1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Story Mode DLC discussion thread

Emmi
  • Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• A.O.D.88

• XenoxX

• SuperGTFan

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The jetpack task native is still there ! 0x9E741875 = TASK_JETPACK We might get a new city added to north yankton (Clifford). There's 34 mission triggers for SP DLC missions ! 12 assassination mis

Ok, there is an avalanche of bullsh*t here.   Topic closed until I get the time to have a clean up.   Edit, better still, use this thread---> http://gtaforums.com/topic/819578-no-single-player-

Or you just got this from a guy from twitter?...     https://twitter.com/TezFunz2   Actually that's my twitter.

Maibatsu545

Yeah really, who could say this is anything but a masterpiece. It belongs in the Louvre.

aE0e7ml.jpg

I hope green rock, fun,w2 and all the morons who post "insider secrets" about upcoming SP DLC know never to show their lying faces around here ever again.

You need to stop. Funmw2 has actually posted and predicted info that turned out to be true. He is legit.
You need to stop telling people what to do you wannabe-moderator. He posted bogus info that had to be deleted a few pages back. Shows what you know. You were probably too busy in another thread trying to stifle people's opinions to notice.

Please tell me how you know it was "bogus info", and prove that you're not just speaking out your ass again. Did your insider source tell you so?

Once again, just because someone calls you out, doesn't make them some kind of backseat.

It was some bullsh*t about how SP DLC was coming this month. The mods deleted the pages which many members here can attest to that. Then again I don't owe you anything, because you are not an authority figure, wannabe-mod boy. There you go again demanding this as if you were a moderator. Just f*ck off and stop trying to ruling every thread I post in because you got butthurt. It's starting to annoy the real mods.
  • Like 1

Yeah really, who could say this is anything but a masterpiece. It belongs in the Louvre.

aE0e7ml.jpg

I dunno where you found that but:

this

- https://www.behance.net/gallery/28780449/GTA-Online-Characters-Masks-Off-On-Heists

this

- http://sonofveelasko.deviantart.com/art/Jaidefinichon-Goth-Gta-V-Heist-551482211

and this

- https://www.behance.net/gallery/28486583/John

Looks like pretty damn good paintings to me.

A friend of mine draws realy realy well, he drew a Skyrim drawing, which looked proffesional as f*ck, and therefor I know how much time goes into drawing and how much passion and effort it takes.

Killerman29

Rules for the future:

-When R* announces a new game, have the lowest expectations possible no matter how great their predecessors were.

-Be prepared for a multiplayer focused game

-Be prepared for "FURST PURSIN GAMEPLAYYY!!!11"

-Be prepared for snarky misleading previews

-Be prepared for inevitable "10/10" reviews because reviewers don't have backbones

-Be prepared for new 'innovative' features.

.....and "the largest and most ambitious game ever made" hahahaha for f*ck sake, bunch of liars

• Like 2
michiel1705

It should be interesting to note that on the newest episode on GTA V o'clock(which came out today), where they've visited R* to play the new freemode events, in the last minute they talk about the singleplayer dlc.They say that "it hasn't been cancelled or anything, it's still on the way". I know they've lost all their credibility since they promised "hot news" about the dlc, but it still gives me a little bit of hope.

Maibatsu545

Yeah really, who could say this is anything but a masterpiece. It belongs in the Louvre.aE0e7ml.jpg

this

- https://www.behance.net/gallery/28780449/GTA-Online-Characters-Masks-Off-On-Heists

this

- http://sonofveelasko.deviantart.com/art/Jaidefinichon-Goth-Gta-V-Heist-551482211

and this

A friend of mine draws realy realy well, he drew a Skyrim drawing, which looked proffesional as f*ck, and therefor I know how much time goes into drawing and how much passion and effort it takes.

Ah once again you are a self-appointed expert on all things, Thank God this forum has geniuses like you.

Rules for the future:

-When R* announces a new game, have the lowest expectations possible no matter how great their predecessors were.

-Be prepared for inevitable "10/10" reviews because reviewers don't have backbones

.....and "the largest and most ambitious game ever made" hahahaha for f*ck sake, bunch of liars

It indeed was one of the most ambitious games of Rockstar Games...I don't see any lies there.

The only thing they "missrepresented" was the Real Estate and the Hydra(eventhough ITS BARELY even seen).

SmileyBandito

IGN:

As for single-player, two pieces of DLC were released for GTA IV – The Lost and the Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony – but nothing has been mentioned for GTA V. Since its release, it seems the focus has moved onto GTA Online. Is single-player DLC for GTA V a possibility?

Rockstar

"Right now our focus is on GTA Online which has exceeded our expectations. We currently have all key members of the team that launched Grand Theft Auto V focused on supporting GTA Online in every capacity. The community we’ve been able to foster is massive, growing each day and we have so many ideas that have yet to make it into the game. The evolution of GTA Online on these newer platforms is also an exciting prospect as the power of those systems is going to allow us to achieve even more."

There you have it guys. They FINALLY addressed a prominent question regarding story DLC, and that's what they say. Honestly, f*ck them. They and GTA Online deserve each other.

The fact that they (maybe) arent working on story DLC isnt even the reason this is making me angry... It's the fact that they once again clearly avoid the question and just keep rambling on about online. WHY can't they just TALK to their fans and give a simple YES, there will be story dlc, or NO, there won't be story dlc?!

because they're pretentious a-holes

Yeah really, who could say this is anything but a masterpiece. It belongs in the Louvre.aE0e7ml.jpg

this

this

and this

Ah once again you are a self-appointed expert on all things, Thank God this forum has geniuses like you.

