Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,286 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

arewenotmen

Enhanced Native Trainer

Zemanez

I apologize if this has been answered, but I couldn't find an answer on Google and didn't want to sift through the posts.

My game crashes constantly with this mod. I have no idea why, and I can't get it to stop. Anyone have any ideas? It usually crashes within about 30 minutes or so, and tends to be random about what causes it, can't easily duplicate it.

Is there something messed up in my game files maybe or did I do something wrong with installing the mod? I placed everything in ENT in my main directory, and I didn't see any errors in the log files.

It's also the only mod I have installed. No ragehook or anything.

Any ideas?

Error I get is a sys pure error and it just says "Game Error, please reboot the game." I can only imagine it comes from script hook or native trainer.

Are you using any options from the 'World / Area Effects' menu?

No. None of those options are checked. Btw, the correct error I'm getting is:

err_sys_pure

Please reboot and restart the game

EDIT: Also, I am using a controller. I heard that there some issues with a controller regarding the enhanced native trainer. I haven't tried it without a controller yet.

ALSO ALSO, I found the launcher.log file that gave me the error. This is all it says.

[2017-09-10 12:44:32.605] [ ERROR ] GameComm: ReadFile failed.

[2017-09-10 12:44:32.832] [DISPLAY] Game exited with code 0x80000003
[2017-09-10 12:44:32.833] [ ERROR ] ************************************************************************
[2017-09-10 12:44:32.833] [ ERROR ] * Setting error condition
[2017-09-10 12:44:32.833] [ ERROR ] * Category: 5 (ERROR_CATEGORY_EXIT_CODE)
[2017-09-10 12:44:32.833] [ ERROR ] * Code: -2147483645 (80000003)
[2017-09-10 12:44:32.833] [ ERROR ] * Extra: Game error. Please reboot and restart the game.
[2017-09-10 12:44:32.833] [ ERROR ] * Localised: Game error. Please reboot and restart the game.
[2017-09-10 12:44:32.834] [ ERROR ] ************************************************************************
[2017-09-10 12:44:32.836] [ ERROR ] Exit code 0x80000003 indicates a game crash (unknown cause)
[2017-09-10 12:44:35.897] [DISPLAY] Uninitializing.

It's definitely a game error and not an ENT error from the looks of it. From what I can tell, it's trying to open a game file (could be an .rpf file) and either fails to find it or it's corrupted. ENT does search through your update.rpf file for the car preview images (and the other GUI elements like the top bar, font and check boxes) so it could be trying to 'request' those and crashing when it can't find them.

Are you emulating a controller (i.e DS4Windows emulates a PS4 controller into an Xbox one to be used in-game) or using it natively?

In the past my game used to crash due to the double-emulation going on (used a PS4 controller emulated through DS4 Windows which used to crash the game after ~30 minutes as well because ENT uses Xinput to emulate a 360 pad into a something the game can understand without using Keyboard-like binds).

One thing you can try is repairing the install and removing all game mods to see if that helps. Alternatively, you could try and use ENT without a controller to help narrow down any issues with that.

I'm using an Xbox 360 Afterglow controller plugged in USB to my computer.

I downloaded the game from Amazon, so I have to redownload the game to run the repair installation. D:

I'm assuming it's the social club version since you downloaded it through amazon.

Create a shortcut for GTAVlauncher.exe if you haven't already, right click the shortcut and click on "Properties". Add: -verify after the speech marks in the "Target" box and next time you launch the game, it'll start verifying + repairing your install.

It should look like:

Target: "[path-to-GTAVLauncher.exe]" - verify

Remember to remove the "-verify" string after you're done otherwise it'll verify every time you launch the game.

Edited by Zemanez

daguy1234

The verify option is doing nothing. I repaired the installation, and haven't tested it yet with or without the controller. I'll do that when I can and come back with an update. Thanks for your help!

daguy1234

The verify option is doing nothing. I repaired the installation, and haven't tested it yet with or without the controller. I'll do that when I can and come back with an update. Thanks for your help!

I usually fool with the gravity gun mod, and after about 15-20 minutes of that, I pulled out one of the automatic rifles and started shooting around, and shortly after that the game crashed.

I'm using the cheats invincibility, fast run/swim, super jump, unlimited ammo, no reloading, noiseless, freeze wanted level, and police ignore you all at once. Can anyone test and see if they experience game crashes?

Zemanez

I usually fool with the gravity gun mod, and after about 15-20 minutes of that, I pulled out one of the automatic rifles and started shooting around, and shortly after that the game crashed.

I'm using the cheats invincibility, fast run/swim, super jump, unlimited ammo, no reloading, noiseless, freeze wanted level, and police ignore you all at once. Can anyone test and see if they experience game crashes?

It might be the gravity gun mod as that "scans" for props and peds nearby to pick up when you use the gun sights but it only pulls in peds/entities when the stun gun is equipped so it might be running the scans in the background which ends up crashing the game.

Seeing if it crashes without the controller would help though. I've never really had my game crash with the Grav Gun option enabled (although I disable it when I'm finished) so it could be that and a problem with the controller.

Edited by Zemanez

daguy1234

It might be the gravity gun mod as that "scans" for props and peds nearby to pick up when you use the gun sights but it only pulls in peds/entities when the stun gun is equipped so it might be running the scans in the background which ends up crashing the game.

Seeing if it crashes without the controller would help though. I've never really had my game crash with the Grav Gun option enabled (although I disable it when I'm finished) so it could be that and a problem with the controller.

It does crash without the controller.

Slash_Alex

Listen, the simplest way is to disable all ENT settings by either removing (temporarily) the 'end.db' file (quit the game, press Windows key + R -> Type: %appdata% -> 'GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer' folder), or through the ENT main menu (Reset All Settings). Try to play with all settings disabled.

daguy1234

Listen, the simplest way is to disable all ENT settings by either removing (temporarily) the 'end.db' file (quit the game, press Windows key + R -> Type: %appdata% -> 'GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer' folder), or through the ENT main menu (Reset All Settings). Try to play with all settings disabled.

I'll play with settings disabled and see what happens. But in the end, something's causing the game to crash, and it doesn't crash without the ENT, so I think it's something with that, as it's too consistent to be anything else.

EDIT: So, I believe it's the gravity gun that causes the crash. I played consecutively for about an hour with no crashes, enabled the gravity gun, and it crashed a short time later. It wasn't immediate, but it seems to be the consistent factor between the crashes. I slowly enabled other cheats and had no issues until the gravity gun.

Edited by daguy1234

daguy1234

Upon further experimenting, I believe the issue lies somewhere with using the gravity gun mode along with no reload and unlimited ammo. I played for a while with only the gravity gun enabled and no crashes, but using those three caused a crash.

Slash_Alex

Upon further experimenting, I believe the issue lies somewhere with using the gravity gun mode along with no reload and unlimited ammo. I played for a while with only the gravity gun enabled and no crashes, but using those three caused a crash.

I have also conducted an experiment but couldn't verify your suspicions. I've enabled all these three options and still couldn't make my game to crash even after an hour of playing.

Edited by Slash_Alex

daguy1234

I have also conducted an experiment but couldn't verify your suspicions. I've enabled all these three options and still couldn't make my game to crash even after an hour of playing.

I reopened my game to verify what cheats I had enabled, and I guess I forgot to disable invincible, fast run/swim, and super jump, as those were enabled when I reopened the game. It gives me the same error every time the game crashes though. ERR_SYS_PURE.

