1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

alexslx

Vehicle Controller (Lights, Engine, Doors, Cruise, etc)

mrfisse

Thanks a lot for this mod m8 its a 100% must have !

matinez

Thank You, great update, could You make possibility to mount boat on boattrailer from the water? Please...

mrfisse

Hm having issues with this new version. Turning off the engine will make the character try to start the engine again doing a loop of the starter motor over and over again.

Getting out of the car always leaves it with the engine running. Not sure why you removed the leave the car with or without engine running feature or with the door open key?

alexslx

Hm having issues with this new version. Turning off the engine will make the character try to start the engine again doing a loop of the starter motor over and over again.

Getting out of the car always leaves it with the engine running. Not sure why you removed the leave the car with or without engine running feature or with the door open key?

Hi,

I have the engine button fixed for next version. The animation loop is because of the stupid way rockstar decided to program how the character turn on the engine. Sorry for the inconvenience.

EDIT: Version 1.0.1 released, should fix the behaviour of GTA IV Exit Style.

Edited by alexslx

derywira

gG13kkI.png

Description:

This plugin will cover most wanted features in vehicles which R* always 'forget' to implement, even if it is requested since 90's.

Features:

• Turn signals, including hazard alert flashing.
  • Hood and trunk control, including vehicles such as cargobob, cargoplane, titan, etc.
  • Back doors control, including trailers such as Fame or Shame trailer, normal trailers, mule, etc.
  • Interior, taxi and search lights, where applicable.
  • Window control (Driver can open/close his or all windows, passenger can just manage his window).
  • Break lights control (configurable if you want the lights stay on after a full stop or not).
  • GTA IV vehicle exit style.
  • Cruise control mode.
  • Skylift Electromagnet controller (Lift up cars).
  • Search lights fully controllable.
  • Siren sounds fully controllable.

Requirements:

• Script Hook V
  • Community Script Hook V .NET (1.1.0+)
  • Enjoy :-)

Download:

• Current Version: 1.0.1
  • Download Link: Link
  • Wiki: Link

Showcases (including old versions):

Latest version Changelog:

• Plugin completely rewritten in C# using the Script Hook V .NET Framework!
  • Manage multiple player vehicles, which means that changes (eg: turn signals) won't disappear if you quickly change vehicles.
  • Added SEVERAL (85+ configuration parameters) settings. See FAQ for configuration.
  • Added controller support. See FAQ for how to configure.
  • Added fully controllable search lights.
  • Added option to disable siren sounds

Past Changelog:

Beta versions (< 1.0):

• v0.8.2 - Fixed cruise control.
  • v0.8.1 - Fixed trunk opening and window controller. Added support for Mule and MTL Pounder.
  • v0.8.0 - Added Skylift electromagnet controller and helicopter rappel support (if you are passenger).
  • v0.7.0 - Added windows and break lights control.
  • v0.6.1 - Fixed help message not displaying correctly.
  • v0.6 - Bug fixing (including cargo bob/plane back door, input keys when GTA isn't active, etc). Added configuration about speedometer position and text.
  • v0.5.1 - Several bug fixing. Modified cruise control to work more gently on turning and breaking.
  • v0.4.2 - Added extra lights (taxi, helicopter, cruise control, speedometer, leave car with engine running or door open).
  • v0.3 - Added engine control.
  • v0.2 - Added configuration file.
  • v0.1 - Initial version.

Regards,

Alexandre Leites.

i can't open the trailer back door although the trunk notification is "open". i use PC and my GTA V v1.0.350.2 . please help me.

uNiverselEgacy

Hey Alex could you shed some light on gta4 vehicle exit style? I saw this SET_VEHICLE_ENGINE_ON function and sort of got it to keep the engine on, but I couldn't seem to detect whether the user is holding F. I also have no idea how to deal with controllers...please help!

ThePredator

I'm having trouble getting this thing going.

For some reason the ScriptHook .NET version keeps crashing my game. I have all required items installed.

This is the download I used: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/scripthookv-net Running on the latest ScriptHook and patch.

