3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Enhanced Native Trainer

arewenotmen

Flying Scotsman
On 4/18/2020 at 12:14 AM, derekology said:

I recently purchased the game and am LOVING it with the trainer, so thank you.

I typically use both my controller and joystick when playing, through x360ce, but neither of them seem to work with ENT enabled (even with controller disabled in ENT settings). I saw that the same issue was brought up on Page 86, concluding that it was due to both x360ce and ENT emulating a controller, but there was a fix being considered.

Was that fix ever implemented? Or is there any way at all I can use multiple controllers with this trainer?

Thanks!

Emulated controllers is still an issue sadly although emulating them through Steam's emulator seems to have pretty good results so that might be worth a try if possible. 

Some emulators like DS4Windows will work to a point then crash ENT while others just won't work. From what I've tried it looks like an issue with how they're emulating controllers and how ENT does the same (so emulating an emulator in other words). 

derekology
4 hours ago, Flying Scotsman said:

Emulated controllers is still an issue sadly although emulating them through Steam's emulator seems to have pretty good results so that might be worth a try if possible. 

Some emulators like DS4Windows will work to a point then crash ENT while others just won't work. From what I've tried it looks like an issue with how they're emulating controllers and how ENT does the same (so emulating an emulator in other words). 

Thanks for the reply. That's unfortunate. There's no way to disable all controller functions in ENT to stop it from emulating an emulator is there? I've already tried to do so during the menu but x360ce seems to be disabled the moment the game is loaded.

I'm unable to find more information about combining multiple controllers to work as one in Steam. Would you be able to point me in the right direction? 

Edited by derekology
Flying Scotsman
9 hours ago, derekology said:

Thanks for the reply. That's unfortunate. There's no way to disable all controller functions in ENT to stop it from emulating an emulator is there? I've already tried to do so during the menu but x360ce seems to be disabled the moment the game is loaded.

I'm unable to find more information about combining multiple controllers to work as one in Steam. Would you be able to point me in the right direction? 

ENT uses the Xinput library to handle controller input, which is great for 360 pads but it also causes problems with controllers which emulate 360 controllers. I did try and replace the Xinput controls with GTA's control scheme but hit a bit of a wall and it would also mean users wouldn't be able to rebind controller binds as easily as they can now.

I don't think it's possible to combine multiple controllers sadly. From what I've found it's more of a "1 controller; 1 schema" kind of deal.

• Like 1
Slash_Alex
On 4/14/2020 at 11:59 PM, Qualall said:

I had turned on the slow down time while aiming option I believe on your March 23rd build.  I installed your April 5th build, and couldn't find the option in the menu (wasn't sure if I was just forgetting where it was or you had removed it)

For the mission "Three's company", when using that feature-When Franklin aims from the other building, the game gets stuck after you eliminate all the targets- You are unable to back out of the mission.

If you removed that feature in your latest build, how do I disable it?  If you didn't remove it, where is it again?

We removed nothing. It's under the 'Time / Time Flow Rate' menu. It's called 'Game Speed While Aiming'.

On 4/18/2020 at 10:35 PM, anas18151 said:

how can i get the vehicle spawning option ???

'Vehicles / Vehicle Spawner'.

Edited by Slash_Alex
derekology

Hello! It's me again with another random question.

How does "Roll driver window down when shooting" option work? I have it enabled, but when I aim for a drive-by, my character still smashes the window.

Slash_Alex
On 4/28/2020 at 11:09 AM, derekology said:

Hello! It's me again with another random question.

How does "Roll driver window down when shooting" option work? I have it enabled, but when I aim for a drive-by, my character still smashes the window.

We'll take a look why it no longer works.

Btw neither I nor Zemanez visit this forum often now, so if you want a quick response to your question(s) i would recommend you to ask them here:
https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/enhanced-native-trainer-zemanez-and-others/#comments_tab

Edited by Slash_Alex
derekology
15 hours ago, Slash_Alex said:

We'll take a look why it no longer works.

Btw neither I nor Zemanez visit this forum often now, so if you want a quick response to your question(s) i would recommend you to ask them here:
https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/enhanced-native-trainer-zemanez-and-others/#comments_tab

Thank you! Did not know that haha. Appreciate all you guys' work on the trainer.

• 3 weeks later...
Rebellion9998

Is there a risk of getting banned from GTA Online if using this trainer only in GTA V singleplayer mode?

Slash_Alex
On 5/21/2020 at 4:08 PM, Rebellion9998 said:

Is there a risk of getting banned from GTA Online if using this trainer only in GTA V singleplayer mode?

