2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Not receiving phone call for third heist

Zer0HD2

I've completed the first two heists in GTA online without issue (aside from the bug on the first setup for Fleeca), but Lester is not calling me for the third heist. I have tried every suggestion floating about - withdrew 50 grand to cover setup, jumped between public and private lobbies, called him and immediately hung up, replayed both heists as the host and as a crew member, started a heist and cancelled it, and he has not called. Has anyone else had this issue or any luck fixing it?

P.S. before anyone mentions how long it takes, I completed the prison break heist a week ago (real time). It does not take a week for Lester to call.

Ai®a©ob®a

I've completed the first two heists in GTA online without issue (aside from the bug on the first setup for Fleeca), but Lester is not calling me for the third heist. I have tried every suggestion floating about - withdrew 50 grand to cover setup, jumped between public and private lobbies, called him and immediately hung up, replayed both heists as the host and as a crew member, started a heist and cancelled it, and he has not called. Has anyone else had this issue or any luck fixing it?

P.S. before anyone mentions how long it takes, I completed the prison break heist a week ago (real time). It does not take a week for Lester to call.

How long have you been playing online though? Sometimes it can take up to 3 hours of playing in Free roam before getting the call. When you reply the other Heist you won't get the call because you are tied up with another heist.

The way i got him to call was i did some missions and some adversary modes for a while and once i got back into FR he called me, Or you could have someone host the third heist for you and see if it comes after that.

How long have you been playing online though? Sometimes it can take up to 3 hours of playing in Free roam before getting the call. When you reply the other Heist you won't get the call because you are tied up with another heist.

The way i got him to call was i did some missions and some adversary modes for a while and once i got back into FR he called me, Or you could have someone host the third heist for you and see if it comes after that.

I've put almost 30 hours into online already (about 17 since finishing the second heist), so time definitely isn't the issue. I'll try getting somebody else to host the third heist, thanks for the suggestion.

No luck after having somebody else host the third heist. I waited over 3 hours afterwards, and nothing.