Anyone else has this problem? Or perhaps know how I can solve it?

Edited by ThePredator

alexslx

I'm having trouble getting this thing going.

For some reason the ScriptHook .NET version keeps crashing my game. I have all required items installed.

This is the download I used: https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/scripthookv-net Running on the latest ScriptHook and patch.

Anyone else has this problem? Or perhaps know how I can solve it?

Do you still have this issue?

Regards,

.Sharingan

What is the exact toggle of keeping your brake lights on? I cant seem to figure it out of the config file. Feeling kinda dumb here :v

alexslx

What is the exact toggle of keeping your brake lights on? I cant seem to figure it out of the config file. Feeling kinda dumb here :v

In the config file, there are two options:

BreakLightsWhenFullStopped               = FalseBreakLightsUntilMove                     = True
The first one will turn on the break lights when the car is fully stopped, and the last one will keep it on until the vehicle moves. Edited by alexslx

.Sharingan

Thanks. I get it now ^^

machine4578

thanks alot for the mod, but how do you use a controller. i read the "FAQ", but it doesnt explain what commands to add to the config.ini.

do we use something like DPAD_Right+Button_A??

alexslx

thanks alot for the mod, but how do you use a controller. i read the "FAQ", but it doesnt explain what commands to add to the config.ini.

https://bitbucket.org/alexslx/gta-vehicle-controller/wiki/Controls

These are the available controls for all commands. I still need to put the default keys so the players will know each of these controls, however most of them are pretty easy to discover just looking at its name. You just need to put the name such as "VehicleHorn" to execute the command.

Community:

I want to know if people still use that or have any feedback. I feel that this plugin is abandoned, so if it is true, I shall let it die? :p

Regards,

Edited by alexslx

DarthVenger

I really wish mods like this one could be allowed in Online, just to make creating machinimas easier.

vitalik2187836

https://bitbucket.org/alexslx/gta-vehicle-controller/wiki/Controls

These are the available controls for all commands. I still need to put the default keys so the players will know each of these controls, however most of them are pretty easy to discover just looking at its name. You just need to put the name such as "VehicleHorn" to execute the command.

Community:

I want to know if people still use that or have any feedback. I feel that this plugin is abandoned, so if it is true, I shall let it die? :p

Regards,

I use some features of your mod every day, after i reinstalled my gta i just forgot that turn signals and open close trunk/ hood and interior light isnt native features))

MrTheFrenchOctopus

Hello!

First of all, i would like to tell you that your mod looks amazing, and would be really useful if only it worked on my pc... i am running w10, i have ScriptHookV and ScriptHookVDotNet up to date, but still no trace of the mod in-game... but it is listed on SHVDN log (by the end of the code):

