2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Unlocking the Savage

TheNameless

TheNameless

Quick question, which mission unlocks the Savage, and how much is it to buy?

Sorry if this has been covered before, search function never seems to work on my phone

BMWSauberF1.08

Mission:Pacific Standard:Convoy(or after the whole heist,i don't remember exactly)

Price:1,950,000

• Like 1

MikeDeKay2695

Mission:Pacific Standard:Convoy(or after the whole heist,i don't remember exactly)

Price:1,950,000

Yep. You just have to complete that setup mission to unlock it. Basicly once you've seen/used a new vehicle in a setup mission it'll unlock straight after, unless it's used again in the finale, then it'll unlock after that instead. E.G The prison bus, 5-seater Velum, Insurgents, Valkarie, Lectro etc.

As said, after the 4th setup for the Pacific Standard Bank Heist, called Convoy. You have to ambush a Merryweather convoy, steal a Barracks, and deliver it. During this process, you are attacked by Mesas, and 3 Savage helicopters. After you complete it, the Savage becomes available to purchase from Warsrock Cache and Carry for GTA$1,950,000 as a Pegasus vehicle.

As said, after the 4th setup for the Pacific Standard Bank Heist, called Convoy. You have to ambush a Merryweather convoy, steal a Barracks, and deliver it. During this process, you are attacked by Mesas, and 3 Savage helicopters. After you complete it, the Savage becomes available to purchase from Warsrock Cache and Carry for GTA$1,950,000 as a Pegasus vehicle.

There's 4 Savages that come after you.

The first one is supposed to overwatch the convoy.

2 more spawn across the map - one closer by just across the water, in Sandy Shores and the other which spawns miles away, coming over the Vinewood sign and then the Satellite Communications tower. These two only spawn when a player enters the truck.

The final one depends on where you are in the mission - sometimes it'll spawn just behind the "Wait for the Convoy" yellow marker, behind the bridge and in the hills somewhere, or it'll spawn on the left-hand side of the route you take to deliver the truck, again somewhere in the mountains. This Savage only spawns once the other two previous ones have been destroyed.

There's 4 Savages that come after you.

The first one is supposed to overwatch the convoy.

2 more spawn across the map - one closer by just across the water, in Sandy Shores and the other which spawns miles away, coming over the Vinewood sign and then the Satellite Communications tower. These two only spawn when a player enters the truck.

The final one depends on where you are in the mission - sometimes it'll spawn just behind the "Wait for the Convoy" yellow marker, behind the bridge and in the hills somewhere, or it'll spawn on the left-hand side of the route you take to deliver the truck, again somewhere in the mountains. This Savage only spawns once the other two previous ones have been destroyed.

every time I've done it there is only 3. 1 spawns watching the truck, we snipe it down. 2 more spawn, we snipe those down, then use the Insurgent to carry us home

Don't know then - maybe it just crashes (as it has done for us a few times) but there are definitely 4 that come. We've done the heist nearly 90 times now with the same procedure for the missions so can't see how two games would be different?

Sorry if this has been covered before, search function never seems to work on my phone

for the record I could care less if you use the search function, so don't take this that way

but the search function kind of sucks a little. instead search google and add gtaforums to your search criteria, Or press the show more results from gtaforums button

• Like 3

TheNameless

for the record I could care less if you use the search function, so don't take this that way

but the search function kind of sucks a little. instead search google and add gtaforums to your search criteria, Or press the show more results from gtaforums button

Thanks for the tip! Will use this in future

Don't know then - maybe it just crashes (as it has done for us a few times) but there are definitely 4 that come. We've done the heist nearly 90 times now with the same procedure for the missions so can't see how two games would be different?

that may explain what happened to my crew once when doing it.

We took down the three Savages as usual, and drove forward to a Savage in the middle of the road, perfectly usable, slightly damaged. That's where the clip picks up, and goes all the way to the end of the mission. It made it stupidly easy.

Edited by CoolStoryBroseph

Cackling Jack

Enjoyed doing that setup. loved using the 50 cal machine gun taking out the four helicopters and mercs. Its a heavy price at $1,950,000.

"Unlocking The Savage"

My answer is the same answer I give to women:

"Just pull the zipper down"

But anyways back on topic,

like Azteca said, it should unlock right after the convoy heist mission during the Trevor Heists.

• Like 4

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

"Unlocking The Savage"

like Azteca said, it should unlock right after the convoy heist mission during the Trevor Heists.

id expect no less from you SOLID SNAKE.

We took down the three Savages as usual, and drove forward to a Savage in the middle of the road, perfectly usable, slightly damaged. That's where the clip picks up, and goes all the way to the end of the mission. It made it stupidly easy.

what would happen if you ambush the mercenaries before they form a convoy?

LBCWorldWide

"Unlocking The Savage"

what would happen if you ambush the mercenaries before they form a convoy?Use an armored Kuruma. After you snipe the first Savage (unless you rather have it attack you), just hop in and drive toward the convoy, you don't actually have to wait by the marker. Then sit there and blast mercenary ass out your front window.

LBC 😎

• Like 2

SALO or The 120 Days Of Sodom

"Unlocking The Savage"

what would happen if you ambush the mercenaries before they form a convoy?Use an armored Kuruma. After you snipe the first Savage (unless you rather have it attack you), just hop in and drive toward the convoy, you don't actually have to wait by the marker. Then sit there and blast mercenary ass out your front window.

LBC

Cool I'll try it next time I'm playing that setup.