would be awesome if you could somehow choose what weapon they have, so you could have either melee fights or gun fights

here it is, I'll caption it to explain roughly what it's doing

int groupId = PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_GROUP(PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_INDEX());    //this creates an integer that = the players group, the integer is groupId.Ped pedHandle = PED::CLONE_PED(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), -852.4f, 160.0f, 65.6f);  //this creates the ped called pedHandle by cloning the players ped_id, the coords are not important(it spawns on you)PED::SET_PED_RANDOM_COMPONENT_VARIATION(pedHandle, TRUE); //this tells the ped to become a variation of your playermodel, I added this because i got bored of seeing the same peds PED::SET_PED_AS_GROUP_MEMBER(pedHandle, groupId); //this gets the ped named "pedHandle" to join your group.WEAPON::GIVE_WEAPON_TO_PED(pedHandle, 0xBFEFFF6D, 120, 1, 1); //gives the ped an Assault rifle with 120 ammo (I think that value is the ammo anyway)WEAPON::GIVE_WEAPON_TO_PED(pedHandle, 0x1B06D571, 120, 1, 1); //gives the ped a pistol with 120 ammoPED::SET_PED_ACCURACY(pedHandle, 100); //gives ped max accuracy (I reckon it's a percentage value, hence putting 100)PED::SET_PED_CAN_SWITCH_WEAPON(pedHandle, 1); //allows ped to change weapons (Means they can re-equip assault rifle after auto switching to pistol in a car)PED::SET_PED_COMBAT_ABILITY(pedHandle, 2); //seems to make the peds better in combat but it could just be a placeboset_status_text("Crew Spawned."); //spawns text on your screen to inform you the ped has been spawnedbreak; //ends the line of cmds

Looks good! Would be awesome if you could somehow choose what weapon they have, so you could have either melee fights or gun fights

I can make a separate option that spawns melee only crew if you wish :) i'm not sure they'll group with the other peds tho so you'd have to choose wether to have ranged or melee bodyguards ):

Edited by kamaitachi
  • Like 3

int groupId = PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_GROUP(PLAYER::GET_PLAYER_INDEX());    //this creates an integer that = the players group, the integer is groupId.Ped pedHandle = PED::CLONE_PED(PLAYER::PLAYER_PED_ID(), -852.4f, 160.0f, 65.6f);  //this creates the ped called pedHandle by cloning the players ped_id, the coords are not important(it spawns on you)PED::SET_PED_RANDOM_COMPONENT_VARIATION(pedHandle, TRUE); //this tells the ped to become a variation of your playermodel, I added this because i got bored of seeing the same peds PED::SET_PED_AS_GROUP_MEMBER(pedHandle, groupId); //this gets the ped named "pedHandle" to join your group.WEAPON::GIVE_WEAPON_TO_PED(pedHandle, 0xBFEFFF6D, 120, 1, 1); //gives the ped an Assault rifle with 120 ammo (I think that value is the ammo anyway)WEAPON::GIVE_WEAPON_TO_PED(pedHandle, 0x1B06D571, 120, 1, 1); //gives the ped a pistol with 120 ammoPED::SET_PED_ACCURACY(pedHandle, 100); //gives ped max accuracy (I reckon it's a percentage value, hence putting 100)PED::SET_PED_CAN_SWITCH_WEAPON(pedHandle, 1); //allows ped to change weapons (Means they can re-equip assault rifle after auto switching to pistol in a car)PED::SET_PED_COMBAT_ABILITY(pedHandle, 2); //seems to make the peds better in combat but it could just be a placeboset_status_text("Crew Spawned."); //spawns text on your screen to inform you the ped has been spawnedbreak; //ends the line of cmds

I can make a separate option that spawns melee only crew if you wish :) i'm not sure they'll group with the other peds tho so you'd have to choose wether to have ranged or melee bodyguards ):

That sounds awesome :D And btw their bodies dont dissappear when they die, which i think will cause it to eventually crash/slow down

That sounds awesome :D And btw their bodies dont dissappear when they die, which i think will cause it to eventually crash/slow down

in that case i'll try and get one of the natives concerning dead ped bodies working with it :)

I've already added a "get prop" option that spawns a random prop on you to let you customise your own guy (like give you a helmet if you go swat)

I'll post an update if i get the bodies dissapearing and once i have a melee crew option :)

any particular melee weapon preference? if you're gonna use police i can give them nighsticks

in that case i'll try and get one of the natives concerning dead ped bodies working with it :)

I've already added a "get prop" option that spawns a random prop on you to let you customise your own guy (like give you a helmet if you go swat)

I'll post an update if i get the bodies dissapearing and once i have a melee crew option :)

any particular melee weapon preference? if you're gonna use police i can give them nighsticks

I was gonna use police haha so nightsticks is perfect, would be cool if u could add baseballbat or something aswell incase youre not police :)

Have a look at this http://gtaforums.com/topic/789767-spawning-pedestrians/i tested that but that single line of code which says no longer needed, resulted in them running away if i pointed my gun at them, but maybe i did something wrong im not very goot at this :p

Update: I have melee nightstick peds spawning, and now they'll join the same group as your peds that use firearms, however they only attack things in close range so I'm figuring out how to make them chase enemies. :)

the bodies being deleted would be really nice, another thing that the bodyguards have been lacking is proper use of mounted guns in vehicles, they have such slow rate of fire that sometimes they dont fire at all, could that be fixed?