Edited by daguy1234

Zemanez

I reopened my game to verify what cheats I had enabled, and I guess I forgot to disable invincible, fast run/swim, and super jump, as those were enabled when I reopened the game. It gives me the same error every time the game crashes though. ERR_SYS_PURE.

Thanks for the help debugging.

I did some searching for ERR_SYS_PURE and you're not the only one affected. It was happening without mods installed for them though but in 1 person's case - it was due to their CPU overheating so could be a red herring.

I really don't know what's happening here. I've never had that crash before, so can't really say how you'd be able to fix it I'm afraid.

daguy1234

I did some searching for ERR_SYS_PURE and you're not the only one affected. It was happening without mods installed for them though but in 1 person's case - it was due to their CPU overheating so could be a red herring.

I really don't know what's happening here. I've never had that crash before, so can't really say how you'd be able to fix it I'm afraid.

I removed the ASI loader and all of the native trainer files and played for a while flawlessly. So something with the mod is causing this.

Do you have any software I can run on my computer while playing with the ENT that can trace what's doing what and when and create a log file as it happens so I can try and trace it? I'd like to be able to find a common thread between the crashes, or send them to you since you know programming.

Edited by daguy1234

CrimsonDouche

A bit of a noob question but every time i spawn in gunrunning vehicles and smugglers run vehicles only spawn for a couple of seconds then they disappear. Am i doing anything wrong

Is your game up-to-date (1080.2)? Try to enable the 'Disable Despawn of DLC vehicles' option under the 'Vehicles' menu.

Thanks for that helped alot

Zemanez

I removed the ASI loader and all of the native trainer files and played for a while flawlessly. So something with the mod is causing this.

Do you have any software I can run on my computer while playing with the ENT that can trace what's doing what and when and create a log file as it happens so I can try and trace it? I'd like to be able to find a common thread between the crashes, or send them to you since you know programming.

I would have suggested attaching a debugger (Visual Studio has a pretty good one if you have that installed) to GTA while ENT has loaded (an asi is just a DLL with a different extension so you can debug it like you would a DLL file) but I'm not sure if that'll help as your game is crashing, not ENT itself. It'll tell you what ENT is doing at the time though. I can give you the .pdb symbols if required (VS may require it as you won't have the source code).

ENT also creates a crash dump if it crashes which would have been useful but it won't create a dump file if the game crashes, only if ENT or the scripthook crashes which is a pain.

If you want to go down the Debugger route (which should give you more info as it happens):

• Create a file in your GTA directory and call it "ScriptHookV.dev". This'll allow you to press CTRL + R to unload/reload asi files as you play (some mods don't support this to prevent debugging so your game may crash if a mod like that has been loaded (Menyoo for example)).
  • Launch GTA and load up your save game (your game will crash if you attempt to attach a debugger during the loading screen or within the first ~30 seconds when your save loads).
  • Launch your debugger (I use Visual Studio as it does what I need) and attach to GTA5.exe.
  • Go back to GTA (unpause if you need to), walk around a bit and press CTRL + R to unload ENT and CTRL + R again after a few seconds to reload ENT.
  • Your debugger should see ENT has attached to GTA and will start logging what ENT's doing at the time (such as unpacking vehicle preview images etc).
  • Just play until your game crashes and your debugger should tell you what the last thing it was doing (in visual studio that should be under the "output" tab).

If you see something like "cannot find symbols for Enhanced Native Trainer" (a .pdb file), I can give you them as it'll be easier to debug (it'll tell you function names etc instead of things like "function01 or var02 etc). The .pdb file should be alongside ENT in your GTA folder for your debugger to find it.

If you have an error like "broke on breakpoint" I can give you a recompiled version of ENT which should stop that (there's no breakpoints set in ENT but for some reason it still gives me them occasionally).

Hopefully that'll help narrow down what's happening.

Edited by Zemanez

daguy1234

Alright. I'm currently installing Doom from steam, so once that gets finished I'll download and install VS and see what happens. When you say "attach it to ____" is there a command I need to type in VS to do that? Or is that something I can quickly google how to do? I'm not a developer. I learned some code a looooong time ago, but nothing that would help me now (even if I could remember it).

Edited by daguy1234

daguy1234

Hello. Here's the first crash I got.

'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.