[23:50:26] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_8256730'.[23:50:27] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_8256730' ...[23:50:27] [DEBUG] Found 6 script(s) in 'SinglePlayerGarage.dll'.[23:50:27] [DEBUG] Starting 6 script(s) ...[23:50:27] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'mlgthatsme.GarageMod.NotificationManager' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_8256730' ...[23:50:27] [DEBUG] Started script 'mlgthatsme.GarageMod.NotificationManager'.[23:50:27] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'mlgthatsme.GarageMod.SinglePlayerGarageScript' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_8256730' ...[23:50:29] [DEBUG] Started script 'mlgthatsme.GarageMod.SinglePlayerGarageScript'.[23:50:29] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'mlgthatsme.GUI.NativeInputManager' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_8256730' ...[23:50:29] [DEBUG] Started script 'mlgthatsme.GUI.NativeInputManager'.[23:50:29] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'mlgthatsme.AnimatedCameraScript' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_8256730' ...[23:50:29] [ERROR] Failed to instantiate script 'mlgthatsme.AnimatedCameraScript' because constructor threw an exception:System.MissingMethodException: Méthode introuvable : 'Single GTA.GameplayCamera.get_FieldOfView()'.   à mlgthatsme.AnimatedCameraScript.RecreateCam()   à mlgthatsme.AnimatedCameraScript..ctor()[23:50:29] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'mlgthatsme.GarageMod.NetNotifications' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_8256730' ...[23:50:29] [ERROR] Failed to instantiate script 'mlgthatsme.GarageMod.NetNotifications' because constructor threw an exception:System.MissingMethodException: Méthode introuvable : 'Boolean GTA.Game.get_MissionFlag()'.   à mlgthatsme.GarageMod.NetNotifications.RegenerateUserMeta()   à mlgthatsme.GarageMod.NetNotifications.RequestNetNotifications(NetRequestType requestType)   à mlgthatsme.GarageMod.NetNotifications..ctor()[23:50:29] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'mlgthatsme.GarageMod.CharacterEditor' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_8256730' ...[23:50:29] [DEBUG] Started script 'mlgthatsme.GarageMod.CharacterEditor'.[03:27:55] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_3FC2E8E4'.[03:27:55] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_3FC2E8E4' ...[03:27:55] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[03:42:59] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_3FC2E8E4' ...[03:43:00] [DEBUG] Stopping 0 script(s) ...[03:43:00] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_3FC2E8E4'.[03:43:02] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_5973EFD0'.[03:43:02] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_5973EFD0' ...[03:43:02] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[12:20:07] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_A2FF9E1C'.[12:20:07] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_A2FF9E1C' ...[12:20:07] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[12:43:08] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_A2FF9E1C' ...[12:43:08] [DEBUG] Stopping 0 script(s) ...[12:43:08] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_A2FF9E1C'.[12:43:09] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_D04410C4'.[12:43:09] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_D04410C4' ...[12:43:09] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[12:51:22] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_D04410C4' ...[12:51:22] [DEBUG] Stopping 0 script(s) ...[12:51:22] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_D04410C4'.[12:51:23] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_B39A6228'.[12:51:23] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_B39A6228' ...[12:51:23] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[14:42:50] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_17759CF0'.[14:42:50] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_17759CF0' ...[14:42:50] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[16:23:19] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_EF743D18'.[16:23:19] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_EF743D18' ...[16:23:19] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[18:03:21] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_99424A88'.[18:03:21] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_99424A88' ...[18:03:21] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[18:04:58] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_99424A88' ...[18:04:58] [DEBUG] Stopping 0 script(s) ...[18:04:58] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_99424A88'.[18:04:59] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_B43689D8'.[18:04:59] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_B43689D8' ...[18:04:59] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[16:47:25] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_9CF11320'.[16:47:25] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_9CF11320' ...[16:47:25] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[17:37:14] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_9CF11320' ...[17:37:15] [DEBUG] Stopping 0 script(s) ...[17:37:15] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_9CF11320'.[17:37:16] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_54A0708'.[17:37:16] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_54A0708' ...[17:37:16] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[17:40:21] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_54A0708' ...[17:40:21] [DEBUG] Stopping 0 script(s) ...[17:40:21] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_54A0708'.[17:40:21] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_ED5B2C54'.[17:40:21] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_ED5B2C54' ...[17:40:21] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[17:41:35] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_ED5B2C54' ...[17:41:35] [DEBUG] Stopping 0 script(s) ...[17:41:35] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_ED5B2C54'.[17:41:36] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_F3CBA398'.[17:41:36] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_F3CBA398' ...[17:41:36] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[17:44:36] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_F3CBA398' ...[17:44:36] [DEBUG] Stopping 0 script(s) ...[17:44:36] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_F3CBA398'.[17:44:36] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_D8DC4BEC'.[17:44:36] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_D8DC4BEC' ...[17:44:36] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[18:33:49] [DEBUG] Unloading script domain 'ScriptDomain_D8DC4BEC' ...[18:33:49] [DEBUG] Stopping 0 script(s) ...[18:33:49] [DEBUG] Deleted script domain 'ScriptDomain_D8DC4BEC'.[18:33:51] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_E8652C98'.[18:33:51] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_E8652C98' ...[18:33:51] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[18:38:29] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_3DF0F528'.[18:38:30] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_3DF0F528' ...[18:38:30] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[15:13:35] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_34E27120'.[15:13:35] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_34E27120' ...[15:13:35] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.[15:22:48] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_4052D518'.[15:22:48] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_4052D518' ...[15:22:48] [ERROR] Failed to reload scripts because directory is missing.