WHAT?!

Where did I say I am an expert, I even said I THINK....

And also I said I respect the work of such people, if you don't, I don't care, but if you start insulting artists, I am going to step in for them.

IGN:

As for single-player, two pieces of DLC were released for GTA IV – The Lost and the Damned and The Ballad of Gay Tony – but nothing has been mentioned for GTA V. Since its release, it seems the focus has moved onto GTA Online. Is single-player DLC for GTA V a possibility?

Rockstar

"Right now our focus is on GTA Online which has exceeded our expectations. We currently have all key members of the team that launched Grand Theft Auto V focused on supporting GTA Online in every capacity. The community we’ve been able to foster is massive, growing each day and we have so many ideas that have yet to make it into the game. The evolution of GTA Online on these newer platforms is also an exciting prospect as the power of those systems is going to allow us to achieve even more."

There you have it guys. They FINALLY addressed a prominent question regarding story DLC, and that's what they say. Honestly, f*ck them. They and GTA Online deserve each other.

The fact that they (maybe) arent working on story DLC isnt even the reason this is making me angry... It's the fact that they once again clearly avoid the question and just keep rambling on about online. WHY can't they just TALK to their fans and give a simple YES, there will be story dlc, or NO, there won't be story dlc?!

because they're pretentious a-holes

They talked ...they TOLD YOU STRAIGHT IN THE FACE...SP DLC is NOT in production...

Edited by XenoxX
.Smaher.

It was some bullsh*t about how SP DLC was coming this month. The mods deleted the pages which many members here can attest to that. Then again I don't owe you anything, because you are not an authority figure, wannabe-mod boy. There you go again demanding this as if you were a moderator. Just f*ck off and stop trying to ruling every thread I post in because you got butthurt. It's starting to annoy the real mods.

This month? Shows how much you know? Remember that thing I said about irony? It's dangling in front of your face.

The post was pretty recent, but let me try and remind you. He never said it was coming this month. If you paid attention, without being quick to cynicism, he claimed that it was coming in December. September and December are far from close. How do I know? Because I actually pay attention.

I didn't ask you to owe me anything. So don't start again with that bullcrap. Any person that disagrees with you is NOT a wannabe moderator. Quit trying to feel entitled.

Who died and made you Defender of the Artists? God you are such a weirdo.

I'm not trying to be mean or rude here I am seriously asking: do you have autism? You seem like you may have Aspbergers syndrome or something similar. In which case I'll just leave you alone from now on and not engage you.

I am not an autist ...

I just have a "tick" which leads me to allways be the last one in a discussion...so I allways want to have the last word.

Anyway I am defending Artists, because they simply deserve to be defended...

SmileyBandito

It should be interesting to note that on the newest episode on GTA V o'clock(which came out today), where they've visited R* to play the new freemode events, in the last minute they talk about the singleplayer dlc.They say that "it hasn't been cancelled or anything, it's still on the way". I know they've lost all their credibility since they promised "hot news" about the dlc, but it still gives me a little bit of hope.

How does CVG even have access to Rockstar's play tests? They're literally the most dry, unenthusiastic commentators out there. I know they're media and all, but they're still a small outlet. I wish GTASeriesVideos had access instead.

I'm not trying to be mean or rude here I am seriously asking: do you have autism? You seem like you may have Aspbergers syndrome or something similar. In which case I'll just leave you alone from now on and not engage you.

BRUH. im ROLLIN :lol:

• Like 1
Dee-account-with-1kbans

I am not an autist ...

I just have a "tick" which leads me to allways be the last one in a discussion...so I allways want to have the last word.

Autist. Lol

SmileyBandito

This month? Shows how much you know? Remember that thing I said about irony? It's dangling in front of your face.

The post was pretty recent, but let me try and remind you. He never said it was coming this month. If you paid attention, without being quick to cynicism, he claimed that it was coming in December. September and December are far from close. How do I know? Because I actually pay attention.

I didn't ask you to owe me anything. So don't start again with that bullcrap. Any person that disagrees with you is NOT a wannabe moderator. Quit trying to feel entitled.

Nothing's coming out December, except for Just Cause 3, which I will gladly purchase.

• Like 1

I am not an autist ...

Autist. Lol

You are just beeing rude now.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Don't be an asshole and pull the autism card, just don't start with that ignorant bullsh*t.

• Like 1
Dee-account-with-1kbans

Rules for the future:

It indeed was one of the most ambitious games of Rockstar Games...I don't see any lies there.

The only thing they "missrepresented" was the Real Estate and the Hydra(eventhough ITS BARELY even seen).

The only thing "ambitious" about V is the graphics peds/cars on screen, and map size. Nothing else really. Other R* games did map design, shooting, Physics, gameplay, and AI better. And activities

• Like 1
Maibatsu545

You are the entitled one here my friend. It's still clearly bullsh*t no matter what month he said. R* made a statement today saying they are focusing all their resources on Online. This would mean that they wouldn't be able to get out SP DLC any time soon in the next few months. But obviously in your bid to attack people mindlessly you must have missed that.

Please just give it up. You are terrible at arguing, as far as fanboys go. Hell even Xerox is better at making sense than you.

Edited by Maibatsu545

Rules for the future:

The only thing "ambitious" about V is the graphics peds/cars on screen, and map size. Nothing else really. Other R* games did map design, shooting, Physics, gameplay, and AI better. And activities

The quality of the end product does not represent the amount of ambition and work put into it necessarilly, it is confirmed MANY features were cut in V.