1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

alexslx

Vehicle Controller (Lights, Engine, Doors, Cruise, etc)

INF3RN040
LOADER: Loading *.asi plugins

ASI: Loading "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\VehicleController.asi"

"VehicleController.asi" failed to load

LOADER: Finished loading *.asi plugins

not working :(

Edited by INF3RN040

CJDoesGames

Yeah, Alex, everyone is getting the .ASI failed to load... Please fix this? Also, people are already getting scripthookv online, make it easier and allow this online as well. The online bypasses are everywhere and I'd love to use this online.

ashtreylil

cant wait for the gamepad version of this.

ILS_Supernova

Guys Alex is aware most of us are unable to load this mod. We need the people who can load this and the ones that can't to help each other find a possible solution. There has to be something preventing us from loading it thats different to people who can I guess somewhere?

Shadowspk

Guys Alex is aware most of us are unable to load this mod. We need the people who can load this and the ones that can't to help each other find a possible solution. There has to be something preventing us from loading it thats different to people who can I guess somewhere?

I think i know how to fix this, just registered to check if it'll work for you guys too. Search google for these two files "msvcp120.dll" and "msvcr120.dll" and copy both of them in your main GTA V folder. Make sure to download 32bit or 64 bit versions according to your system. Before i did this, asi file was not registering at all, now it works perfectly. Try and let me know if it worked for you.

ILS_Supernova

I think i know how to fix this, just registered to check if it'll work for you guys too. Search google for these two files "msvcp120.dll" and "msvcr120.dll" and copy both of them in your main GTA V folder. Make sure to download 32bit or 64 bit versions according to your system. Before i did this, asi file was not registering at all, now it works perfectly. Try and let me know if it worked for you.

What are these files?

Shadowspk

What are these files?

These are the files necessary for this mod to work. If you open the asi file with any viewer you can see it references these two files. That's the difference between other working asi files and this. Same thing applies to "turn signals" mod as well, tho it only requires msvcr120.dll to work.

ILS_Supernova

Hopefully someone can confirm this does indeed work, away from my computer till later so can't check.

Edited by ILS_Supernova

tall70

Not working for me either, i have no line with VehicleController.asi in log and tried both dlls in correct bit version with it. SNT is working fine. Great script idea btw, hopefuly it can be fixed.

Shadowspk

Not working for me either, i have no line with VehicleController.asi in log and tried both dlls in correct bit version with it. SNT is working fine. Great script idea btw, hopefuly it can be fixed.

Could you try copying those files in your system directories as well? Windows/System32 for 32 bit, Syswow64 for 64 bit.

NexusAU

I'm having the "Failed to Load" issue a lot of other people are having although earlier versions of the mod worked for me.
I'll dump my asiloader.log incase you need it.

// GTA V ASI LOADER (build Apr 22 2015)//     © Alexander Blade 2015LIB: "C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll" => 00007FFFBA820000API: "DirectSoundCreate" => 00007FFFBA848050API: "DirectSoundEnumerateA" => 00007FFFBA848150API: "DirectSoundEnumerateW" => 00007FFFBA825620API: "DllCanUnloadNow" => 00007FFFBA852780API: "DllGetClassObject" => 00007FFFBA826DF0API: "DirectSoundCaptureCreate" => 00007FFFBA847F30API: "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateA" => 00007FFFBA848030API: "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateW" => 00007FFFBA832770API: "GetDeviceID" => 00007FFFBA829920API: "DirectSoundFullDuplexCreate" => 00007FFFBA848170API: "DirectSoundCreate8" => 00007FFFBA82C7C0API: "DirectSoundCaptureCreate8" => 00007FFFBA830B50LOADER: Loading *.asi pluginsASI: Loading "D:\Games\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\LUA.asi"     "LUA.asi" => 00007FFFAF730000ASI: Loading "D:\Games\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\NativeTrainer.asi"     "NativeTrainer.asi" => 00007FFFB90B0000ASI: Loading "D:\Games\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\VehicleController.asi"     "VehicleController.asi" failed to loadLOADER: Finished loading *.asi plugins

Good Luck :)

ILS_Supernova

Could you try copying those files in your system directories as well? Windows/System32 for 32 bit, Syswow64 for 64 bit.

Hang on sorry for being paranoid but why would we need to put them in there? These files better be safe!

Shadowspk

Hang on sorry for being paranoid but why would we need to put them in there? These files better be safe!

They are Microsoft runtime library files necessary for running some applications, perfectly safe. You can search for it. Problem solved after i put both 32 bit and 64 bit versions in main Gta V folder and system folders.

Edited by Shadowspk

BeVerwyQuiet

Hello All,

Here is the official link for the Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable 2013:

Please, who have issues try to install this and see if it fixes the problem.

Regards,

Still not working. :( Still getting this:

ASI: Loading "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\VehicleController.asi"
Tried what someone else up above said about the 2 .dll files, put them into GTA 5 main directory were .exe is, didn't work. Then put it into Windows/System32 and also didn't work. Starting to lose hope :(. It's such a great mod but this problem is soooo aggravating! It was working just fine on an older version yesterday :(.

alexslx

Hello All,

Regards,

Still not working. :( Still getting this:

ASI: Loading "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\VehicleController.asi"
Tried what someone else up above said about the 2 .dll files, put them into GTA 5 main directory were .exe is, didn't work. Then put it into Windows/System32 and also didn't work. Starting to lose hope :(. It's such a great mod but this problem is soooo aggravating! It was working just fine on an older version yesterday :(.

