3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

armored kuruma should be banned from missions

slapmyassandcallmejudy

slapmyassandcallmejudy

Seriously, I am getting sick and tired of seeing this sh*t in every mission I play with randoms. The neon eye sore colors do not help either. When I see an armored kuruma when my team spawns, I do the following depending on my mood:

A. Blow it up

B. Set my controller down and let them do all of the work

C. Leave

Before you say the car makes missions 100x easier, I know it does but it is being overused af. I don't see the fun of driving into the pack of enemies and just sitting your ass there and shooting the enemies in your pussy ass car unharmed. The car is spreading like wildfire in the community and I see this thing 3/4 missions I play with randoms. This car automatically kills the mood for me participating in the mission. Not to mention douchebags drive this car. I think this car should banned from missions and make people play missions the RIGHT way.

I use this car all the time in missions, why? Because I love to drive through the horde and park my car straight on them. To me that's much more fun then using cover all the time.

If I can use a car anywhere for whatever it is, I will.

Have you ever asked if someone could use a different car?

For some reason I have a feeling other players have a different reason.

Edited by Verstappen

Shadowfennekin

I use it on missions with way too many enemies. Can just keep on going and kill them from safety.

I usely use my Insurgent though. To keep pesky NPCs in vehicles off my back

If R* toned down the aimbot enemies a little and stopped them spawning right behind you,

maybe you would see it being used less.

Señor_Fisto

I stopped using my Kuruma for missions. I used it twice and just wasn't having fun.

Maybe some people play video games to get a virtual pat on the back for completing objectives as easily/quickly as possible, I play them to be at least somewhat challenged and have fun doing it.

Basically OP should just play solo missions, if you are that butt hurt about a single vehicle being used to YOUR and everyone else's advantage... you are playing the wrong game. Maybe you should rethink why you play all together, if it's just purely to ruin others experience I think it's time to move on.

I mainly use my savage during missions, I guess that makes me even more of a pussy. Good thing I don't play to gain people's respect or care what people like OP might think of myself.

I assume OP is saying that he doesn't use the Armoured Kuruma and thinks every one who drives one is a pussy. In that case...

Watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme

Seriously, I am getting sick and tired of seeing this sh*t in every mission I play with randoms. The neon eye sore colors do not help either. When I see an armored kuruma when my team spawns, I do the following depending on my mood:

A. Blow it up

C. Leave

Before you say the car makes missions 100x easier, I know it does but it is being overused af. I don't see the fun of driving into the pack of enemies and just sitting your ass there and shooting the enemies in your pussy ass car unharmed. The car is spreading like wildfire in the community and I see this thing 3/4 missions I play with randoms. This car automatically kills the mood for me participating in the mission. Not to mention douchebags drive this car. I think this car should banned from missions and make people play missions the RIGHT way.

There is no right way to do a mission as long as it doesn't involve you dying in the process, if people want to use the car let them and don't be a dick by blowing them up or leaving, Jesus Christ don't get your knickers in a knot.

I stopped using my Kuruma for missions. I used it twice and just wasn't having fun.

Maybe some people play video games to get a virtual pat on the back for completing objectives as easily/quickly as possible, I play them to be at least somewhat challenged and have fun doing it.

There is nothing with a challenge, but you gotta admit what OP is saying and apparently doing every time he sees the kuruma (blowing it up or leaving the mission/setup) is a dick move and just being whiny.
  • Like 2

You understand GTA V and GTA Online is about being a big time criminal not some gang banger using cover.

I don't mind the overpowered cars and weapons R added because it's just the natural progression of our careers as criminals. Although i get that that doesn't make since for new players who haven't had the game from day 1.

Stupid threads suggesting things should be banned, should banned from this forum.. :blink:

Edited by Malibu454
  • Like 2

Save up some money and buy one yourself OP!

I dont know about neon colors but it looks good with chrome rims

w_Ymzn_MAm_0_K_4x_FPPq_DJcg_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

You're one entitled c*nt, aren't you?

