1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

alexslx

Vehicle Controller (Lights, Engine, Doors, Cruise, etc)

Matosh

Would be possible for you to add the option for saving vehicles? Just like the option Simple Native Trainer for GTA IV has it.

I hate when my non-personal-bought-stolen-heavily-modified vehicle disappears from the map when left behind.

Edited by Matosh

ReemICS

I'd like to say that "turn signals" mod doesn't work me too. Mod "engine controll" works me.

proteus05

I'd like to say that "turn signals" mod doesn't work me too. Mod "engine controll" works me.

Same. I haven't used engine control but however native trainer is working for me...

bartkramer

It looks like kph is the same as the ingame mph speedo.

GN 92

Amazing, thanks for the update.

BmanDesigns

It looks like kph is the same as the ingame mph speedo.

Both units are inaccurate, I will be adjusting the formula from update to update to try and get them closer to reality.

RangeCreed

Amazing mod works brilliantly.

Couple bugs when stationary after turning off the engine - unable to change camera mode or fire weapon, your character will just keep raising and putting down his weapon repeatedly.

Could you add the ability to still turn the radio on when the engine is off?

ReemICS

Any solution for "VehicleController.asi failed to load "?

Edited by ReemICS

ILS_Supernova

Alex is offline now till tomorrow I guess, he tried a new file for me a few hours ago but that didn't work :( Let's see what happens, I really hope we get to use it soon

jm2025

I've downloaded the mod and placed it in my GTA V directory. When I press the buttons, nothing happens. This is my ScriptHook V log:

// GTA V SCRIPT HOOK (build Apr 23 2015)//     © Alexander Blade 2015[20:37:37] INIT: Started[20:37:37] INIT: Success, game version is VER_1_0_335_2_STEAM[20:37:37] INIT: Registering script 'NativeTrainer.asi' (0x000007FEE2BA99E0)[20:37:37] INIT: GtaThread collection is empty[20:37:48] INIT: GtaThread collection size 164[20:38:44] CORE: Requesting thread creation[20:38:44] CORE: Creating threads[20:38:45] CORE: Started control thread, id 28 active 1[20:38:45] CORE: Started thread 'NativeTrainer.asi', id 29 active 1[20:38:45] CORE: Launching main() for 'NativeTrainer.asi'[21:08:32] CORE: Terminating all threads, player goes Online

This is the code in the ASI loader

// GTA V ASI LOADER (build Apr 22 2015)//     © Alexander Blade 2015LIB: "C:\Windows\system32\dsound.dll" => 000007FEE1A90000API: "DirectSoundCreate" => 000007FEE1AB5A84API: "DirectSoundEnumerateA" => 000007FEE1AB6434API: "DirectSoundEnumerateW" => 000007FEE1AB644CAPI: "DllCanUnloadNow" => 000007FEE1ABC9C0API: "DllGetClassObject" => 000007FEE1ABC618API: "DirectSoundCaptureCreate" => 000007FEE1AB5B90API: "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateA" => 000007FEE1AB6468API: "DirectSoundCaptureEnumerateW" => 000007FEE1AB6480API: "GetDeviceID" => 000007FEE1AB649CAPI: "DirectSoundFullDuplexCreate" => 000007FEE1AB5DA8API: "DirectSoundCreate8" => 000007FEE1A96944API: "DirectSoundCaptureCreate8" => 000007FEE1AB5C94LOADER: Loading *.asi pluginsASI: Loading "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\NativeTrainer.asi"     "NativeTrainer.asi" => 000007FEE2BA0000ASI: Loading "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\VehicleController.asi"     "VehicleController.asi" failed to loadLOADER: Finished loading *.asi plugins
Edited by jm2025

whyc

I've downloaded the mod and placed it in my GTA V directory. When I press the buttons, nothing happens. This is my ScriptHook V log:

