2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

How would Franklin & Trevor abilities Work online?

GTA5Fanman

I think they srhould add the Junk drink and the ego chaser or even a Drug so we can use to have those feature weather they be for a killstreak in a deathmatch(trevor'rage) and in a race(Franklin's focus)

Retired Mafia

franklins ability wouldn't work. if you slow down time it would mess up the view on other people's screen.

if you use franklins ability you'll be in slomotion but all others will still be in normal motion, in online this is impossible to work.

Edited by Retired Mafia

franklins ability wouldn't work. if you slow down time it would mess up the view on other people's screen.

if you use franklins ability you'll be in slomotion but all others will still be in normal motion, in online this is impossible to work.

CaptainMental

There was a glitch letting you use a SP character in online. You could also use their special abilities if I correctly informed and then Franklins ability froze or slowed down other players. Not sure if its true though.

There was a glitch letting you use a SP character in online. You could also use their special abilities if I correctly informed and then Franklins ability froze or slowed down other players. Not sure if its true though.

Shadowfennekin

The SP abilities would be broken OP. And just messing up gameplay more.

Im not a fan of the abilities myself, i prefer not to use them

I wish I had input De Santa as my characters last name upon creation (like he was Michael's nephew like Christopher was Tony's nephew in the Sopranos).

Since Michael was my favorite character in GTA5 and Trevor was assinated by us at the end, neither Franklin nor Trevor would be characters I would want morph in online. I got into online earlier in the year, especially being bored with Michael filthy rich and all he has to do is strip clubbing and booty calls. Juliet coming out to the car is quite a sight.

It would be nice to slow down time and escape the little crud twelve year olds trying run you over. I do put a hefty bounty on these guys as what else am I going to spend my millions on.

Edited by derek0514

Slow down ability would be cool but impossible to work correctly in online.

I've never even finished SP because I play games to play with friends. The abilities were great, at least Franklin's for messing around.

Slow down ability would be cool but impossible to work correctly in online.

I've never even finished SP because I play games to play with friends. The abilities were great, at least Franklin's for messing around.

If trevors rage can be obtained in a killstreak will be ok too idk its up to rockstar

The Lone Wanderer

they could be altered and put online frankilin could improve handling, Trevor increase health and Michael increase accuracy but one would end up better than the rest (Trevor's) and be overused and break the game even more

mrtommygunwhite

And everyone forgets that slow mo was implemented in max Payne 3 (made by r*) ill find a video later

Edited by mrtommygunwhite

I guess everyone forgot MP3's slow bullet time MP.

Yeah, exactly what I was going to say. In Max Payne 3 Online you could use slow motion and it would affect players in a certain radius iirc

I guess everyone forgot MP3's slow bullet time MP.

Yeah, exactly what I was going to say. In Max Payne 3 Online you could use slow motion and it would affect players in a certain radius iirc

They could have tried something like this but I doubt it's something they would be willing to go back and try out. With the launch of PC we might see some dlc but I assume they will put most attention towards their next major title.

Was MP3 very popular, I don't think I can even remember a single friend playing that... ever...

I always remember R* for gta and rdr, MP was cool but never seemed like it had much wind in its sail.

they could be altered and put online frankilin could improve handling, Trevor increase health and Michael increase accuracy but one would end up better than the rest (Trevor's) and be overused and break the game even more

If it was a drug your could purchase and keep in your inventory with a cool down that might work...

ie you can only hold 5 at a time with a 5-10 minute cooldown per use... (If you use more than one before the cooldown you instantly die)

If it was a drug your could purchase and keep in your inventory with a cool down that might work...

ie you can only hold 5 at a time with a 5-10 minute cooldown per use... (If you use more than one before the cooldown you instantly die)

Like the junk drink or a ego chaser bar or even a drug is a good idea as well

You can phone bruice for some bull shark testosterone which gives you a limited damage effect like Trevor.

Easy, they wouldn't. Michael's ability might work in Deathmatch, it worked in Max Payne 3, but Franklin's ability would just give people more reason to not mind their driving.