I'm not a fan of the Kuruma myself but I use the Insurgent on EVERY mission...when not playing with friends. If with friends, we'll dress up and use gang cars for Gerald missions, redneck vehicles for Trevor/Ron, etc. It makes the mission much easier and you feel like a badass. Sometimes players want to get the edge over the enemy so they can get money. I guess players are tired of dying in heists and go to missions to get a winning chance. If someone dies, they can still survive so having an armored vehicle when the enemy spawning sucks ass (they can spawn in your back before they pop up on the map) is a big plus. Plus, those black trucks the enemies use are ruthless!

Wanting to ban a vehicle from missions is a bit much. Just because you think something doesn't mean it's right. I think mustard in a hotdog is just wrong but I'm not f*cking protesting about it.

• Like 3

I agree the Kuruma, Insurgent and choppers kill the mood. That's why I use them only sometimes.

A. Blow it up

C. Leave

Quit your crying. You can't tell everyone here that you haven't been using it. So we're suppose to drive a non armored car and get shot up into Swiss cheese? The object of the mission is to SUCCESSFULLY complete it, by any means necessary.

If you pulled that sh*t on my crew, I'd put a f*cking hit on you.

Edited by viperdk

I agree the Kuruma, Insurgent and choppers kill the mood. That's why I use them only sometimes.

At least you don't blow them up like OP says he does.

btw, some people doing missions are just doing them for the money after spending days unsuccessfully doing heists with randoms. They deserve to go on unstoppable rampages.

At least you don't blow them up like OP says he does.

lol these hate comments are amazing. Keep 'em coming!

Troll post of course, please mod or admin lock this thread.

I agree that the car is boring to use, but if others want to use it, let them. Makes you money without having to do anything.

Maybe OP should show them how to be a badass and ride a bicycle on missions.

• Like 3

TOP KEK, OP mad because he bad.

You want a challenge? Go do some missions on a push bike and a pistol. No armour, no snacks, no taking cover.

There's nothing really fun about GTA missions at this point. All of them revolve around mostly the same concept. Drive here, fight these bad guys. I make my own fun, and up until now i was getting kinda bored with missions, but the Kuruma has breathed new life into missions for me because i'm able to approach them differently and give new things a try.

Deal with it ffs.

• Like 2

carambolage67

I didn`t spend 500.000 on my Kuruma, and around 400.000 for tuning to let it rot in my garage.

I use to sit on my pussy ass and drive directly to my enemies and shoot them.

Why shouldn`t I? I wanna make money and win missions.

I got sickl of players who refuse to get in my Kuruma, telling me, it`s not safe enough. So they hide behind my Kuruma (expensive Gold painting. And a horn wich costs more money than a speedboat)

Only in the second part of the Convoy set up, thou shalt not use the Kuruma, as the Kuruma is good against bullets, but not proof agains those Heli rockets.

The Insurgent is not good to stay inside if someone tries to to stab you with a pencil, but good against bombs and rockets.

So some players like to play it rough and want to risk a mission. Well, just do it when you play alone or with someone who shares your way of playing.

When I am playing in a team, I play on the safe side.

You just shouldnt be allowed to use weapons in a vehicle with bulletproof window glass where you technically cant even shoot out of. If you want to shoot, you should have to get out.. but thats just me.

• Like 2

I'm surprised it had not been nerfed yet myself..

Strongly disagree with op. Using strategy to win is super. Not gonna go out there and be target.

• Like 1

I dont care about anyone using them in missions. But when i see one in free roam i blow the sh*t out of it! Everyone thinks thier invincible in it!

The moment i bought both the Kuruma and Insugrents and drove it for the 1st time i knew just how OP these new heist vehicles where.

I made a topic about it being too OP here.. And got chewed up by players telling me to learn to play and deal with them. And i sat there thinking... WTF? Im the player thats OP. Deal with what? The boredom when it becomes the norm and everyones uses them?

So here we are...a month later pretty much. And its exactly how i thought it would be.

I find them annoying now.. Not just in PVP but PVE too. Players just drive straight into shoot outs and just spray everything dead. And even before that, they could use cars with bullet proof backs and drive backwards into shoot outs.

I guess now it just comes down to style. Since its to late to go back now. If anything the Armored Kuruma and Insugrent should NOT have been a PV.

But its simple cause and effect. I knew this would happen. I guess R* didn't care.