STARTS HERE

[20:56:03] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_78D95C1C'.[20:56:03] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_78D95C1C' ...[20:56:03] [DEBUG] Found 4 script(s) in 'VehicleController.dll'.[20:56:03] [DEBUG] Starting 4 script(s) ...[20:56:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VehicleController.GTAGame.Managers.InputManager' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_78D95C1C' ...[20:56:03] [DEBUG] Started script 'VehicleController.GTAGame.Managers.InputManager'.[20:56:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VehicleController.GTAGame.Managers.NotificationManager' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_78D95C1C' ...[20:56:03] [DEBUG] Started script 'VehicleController.GTAGame.Managers.NotificationManager'.[20:56:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VehicleController.Plugin.Input.InputHandler' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_78D95C1C' ...[20:56:03] [DEBUG] Started script 'VehicleController.Plugin.Input.InputHandler'.[20:56:03] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VehicleController.VehicleController' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_78D95C1C' ...[20:56:04] [ERROR] Failed to instantiate script 'VehicleController.VehicleController' because constructor threw an exception:System.TypeLoadException: Impossible to load type 'GTA.Control' from assembly 'ScriptHookVDotNet, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. to VehicleController.Plugin.SettingsManager.SetFieldFromTextValue(FieldInfo f, String textValue, Object obj) to VehicleController.Plugin.SettingsManager.LoadSettings[T](String path, BindingFlags flags) to VehicleController.Plugin.SettingsManager.LoadSettings() to VehicleController.VehicleController..ctor()[20:56:04] [ERROR] Caught fatal unhandled exception:System.TypeLoadException: Impossible to load type 'GTA.Control' from assembly 'ScriptHookVDotNet, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. to VehicleController.GTAGame.Managers.InputManager.OnTick(Object sender, EventArgs e) to GTA.Script.raise_Tick(Object value0, EventArgs value1) to GTA.Script.MainLoop()[20:56:04] [ERROR] Caught fatal unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Can't find method : 'Boolean GTA.Game.IsControlPressed(Int32, GTA.Control)'. to VehicleController.Plugin.Input.InputHandler.OnTick(Object sender, EventArgs e) to GTA.Script.raise_Tick(Object value0, EventArgs value1) to GTA.Script.MainLoop()[20:56:09] [ERROR] Script 'VehicleController.Plugin.Input.InputHandler' is not responding! Aborting ...[20:56:09] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VehicleController.Plugin.Input.InputHandler'.[14:12:01] [DEBUG] Created script domain 'ScriptDomain_7DF0BE8C'.[14:12:01] [DEBUG] Loading scripts from 'D:\GTA V\GTA V\Grand Theft Auto V\scripts' into script domain 'ScriptDomain_7DF0BE8C' ...[14:12:01] [DEBUG] Found 4 script(s) in 'VehicleController.dll'.[14:12:01] [DEBUG] Starting 4 script(s) ...[14:12:01] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VehicleController.GTAGame.Managers.InputManager' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_7DF0BE8C' ...[14:12:01] [DEBUG] Started script 'VehicleController.GTAGame.Managers.InputManager'.[14:12:01] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VehicleController.GTAGame.Managers.NotificationManager' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_7DF0BE8C' ...[14:12:01] [DEBUG] Started script 'VehicleController.GTAGame.Managers.NotificationManager'.[14:12:01] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VehicleController.Plugin.Input.InputHandler' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_7DF0BE8C' ...[14:12:01] [DEBUG] Started script 'VehicleController.Plugin.Input.InputHandler'.[14:12:01] [DEBUG] Instantiating script 'VehicleController.VehicleController' in script domain 'ScriptDomain_7DF0BE8C' ...[14:12:02] [ERROR] Failed to instantiate script 'VehicleController.VehicleController' because constructor threw an exception:System.TypeLoadException: Impossible to load type 'GTA.Control' from assembly 'ScriptHookVDotNet, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. to VehicleController.Plugin.SettingsManager.SetFieldFromTextValue(FieldInfo f, String textValue, Object obj) to VehicleController.Plugin.SettingsManager.LoadSettings[T](String path, BindingFlags flags) to VehicleController.Plugin.SettingsManager.LoadSettings() to VehicleController.VehicleController..ctor()[14:12:02] [ERROR] Caught fatal unhandled exception:System.TypeLoadException: Impossible to load type 'GTA.Control' from assembly 'ScriptHookVDotNet, Version=0.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'. to VehicleController.GTAGame.Managers.InputManager.OnTick(Object sender, EventArgs e) to GTA.Script.raise_Tick(Object value0, EventArgs value1) to GTA.Script.MainLoop()[14:12:02] [ERROR] Caught fatal unhandled exception:System.MissingMethodException: Can't find method : 'Boolean GTA.Game.IsControlPressed(Int32, GTA.Control)'. to VehicleController.Plugin.Input.InputHandler.OnTick(Object sender, EventArgs e) to GTA.Script.raise_Tick(Object value0, EventArgs value1) to GTA.Script.MainLoop()[14:12:07] [ERROR] Script 'VehicleController.Plugin.Input.InputHandler' is not responding! Aborting ...[14:12:07] [DEBUG] Aborted script 'VehicleController.Plugin.Input.InputHandler'.