No, there is no risk at all.

• 3 months later...
21 hours ago, omlyme said:

how do i change the menu button from F4 to F5?

because my F4 doesnt work?

Open the 'ent-config.xml' file find this line <key function="toggle_main_menu" value="VK_F4"/> and change F4 to smth else.

Flying Scotsman
5 hours ago, Doomik said:

Hello! WHAT TO DO???????
"CORE: Execution Exception
'EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FF8F10C5240) id 33

Make sure your game is up to date as that is a native error (i.e native not found).

When does this error usually appear?

Edited by Flying Scotsman
2 hours ago, Flying Scotsman said:

Make sure your game is up to date as that is a native error (i.e native not found).

When does this error usually appear?

this happened after updating the game ...
this error appears during the loading screen of a story game

• 2 weeks later...
Flying Scotsman
On 9/14/2020 at 2:37 AM, Doomik said:

this happened after updating the game ...
this error appears during the loading screen of a story game

It might be worth renaming your ENT DB and getting ENT to remake it. You'll lose your custom saved vehicles etc (they're in the old DB so you can always rename it back if need be) but it has helped some users with this.

In a file explorer window - type in the address bar: %appdata%\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer

and rename ENT.db then relaunch GTA and see if it helps.

• 4 weeks later...

I now keep getting the error CORE: An exception occurred while executing 'EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi' (0x0007FFF06F279F0), id 36. 

I've reinstalled GTA 5 fresh. No mods, I put this in along with the scripthookV (updated version). Same error. Any help is appreciated it because THIS WORKED YESTERDAY MORNING. Thank you.

Slash_Alex
25 minutes ago, Tobias47 said:

the prison break/getting arrested and going to prison isnt working ?

It works fine for me. Pay attention that it only works if you play as Michael, Franklin or Trevor, so any NPC skin will disable this feature's functionality. Plus the 'Player / Instant Respawn On Death/Arrest' option must be disabled.

• 2 months later...
Zimmerman

Good evening, first post here...

Ever since the recent build updates, I've had to update Script Hook V and the ENT due to many DLC vehicles disappearing upon spawning. I appreciate the additions and new menu categorisation, but it's been missing the "Disable controller input" option. I use a controller when using vehicles and keyboard/mouse for combat. It has a bad effect when the indicator option is active because the L+R triggers which control acceleration and braking also activates the indicators which can be visually annoying.  

Would this option be be present in the next ENT update?

Cheers, guys.

Slash_Alex
23 hours ago, Zimmerman said:

Ever since the recent build updates, I've had to update Script Hook V and the ENT due to many DLC vehicles disappearing upon spawning. I appreciate the additions and new menu categorisation, but it's been missing the "Disable controller input" option. I use a controller when using vehicles and keyboard/mouse for combat. It has a bad effect when the indicator option is active because the L+R triggers which control acceleration and braking also activates the indicators which can be visually annoying.  

Cheers, guys.

We are going to add that option, hopefully in the next update.

• Like 1
Flying Scotsman
On 1/13/2021 at 6:42 PM, Zimmerman said:

Cheers, guys.

I've been planning on re-adding that option back in and redoing the controller system as the current one isn't as clean as I would like. It'll likely be in the next update with any luck (by luck I mean if I can sit down and thrash it out as Alex already has a huge list of fixes which may take priority over this).

• Like 1
MrHepek
On 9/10/2017 at 5:14 PM, daguy1234 said:

I apologize if this has been answered, but I couldn't find an answer on Google and didn't want to sift through the posts.

My game crashes constantly with this mod. I have no idea why, and I can't get it to stop. Anyone have any ideas? It usually crashes within about 30 minutes or so, and tends to be random about what causes it, can't easily duplicate it.

Is there something messed up in my game files maybe or did I do something wrong with installing the mod? I placed everything in ENT in my main directory, and I didn't see any errors in the log files.

It's also the only mod I have installed. No ragehook or anything.

Any ideas?

Error I get is a sys pure error and it just says "Game Error, please reboot the game." I can only imagine it comes from script hook or native trainer.

hello, I have this error problem too and never use cheat or mods. It kick me offline only when 17 player come to lobby. 

Ece5RGaWkAA9_65?format=jpg&name=largeEc6Qwk5WoAEAhWr?format=png&name=smallEajbZ1FWkAA26al?format=jpg&name=largeEZbefVYWkAEfXwN?format=jpg&name=large

Flying Scotsman
6 hours ago, MrHepek said:

hello, I have this error problem too and never use cheat or mods. It kick me offline only when 17 player come to lobby. 