'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Antivirus\x64\aswhooka.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\apphelp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\gdi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\gdi32full.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcp_win.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ws2_32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rpcrt4.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\psapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\crypt32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msasn1.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wintrust.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\advapi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\imm32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\bcryptprimitives.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\SHCore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\windows.storage.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel.appcore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\powrprof.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\profapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\oleaut32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GFSDK_ShadowLib.win64.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\version.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dsound.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\bink2w64.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winmm.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mf.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mfplat.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msdmo.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mfreadwrite.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\propsys.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wtsapi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3d9.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\D3DCompiler_43.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GFSDK_TXAA_AlphaResolve.win64.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\dinput8.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\xinput1_3.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\setupapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\IPHLPAPI.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\D3DX9_43.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winmmbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dwmapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\glu32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mfcore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ksuser.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\bcrypt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\RTWorkQ.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dinput8.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\ScriptHookV.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3dx11_43.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dxgi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\imagehlp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptsp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rsaenh.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nvspcap64.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winhttp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nvapi64.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\devobj.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3d10_1.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3d10_1core.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\uxtheme.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStereoApiI64.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msctf.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Alienware\AWSoundCenter\UserInterface\x64\AWSoundCenterDevProps.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Alienware\AWSoundCenter\UserInterface\x64\AWSoundCenterOSD.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\MMDevAPI.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\AudioSes.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\WinTypes.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\avrt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winsta.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_2fea7f1933227583\nvldumdx.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_2fea7f1933227583\nvwgf2umx.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\sxs.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dcomp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\TextInputFramework.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\CoreUIComponents.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\CoreMessaging.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ntmarta.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\usermgrcli.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\hid.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\XAudio2_7.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\gpapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptnet.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winnsi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nsi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\sspicli.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\userenv.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Social Club\socialclub.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\NapiNSP.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nlaapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dnsapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wshbth.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\FWPUCLNT.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\FirewallAPI.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\fwbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\fwpolicyiomgr.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wdmaud.drv'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msacm32.drv'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msacm32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\midimap.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\OnDemandConnRouteHelper.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcsvc6.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcsvc.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\linkinfo.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mfmp4srcsnk.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.ApplicationModel.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\twinapi.appcore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\CompPkgSup.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\AppXDeploymentClient.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\StateRepository.Core.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.StateRepository.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\MSAudDecMFT.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mfperfhelper.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mfsrcsnk.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\MP3DMOD.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msxml6.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msIso.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\deviceaccess.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\WindowsCodecs.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\comdlg32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.15063.413_none_0e0f5dcc67adff4e\comctl32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\XInput9_1_0.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\XInput1_4.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
The thread 0x5858 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
UNINIT: Unregistering script 'EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi'
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.15063.413_none_0e0f5dcc67adff4e\comctl32.dll'
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\System32\comdlg32.dll'
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\System32\XInput1_4.dll'
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\System32\XInput9_1_0.dll'
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi'
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 370
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 371
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 372
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 373
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 374
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 375
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 376
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 377
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 378
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 379
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 380
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 381
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 382
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 383
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 384
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 385
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 386
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 387
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 388
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 389
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 390
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 391
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 392
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 393
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 394
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 395
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 396
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 397
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 398
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 399
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 400
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 401
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 402
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 403
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 404
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 405
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 406
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 407
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 408
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 409
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 410
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 411
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 412
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 413
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 414
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 415
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 416
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 417
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 418
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 419
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 420
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 421
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 422
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 423
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 424
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 425
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 426
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 427
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 428
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 429
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 430
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 431
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 432
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 433
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 434
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 435
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 436
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 437
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 438
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 439
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 440
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 441
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 442
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 443
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 444
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 445
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 446
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 447
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 448
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 449
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 450
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 451
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 452
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 453
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 454
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 455
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 456
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 457
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 458
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 459
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 460
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 461
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 462
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 463
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 464
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 465
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 466
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 467
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 468
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 469
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 470
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 471
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 472
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 473
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 474
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 475
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 476
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 477
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 478
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 479
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 480
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 481
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 482
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 483
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 484
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 485
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 486
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 487
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 488
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 489
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 490
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 491
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 492
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 493
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 494
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 495
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 496
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 497
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 498
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 499
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 500
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 501
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 502
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 503
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 504
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 505
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 506
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 507
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 508
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 509
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 510
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 511
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 512
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 513
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 514
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 515
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 516
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 517
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 518
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 519
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 520
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 521
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 522
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 523
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 524
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 525
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 526
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 527
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 528
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 529
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 530
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 531
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 532
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 533
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 534
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 535
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 536
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 537
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 538
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 539
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 540
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 541
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 542
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 543
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 544
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 545
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 546
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 547
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 548
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 549
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 550
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 551
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 552
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 553
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 554
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\comdlg32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.15063.413_none_0e0f5dcc67adff4e\comctl32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\XInput9_1_0.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
INIT: Registering script 'EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FFF9D8B394A)
CORE: Requesting thread creation
CORE: Creating threads
CORE: Started control thread, id 80 active 1
CORE: Started thread 'EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FFF9D8B394A), id 81 active 1
CORE: Launching main() for 'EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FFF9D8B394A), id 81
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\XInput1_4.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_AIRTUG.png', id 555
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_AMBULANCE.png', id 556
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ARMYTANKER.png', id 557
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ARMYTRAILER.png', id 558
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ARMYTRAILER2.png', id 559
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ASEA_SNOW.png', id 560
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BAGGER.png', id 561
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALETRAILER.png', id 562
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALLER_SMALL.png', id 563
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BARRACKS2.png', id 564
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BENSON.png', id 565
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BIFF.png', id 566
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BISON2.png', id 567
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BISON3.png', id 568
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BJXL.png', id 569
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LIFEGUARD.png', id 570
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BLIMP.png', id 571
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BLIMP2.png', id 572
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BLISTA.png', id 573
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOATTRAILER.png', id 574
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOXVILLE.png', id 575
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOXVILLE2.png', id 576
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOXVILLE3.png', id 577
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MONKEY_BLISTA.png', id 578
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ROOSEVELT.png', id 579
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BUCCANEER.png', id 580
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO.png', id 581
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO2.png', id 582
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO3.png', id 583
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO4.png', id 584
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO5.png', id 585
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BUZZARD2.png', id 586
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CABLECAR.png', id 587
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CADDY.png', id 588
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CADDY2.png', id 589
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CAMPER.png', id 590
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CARGOBOB2.png', id 591
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CARGOBOB3.png', id 592
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CUTTER.png', id 593
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CARGO.png', id 594
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DAEMON.png', id 595
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DILET_LIVERY.png', id 596
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DINGHY.png', id 597
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DINGHY2.png', id 598
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOCKHANDLER.png', id 599
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOCKTRAILER.png', id 600
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOCKTUG.png', id 601
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOZER.png', id 602
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUNELOADER.png', id 603
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUBSTA.png', id 604
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUBSTA_BLACK.png', id 605
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUKES.png', id 606
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SPACEDOCKER.png', id 607
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_EMPEROR.png', id 608
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_EMPEROR_RUSTY.png', id 609
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_EMPEROR_SNOW.png', id 610
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FBI.png', id 611
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FBI2.png', id 612
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FIRETRUK.png', id 613
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FIXTER.png', id 614
The thread 0x405c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FLATBED.png', id 615
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FORKLIFT.png', id 616
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FQ2.png', id 617
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHT.png', id 618
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTCAR.png', id 619
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTCONT1.png', id 620
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTCONT2.png', id 621
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTGRAIN.png', id 622
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTTRAILER.png', id 623
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FROGGER2.png', id 624
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FUTO.png', id 625
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GBURRITO.png', id 626
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GRAINTRAILER.png', id 627
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GRANGER.png', id 628
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GUARDIAN.png', id 629
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HABANERO.png', id 630
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HAULER.png', id 631
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_JET.png', id 632
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LAZER.png', id 633
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LECTRO.png', id 634
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LGUARD.png', id 635
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MANANA.png', id 636
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MESA_SNOW.png', id 637
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_METROTRAIN.png', id 638
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MIXER.png', id 639
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MIXER2.png', id 640
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MOWER.png', id 641
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MULE2.png', id 642
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ORACLE2.png', id 643
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PACKER.png', id 644
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PATRIOT.png', id 645
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PEYOTE.png', id 646
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PHANTOM.png', id 647
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PHOENIX.png', id 648
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE.png', id 649
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE2.png', id 650
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE3.png', id 651
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE4.png', id 652
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICEB.png', id 653
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICEOLD1.png', id 654
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICEOLD2.png', id 655
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICET.png', id 656
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLMAV.png', id 657
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PONY.png', id 658
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PONY2.png', id 659
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POUNDER.png', id 660
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PRAIRIE.png', id 661
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PRANGER.png', id 662
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PREDATOR.png', id 663
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PROPTRAILER.png', id 664
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RAKETRAILER.png', id 665
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RANCHERXL_SNOW.png', id 666
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RIOT.png', id 667
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RIPLEY.png', id 668
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HEARSE.png', id 669
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RUINER.png', id 670
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RUBBLE.png', id 671
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RUMPO2.png', id 672
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SABRE.png', id 673
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SADLER_SNOW.png', id 674
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCRAP.png', id 675
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SEASHARK2.png', id 676
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SENTINEL.png', id 677
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SERRANO.png', id 678
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SHERIFF.png', id 679
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SHERIFF2.png', id 680
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SKYLIFT.png', id 681
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SLAMVAN_LOSTMC.png', id 682
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SPEEDO.png', id 683
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SPEEDO2.png', id 684
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_STOCKADE.png', id 685
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_STOCKADE3.png', id 686
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SUB.png', id 687
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SULTAN.png', id 688
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SURFER2.png', id 689
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TACO.png', id 690
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TANKER.png', id 691
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TANKER2.png', id 692
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TANKERCAR.png', id 693
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TAXI.png', id 694
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TIPTRUCK.png', id 695
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TIPTRUCK2.png', id 696
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO.png', id 697
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO_CAB.png', id 698
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO_RUSTY.png', id 699
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO_CAB_RUSTY.png', id 700
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TOURBUS.png', id 701
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TOWTRUCK.png', id 702
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TOWTRUCK2.png', id 703
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TR2.png', id 704
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TR3.png', id 705
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TR4.png', id 706
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRACTOR.png', id 707
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRACTOR2.png', id 708
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRACTOR3.png', id 709
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERLOGS.png', id 710
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERS.png', id 711
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERS2.png', id 712
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERS3.png', id 713
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERSMALL.png', id 714
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRASH.png', id 715
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRASH2.png', id 716
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRFLAT.png', id 717
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TVTRAILER.png', id 718
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_UTILLITRUCK.png', id 719
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_UTILLITRUCK2.png', id 720
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_UTILLITRUCK3.png', id 721
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_VOODOO.png', id 722
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALLER5.png', id 723
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALLER6.png', id 724
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER2.png', id 725
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER3.png', id 726
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER4.png', id 727
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER5.png', id 728
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER6.png', id 729
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MOONBEAM.png', id 730
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_COGNOSCENTI2.png', id 731
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_COG552.png', id 732
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_VIRGO3.png', id 733
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FACTION.png', id 734
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HAULER2.png', id 735
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_INSURGENT3.png', id 736
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PHANTOM3.png', id 737
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TECHNICAL3.png', id 738
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CLIFFHANGER.png', id 739
The thread 0x64c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x21ec has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x427c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1a28 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5b40 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x57d4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x30dc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x21bc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5938 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1b48 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x4a90 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5aa8 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5208 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5214 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Exception thrown at 0x00007FFFF542917A (ntdll.dll) in GTA5.exe: 0xC0000008: An invalid handle was specified.

