4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Alexander Blade

Script Hook V

Aleph-Zero

How do i write and compile an ASI?

You can't yet wait for Alexander to release the Scripthook SDK.

Ah. Alright.

I hope it eventually works for online. At least the car and ped spawning.

Hopefully, it won't. Specially for car and ped spawning.

OrangeAgent

I hope it eventually works for online. At least the car and ped spawning.

Hopefully, Alexander, and other modders, never endorse this kind of behavior. Stick with the SP mode and leave Online alone.

gtaforums2

is there a function whre car never get damaged and player never die?

Jackson88

I was wondering, would it be possible for someone to add Michelle's GTA Online outfit in the skin changer? I'm talking about the one she wears in the heist cutscenes,

at 15:22. Or is that not possible since the outfit was used in GTA Online only?

Craigsters

Only inconsiderate irresponsible immature show offs with no Morales would want to use this online :v:

Anthony817

I am not sure if this has been answered before, but what exactly does the vehicle rockets "on" setting do? Is there a special key we need to press to shoot rockets from cars or what? Also I wonder if there is a way to make the james bond car shoot bullets in singleplayer?

ikt

Amazing work, eagerly waiting for the SDK release here!

sgzfx

I am not sure if this has been answered before, but what exactly does the vehicle rockets "on" setting do? Is there a special key we need to press to shoot rockets from cars or what? Also I wonder if there is a way to make the james bond car shoot bullets in singleplayer?

Numpad + shoots rockets from your car.

Also, I've been testing this in an invite-only session in online for a while now. It's a lot of fun.

Can't wait until there's scripts to spawn ramps and stuff.

Craigsters

I tested this briefly this morning before going to bed with my USB xbox controller for windows and it works, you have to use the keyboard with the controller but you don't have to turn off the game controller in the games menu to use the trainer!..

Edited by Craigsters

Aleph-Zero

Oh well... People are already patching the Script Hook for Online. Any way to prevent this in future versions?

Fun 2

I was wondering, would it be possible for someone to add Michelle's GTA Online outfit in the skin changer? I'm talking about the one she wears in the heist cutscenes,

at 15:22. Or is that not possible since the outfit was used in GTA Online only?

It's "IG_Karen_Daniels"

I don't think there's "Custom model" feature.

So you will have to wait until alex update his trainer and add it to the skin changer.

Edited by funmw2

Craigsters

have you seen how many people are reading this thread?

1,367 user(s) are reading this topic
25 members, 1,338 guests, 4 anonymous users

ikt

It's been linked on reddit, so lots of lurkers.

Craigsters

It's been linked on reddit, so lots of lurkers.

I also PM'd the cheathappens admin earlier and told them of the release

they where talking about the trainer that was mentioned on steam by pc magazine by LinGon and then the topic was locked

Edited by Craigsters

jedijosh920

As I understand it, you can't make your own scripts without the Scripthook SDK? When will the SDK be released and if it does get released can you provide an example script or how to compile/make a simple mod? Thanks.

topeira

i'm gonna post this again since there are bazillion comments already and this is something i think is pretty important. personally i am not into trainers like this one, but if all mods come out without support for controllers and keys that are not numpads than some of us will just be shut out:

@alexander blade -

its a wonderul thing that the scripthook as already out. that's fantastic.

but there is something i hope you will consider:

It's 2015, and unlike 2008, ppl today are playing GTAV on laptops or on TVs with controllers (and wifi keyboard that also do not have numpad). The trainer does not support keyboard that do not have a numpad nor a controller. i am one of these people but there are plenty like me.

I hope will you will be able to modify the scripthook to allow full interaction with mods via the controller.

In this trainer's case i can offer some solutions for example:

For CONTROLLER:

holding down on the D-pad (the character selection button) + holding down the right bumper or the "menu" button (the equivalent of ESC) will bring up the neat interface of the trainer. and when the interface is up then the D-pad will control the trainer interface and NOT the phone. the button A will be for selecting.

