4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

1. Court House
    3. Suggestions

Enhanced Native Trainer

arewenotmen

Hi there, i love this Trainer, but it's the only one that disables Stealth for me when i use it, on ANY controller i use, ( keyboard Cntrl still works np for stealth ) but my PS4 gamepad has no L Stick stealth function?  but when i remove this Trainer it works again... is this just me? ... Menyoo, Simple Trainer, TrainerV etc, my L Stick works np with those trainers installed....i have searched alot and cannot find others with this problem on google, reddit etc.  any help would be very appreciated as i much prefer this trainer to any others, but would like to figure out why my stealth button disappears.... thanks.

Edited by Killgrind
Flying Scotsman
On 6/12/2019 at 12:26 AM, Killgrind said:

Hi there, i love this Trainer, but it's the only one that disables Stealth for me when i use it, on ANY controller i use, ( keyboard Cntrl still works np for stealth ) but my PS4 gamepad has no L Stick stealth function?  but when i remove this Trainer it works again... is this just me? ... Menyoo, Simple Trainer, TrainerV etc, my L Stick works np with those trainers installed....i have searched alot and cannot find others with this problem on google, reddit etc.  any help would be very appreciated as i much prefer this trainer to any others, but would like to figure out why my stealth button disappears.... thanks.

Yeah that's a recent bug we've seen reported on the GTA5 mods page. It'll also affect the landing gear etc. You can use Update 40 - bugfix update 6 in the mean time as that bug shouldn't exist in that version.

oh thanks so much for the reply, that's helpful, i also noticed you can't flip cars over with this bug.:(  also , a Main reason i love this trainer so much is it seem to be the ONLY one that lets you enlarge your mini map & also LOCK your mini map rotation, seriously awesome feature , since having this bug i've been looking for it in other trainers without having to use a big map script, with no luck....and i canNOT seem to find ANY mod or Script that Locks your mini map, im baffled.... so THANK YOU!!!!!! 

Edited by Killgrind
On 6/14/2019 at 10:52 AM, Killgrind said:

oh thanks so much for the reply, that's helpful, i also noticed you can't flip cars over with this bug.:(  also , a Main reason i love this trainer so much is it seem to be the ONLY one that lets you enlarge your mini map & also LOCK your mini map rotation, seriously awesome feature , since having this bug i've been looking for it in other trainers without having to use a big map script, with no luck....and i canNOT seem to find ANY mod or Script that Locks your mini map, im baffled.... so THANK YOU!!!!!! 

Pay attention that you also won't be able to flip your car if you have the 'Realistic Crashes' option enabled. That's the purpose of that feature.

And thank you for you kind words. We do our best to make ENT the best trainer ever. :)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
Flying Scotsman
7 hours ago, ImExo18 said:

anyone else can't get the menu to work? and yes I have numlock on.......

If you check the scripthook.log file, is there any line which contains "Exception"? 

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

hello. i'm trying to install the ent but all the times i enter in gta5 and press f4 it doesn't apper. i have also installed scripthook v. please help

If you check the scripthook.log file, is there any line which contains "Exception"? 

On 11/6/2019 at 8:04 PM, Gladiator34 said:

hello. i'm trying to install the ent but all the times i enter in gta5 and press f4 it doesn't apper. i have also installed scripthook v. please help

On 9/24/2017 at 12:30 AM, daguy1234 said:

I don't I'm afraid. I've put your post into the main Git issue tracker and tagged some of the old ENT devs I know are still around, so hopefully they'll have some time to help you.

Alright. Thanks.

Please message me when you have more info. I might forget to check the thread.

Hello, I'm having the same ERR_SYS_PURE thingy. I'd like to know if you found a fix.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/23/2019 at 1:03 AM, GN 92 said:

Hey guys! Big fan of the ENT for years. I wonder if you guys are planning to do a RDR2 version?

Thanks!

Sorry for the late reply. Yes, we're working on it.

• Like 3
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi guys! Please help me, I use Update 42 and when I try to call in a custom or go to a store, a barbershop, the doors do not open. As soon as I delete the trainer and everything works again.

14 hours ago, Nickolas95 said:

Hi guys! Please help me, I use Update 42 and when I try to call in a custom or go to a store, a barbershop, the doors do not open. As soon as I delete the trainer and everything works again.

Your shops ain't working 'cause you have enabled the 'Disable Despawn Of DLC Vehicles' option. You don't need this option enabled if your game is up-to-date.

If I go into the safehouse the police starts to warrant me and the same thing happens when a lot of time when i go into the ammunation.

the invisibility does not work correctly because the npcs are see my characters.