Are there any commands I can use to say "log everything" so it just shows me everything that's going on while it runs? I had all these cheats enabled and gravity gun out.
Cheats enabled were no reload, infinite ammo, fast run, fast swim, noiseless, invincible, unlimited ability, and super jump. Add or remove cash was at $100,000. World options had all the defaults selected. Random Cops, peds, trains, garbage trucks, boats, and restricted zones. Reset player model on death was selected.
That's what I had checked in the trainer, and no crashes happened the other day after a few hours of playing without the trainer, and this crash happened within 30 minutes.
Gonna run the game again with same stuff and see what happens.
EDIT: Crash #2

'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'C:\Windows\WinSxS\amd64_microsoft.windows.common-controls_6595b64144ccf1df_5.82.15063.413_none_0e0f5dcc67adff4e\comctl32.dll'
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Unloaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi'
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 0
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 1
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 2
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 3
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 4
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 5
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 6
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 7
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 8
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 9
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 10
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 11
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 12
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 13
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 14
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 15
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 16
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 17
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 18
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 19
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 20
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 21
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 22
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 23
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 24
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 25
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 26
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 27
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 28
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 29
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 30
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 31
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 32
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 33
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 34
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 35
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 36
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 37
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 38
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 39
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 40
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 41
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 42
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 43
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 44
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 45
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 46
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 47
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 48
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 49
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 50
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 51
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 52
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 53
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 54
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 55
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 56
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 57
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 58
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 59
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 60
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 61
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 62
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 63
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 64
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 65
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 66
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 67
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 68
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 69
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 70
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 71
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 72
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 73
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 74
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 75
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 76
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 77
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 78
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 79
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 80
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 81
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 82
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 83
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 84
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 85
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 86
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 87
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 88
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 89
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 90
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 91
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 92
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 93
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 94
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 95
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 96
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 97
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 98
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 99
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 100
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 101
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 102
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 103
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 104
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 105
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 106
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 107
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 108
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 109
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 110
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 111
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 112
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 113
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 114
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 115
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 116
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 117
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 118
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 119
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 120
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 121
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 122
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 123
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 124
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 125
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 126
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 127
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 128
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 129
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 130
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 131
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 132
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 133
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 134
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 135
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 136
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 137
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 138
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 139
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 140
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 141
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 142
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 143
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 144
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 145
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 146
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 147
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 148
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 149
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 150
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 151
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 152
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 153
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 154
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 155
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 156
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 157
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 158
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 159
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 160
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 161
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 162
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 163
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 164
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 165
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 166
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 167
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 168
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 169
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 170
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 171
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 172
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 173
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 174
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 175
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 176
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 177
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 178
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 179
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 180
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 181
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 182
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 183
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 184
CORE: Started control thread, id 76 active 1
CORE: Started thread 'EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FFF9D8B394A), id 77 active 1
CORE: Launching main() for 'EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FFF9D8B394A), id 77
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_AIRTUG.png', id 185
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_AMBULANCE.png', id 186
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ARMYTANKER.png', id 187
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ARMYTRAILER.png', id 188
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ARMYTRAILER2.png', id 189
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ASEA_SNOW.png', id 190
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BAGGER.png', id 191
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALETRAILER.png', id 192
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALLER_SMALL.png', id 193
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BARRACKS2.png', id 194
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BENSON.png', id 195
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BIFF.png', id 196
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BISON2.png', id 197
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BISON3.png', id 198
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BJXL.png', id 199
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LIFEGUARD.png', id 200
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BLIMP.png', id 201
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BLIMP2.png', id 202
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BLISTA.png', id 203
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOATTRAILER.png', id 204
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOXVILLE.png', id 205
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOXVILLE2.png', id 206
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOXVILLE3.png', id 207
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MONKEY_BLISTA.png', id 208
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ROOSEVELT.png', id 209
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BUCCANEER.png', id 210
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO.png', id 211
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO2.png', id 212
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO3.png', id 213
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO4.png', id 214
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO5.png', id 215
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BUZZARD2.png', id 216
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CABLECAR.png', id 217
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CADDY.png', id 218
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CADDY2.png', id 219
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CAMPER.png', id 220
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CARGOBOB2.png', id 221
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CARGOBOB3.png', id 222
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CUTTER.png', id 223
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CARGO.png', id 224
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DAEMON.png', id 225
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DILET_LIVERY.png', id 226
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DINGHY.png', id 227
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DINGHY2.png', id 228
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOCKHANDLER.png', id 229
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOCKTRAILER.png', id 230
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOCKTUG.png', id 231
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOZER.png', id 232
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUNELOADER.png', id 233
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUBSTA.png', id 234
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUBSTA_BLACK.png', id 235
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUKES.png', id 236
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SPACEDOCKER.png', id 237
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_EMPEROR.png', id 238
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_EMPEROR_RUSTY.png', id 239
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_EMPEROR_SNOW.png', id 240
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FBI.png', id 241
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FBI2.png', id 242
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FIRETRUK.png', id 243
The thread 0x4f8c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FIXTER.png', id 244
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FLATBED.png', id 245
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FORKLIFT.png', id 246
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FQ2.png', id 247
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHT.png', id 248
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTCAR.png', id 249
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTCONT1.png', id 250
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTCONT2.png', id 251
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTGRAIN.png', id 252
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTTRAILER.png', id 253
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FROGGER2.png', id 254
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FUTO.png', id 255
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GBURRITO.png', id 256
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GRAINTRAILER.png', id 257
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GRANGER.png', id 258
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GUARDIAN.png', id 259
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HABANERO.png', id 260
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HAULER.png', id 261
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_JET.png', id 262
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LAZER.png', id 263
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LECTRO.png', id 264
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LGUARD.png', id 265
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MANANA.png', id 266
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MESA_SNOW.png', id 267
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_METROTRAIN.png', id 268
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MIXER.png', id 269
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MIXER2.png', id 270
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MOWER.png', id 271
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MULE2.png', id 272
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ORACLE2.png', id 273
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PACKER.png', id 274
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PATRIOT.png', id 275
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PEYOTE.png', id 276
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PHANTOM.png', id 277
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PHOENIX.png', id 278
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE.png', id 279
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE2.png', id 280
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE3.png', id 281
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE4.png', id 282
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICEB.png', id 283
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICEOLD1.png', id 284
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICEOLD2.png', id 285
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICET.png', id 286
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLMAV.png', id 287
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PONY.png', id 288
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PONY2.png', id 289
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POUNDER.png', id 290
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PRAIRIE.png', id 291
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PRANGER.png', id 292
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PREDATOR.png', id 293
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PROPTRAILER.png', id 294
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RAKETRAILER.png', id 295
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RANCHERXL_SNOW.png', id 296
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RIOT.png', id 297
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RIPLEY.png', id 298
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HEARSE.png', id 299
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RUINER.png', id 300
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RUBBLE.png', id 301
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RUMPO2.png', id 302
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SABRE.png', id 303
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SADLER_SNOW.png', id 304
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCRAP.png', id 305
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SEASHARK2.png', id 306
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SENTINEL.png', id 307
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SERRANO.png', id 308
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SHERIFF.png', id 309
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SHERIFF2.png', id 310
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SKYLIFT.png', id 311
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SLAMVAN_LOSTMC.png', id 312
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SPEEDO.png', id 313
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SPEEDO2.png', id 314
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_STOCKADE.png', id 315
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_STOCKADE3.png', id 316
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SUB.png', id 317
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SULTAN.png', id 318
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SURFER2.png', id 319
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TACO.png', id 320
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TANKER.png', id 321
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TANKER2.png', id 322
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TANKERCAR.png', id 323
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TAXI.png', id 324
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TIPTRUCK.png', id 325
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TIPTRUCK2.png', id 326
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO.png', id 327
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO_CAB.png', id 328
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO_RUSTY.png', id 329
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO_CAB_RUSTY.png', id 330
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TOURBUS.png', id 331
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TOWTRUCK.png', id 332
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TOWTRUCK2.png', id 333
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TR2.png', id 334
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TR3.png', id 335
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TR4.png', id 336
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRACTOR.png', id 337
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRACTOR2.png', id 338
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRACTOR3.png', id 339
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERLOGS.png', id 340
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERS.png', id 341
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERS2.png', id 342
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERS3.png', id 343
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERSMALL.png', id 344
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRASH.png', id 345
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRASH2.png', id 346
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRFLAT.png', id 347
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TVTRAILER.png', id 348
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_UTILLITRUCK.png', id 349
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_UTILLITRUCK2.png', id 350
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_UTILLITRUCK3.png', id 351
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_VOODOO.png', id 352
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALLER5.png', id 353
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALLER6.png', id 354
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER2.png', id 355
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER3.png', id 356
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER4.png', id 357
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER5.png', id 358
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER6.png', id 359
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MOONBEAM.png', id 360
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_COGNOSCENTI2.png', id 361
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_COG552.png', id 362
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_VIRGO3.png', id 363
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FACTION.png', id 364
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HAULER2.png', id 365
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_INSURGENT3.png', id 366
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PHANTOM3.png', id 367
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TECHNICAL3.png', id 368
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CLIFFHANGER.png', id 369
The thread 0x5798 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5188 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x59dc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x4c2c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x4da4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x2a34 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x23c0 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x4eb4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x42d8 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x57d8 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x52dc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x585c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5104 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5970 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0xe70 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5b4c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x4e20 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x449c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1c38 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5414 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x49cc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1754 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Exception thrown at 0x00007FF7FC28E180 in GTA5.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x0000000000000000.

