3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

ItzWelsh

[V|REL] Endeavour Mod Menu/Trainer By Welsh And Sabotage

ItzWelsh

Lot's of reports about this working online. Was this intentional or what? I see some online options but you guys claim they don't work while others claim they do.

Can anyone else confirm this or show some proof?

After looking at the options, I choose to delete that trainer from my game, it clearly looks like this team is trying to make an Online trainer with options to hide yourself and remove bad reputation or bad sports status and max out rp and other stuff, I appreciate some of the awesome unique options, but I think I'll wait for Sjaak trainer instead and will use the Alex Blade one for now.

The problem with it is that people find way to bypass the online checks on the scripthook. On another site (NGU) there is a post with a plugins that removes the online checks for natives that AB implemented. This is not supposed to be taken online, we removed the Online Players menu (well is there but when you try to use a mod it will only apply to you even if you didn't select your client). So yeah.

I understand. But according to , this trainer allows you to increase RP, remove bad sports, etc.. which is the reason I removed the links. If you can remove the Online Players menu all of this would be fixed, I know it's not your fault but some people just enjoy being c*nts.

@Drkz calm the hell down. We're not allowing mods that have stuff intended for cheating in Online like increasing RP and so on, some people want to play Online and this forum won't be supporting mods that ruin their experience. if you have a problem with that then feel free to leave, but we're not letting this sh*t get out of control here only for R* to get upset at GTANet and probably making modding even harder.

no offence but did he even try them or just jump straight to a conclusion, considering rp needs the in game keyboard and its not implemented in the versions that are released.but yeah we can remove access to the sub menu if it makes you happy even though they dont work .

Edited by ItzWelsh

mis009

Lot's of reports about this working online. Was this intentional or what? I see some online options but you guys claim they don't work while others claim they do.

After looking at the options, I choose to delete that trainer from my game, it clearly looks like this team is trying to make an Online trainer with options to hide yourself and remove bad reputation or bad sports status and max out rp and other stuff, I appreciate some of the awesome unique options, but I think I'll wait for Sjaak trainer instead and will use the Alex Blade one for now.

The problem with it is that people find way to bypass the online checks on the scripthook. On another site (NGU) there is a post with a plugins that removes the online checks for natives that AB implemented. This is not supposed to be taken online, we removed the Online Players menu (well is there but when you try to use a mod it will only apply to you even if you didn't select your client). So yeah.

I understand. But according to , this trainer allows you to increase RP, remove bad sports, etc.. which is the reason I removed the links. If you can remove the Online Players menu all of this would be fixed, I know it's not your fault but some people just enjoy being c*nts.

@Drkz calm the hell down. We're not allowing mods that have stuff intended for cheating in Online like increasing RP and so on, some people want to play Online and this forum won't be supporting mods that ruin their experience. if you have a problem with that then feel free to leave, but we're not letting this sh*t get out of control here only for R* to get upset at GTANet and probably making modding even harder.

no offence but did he even try them or just jump straight to a conclusion, considering rp needs the in game keyboard and its not implemented in the versions that are released.but yeah we can remove access to the sub menu if it makes you happy even though they dont work .

Welsh is awesome and epic.. :panic:

44rrg.gif

TJGM

No idea, that's why I'm asking for some proof but it got so many reports that the best thing to do was to remove the links. OP you can put the links back up for now, but remove the Online stuff permanently for the next version, thanks.

GN 92

For SP, this is amazing.

But it's a nightmare when Online is involved, that's why I leave GTAO for PS4 :(

raburs

Well. It's working fine..

I'm using a keyboard...works without problem...

But, I don't know what is custom input under vehicles.... :panic:

Can someone explain me that....

I click Custom Input nothing happens... :/

TheSpectre

Holy sh*t dude, this is amazing. Excellent work!

Bugs I've encountered:

-Sometimes the game will crash shortly after switching to skins like Alien and Chimp

-Occasionally, the menu will close and NUM5 will stop working, effectively crashing the mod. Additionally, changes made in the trainers, such as the "super" abilities and God Mode, will disable after the crash

-Waypoint teleports frequently spawn me under the map

-Tan Monkey walks on air, Chop and lion skins are invisible

Really, the only thing I think needs to be added is more interiors, such as the Janitor's apartment, the depot from the prologue, the police station basement from the heists update, and a few others.

sluuk

wheres the downlod link?

raburs

Its working beautifully except the fact that i can't spawn any vehicles other than those listed...

Please add all the vehicles...

For SP, this is amazing.

But it's a nightmare when Online is involved, that's why I leave GTAO for PS4 :(

This...

is the problem..

ItzWelsh

Its working beautifully except the fact that i can't spawn any vehicles other than those listed...

Please add all the vehicles...

For SP, this is amazing.

This...

is the problem..

we are creating our own keyboard since gta one doesnt want to work so u can type in custom input e.g dune2(spacedocker)

raburs

we are creating our own keyboard since gta one doesnt want to work so u can type in custom input e.g dune2(spacedocker)

That's good .. it would help a lot.

.but it would be really easy if you could add all the vehicles to the menu...bcz it would be a pain in the ass to learn all the vehicles names...like kuruma2, dune2, policeold1, etc... :D

honestjaye

are we going to see more versions because were not able to spawn that many peds or objects. please fix so we can be able to spawn anythin thats in the game and all the animations and much more. it would be even dope if we could use animations from gta iv as well in gta v. Can you give us somthing like sjaak327's simple native trainer?????

