1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

1. GTANet 20th Anniversary
    2. Support

3. Suggestions

Vehicle Controller (Lights, Engine, Doors, Cruise, etc)

alexslx

The problem of pressing these keys, even with X being hold, it will trigger it defaults functions...

In this case let's stick to what's really necessary:

Vehicles:

Hold Y = Exit car leaving the engine on

Hold X = Engine On/Off

Hold D-Pad Rt = Detach Trailer

Airborne vehicles:

Hold X = Engine On/Off

D-Pad Rt = Helicopter Spotlight / Sky-lift Electromagnet Control / Rappel if passenger

Alex the Skylift magnet is fixed or it can move up and down like the one in GTASA?

Btw really nice work overall, good to see the mod progress after some weeks.

Alex the Skylift magnet is fixed or it can move up and down like the one in GTASA?

It's fixed.

The problem of pressing these keys, even with X being hold, it will trigger it defaults functions...

In this case let's stick to what's really necessary:

Vehicles:

Hold Y = Exit car leaving the engine on

Hold X = Engine On/Off

Hold D-Pad Rt = Detach Trailer

Airborne vehicles:

Hold X = Engine On/Off

D-Pad Rt = Helicopter Spotlight / Sky-lift Electromagnet Control / Rappel if passenger

Yes, I'll try to implement a menu which is controller/keyboard supported for secondary functions instead of keybinds soon.

Fixed as it is on GTAV, thanks.

Can you please add a neon on/off toggle?

I'll look on that. What's the matter of switching neon lights instead of engine? Or maybe should I make it follow the lights (lights off = neon off)

Regards,

Lights and neon should be separated.

Example :key L toggle light = on / off

Key N Toggle neon = on / off

ParkYongLee

Opening the right front window as a driver would be nice, makes it more realistic when uhm talking to someone for some service near the streets, you know ;)

What's missing (to me) is the headlight flasher function. The AI does it, so I'd like to do it aswell (this game starts to feel like ETS2 more and more).

Well, turning on police lights without siren would be the top of the top, but whether that's even possible, who knows.

Other than that, I really love this mod. A controller support like holding a button instead of just pressing (I know via lua script there is at least one mod who does it this way with exiting the car) it, so no need for xpadder, joytokey or so would be awesome. Speaking of: If the blinkers would automatically turn off above a certain degree turning into the opposite way (I'm really used to ETS2 you know), that would be great, too.

Hello there, I would like to say that Cruise Control does not work on any vehicles post v0.8.1, not sure if it's on my end, but as of now it is not currently working.

ThePredator

Well, turning on police lights without siren would be the top of the top, but whether that's even possible, who knows.

This was also possible in GTA IV, so I don't think it would be such a hard task.

I've been flying around with planes the last few days, and when bringing along vehicles inside those planse, everything starts to bounce up and down.

I'm not sure if this is possible at all, but I'd like to see a permanent handbrake on a vehicle so that it doesn't make my plane crash.

Hello there, I would like to say that Cruise Control does not work on any vehicles post v0.8.1, not sure if it's on my end, but as of now it is not currently working.

Cruise control is not working.

Fixed on v0.8.2. Thanks.

Regards,

awesome mod! Do you by any chance know if theres a possibility to toggle the emergency lights on police cars without the siren?

I see a lot of people asking to change the current way I implemented it, I might consider it, but then leaving with door opened will be removed (well, you can do it on gta v sometimes). I'll add the other toggles soon.

awesome mod! Do you by any chance know if theres a possibility to toggle the emergency lights on police cars without the siren?

Until now, nobody found a easy way to do that.

Regards,

Hello, You made great mod :-) thank You so much. I have a question about eletromagnet thing, is it possible to use code from this to make possible to mount boat back on boat trailer after boat trip?

Thank You for answer.

Sorry for my english...

Hello, You made great mod :-) thank You so much. I have a question about eletromagnet thing, is it possible to use code from this to make possible to mount boat back on boat trailer after boat trip?

Thank You for answer.

Sorry for my english...

Hello,

I might consider doing it after I rewrite the plugin to a better management of the cars controls and implementation of controller support.

Regards,

Could you put in a feature for emergency lights to blip with no sound and without?

SirBerries

I don't know why but this mod has stopped working all of a sudden, any advice on how to fix it? I've tried reinstalling and everything.

XXCrimsonXX

Skylift magnet and rappel don't seem to be working when pressing E.

Edit: Sorry, they work in SP but not in Online, you think you can allow them to work on there?

Edited by XXCrimsonXX

GTAGeek123

Everything works great in this mod except the Skylift magnet is not picking anything up. I hover or land on top of a vehicle and press (or hold) E, but nothing happens. Any thoughts? (I am using the mod in SP).

Nevermind, I got it working by using the rshift key instead of the E key.

Edited by GTAGeek123

Zibulaatio

This is absolutely a great mod, is there way to make doors stay open? I need thing for Titan back door staying open while moving. Thx!

Richard Power Colt

Skylift magnet and rappel don't seem to be working when pressing E.

Edit: Sorry, they work in SP but not in Online, you think you can allow them to work on there?

lol You'll likely get banned for using mods online.

is it possible to have an asi and ini file with the only speedometer?

i like how i can cusotmize it...

suicid3run

i know that mods are not allowded online but i can tell you i am not that guy running arround with godmode or killing all the lobby. Usually i use your mod to open Cargoplane door put 10 friends in with Smart cars or stuff like this so we fight while flying around. So my problem is here: your mod got so many keybinds that chat online is not possible so i want to know if there is a easy way to disable your mod for a short period.

Thanks for your time and keep up the excelent job!

i m sorry to ask, first time use mod/script, i download everything , it works for me in SP , but do u know how to get it work in online game?

thanks for the help

Edited by kamatokai

Richard Power Colt

i m sorry to ask, first time use mod/script, i download everything , it works for me in SP , but do u know how to get it work in online game?

thanks for the help

i know that mods are not allowded online but i can tell you i am not that guy running arround with godmode or killing all the lobby. Usually i use your mod to open Cargoplane door put 10 friends in with Smart cars or stuff like this so we fight while flying around. So my problem is here: your mod got so many keybinds that chat online is not possible so i want to know if there is a easy way to disable your mod for a short period.

Thanks for your time and keep up the excelent job!

Online modding on this site is not encouraged. It can result in a ban from GTA Online even if you don't use it to cheat. You can try out FiveM though for modded GTA V multiplayer(it's a separate multiplayer mod for GTA V, it's still in an early stage though so there are some bugs).

Edited by GTAandStuff

Anyone else running into problems getting the hood of cars to open all the way? Mine barely cracks open, but in pictures I've seen it open all the way (like you normally would on a car).

Just to let you guys know. I'll be back updating this script on the following weeks. I've been rewriting it using a more oop way to put more features on it (I'll expand it more than just controlling vehicle features, details later...)

Cheers