// GTA V SCRIPT HOOK (build Apr 23 2015)//     © Alexander Blade 2015[20:37:37] INIT: Started[20:37:37] INIT: Success, game version is VER_1_0_335_2_STEAM[20:37:37] INIT: Registering script 'NativeTrainer.asi' (0x000007FEE2BA99E0)[20:37:37] INIT: GtaThread collection is empty[20:37:48] INIT: GtaThread collection size 164[20:38:44] CORE: Requesting thread creation[20:38:44] CORE: Creating threads[20:38:45] CORE: Started control thread, id 28 active 1[20:38:45] CORE: Started thread 'NativeTrainer.asi', id 29 active 1[20:38:45] CORE: Launching main() for 'NativeTrainer.asi'[21:08:32] CORE: Terminating all threads, player goes Online

"player goes Online" would be the problem here I believe. 90% sure Alex made sure stuff wouldn't work in Online.

jm2025

"player goes Online" would be the problem here I believe. 90% sure Alex made sure stuff wouldn't work in Online.

I tested it before I went online.

ReemICS

Here is my logs, meybe it will help.

ScriptHook V log:

// GTA V SCRIPT HOOK (build Apr 23 2015)//     © Alexander Blade 2015[22:15:03] INIT: Started[22:15:03] INIT: Success, game version is VER_1_0_335_2_NOSTEAM[22:15:03] INIT: Registering script 'NativeTrainer.asi' (0x00007FFA5C8E99E0)[22:15:03] INIT: GtaThread collection is empty[22:15:24] INIT: GtaThread collection size 164[22:16:11] CORE: Requesting thread creation[22:16:11] CORE: Creating threads[22:16:12] CORE: Started control thread, id 30 active 1[22:16:12] CORE: Started thread 'NativeTrainer.asi', id 31 active 1[22:16:12] CORE: Launching main() for 'NativeTrainer.asi'

BmanDesigns

Delete it and try to re-download with the manager. A new version has been uploaded.

Edited by BmanDesigns

jm2025

Delete it and try to re-download with the manager. A new version has been uploaded.

When I press install in the manager it asks for a mod ID. Anything I type causes an error. What should I enter as the ID?

EDIT: Found it, 21.

Still fails to load!

Edited by jm2025

jfarre20

When I press install in the manager it asks for a mod ID. Anything I type causes an error. What should I enter as the ID?

Still fails to load!

same issue here.

ReemICS

Still fails to load!

same issue here.

same

jm2025

Still fails to load!

same issue here.

same

I wonder what it is! I haven't got any other mods installed apart from Native Trainer.

ReemICS

Lua doesn't work me too...

GriffinC

Lua doesn't work me too...

Same here. Seems that I have the same issues as you do. Can't load lua or this script :(

ILS_Supernova

Very inconsistent game I'm finding, whether it's mods or game performance. I'm wondering why some people can load this and others can't. . Very puzzling

Johnny Sins

Doesn't work for me either, get the same log file as jm2025.

Edited by Flight_School_12/08

Marqurs

Nothing is working for me and all my files look good

FunGt

Same for me, isn't working:

"VehicleController.asi" failed to load

Luchingador

This mod sounds awesome, unfortunally i get the failed to load aswell.

LOADER: Loading *.asi plugins

ASI: Loading "D:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\VehicleController.asi"
LOADER: Finished loading *.asi plugins

Steam version to the latest patch (335.1) running everything as admin on Windows 7 x64.

Edited by Luchingador

qwertyasdwek

Where is the ScriptHook log created? I don't see it anywhere but I know it's working because I have several other mods that work fine.

phonicstudios

What is the Speedometer function? Does it change the interior dashboard to KM/H or is it a speedometer like Need for Speed, on the side of your screen? I doubt it changes the dashboard because that seems more like a hardcoded function of GTA 5.

Kind regards,

Sanchez

RichBlackGuy

Noob Question here.....Can some 1 please just explain can you(and if not why not) you can or cant/Just copy the hydraulics from gta sa to gta 5....If people can put the whole map of another game or do some of the crazy mods....why is there no one ripping the best hydraulics known in gaming gta sa?

Where the hydro love cali?????

Exo 401

Hi Alex,

This sounds like a really neat script but it is not working for me. I put the files in the GTA V main folder and launch the game, pressed every button and nothing works.

I'm currently using these scripts:

Alex's SNT modified to spawn North Yankton map

SpawnMercenaries.asi

I checked asiloader.log and here's the line for your script:

ASI: Loading "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\VehicleController.asi"
LOADER: Finished loading *.asi plugins
Edited by Exo 401