3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sleepy93HUN

[REL|V] Handling editor

Sleepy93HUN

Hello guys, as I see a lot of modder concentrating to GTAV, so I decided to make a handling editor for it, I know that actually OpenIV doesn't support Edit mod, but I and my friend Kurtis so we made a handling editor for V..

Lately after OpenIV'll support editing files it'll be useful tool.

Picture:

tool_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
A képet a Képfeltöltés.hu tárolja. http://www.kepfeltoltes.hu

Download:

Link1:
https://gta5base.com/tools/HandlingV-f6

Link2:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/pbjs61la9mpb3j0/HandlingV_1.0.rar

Hope you'll like it.
btw: it's just an alpha version tool, and we'll make new versions, with supporting vehicles.meta, additional handling parameters, normal view of handling flags etc.

Edited by Sleepy93HUN

SilverRST

I so hope we can get GTAIV handling back to GTAV!

It's really annoying most of the cars are fast like a Ferrari and the suspensions are so weird and stupid.

Sleepy93HUN

It's really annoying most of the cars are fast like a Ferrari and the suspensions are so weird and stupid.

after OpenIV'll support editing files, I'll release a new version of my tool. after these steps I'm sure that modders who can make better handlings will make it.

SilverRST

after OpenIV'll support editing files, I'll release a new version of my tool. after these steps I'm sure that modders who can make better handlings will make it.

I'm looking forward to it :)

BenDeR

Thanks for this, but do you have another download link? This one asks me to complete a survey and when I do it nothing happens.

Sleepy93HUN

Thanks for this, but do you have another download link? This one asks me to complete a survey and when I do it nothing happens.

Link added :) hope you'll like it :)

BenDeR

Thanks for this!

FunGt

Damn when I've read the topic title I thought you edited the handling already!

Btw nice tool, will be useful in future.

Fireboyd78

Good work there, Sleepy & Kurtis!

Sleepy93HUN

Good work there, Sleepy & Kurtis!

Thank you :)

Daynja

Awesome. Cant wait to be able to edit and repack the handling file so its usable in game.

Looking at the car stats via your tool and meta file, im not surprised to see huge amounts of grip levels for this version of GTA. Its nearly twice the levels of IV. Curve max on the Adder for example is 2.5 lol. The sports cars in IV were around 1.2-1.5 max and 0.8 min .V is too grippy and i hope to be able to tinker with mass, and grip levels.

The Needle IV tool was amazing I hope that can come back for V once modding is all a go

Sleepy93HUN

Awesome. Cant wait to be able to edit and repack the handling file so its usable in game.

Looking at the car stats via your tool and meta file, im not surprised to see huge amounts of grip levels for this version of GTA. Its nearly twice the levels of IV. Curve max on the Adder for example is 2.5 lol. The sports cars in IV were around 1.2-1.5 max and 0.8 min .V is too grippy and i hope to be able to tinker with mass, and grip levels.

The Needle IV tool was amazing I hope that can come back for V once modding is all a go

it's possible to make just a bit later :)

stilldre

Need drift handling :p for Conquete, Frank's Buffalo and Kuruma

teknogeek

Very nice editor! Thank you for this!

vithepunisher

Hey iv drift handling everything setup but how do i replace the handling.meta with the new one i edited?

Agni

Need drift handling :p for Conquete, Frank's Buffalo and Kuruma

More like realistic handling...you can't drift without realistic physics.

The_GTA

I remember everyone complained about the realistic handling in GTA IV. Now I hear people complain about V's handling which is largely inspired by GTA:SA.

It happens, I guess.

About this editor? What is there to say? It is another useful tool that fills a void. :)

Daynja

I remember everyone complained about the realistic handling in GTA IV. Now I hear people complain about V's handling which is largely inspired by GTA:SA.

It happens, I guess.

About this editor? What is there to say? It is another useful tool that fills a void. :)

The only ones that complained are the players that dont know that your supposed to off throttle on corners and brake before them. It seems though that they were a very vocal majority. I personally adored GTA IVs car tyre grip levels,the suspension travel and body rolling.It was one of the major components of being my favourite GTA & game of all time.

I spent many more hours playing the game over again thanks to the Needle IV tool allowing me to add my own preferences to the already nice handling, plus some fun with added forces for crashes and explosions :)

Edited by Daynja

Realblue1

It happens, I guess.

The only ones that complained are the players that dont know that your supposed to off throttle on corners and brake before them. It seems though that they were a very vocal majority. I personally adored GTA IVs car tyre grip levels,the suspension travel and body rolling.It was one of the major components of being my favourite GTA & game of all time.

I spent many more hours playing the game over again thanks to the Needle IV tool allowing me to add my own preferences to the already nice handling, plus some fun with added forces for crashes and explosions :)

IV is the worst gta.

Edited by Realblue1

jomoe

Damn when I've read the topic title I thought you edited the handling already!

Btw nice tool, will be useful in future.

you can edit it google gta v pc handling editor inject the handling file having a blast with it. :santa:

Daynja

It happens, I guess.

IV is the worst gta.

In your opinion. For me it was my favourite.

P2FX

Just to let people know, the handing.meta in common.rpf is an old version and no longer used by the game. Anyone wants to edit the handing should check here: update\update.rpf\common\data\handling.meta

Edited by P2FX

Blackbird88

It happens, I guess.

Imagine wasting your time to learn broken handling.

PhillBellic

I am sure this will be very handy. :)

Bitch Ass Bullshit

hi, openiv 2.6 now supports editing

MoSeif23

Will this program work now that OPENIV can be edited?

Great work btw!

NaidRaida

The handling editor is working without problems and you can import the edited handling.meta into the .rpf file with OpenIV. No problems detected so far.

Thanks for this very useful tool! I rarely give a Like but this one is out of question. :^:

Marqurs

can u add a thing where we can load our own presets