Have you tried to install both versions from microsoft website? x64 and x86? Have you tried to reboot after install?

We're frustrated as much as you are. Nobody want to put a lot of effort into something for nothing, but we need patience (remember that ScriptHook doesn't have a debug console yet, and probably have less error checking than before to help discover errors). I'm trying to find the error, but I'm not able to reproduce the error yet.

Shadowspk

For the record, my game version is 1.0.335.2 and those files fixed "script registration" problem for me. Not "failed to load" error.

kenryk

Thanks a lot for this brilliant mod, alexslx! Working great so far for me.

I was wondering if you could implement the new control scheme from the Turn Signals mod (if l is on and you activate r, l switches off and r turns on, so you can activate both only by using the hazard lights key), the source code is available, so I hope it's not too much to ask. In my opinion, it improves the usability of the turn signals. (Sadly, it doesn't support key combinations)

jackmap

Hey Alex, just wanted to say thanks for the reply. :) I also have an idea about how to aim the spotlight. Would it be possible to aim it based on the direction the player is looking? Thanks again and keep up the good work! :)

Sonik-hedgehog

Hello All,

Regards,

Now its working !! Thank you

Not working for me - I tried to install these files:

vcredist_x86.exe
vcredist_x64.exe
Windows 8.1 x64, latest divers, steam updates and latest updates for GTA V.
// GTA V ASI LOADER (build Apr 22 2015)//     © Alexander Blade 2015LIB: "C:\WINDOWS\system32\dsound.dll" => 00007FFC1AD60000API: "DirectSoundCreate" => 00007FFC1AD88050API: "DirectSoundEnumerateA" => 00007FFC1AD88150API: "DirectSoundEnumerateW" => 00007FFC1AD65620API: "DllCanUnloadNow" => 00007FFC1AD92780API: "DllGetClassObject" => 00007FFC1AD66DF0API: "DirectSoundCaptureCreate" => 00007FFC1AD87F30API: "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateA" => 00007FFC1AD88030API: "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateW" => 00007FFC1AD72770API: "GetDeviceID" => 00007FFC1AD69920API: "DirectSoundFullDuplexCreate" => 00007FFC1AD88170API: "DirectSoundCreate8" => 00007FFC1AD6C7C0API: "DirectSoundCaptureCreate8" => 00007FFC1AD70B50LOADER: Loading *.asi pluginsASI: Loading "F:\Gamedistribs\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\VehicleController.asi"     "VehicleController.asi" failed to loadLOADER: Finished loading *.asi plugins
Edited by Sonik-hedgehog

arewenotmen

Apologies if someone has already asked, but are you planning on releasing the source?

I'd like to incorporate this into the Native Trainer further down the line, and it'd be a shame to redo all your work.

Hurrikane

Try turning off virus protection for 15 minutes then download file an place asi file in GTA V folder. For some reason it was removing my file when scanned through Norton.

Also I had turn signal mod combined with this mod and it seemed to not work. Try delete the turn signal mod

Edited by Hurrikane

alexslx

Apologies if someone has already asked, but are you planning on releasing the source?

I'd like to incorporate this into the Native Trainer further down the line, and it'd be a shame to redo all your work.

Yes, I'll release the source code soon.

If someone who can't run lastest version can try this version (not v0.5 officially yet):

https://mega.co.nz/#!48FGERRb!0EDOU2jADIW5Lt4jL7mooE86a94emMHSCI7HUabtLc4

I'll release the v0.5 version soon with some important modifications like automatic car crash detection when using the cruise control...

Regards,

Edited by alexslx

klova91

If someone who can't run lastest version can try this version (not v0.5 officially yet):

I'll release the v0.5 version soon with some important modifications like automatic car crash detection when using the cruise control...

Regards,

Thanks! I can confirm I was also getting the "ASI: Loading "F:\Gamedistribs\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\VehicleController.asi"

"VehicleController.asi" failed to load" and after removing the v0.4 files and replacing them with the v0.5 ones it works now. The car I tested it with however did not have the back right turn signal working but everything else worked as far as I can tell. Also just fyi I had not downloaded and installed the 2 files Shadowspk posted or installed the 2013 microsoft Visual C++ software, I only installed the v0.5 fromt eh v0.4

Edit: Works with every other car I've tried so far, seems to be just the casco that has that issue with the right rear signal. Not sure why.

Edited by klova91

Slinkyy

Something small and simple but it adds a lot more detail in to the game, I would of never thought about doing something like this. Great release! :)

Tiryll

Now working for me. It's great.

One request: If the speed is set to zero, then upon pressing t for cruise control, allow us to set a default speed to travel at? or some default increments? I really hate the way moving forward always sounds like I'm maxing the engine and burning rubber when I'm just trying to move from the traffic lights :p

Edited by Tiryll

qwerasdzxc

Regards,

This new version of the mod fixed the issue for me and now it works like a charm.

Thanks!

Edited by qwerasdzxc

ReemICS

Regards,

Work great ! Thank you, amazing mod !