I also grabbed this screenshot of something it was telling me to do.

fVyuRGM.png

Edited by daguy1234

Zemanez

Hello. Here's the first crash I got.

'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GTA5.exe'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.

'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ntdll.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files (x86)\AVG\Antivirus\x64\aswhooka.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\KernelBase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\apphelp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\user32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\win32u.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\gdi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\gdi32full.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcp_win.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ucrtbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ws2_32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\sechost.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rpcrt4.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\psapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\crypt32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msasn1.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wintrust.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msvcrt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\advapi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\imm32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\shlwapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\combase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\bcryptprimitives.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\shell32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cfgmgr32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\SHCore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\windows.storage.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\kernel.appcore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\powrprof.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\profapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ole32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\oleaut32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GFSDK_ShadowLib.win64.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\version.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dsound.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\bink2w64.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winmm.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mf.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mfplat.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msdmo.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mfreadwrite.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\propsys.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wtsapi32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3d9.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\D3DCompiler_43.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\GFSDK_TXAA_AlphaResolve.win64.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\dinput8.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\xinput1_3.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\setupapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\IPHLPAPI.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\D3DX9_43.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winmmbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dwmapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\opengl32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\glu32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mfcore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ksuser.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\bcrypt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\RTWorkQ.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dinput8.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'D:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\ScriptHookV.dll'. Module was built without symbols.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3dx11_43.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dxgi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\imagehlp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptsp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rsaenh.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nvspcap64.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winhttp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nvapi64.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\devobj.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3d11.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3d10_1.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\d3d10_1core.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\uxtheme.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvStereoApiI64.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\3D Vision\nvSCPAPI64.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msctf.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Alienware\AWSoundCenter\UserInterface\x64\AWSoundCenterDevProps.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Alienware\AWSoundCenter\UserInterface\x64\AWSoundCenterOSD.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\clbcatq.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\MMDevAPI.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\AudioSes.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\WinTypes.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\avrt.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winsta.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_2fea7f1933227583\nvldumdx.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\nvdmi.inf_amd64_2fea7f1933227583\nvwgf2umx.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\sxs.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dcomp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\TextInputFramework.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\CoreUIComponents.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\CoreMessaging.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\ntmarta.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\usermgrcli.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\hid.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\XAudio2_7.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.UI.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\gpapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\cryptnet.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winnsi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nsi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\sspicli.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\userenv.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Social Club\socialclub.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wininet.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\NapiNSP.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\pnrpnsp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\nlaapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mswsock.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dnsapi.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\winrnr.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wshbth.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\FWPUCLNT.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\rasadhlp.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\FirewallAPI.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\fwbase.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\fwpolicyiomgr.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\wdmaud.drv'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msacm32.drv'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msacm32.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\midimap.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\iertutil.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\OnDemandConnRouteHelper.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcsvc6.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\dhcpcsvc.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\linkinfo.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mfmp4srcsnk.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.ApplicationModel.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\twinapi.appcore.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\CompPkgSup.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\AppXDeploymentClient.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\StateRepository.Core.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\Windows.StateRepository.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\MSAudDecMFT.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mfperfhelper.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\mfsrcsnk.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\MP3DMOD.DLL'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msxml6.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\urlmon.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\msIso.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\deviceaccess.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
'GTA5.exe' (Win32): Loaded 'C:\Windows\System32\WindowsCodecs.dll'. Cannot find or open the PDB file.
The thread 0x5858 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 370
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 371
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 372
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 373
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 374
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 375
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 376
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 377
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 378
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 379
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 380
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 381
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 382
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 383
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 384
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 385
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 386
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 387
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 388
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 389
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 390
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 391
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 392
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 393
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 394
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 395
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 396
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 397
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 398
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 399
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 400
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 401
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 402
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 403
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 404
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 405
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 406
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 407
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 408
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 409
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 410
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 411
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 412
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 413
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 414
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 415
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 416
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 417
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 418
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 419
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 420
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 421
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 422
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 423
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 424
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 425
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 426
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 427
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 428
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 429
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 430
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 431
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 432
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 433
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 434
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 435
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 436
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 437
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 438
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 439
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 440
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 441
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 442
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 443
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 444
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 445
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 446
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 447
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 448
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 449
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 450
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 451
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 452
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 453
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 454
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 455
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 456
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 457
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 458
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 459
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 460
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 461
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 462
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 463
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 464
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 465
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 466
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 467
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 468
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 469
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 470
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 471
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 472
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 473
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 474
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 475
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 476
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 477
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 478
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 479
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 480
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 481
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 482
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 483
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 484
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 485
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 486
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 487
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 488
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 489
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 490
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 491
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 492
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 493
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 494
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 495
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 496
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 497
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 498
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 499
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 500
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 501
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 502
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 503
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 504
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 505
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 506
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 507