ItzWelsh

are we going to see more versions because were not able to spawn that many peds or objects. please fix so we can be able to spawn anythin thats in the game and all the animations and much more. it would be even dope if we could use animations from gta iv as well in gta v. Can you give us somthing like sjaak327's simple native trainer?????

sure we will add a few pages of animations next update but we will push the update out we have for now once we finish the apparel editor .what we have done so far.

Change Log V1.2

- Removed Access To Stats Menu
- Added Rpm Multiplier
- Added Temporary Speedo Until We Can Texture Edit
- Added Car Jumper
- Added Drawable Rockstar Logo On Any T Shirt , Jacket etc
- Added Physics Gun
- Changed Notification To In Game Notification
- Added Keyboard For Custom Inputs Peds, Model, Objects And Vehicle
- Added Police Uniform
- Added Santa Clothes
- Added Elf Clothes
- Added Snow Man Clothes
- Added Apparel Editor(Still Being Worked On)

akY65Sn.jpg

Edited by ItzWelsh

mis009

sure we will add a few pages of animations next update but we will push the update out we have for now once we finish the apparel editor .what we have done so far.

Change Log V1.2

- Added Rpm Multiplier
- Added Car Jumper
- Added Physics Gun
- Added Police Uniform
- Added Santa Clothes
- Added Elf Clothes
- Added Snow Man Clothes

akY65Sn.jpg

Wow looks good.. Good work!

raburs

Change Log V1.2

- Added Rpm Multiplier
- Added Car Jumper
- Added Physics Gun
- Added Police Uniform
- Added Santa Clothes
- Added Elf Clothes
- Added Snow Man Clothes

akY65Sn.jpg

Wow...great work...

I would like you to add all vehicles, peds and weapons list.... just like SNT.

maybe you could make different pages toggle so that we can spawn all the vehicles from the list instead of typing it in keyboard...

I mean it would be easier instead of typing it in custom input...

:D please consider this..i've been waiting for full list of vehicles, peds and weapons for a long time...

Also, i can't find the link for 1.2 :/ Have you updated this at gta5-mods?

Edited by raburs

Rich246

Can you add an ini, so options can be enabled before the gane is launched?

Edited by Rich246

GN 92

I didn't get it to work, I deleted the native trainer asi file, do I need to leave it there?

raburs

I didn't get it to work, I deleted the native trainer asi file, do I need to leave it there?

No...

nkjellman

Nice to hear about the update. It would be nice to have those clothing options in Online. But I have three questions.

1. Once the cloths are added, can we keep them?

2. Can you add the special crate drop clothes, like the beer hat, radio shirts, etc...

3. Can the key to open the menu be changed?

GN 92

What else do I need to make it work?

Rich246

What else do I need to make it work?

Did you read the installation instructions on the first post?

1. Copy Endeavour.asi to the game's main folder, i.e. where GTA5.exe is located.

2. In order to load asi plugins you need to have asi loader + the ScriptHook installed, you can download it separately.

GN 92

All I have installed is the scripthook, I thought asi loader was in it already?!

joppert

Doesnt work for me, this is what my scripthookV.log says:

// GTA V SCRIPT HOOK (build Apr 23 2015)

// © Alexander Blade 2015
[18:30:29] INIT: Started
[18:30:29] INIT: Error, unknown game version
how do i get correct game version?
btw, this is what my asiloader.log says:
// GTA V ASI LOADER (build Apr 22 2015)
// © Alexander Blade 2015
LIB: "C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll" => 00007FFE1C380000
API: "DirectSoundCreate" => 00007FFE1C3A8050
API: "DirectSoundEnumerateA" => 00007FFE1C3A8150
API: "DirectSoundEnumerateW" => 00007FFE1C385620
API: "DllCanUnloadNow" => 00007FFE1C3B2780
API: "DllGetClassObject" => 00007FFE1C386DF0
API: "DirectSoundCaptureCreate" => 00007FFE1C3A7F30
API: "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateA" => 00007FFE1C3A8030
API: "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateW" => 00007FFE1C392770
API: "GetDeviceID" => 00007FFE1C389920
API: "DirectSoundFullDuplexCreate" => 00007FFE1C3A8170
API: "DirectSoundCreate8" => 00007FFE1C38C7C0
API: "DirectSoundCaptureCreate8" => 00007FFE1C390B50
LOADER: Loading *.asi plugins
ASI: Loading "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\Endeavour.asi"
"Endeavour.asi" => 00007FFE1A260000
LOADER: Finished loading *.asi plugins

pleaasssseeeee help

twisted3313

Change Log V1.2

- Added Rpm Multiplier
- Added Car Jumper
- Added Physics Gun
- Added Police Uniform
- Added Santa Clothes
- Added Elf Clothes
- Added Snow Man Clothes

akY65Sn.jpg

Did the win7 controller support get fixed? i nkow it can work some guys made the my trainer thing and it works with controller on win7

kleoboy

sweet i can finally bang pedestrians lol

GriffinC

Is the link located elsewhere for the script? I can't seem to find it in the topic.

facepoppies

Is there going to be a "spawn random ped" option?

teisco

Will this be updated for the new R patch?

mis009

Will this be updated for the new R patch?

Sure it will...

raburs

I wonder what will be updated...after the patch.

ScripHookV, ASI Loader, or individual scripts, :/

I think ScriptHookV.dll will do the trick.

Edited by raburs

mis009

I wonder what will be updated...after the patch.

ScripHookV, ASI Loader, or individual scripts, :/

I think ScriptHookV.dll will do the trick.

Script hook is the library that allows to use GTA V script native functions in custom *.asi plugins.