On 12/27/2019 at 4:01 PM, _cOdy_ said:

If I go into the safehouse the police starts to warrant me and the same thing happens when a lot of time when i go into the ammunation.

the invisibility does not work correctly because the npcs are see my characters.

It's not a bug - it's a feature. It's because you have enabled the 'Can Run In Apartments' option. This is the only way to let you run in apartments. But don't you worry - no cops will arrive.
As for invisibility - it's impossible to make you completely invisible.

Edited by Slash_Alex
4 hours ago, Slash_Alex said:

It's not a bug - it's a feature. It's because you have enabled the 'Can Run In Apartments' option. This is the only way to let you run in apartments. But don't you worry - no cops will arrive.
As for invisibility - it's impossible to make you completely invisible.

Ok for the police warrant in the house BUT I can run in the strip club nor in the  ammunation nor a lot of other inside places.

The character is 100% invisible but the NPCs see me!

5 hours ago, _cOdy_ said:

Ok for the police warrant in the house BUT I can run in the strip club nor in the  ammunation nor a lot of other inside places.

The invisible option just makes your character model invisible (i.e sets your alpha texture to 0). If I remember right there should be an option in ENT for NPCs to ignore you which might be what you want (combine the 2 options).

We exploit a small bug (or oversight?) in how apartments work etc by giving you a wanted level and removing it so it puts your character into a combat stance (which allows running in interiors). You can do the same by shooting in the doorway of an interior (like Michael's house). Some interiors have flags which prevent this however - hence why this option will not work in those cases and you'll still have to walk through them.

There's not much we can do in those cases as it's just how R* designed the interior.

Edited by Flying Scotsman

OK! THX 4 the infos!

I found another problem with the ENT!

There are 2 missions where you have to use a gateway car like in the submission of 'The Bureau Raid' (with the Fire Crew) mission 'The Getaway Vehicle'. The program does not accept any vehicle when the ENT in use. I had to moved away all of the 'EnhancedNativeTrainer' files to solve this problem.

On 12/29/2019 at 1:09 AM, _cOdy_ said:

You can't run in the strip club and the 'Ammunation' shops, indeed. I don't know how to make it work yet.

I don't think it's possible to make the character 100% invisible.

As for the problems in the missions - are you using the 'Vehicles Tracking' option? Try to disable it.

'World / People / Everyone Permanently Calm' - this will make NPCs ignore your character.

'Player / Player Data / Character Ability Stats'. Set it to 100, enable 'Toogle Modified Stats', and enable 'Apply On Load', 'Reapply On Respawn', 'Apply On Character Change' options. This will seet all your skils to 100%.

Thank you!

Than NPCs do not care with me solved. :)

'Vehicles Tracking Option' is not enabled at me! Is this cause the problem?

How can I put a hotkey for example to the numkey / to switch next track in the radio?

I found 1 more error:

The 'Teleport to marker' and the 'Go to mission marker' out on the mark but it need a little correction because if the mark is in a building it teleports to the roof of that building!

4 hours ago, _cOdy_ said:

Thank you!

Than NPCs do not care with me solved. :)

'Vehicles Tracking Option' is not enabled at me! Is this cause the problem?

How can I put a hotkey for example to the numkey / to switch next track in the radio?

I found 1 more error:

The 'Teleport to marker' and the 'Go to mission marker' out on the mark but it need a little correction because if the mark is in a building it teleports to the roof of that building!

Actually i don't know what option could cause problems on those missions. I'll test it when i have time. You can try to disable some of the options yourself and check if it helped.

Here is an instruction (a bit corrupted) how to bind hotkeys: https://pastebin.com/chbUxF7E

OK, I solve the hotkey problem! Thanks for this, too!

I tried that whole mission again 'The Bureau Raid' (with the Fire Crew) mission 'The Getaway Vehicle' BUT I can not solve the problem! I think you have to find out what cause this error! I'm sorry!

On 1/8/2020 at 1:39 PM, _cOdy_ said:

OK, I solve the hotkey problem! Thanks for this, too!

I tried that whole mission again 'The Bureau Raid' (with the Fire Crew) mission 'The Getaway Vehicle' BUT I can not solve the problem! I think you have to find out what cause this error! I'm sorry!

Are you using the 'Fuel Consumption' feature?

Yes, I do!

edit:

I turned this option off and it works fine now!!! I didn't think this causes this problem!!! Thanks 4 your work n help! Bests!

Edited by _cOdy_
it causes the error.