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 508
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 509
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 510
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 511
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 512
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 513
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 514
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 515
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 516
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 517
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 518
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 519
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 520
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 521
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 522
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 523
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 524
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 525
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 526
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 527
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 528
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 529
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 530
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 531
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 532
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 533
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 534
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 535
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 536
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 537
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 538
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 539
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 540
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 541
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 542
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 543
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 544
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 545
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 546
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 547
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 548
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 549
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 550
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 551
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 552
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 553
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 554
CORE: Started control thread, id 80 active 1
CORE: Started thread 'EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FFF9D8B394A), id 81 active 1
CORE: Launching main() for 'EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FFF9D8B394A), id 81
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_AIRTUG.png', id 555
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_AMBULANCE.png', id 556
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ARMYTANKER.png', id 557
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ARMYTRAILER.png', id 558
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ARMYTRAILER2.png', id 559
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ASEA_SNOW.png', id 560
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BAGGER.png', id 561
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALETRAILER.png', id 562
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALLER_SMALL.png', id 563
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BARRACKS2.png', id 564
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BENSON.png', id 565
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BIFF.png', id 566
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BISON2.png', id 567
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BISON3.png', id 568
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BJXL.png', id 569
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LIFEGUARD.png', id 570
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BLIMP.png', id 571
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BLIMP2.png', id 572
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BLISTA.png', id 573
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOATTRAILER.png', id 574
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOXVILLE.png', id 575
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOXVILLE2.png', id 576
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOXVILLE3.png', id 577
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MONKEY_BLISTA.png', id 578
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ROOSEVELT.png', id 579
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BUCCANEER.png', id 580
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO.png', id 581
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO2.png', id 582
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO3.png', id 583
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO4.png', id 584
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO5.png', id 585
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BUZZARD2.png', id 586
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CABLECAR.png', id 587
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CADDY.png', id 588
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CADDY2.png', id 589
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CAMPER.png', id 590
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CARGOBOB2.png', id 591
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CARGOBOB3.png', id 592
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CUTTER.png', id 593
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CARGO.png', id 594
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DAEMON.png', id 595
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DILET_LIVERY.png', id 596
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DINGHY.png', id 597
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DINGHY2.png', id 598
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOCKHANDLER.png', id 599
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOCKTRAILER.png', id 600
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOCKTUG.png', id 601
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOZER.png', id 602
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUNELOADER.png', id 603
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUBSTA.png', id 604
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUBSTA_BLACK.png', id 605
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUKES.png', id 606
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SPACEDOCKER.png', id 607
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_EMPEROR.png', id 608
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_EMPEROR_RUSTY.png', id 609
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_EMPEROR_SNOW.png', id 610
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FBI.png', id 611
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FBI2.png', id 612
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FIRETRUK.png', id 613
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FIXTER.png', id 614
The thread 0x405c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FLATBED.png', id 615
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FORKLIFT.png', id 616
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FQ2.png', id 617
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHT.png', id 618
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTCAR.png', id 619
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTCONT1.png', id 620
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTCONT2.png', id 621
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTGRAIN.png', id 622
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTTRAILER.png', id 623
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FROGGER2.png', id 624
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FUTO.png', id 625
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GBURRITO.png', id 626
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GRAINTRAILER.png', id 627
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GRANGER.png', id 628
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GUARDIAN.png', id 629
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HABANERO.png', id 630
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HAULER.png', id 631
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_JET.png', id 632
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LAZER.png', id 633
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LECTRO.png', id 634
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LGUARD.png', id 635
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MANANA.png', id 636
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MESA_SNOW.png', id 637
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_METROTRAIN.png', id 638
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MIXER.png', id 639
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MIXER2.png', id 640
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MOWER.png', id 641
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MULE2.png', id 642
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ORACLE2.png', id 643
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PACKER.png', id 644
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PATRIOT.png', id 645
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PEYOTE.png', id 646
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PHANTOM.png', id 647
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PHOENIX.png', id 648
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE.png', id 649
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE2.png', id 650
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE3.png', id 651
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE4.png', id 652
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICEB.png', id 653
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICEOLD1.png', id 654
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICEOLD2.png', id 655
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICET.png', id 656
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLMAV.png', id 657
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PONY.png', id 658
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PONY2.png', id 659
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POUNDER.png', id 660
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PRAIRIE.png', id 661
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PRANGER.png', id 662
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PREDATOR.png', id 663
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PROPTRAILER.png', id 664
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RAKETRAILER.png', id 665
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RANCHERXL_SNOW.png', id 666
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RIOT.png', id 667
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RIPLEY.png', id 668
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HEARSE.png', id 669
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RUINER.png', id 670
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RUBBLE.png', id 671
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RUMPO2.png', id 672
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SABRE.png', id 673
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SADLER_SNOW.png', id 674
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCRAP.png', id 675
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SEASHARK2.png', id 676
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SENTINEL.png', id 677
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SERRANO.png', id 678
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SHERIFF.png', id 679
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SHERIFF2.png', id 680
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SKYLIFT.png', id 681
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SLAMVAN_LOSTMC.png', id 682
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SPEEDO.png', id 683
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SPEEDO2.png', id 684
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_STOCKADE.png', id 685
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_STOCKADE3.png', id 686
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SUB.png', id 687
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SULTAN.png', id 688
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SURFER2.png', id 689
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TACO.png', id 690
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TANKER.png', id 691
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TANKER2.png', id 692
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TANKERCAR.png', id 693
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TAXI.png', id 694
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TIPTRUCK.png', id 695
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TIPTRUCK2.png', id 696
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO.png', id 697
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO_CAB.png', id 698
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO_RUSTY.png', id 699
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO_CAB_RUSTY.png', id 700
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TOURBUS.png', id 701
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TOWTRUCK.png', id 702
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TOWTRUCK2.png', id 703
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TR2.png', id 704
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TR3.png', id 705
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TR4.png', id 706
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRACTOR.png', id 707
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRACTOR2.png', id 708
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRACTOR3.png', id 709
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERLOGS.png', id 710
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERS.png', id 711
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERS2.png', id 712
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERS3.png', id 713
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERSMALL.png', id 714
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRASH.png', id 715
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRASH2.png', id 716
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRFLAT.png', id 717
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TVTRAILER.png', id 718
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_UTILLITRUCK.png', id 719
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_UTILLITRUCK2.png', id 720
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_UTILLITRUCK3.png', id 721
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_VOODOO.png', id 722
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALLER5.png', id 723
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALLER6.png', id 724
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER2.png', id 725
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER3.png', id 726
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER4.png', id 727
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER5.png', id 728
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER6.png', id 729
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MOONBEAM.png', id 730
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_COGNOSCENTI2.png', id 731
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_COG552.png', id 732
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_VIRGO3.png', id 733
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FACTION.png', id 734
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HAULER2.png', id 735
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_INSURGENT3.png', id 736
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PHANTOM3.png', id 737
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TECHNICAL3.png', id 738
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CLIFFHANGER.png', id 739
The thread 0x64c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x21ec has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x427c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1a28 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5b40 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x57d4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x30dc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x21bc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5938 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1b48 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x4a90 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5aa8 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5208 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5214 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Exception thrown at 0x00007FFFF542917A (ntdll.dll) in GTA5.exe: 0xC0000008: An invalid handle was specified.

