2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Selling a high-end apartment for a mid-end house?

Bullshark

I am thinking about moving to Paleto Bay from my apartment on Alta street. Though, I am wondering what will happen to my money? Some people say that I will lose the remaining amount after the transfer. Is that true?

Don't bother. Just get a garage.

If you don't have a heist planning room and a nice view to occasionally look out of then property in GTA is useless. What are you going to do? Stand in your shower? Look at the kitchen?

I should clarify that I already have three properties. Therefore I want to switch my high-end 10 car apartment on Alta for a mid-end house in Paleto Bay. I also have a 10 car house on Tinsel Street and another mid-end house on Sustancia Road.

There is a glitch that will save the 4 cars you lose when you go from a 10 to 6 car garage, its been patched once and may be again, beware

You don't lose any cars when you go from three 10 car garages to say, two 10 and one 6 car garage. The remaining four just go into "storage," meaning you can't see them directly in any garage, but they still show up under that property's list of cars, and you can still call for your mechanic to deliver them...

They'd show up like this

1. Car 1

2. Car 2

3. Car 3

4. Car 4

5. Car 5

6. Car 6

7. Car 7(storage)

8. Car 8(storage)

9. Car 9(storage)

10. Car 10(storage)

Edited by jgarehart
  • Like 3

I should clarify that I already have three properties. Therefore I want to switch my high-end 10 car apartment on Alta for a mid-end house in Paleto Bay. I also have a 10 car house on Tinsel Street and another mid-end house on Sustancia Road.

Honestly, don't bother, you'll be bored of the house in about 5 minutes. You can't do anything with it apart from look at the interior. Just look at it on YouTube. Much cheaper.

I had the one in Paleto bay and the novelty wore off very quickly.

Edited by BarryRiley

Honestly, don't bother, you'll be bored of the house in about 5 minutes. You can't do anything with it apart from look at the interior. Just look at it on YouTube. Much cheaper.

Yeah but he will get some profit due to the price difference between the two properties.

Plus the place at sandy Shores is nice because it's so close to an ammunation and the air strip.

Edited by jgarehart

There is a glitch that will save the 4 cars you lose when you go from a 10 to 6 car garage, its been patched once and may be again, beware

That won't be a problem because my garage is almost empty. The few cars I do have I will transfer to my other 10 car garage at Tinsel Towers before the purchase.

I know that when you upgrade, the worth of a cheaper house is deducted from the price of a more expensive one and saving you money. What will happen when you downgrade? Will the remaining amount of the money be dumped back on your bank account?

Btw, I don't think I'll be bored with the house because the reason for purchase is roleplaying. That's why I have a house on Sustancia Road. My muscle cars look so much better in that rough neighborhood. The house in Paleto Bay will be used for my off-road vehicles and motorcycles.

Edited by Bullshark

That won't be a problem because my garage is almost empty. The few cars I do have I will transfer to my other 10 car garage at Tinsel Towers before the purchase.

I know that when you upgrade, the worth of a cheaper house is deducted from the price of a more expensive one and saving you money. What will happen when you downgrade? Will the remaining amount of the money be dumped back on your bank account?

Btw, I don't think I'll be bored with the house because the reason for purchase is roleplaying. That's why I have a house on Sustancia Road. My muscle cars look so much better in that rough neighborhood.

I answered both of your questions-- see above

Btw, I don't think I'll be bored with the house because the reason for purchase is roleplaying. That's why I have a house on Sustancia Road. My muscle cars look so much better in that rough neighborhood.

I answered both of your questions-- see above

Cool, thanks!

It's pretty peaceful at PB. You have everything you need right across street. No one can disturb you and you can do whatever the f*ck you want. The Chilad State Wilderness is great for some off-roading too.

• Like 3

It's pretty peaceful at PB. You have everything you need right across street. No one can disturb you and you can do whatever the f*ck you want. The Chilad State Wilderness is great for some off-roading too.

Everything you need like what?

Don't bother. Just get a garage.

If you don't have a heist planning room and a nice view to occasionally look out of then property in GTA is useless. What are you going to do? Stand in your shower? Look at the kitchen?

... It's all about location for me and the outside exterior.

Everything you need like what?

He means ammo store, clothing store, barber shop, LSC, heli spawn...those things.

Edited by dead goon

It's not that expensive and nothing is irreplaceable, buy a new garage setup, then change it back tomorrow. Live your own life.

TheGoodSgtScooter

Paleto Bay. A true, classic, peaceful American town. Where everyone is welcome, and the peace remains undisturbed.