Edited by MrTheFrenchOctopus

gustavowizard

i was looking for the control to open the plane cargo doors, the vanilla game u cant do that? if not u are my hero man! :D

gustavowizard

Hey man i dunno if anybody already report this bug:

When u enter the 747 (largest passager plane - ADIOS) u get instant kick, i test it and comes from .cfg files inside your folder somehow, not the mod itself i think...

any way i fix this? really dont want to remove your mod from my pack it rules man

GTA-Roloboy

Just tried this and the asi seems to load according to scripthook log files, but does not seem to work ingame using latest scripthook and defualt config files.

Pressed JKL but the indicators are not working

Edited by GTA-Roloboy

gustavowizard

Just tried this and the asi seems to load according to scripthook log files, but does not seem to work ingame using latest scripthook and defualt config files.

Pressed JKL but the indicators are not working

nah man im using last version of the 2 hooks too and its working fine for me, u got have BOTH ScriptHookV and ScriptHook.NET by crossfire and put the mod .dll AND folder on the script folder

also another thing, some cars u can barely see the <- -> lights so test with CRLT+J and/or CRLT+L to open the car parts

the only bug is the 747 - u cant use it because it auto-eject u when u press F

Edited by gustavowizard

gustavowizard

i dont know if this mod development is over, but i also found the same 'ejection' bug with the Railroad mod (the one that let u control trains) :/

Player360

The Skylift magnet mod it's glitched when the car is picked up, it's not sync with the skylift coords =/

1kyFWg.png

5OidX4.png

Edited by Player360

RevItGaming

I'm having a hell of a time getting this to work.

Luchingador

does this mod still work cause i cant seem to make it work xd.

wootwoots

does this mod still work cause i cant seem to make it work xd.

after a quick try it look to work, but didnt succeed to make the skylift work ;(

TheNob

I love this mod because of its way how it let me control the way to exit the car (open door, closing door, engine on/off). But now the double-tap control to exit the car with the engine running but closing the door no longer works. Any chance for an update?

Or is it that Scripthook V .NET needs an update?

Sorry, still works fine. It was BVA (Basic Vehicle Actions) Mod that screwed it up.

Thanks again for this great mod!!

Edited by TheNob

JeDDyy

Engine doesn't turn off when i exit the vehicle and player won't close the vehicle's door. I tried pressing G or Ctrl+G but nothing happens. Anyone?

Edited by JeDDyy