Its very helpful. Thanks.

But ofcourse, no one will think about newcomers, and post basic instructions how to activate this mode ingame.

I thought modders are enough intelligent people that think "out of the box".

Police with tazers? ;)

I was considering adding this :D

the bodies being deleted would be really nice, another thing that the bodyguards have been lacking is proper use of mounted guns in vehicles, they have such slow rate of fire that sometimes they dont fire at all, could that be fixed?

I'll look into it :)

for now the most recent update has been released with some cool new features

Its very helpful. Thanks.

But ofcourse, no one will think about newcomers, and post basic instructions how to activate this mode ingame.

I thought modders are enough intelligent people that think "out of the box".

I don't consider calling natives that are already in the game thinking out of the box, i'll put an install guide up there tho ^^

About the mounted guns problem, i think its highly related to just the rate of fire, because they can use the insurgent's gun quite well compared to the valkyrie's, the valkyrie guns have a warm up period, which is why they rarely fire, as if they didnt "press the button" enough time. Weirdly enough, sometimes they do fire one shot in the valkyrie

I hope there is a way to fix that by making them fire constantly instead of short bursts

vithepunisher

can you delete these bodygards when you dont need them no more?

anyone wanna combine this menu with the skin selector menu

the skin selector is already accessible in this tho, you just go into the player tab instead of crew

Not yet :p

Link broken?

Yup... Link broken.

https://mega.co.nz/#!9RESyR4R!I25ujsJsZCG7xSgsIxcMAQll_TDSleYglBnbojAWqfA

Are they meant to be invincible? Also, is there a way to prevent the melee crew from being armed with nightsticks? I want to create some fistfights, but it always ends up with one character trying to fight me, and the other knocking them down with the nightstick repeatedly.

And by skin selector, I think he's referring to the new trainer that let's you manually customize skins, instead of them just being random. Would be cool to have greater control over it.

Edited by Jax765

the skin selector is already accessible in this tho, you just go into the player tab instead of crew

Not yet :p

Link broken?

Yup... Link broken.

https://mega.co.nz/#!9RESyR4R!I25ujsJsZCG7xSgsIxcMAQll_TDSleYglBnbojAWqfA

i mean this.http://gtaforums.com/topic/789786-vrelwip-simple-trainer-enhancements-skin-detail-chooser-menu-architecture/

Thanks! They all have godmode now tho?

if your player is set to invincible the clones will be invincible :p

turn invincible off in the player menu and it should be fine and they should die no problem :) (but only if you spawned them when you're not invincible)

Edited by kamaitachi

Hey, this works great! I'd just like to know if it'd be possible somehow to combine this with the North Yankton extension (http://www.gtamodding.fr/outils/325-native-trainer-north-yankton-extension.html) I don't know how to code, sorry!

it's very possible and it's something i've been wanting to do but I don't think anyones published their source code for enabling yankton ):

turn invincible off in the player menu and it should be fine and they should die no problem :) (but only if you spawned them when you're not invincible)

cool. didnt know that. but did you miss my comment above?

cool. didnt know that. but did you miss my comment above?

I'll put it in the description now, probably should have mentioned lol

I was about to respond when I got another notification:

if I placed the source code for the skin selector with this native trainer, it wouldn't affect the spawning peds, because i've instructed the peds to pick a random variation of the skin they're cloning anyway :p

if you change playermodel they leave your group anyway ):

Edited by kamaitachi

Ah alright nice! But could you somehow make them more agressive? Like if i hit a Pro as a Cop, all of them apart from the one i hit will stand still, unlike the Cops where if u hit one they all start attacking.

Hans-Hermann Hoppe

Hey, this works great! I'd just like to know if it'd be possible somehow to combine this with the North Yankton extension (http://www.gtamodding.fr/outils/325-native-trainer-north-yankton-extension.html) I don't know how to code, sorry!

it's very possible and it's something i've been wanting to do but I don't think anyones published their source code for enabling yankton ):

After some digging, I found the code (Courtesy of FunMW2) of enabling the "Interior" of the yacht and helicarrier. http://gtaforums.com/topic/787061-enabling-interiorsheist-yachtaircraft-carriernorth-yankton/?p=1067339187Would there be a way of implementing THIS? (Sorry, as I said before, I'd do it myself but I do not know how to code!)

Edited by smiskers