For KEYBOARDS:

on a numpad-less keyboard maybe you can bring up the UI by pressing F5, and unlike F4, pressing F5 will allow the arrows and ENTER to control the UI and also bring up the MOUSE cursor to manipulate the trainer. this has a slight disadvantage compared to the numpad control but it's a small sacrifice.

These are mere suggestions on how to make mods and this trainer more accessible, and im sure that you can come up with more good ideas. these were just mine ;)

as it stands - certain ppl will just not be able to use the trainer and perhaps not even the upcoming mods because a lack of support of their favorite control scheme.

I think it's worth a thought.

Wonderful job, mate. it's great having you aboard once again!!

Edited by topeira

sgzfx

Oh well... People are already patching the Script Hook for Online. Any way to prevent this in future versions?

You could pack the dll, but that would only slow people down for a matter of minutes.

At this point it's up to rockstar to implement better security measures and detect it, rather than him restricting his scripthook.

That being said, I don't endorse using it online. I was simply testing it by messing around with a friend.

Marcin6

More features gonna be in the future ?

narutoliu

Mine is not working =( and I have no idea why. Version correct and files and placed in right place, running on steam version.

Craigsters

i'm gonna post this again since there are bazillion comments already and this is something i think is pretty important. personally i am not into trainers like this one, but if all mods come out without support for controllers and keys that are not numpads than some of us will just be shut out:

For CONTROLLER:

holding down on the D-pad (the character selection button) + holding down the right bumper or the "menu" button (the equivalent of ESC) will bring up the neat interface of the trainer. and when the interface is up then the D-pad will control the trainer interface and NOT the phone. the button A will be for selecting.

I tried that this morning and it didn't work with my USB Xbox 360 controller for Windows and it was easier to use the keyboard along with the controller

@narutoliu

I have the steam version and it worked fine, make sure you put the trainer files beside the games exe, I put all 3 files there and it worked

G:\Steam\steamapps\common\Grand Theft Auto V\ GTA5 <-------------- games exe there should be a lot x64f.rpf files there too

Edited by Craigsters

ILS_Supernova

I've never used a trainer before as I'm still fairly new to PC gaming. Can anyone provide me with a simple tutorial to install this and also how have people found using it so far? If there's issues can I delete it with minimal fuss??

Also saw the transport fuction which is amazing but I wonder if North Yankton can be used?

Cheers guys

Edited by ILS_Supernova

sgzfx

I've never used a trainer before as I'm still fairly new to PC gaming. Can anyone provide me with a simple tutorial to install this and also how have people found using it so far? If there's issues can I delete it with minimal fuss??

Cheers guys

You place the included files (dsound.dll, scripthookv.dll etc) in your gta folder (the same folder GTA5.exe is in).

You press F4 ingame to open up the trainer menu, which you can navigate with numpad keys 4, 6, 8, 2 (5 to select, 0 to go back).

TJGM

Cheers guys

The installation steps on the first post is all you need to know, it's not rocket science. If something goes wrong, just delete the files you installed.

TheWarzoneXL

This is a great trainer, but it needs an option to change individual articles of clothing similar to how you could in the GTA IV Simple Native Trainer.

SilverRST

This trainer puts Cheathappens and LinGon's trainers to shame.

Edited by SilverRST

ILS_Supernova

Cheers guys :) sorry I didn't realise it was as simple as that, further too my last wouldn't North Yankton be great in the transport function

Conwin

I've installed the mod, can bring up the menu with F4 but I don't appear to have any way of navigating the through the menu itself. Is there a reason for this?

TheWarzoneXL

I've installed the mod, can bring up the menu with F4 but I don't appear to have any way of navigating the through the menu itself. Is there a reason for this?

Use numpad 8 and 2 to navigate up and down, use numpad 5 to accept and numpad 0 to go back.

Craigsters

you use numpad keys to go through the menu's, use numpad 5 to select and numpads 2/8/4/6 to navigate through the different menu's, copy the instructions down from the first page post from the dev

copperrobber

Youre the man Blade! :D