Are there any commands I can use to say "log everything" so it just shows me everything that's going on while it runs? I had all these cheats enabled and gravity gun out.
Cheats enabled were no reload, infinite ammo, fast run, fast swim, noiseless, invincible, unlimited ability, and super jump. Add or remove cash was at $100,000. World options had all the defaults selected. Random Cops, peds, trains, garbage trucks, boats, and restricted zones. Reset player model on death was selected.
That's what I had checked in the trainer, and no crashes happened the other day after a few hours of playing without the trainer, and this crash happened within 30 minutes.
Gonna run the game again with same stuff and see what happens.
EDIT: Crash #2

CORE: Cleaning texture, id 0
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 1
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 2
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 3
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 4
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 5
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 6
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 7
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 8
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 9
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 10
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 11
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 12
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 13
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 14
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 15
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 16
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 17
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 18
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 19
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 20
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 21
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 22
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 23
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 24
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 25
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 26
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 27
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 28
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 29
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 30
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 31
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 32
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 33
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 34
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 35
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 36
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 37
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 38
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 39
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 40
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 41
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 42
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 43
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 44
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 45
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 46
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 47
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 48
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 49
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 50
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 51
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 52
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 53
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 54
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 55
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 56
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 57
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 58
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 59
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 60
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 61
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 62
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 63
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 64
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 65
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 66
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 67
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 68
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 69
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 70
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 71
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 72
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 73
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 74
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 75
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 76
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 77
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 78
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 79
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 80
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 81
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 82
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 83
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 84
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 85
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 86
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 87
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 88
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 89
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 90
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 91
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 92
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 93
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 94
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 95
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 96
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 97
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 98
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 99
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 100
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 101
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 102
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 103
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 104
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 105
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 106
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 107
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 108
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 109
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 110
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 111
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 112
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 113
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 114
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 115
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 116
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 117
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 118
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 119
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 120
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 121
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 122
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 123
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 124
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 125
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 126
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 127
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 128
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 129
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 130
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 131
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 132
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 133
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 134
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 135
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 136
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 137
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 138
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 139
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 140
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 141
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 142
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 143
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 144
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 145
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 146
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 147
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 148
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 149
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 150
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 151
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 152
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 153
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 154
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 155
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 156
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 157
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 158
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 159
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 160
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 161
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 162
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 163
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 164
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 165
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 166
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 167
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 168
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 169
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 170
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 171
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 172
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 173
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 174
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 175
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 176
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 177
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 178
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 179
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 180
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 181
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 182
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 183
CORE: Cleaning texture, id 184
CORE: Started control thread, id 76 active 1
CORE: Started thread 'EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FFF9D8B394A), id 77 active 1
CORE: Launching main() for 'EnhancedNativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FFF9D8B394A), id 77
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_AIRTUG.png', id 185
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_AMBULANCE.png', id 186
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ARMYTANKER.png', id 187
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ARMYTRAILER.png', id 188
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ARMYTRAILER2.png', id 189
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ASEA_SNOW.png', id 190
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BAGGER.png', id 191
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALETRAILER.png', id 192
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALLER_SMALL.png', id 193
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BARRACKS2.png', id 194
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BENSON.png', id 195
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BIFF.png', id 196
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BISON2.png', id 197
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BISON3.png', id 198
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BJXL.png', id 199
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LIFEGUARD.png', id 200
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BLIMP.png', id 201
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BLIMP2.png', id 202
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BLISTA.png', id 203
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOATTRAILER.png', id 204
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOXVILLE.png', id 205
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOXVILLE2.png', id 206
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BOXVILLE3.png', id 207
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MONKEY_BLISTA.png', id 208
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ROOSEVELT.png', id 209
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BUCCANEER.png', id 210
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO.png', id 211
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO2.png', id 212
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO3.png', id 213
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO4.png', id 214
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BURRITO5.png', id 215
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BUZZARD2.png', id 216
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CABLECAR.png', id 217
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CADDY.png', id 218
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CADDY2.png', id 219
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CAMPER.png', id 220
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CARGOBOB2.png', id 221
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CARGOBOB3.png', id 222
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CUTTER.png', id 223
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CARGO.png', id 224
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DAEMON.png', id 225
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DILET_LIVERY.png', id 226
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DINGHY.png', id 227
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DINGHY2.png', id 228
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOCKHANDLER.png', id 229
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOCKTRAILER.png', id 230
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOCKTUG.png', id 231
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DOZER.png', id 232
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUNELOADER.png', id 233
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUBSTA.png', id 234
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUBSTA_BLACK.png', id 235
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_DUKES.png', id 236
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SPACEDOCKER.png', id 237
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_EMPEROR.png', id 238
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_EMPEROR_RUSTY.png', id 239
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_EMPEROR_SNOW.png', id 240
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FBI.png', id 241
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FBI2.png', id 242
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FIRETRUK.png', id 243
The thread 0x4f8c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FIXTER.png', id 244
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FLATBED.png', id 245
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FORKLIFT.png', id 246
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FQ2.png', id 247
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHT.png', id 248
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTCAR.png', id 249
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTCONT1.png', id 250
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTCONT2.png', id 251
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTGRAIN.png', id 252
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FREIGHTTRAILER.png', id 253
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FROGGER2.png', id 254
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FUTO.png', id 255
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GBURRITO.png', id 256
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GRAINTRAILER.png', id 257
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GRANGER.png', id 258
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_GUARDIAN.png', id 259
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HABANERO.png', id 260
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HAULER.png', id 261
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_JET.png', id 262
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LAZER.png', id 263
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LECTRO.png', id 264
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_LGUARD.png', id 265
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MANANA.png', id 266
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MESA_SNOW.png', id 267
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_METROTRAIN.png', id 268
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MIXER.png', id 269
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MIXER2.png', id 270
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MOWER.png', id 271
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MULE2.png', id 272
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_ORACLE2.png', id 273
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PACKER.png', id 274
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PATRIOT.png', id 275
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PEYOTE.png', id 276
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PHANTOM.png', id 277
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PHOENIX.png', id 278
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE.png', id 279
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE2.png', id 280
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE3.png', id 281
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICE4.png', id 282
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICEB.png', id 283
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICEOLD1.png', id 284
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICEOLD2.png', id 285
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLICET.png', id 286
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POLMAV.png', id 287
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PONY.png', id 288
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PONY2.png', id 289
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_POUNDER.png', id 290
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PRAIRIE.png', id 291
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PRANGER.png', id 292
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PREDATOR.png', id 293
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PROPTRAILER.png', id 294
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RAKETRAILER.png', id 295
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RANCHERXL_SNOW.png', id 296
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RIOT.png', id 297
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RIPLEY.png', id 298
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HEARSE.png', id 299
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RUINER.png', id 300
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RUBBLE.png', id 301
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_RUMPO2.png', id 302
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SABRE.png', id 303
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SADLER_SNOW.png', id 304
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCRAP.png', id 305
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SEASHARK2.png', id 306
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SENTINEL.png', id 307
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SERRANO.png', id 308
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SHERIFF.png', id 309
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SHERIFF2.png', id 310
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SKYLIFT.png', id 311
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SLAMVAN_LOSTMC.png', id 312
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SPEEDO.png', id 313
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SPEEDO2.png', id 314
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_STOCKADE.png', id 315
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_STOCKADE3.png', id 316
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SUB.png', id 317
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SULTAN.png', id 318
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SURFER2.png', id 319
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TACO.png', id 320
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TANKER.png', id 321
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TANKER2.png', id 322
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TANKERCAR.png', id 323
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TAXI.png', id 324
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TIPTRUCK.png', id 325
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TIPTRUCK2.png', id 326
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO.png', id 327
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO_CAB.png', id 328
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO_RUSTY.png', id 329
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TORNADO_CAB_RUSTY.png', id 330
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TOURBUS.png', id 331
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TOWTRUCK.png', id 332
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TOWTRUCK2.png', id 333
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TR2.png', id 334
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TR3.png', id 335
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TR4.png', id 336
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRACTOR.png', id 337
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRACTOR2.png', id 338
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRACTOR3.png', id 339
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERLOGS.png', id 340
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERS.png', id 341
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERS2.png', id 342
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERS3.png', id 343
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRAILERSMALL.png', id 344
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRASH.png', id 345
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRASH2.png', id 346
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TRFLAT.png', id 347
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TVTRAILER.png', id 348
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_UTILLITRUCK.png', id 349
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_UTILLITRUCK2.png', id 350
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_UTILLITRUCK3.png', id 351
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_VOODOO.png', id 352
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALLER5.png', id 353
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_BALLER6.png', id 354
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER2.png', id 355
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER3.png', id 356
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER4.png', id 357
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER5.png', id 358
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_SCHAFTER6.png', id 359
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_MOONBEAM.png', id 360
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_COGNOSCENTI2.png', id 361
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_COG552.png', id 362
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_VIRGO3.png', id 363
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_FACTION.png', id 364
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_HAULER2.png', id 365
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_INSURGENT3.png', id 366
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_PHANTOM3.png', id 367
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_TECHNICAL3.png', id 368
CORE: Creating texture 'C:\Users\THEGAM~1\AppData\Local\Temp\GTAV Enhanced Native Trainer\VP_CLIFFHANGER.png', id 369
The thread 0x5798 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5188 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x59dc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x4c2c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x4da4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x2a34 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x23c0 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x4eb4 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x42d8 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x57d8 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x52dc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x585c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5104 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5970 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0xe70 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5b4c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x4e20 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x449c has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1c38 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x5414 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x49cc has exited with code 0 (0x0).
The thread 0x1754 has exited with code 0 (0x0).
Exception thrown at 0x00007FF7FC28E180 in GTA5.exe: 0xC0000005: Access violation writing location 0x0000000000000000.

