2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

PC Players with Ifruit - Please assist me.

Rekuja

Hi,

I've tried for an entire week now with no luck, Rockstar won't respond to my tickets and there's no way I'm even gonna bother calling. I've posted on here, reddit and other fansites numerous times with absolutely no luck.

Ifruit currently WORKS with the PC version of the game, I got every single Collar for Chop, I taught him all the tricks and even got my license plate after 2 days... however, Chops HAPPINESS doesn't seem to sync to the game, on the App it says 100% but in-game it's always sitting at 1%.

Can you guys please confirm if you're having the same issue? I also want people who don't have this issue to comment, as i'd like to know if this is truly a bug or the happiness simply doesn't sync and Rockstar need to fix it.

Kaito Katsumi

Need help as well. My custom plate does not give me the custom word on it. Put "KAITO" on the plate in ifruit, says i have to finish it at LS customs. How do i do that? Like i can't find anything.

Need help as well. My custom plate does not give me the custom word on it. Put "KAITO" on the plate in ifruit, says i have to finish it at LS customs. How do i do that? Like i can't find anything.

are you on PC version in the app? Like is the interface yellow? You have to make an order for a car you want it on through the app then when your in game you get a pop up text saying you have a order and to take the car to LSC. Then an option appears to fill the order when you go into LSC with the right car

Kaito Katsumi

are you on PC version in the app? Like is the interface yellow? You have to make an order for a car you want it on through the app then when your in game you get a pop up text saying you have a order and to take the car to LSC. Then an option appears to fill the order when you go into LSC with the right carYes, already ordered it, and i am on PC interface. Social club instead of psn and xbox live stuff right?

^yeah. Shoudl just get a message when you make an order then. If not then Im not sure what the issue is

are you on PC version in the app? Like is the interface yellow? You have to make an order for a car you want it on through the app then when your in game you get a pop up text saying you have a order and to take the car to LSC. Then an option appears to fill the order when you go into LSC with the right car

What is the right car? i only own one. My truck and i never get any option for it in LSC. I got the email in game.

Got the custom plates done!

You need to order the vehicle as soon as you open it in iFruit, then select change the number plate as per your liking and order it again. Costs 100k I guess. After that the number the same number is free to put on any vehicle. New plate would again cost 100k.

My first order took 2 days to process. You'll get a text in game that your order has been received and you just need to take you car to LS customs to apply the plate.

The second order was done within 1 day. I just made sure I had only 1 order lined up to do.

Hope this helps. Good luck.