2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTA V Very tall FanMap !

Game68240

Hi everyone, I had time on my hands so I say, why not make a huge map of GTA V on Photoshop. I spent over 4 hours on the software to create this map. :panic:
I am part of the extension map that already existed on this forum (all the central part), created by Gifbrah, and then I added the islands all around drawing or doing copied pasted from different parts of the existing official map of GTA V to form them and have the best possible result. :lol:

This map is more than 8 times the size of the game originalle! Please tell me what you think. :lol:
626872MAP.jpg
Edited by Game68240

happygrowls

It seems too disjointed, don't get me wrong most of the GTA's have islands that connect to eachother via bridges but this one looks out of place and awkward.

It's nice i'll give you that, mind giving us some information on what the new islands are based on?

• Like 3

CarlitoDorito

Imagine walking around that :O

It would take a while to get anywhere as it makes V's map look tiny. I really want that though.

• Like 4

It seems too disjointed, don't get me wrong most of the GTA's have islands that connect to eachother via bridges but this one looks out of place and awkward.

It's nice i'll give you that, mind giving us some information on what the new islands are based on?

The islands are not based on anything I have invented all :lol:

• Like 1

lastmanonearth

You say it`s 8 times bigger than the original? It`s that times better! I just question the feasibility of a volcano sticking out of the ocean, but other than that I would welcome it. Hopefully the cities wouldn`t all look the same though and there`d be interesting stuff when you get down to street level.

EDIT: The only way I`d ask you to change it is by connecting the landmasses by land rather than by legendarily long bridges. All those bridges are longer than the Golden Gate! That`s what`s weird. No matter how narrow the strips of land connecting them might be, land would work better. Maybe one or two smaller bridges wouldn`t hurt. Other than that, impressive work!

Edited by lastmanonearth

happygrowls

I love the map design. Great work!

I love the map design. Great work!

Thank's you :lol:

the entire middle portion looks exactly like an earlier map concept or did you make the original?

Edited by ZZCOOL

PhillBellic

the entire middle portion looks exactly like an earlier map concept or did you make the original?

Gifbrah's map concept I believe, ZZ.

The middle is an other concept map on this forum ;) but I don't know who is the creator :p

I'd still rather have a map 8x smaller but 8x more detailed with more/better interiors and business/activities that actually worked.

Deuce Deuce

The middle is an other concept map on this forum ;) but I don't know who is the creator :p

You should credit him in the original post since you're using his work.

I would change the bridges as they just don't seem very natural to me, in the context of the whole map. It looks pretty cool though.

Edited by Deuce Deuce

You should credit him in the original post since you're using his work.

I would change the bridges as they just don't seem very natural to me, in the context of the whole map. It looks pretty cool though.

Thank ;) I have edited my post for add the creator of the original center island extension

Incredible map, I like it. Maybe the bridges should be slightly shorter.

...maybe not; don't shorten them if it compromises the overall layout.

Edited by k0NG3ØRN

lastmanonearth

Actually I think with just the middle island you're good..

LOL what a spit in the face, he didn`t even make the middle island man! He made the archipelago around the other guy`s map.

DEERxBanshee

Actually I think with just the middle island you're good..

LOL what a spit in the face, he didn`t even make the middle island man! He made the archipelago around the other guy`s map.

Oh wow..well I guess I should read all posts and not just skim..my apologies.

My bridges are no to everyone I think :p , but they are necessary to connect the map to the islands :panic:

Here is the map without bridges otherwise :lol:

447576MAP2.jpg

Edited by Game68240
  • Like 2

One thing is for sure, with a map that huge, vehicle speeds wouldn't need to be capped low to make the map seem bigger like Rockstar does now. 130mph wouldn't be fast enough for cars and the planes could actually go full speed 300+mph without spanning the entire map in 30 seconds.

thafablifee46

Im all for A bigger map ( & trust me I hate Vs map) but this map is just too much. The first island alone is bigger than V and then all those other little islands around it doesnt make sense much. Unless its hawaii or japan or something. it would be cool though as it would give airports an actual purpose lol

• Like 1

It doesn't matter how long the bridges are. With such a large map we'd be flying or boating. It would even make for cool road trips on motorbikes and super cars.

There could be repair shops and whatnot along those long stretches as well.

• Like 1

It's ok and all, but then I could paste the real world map here and I could say it would be nice. Yeah it would be nice but impossible to make all the details of a huge map like this... That game would be 400GB and the map would developed for 10 years. So... this is too "dreamy" thing. It's just too much to make it

Edited by nyolc8

I really like the mysterious, black, volcanic mountain in the North Eastern section of the map.

Looks like some kind of haunted pirate's treasure island.

Edited by k0NG3ØRN