I also grabbed this screenshot of something it was telling me to do.

fVyuRGM.png

I'm not actually sure if there's a log all command. Closest I could get VS to do was just to print out what each thread is doing (which is what's happening at the moment).

It looks like ENT's trying to write something to memory but when it tries - the handle to GTA itself is invalid, so when it tries to write something it can't because it doesn't know where to write anything too (that's the 0x00... string). This could be scripthook related as it should deal with handles into the game etc. As far as I understand, ENT doesn't do anything with Handles. It's just given one and executes.

I can't quite tell what's happening here. The thread responsible for unpacking the vehicle preview images exits fine (code 0) but I can't understand why there's so many threads exiting at once in a block before it tries to write something - then crashes. I know the scripthook creates a thread pool and allocates mods a thread each so it could be that (scripthook crashes, then the game crashes due to ENT being left stranded as it were).

Sorry I can't be much help. I'm as confused as you are with this. Arewenotmen would be a better person to ask as he'll know more about how ENT works than I do.

Edited by Zemanez

daguy1234

Should I PM them to give my help with debugging? I feel like I'm spamming this thread. Is there a discord I could get access to for help, or is it solely for those working on it?

EDIT: I just sent them a message. I'll do it from there for a while.

Edited by daguy1234

Zemanez

Should I PM them to give my help with debugging? I feel like I'm spamming this thread. Is there a discord I could get access to for help, or is it solely for those working on it?

Nah you're not spamming the thread. It may help others with the same problem.

No discord at the moment sadly (although one would be useful) since I'm the only person (at the moment) working on ENT in my free time (Asdf is taking a break and none of the old ENT team have made any recent changes).

Hope you get find out what's happening though. It's a real pain having to work around crashes etc.

daguy1234

No discord at the moment sadly (although one would be useful) since I'm the only person (at the moment) working on ENT in my free time (Asdf is taking a break and none of the old ENT team have made any recent changes).

Hope you get find out what's happening though. It's a real pain having to work around crashes etc.

Do you have any contact info for anyone? I thought I'd found arewenotmen on Twitter as I found one who was a programmer under the same name, but it turns out it wasn't them.

Zemanez

Do you have any contact info for anyone? I thought I'd found arewenotmen on Twitter as I found one who was a programmer under the same name, but it turns out it wasn't them.

I don't I'm afraid. I've put your post into the main Git issue tracker and tagged some of the old ENT devs I know are still around, so hopefully they'll have some time to help you.

daguy1234

I don't I'm afraid. I've put your post into the main Git issue tracker and tagged some of the old ENT devs I know are still around, so hopefully they'll have some time to help you.

Alright. Thanks.

Please message me when you have more info. I might forget to check the thread.

DeathOverload
Edited by DeathOverload

HermeSSentinuS

Der Zemanes,

Can you check your Mail?

Edited by HermeSSentinuS

Sanches

Thank you for update.

MightyMax

@Zemanez please always add new features and news inner Enhanced Native Trainer Update :)

Maikerus

My comment brought from mod site :) : I dont know if that was mentioned before, but I think that I found two bugs in weapons customization section: SNS pistol MK II and Heavy revolver MK II have wrong names of the bullets - armour piercing instead of hollow point, and Marksman Rifle MK II doesnt have any customization options while it should have all of these: http://gta.wikia.com/wiki/Marksman_Rifle_Mk_II

Edited by Maikerus

Zemanez

is it possible to add a "Cycle Through Passenger Seats" key like in this simple trainer?

http://gtaforums.com/topic/796908-simple-trainer-for-gtav/

Should be, yeah.

It maybe a while though since there's some other stuff on the list to fix in ENT higher up the list.

maus05

I asked this many months ago.

Is it possible to add two more multiplier options? One for the car damage and one for the car deformation?

It would be much easier to handle as with an handling mod (all are outdated).

And many thanks for fixing the engine multiplier. Now driving is fantastic.