Ece5RGaWkAA9_65?format=jpg&name=largeEc6Qwk5WoAEAhWr?format=png&name=smallEajbZ1FWkAA26al?format=jpg&name=largeEZbefVYWkAEfXwN?format=jpg&name=large

Well for a start ENT is SP only and not for online. That’s the original author’s decision and we’ve continued it in our fork. We don’t provide support for issues using ENT online as it’s not meant to be used online.  

That error happens when you trigger Arxan’s integrity check and results in a guaranteed account ban within 14 days if it happens online (which it has here. It just crashes your game in SP). This isn’t related to ENT however but the mod you’ve used to load ENT online. 

Edited by Flying Scotsman
MrHepek
5 hours ago, Flying Scotsman said:

Well for a start ENT is SP only and not for online. That’s the original author’s decision and we’ve continued it in our fork. We don’t provide support for issues using ENT online as it’s not meant to be used online.  

That error happens when you trigger Arxan’s integrity check and results in a guaranteed account ban within 14 days if it happens online (which it has here. It just crashes your game in SP). This isn’t related to ENT however but the mod you’ve used to load ENT online. 

what ban you talking about, i am legit player and this sh*t start to happend to me when Epic store start giving this 7 yeaars old game for free and all those modders come aand start to sh*t on our lives and on my game, they done this. I buy this game august 2018 and now I am level 1215 and nobody will ban me after I done all that hard work to get to that level. If nobody knows how to fix this then I will continued playing this 7 years old game with that error

Flying Scotsman
13 hours ago, MrHepek said:

what ban you talking about, i am legit player and this sh*t start to happend to me when Epic store start giving this 7 yeaars old game for free and all those modders come aand start to sh*t on our lives and on my game, they done this. I buy this game august 2018 and now I am level 1215 and nobody will ban me after I done all that hard work to get to that level. If nobody knows how to fix this then I will continued playing this 7 years old game with that error

That error is used by R*’s anti-cheat to crash your game when the Arxan integrity check fails. The crash prompts a report to be sent to them, which bans your account if it happens online. 

The message you’d get if a modder crashes your game is usually one about your GTA version being mismatched, not about SYS_PURE. 

If this is happening during legit gameplay I’d recommend contacting support as it sounds like something you’ve got running on your PC (be it overclocking software or invasive anti virus scanning) is triggering their anti cheat for some reason. 

MrHepek
12 hours ago, Flying Scotsman said:

That error is used by R*’s anti-cheat to crash your game when the Arxan integrity check fails. The crash prompts a report to be sent to them, which bans your account if it happens online. 

The message you’d get if a modder crashes your game is usually one about your GTA version being mismatched, not about SYS_PURE. 

If this is happening during legit gameplay I’d recommend contacting support as it sounds like something you’ve got running on your PC (be it overclocking software or invasive anti virus scanning) is triggering their anti cheat for some reason. 

I send tweet to rockstar support thinking it was DDOS attack first 1. June 2020 then never reply to me

EZbefVYWkAEfXwN?format=jpg&name=small

but now I see it is happening automatic when 17 player come I got this error and kick to desktop, anyway thanks on reply and I dont know to fix this i will just continue playing in 16 players lobby job and play more Apex Rogue Company PES 2021 Wormax Fall guys ... 

• 3 weeks later...
NicoBelle

Hi, 

I really love this mod and very impress that the latest update enhanced so much new function.

But I'm facing one strange issue that I couldn't pass the shooting range shotgun stage 1, all the target cannot be broke, I just wasting the bullet and get zero result...

Is that a bug caused by the ENT or not?

By the way, anyway I can change the Nitro boost key? Default is "shift".

Thank you so much.

Slash_Alex
23 hours ago, NicoBelle said:

Hi, 

I really love this mod and very impress that the latest update enhanced so much new function.

But I'm facing one strange issue that I couldn't pass the shooting range shotgun stage 1, all the target cannot be broke, I just wasting the bullet and get zero result...

Is that a bug caused by the ENT or not?

Thank you so much.

I have no problems with shooting ranges. Try to reset ENT settings via 'Reset All Settings' option and see if it helps.

We'll think about Nitro default key.

Slash_Alex
On 2/5/2021 at 3:24 PM, NicoBelle said:

I forgot to tell you. ENT has a hotkey called 'Nitrous'. You can bind it to any key you want.