3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Alexander Blade

Script Hook V

_CP_

@adrian_aguirre
Copy fresh update.rpf to your mods folder.

adrian_aguirre
6 minutes ago, _CP_ said:

@adrian_aguirre
Copie update.rpf actualizado a su carpeta de mods.

Oh men! Thanks! i worked! thank you very mouch

lionxlord747

Can't get my game to work after the new update. I have tried reinstalling the game, simple trainer and sciprthookv but nothing worked. Anyone who can help me? 

krispyy

can someone help me i installed the latest script hook v update and i try to put it in my gta directory and when i do it says i need permission even tho i do idk what to do

IITyRaNTII
On 7/31/2018 at 5:14 PM, _CP_ said:

@adrian_aguirre
Copy fresh update.rpf to your mods folder.

how do i get my hands on the new update.rpf i need to replace mine i guess? im having the same issue

_CP_

update.rpf is in update folder.

IITyRaNTII
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, _CP_ said:

update.rpf is in update folder.

the one in openiv right? sorry for the noob questions im still trying to get the hang of modding. i replaced the update.rpf in the updates folder

located in my main GTA V folder. i replaced it with the update.rpf file from the mods folder in openIV under rage package. OpenIV/ GTA V/ mods and i drag that update.rpf to my desktop, copied it, went to the main gta folder where my scripts and mods are located, opened my update folder and replaced it with the update.rpf i got from open iv. im still crashing when i select story mode

Edited by IITyRaNTII
i wanted to add more info to my text

_CP_

You did it in a wrong way. You have to copy update.rpf from update folder to mods/update. Read tutorials or videos to be sure what you're doing.

IITyRaNTII
6 hours ago, _CP_ said:

You did it in a wrong way. You have to copy update.rpf from update folder to mods/update. Read tutorials or videos to be sure what you're doing

yeah i've been looking for a tutorial on that and this forum is the best i've found, does it mean i need to re install the game to get the right update.rpf?

_CP_

Just verify game files.

locomexicanos13

Hello , im french youtube chanel on gtav mods , im 10k subs and 1 300 000 view .... i have a big problem .. please help me , upadata night life crash my game im re-download the clean game . clean game + redux crash ? wtf the new update ? I have copy and paste update.rpf to directory > to mod on update ... i start gta v redux is good i go story mode loading 5 seconde and crash wtf ? please help me i have script hook + donet + menyo + asi ... crash crash crash what the solution please 

I can not do video because of this new update I'm not sure why

look my chanel bro help me please ! 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1Fa5eV2Gdgy0rTNeca2NXg

😥

_CP_

Verify game files. Also don't install Redux, it's a bunch of stolen mods.

locomexicanos13

no bro , 

no but redux or any file mods import for example the character of niko bellic or other just its sufie to crash the game loading story mode it's as if my game did not support anything other than the original version of gta v

locomexicanos13

_cp_ help me on team viewer my game is very dead .... 

locomexicanos13

no ... crach

theNGclan

I noticed an issue with this update, and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with this tool.

While in GTA Online, badge / emblem categories (decl) work on peds no issues, but when in SP using ScripthookV decl models no longer work on any ped. I thought it was an issue with my Niko mod exclusively, but it's happening to all peds, including the freemode peds. I made sure to test this with an unmodified (excluding scripthookv, two trainers and the asi loader) and I can confirm the issue persists.

Alex106
10 hours ago, theNGclan said:

I noticed an issue with this update, and I'm pretty sure it has something to do with this tool.

While in GTA Online, badge / emblem categories (decl) work on peds no issues, but when in SP using ScripthookV decl models no longer work on any ped. I thought it was an issue with my Niko mod exclusively, but it's happening to all peds, including the freemode peds. I made sure to test this with an unmodified (excluding scripthookv, two trainers and the asi loader) and I can confirm the issue persists.

It's a game bug (since the Gunrunning update). Even if equipped from the wardrobe/clothes shop, shirt/jackets with badges/decals are glitched

sjaak327
20 hours ago, theNGclan said:

Hm that is strange, because the t-shirt overlays that they added in the update have all been tested and work just fine. Or are you talking about the stock ones, and not the tattoo / t-shirt overlay ones ? 

theNGclan
7 hours ago, sjaak327 said:

Hm that is strange, because the t-shirt overlays that they added in the update have all been tested and work just fine. Or are you talking about the stock ones, and not the tattoo / t-shirt overlay ones ? 

Stock ones, ped models in the decl category.

Coolmanax

So I've been holding back on installing mods rn because of scripthookv.net not being updated. Should I worry about waiting for ot to be updated? What kinds of mods require it, if any? Are there any alternatives to it atm? Thanks

Asterion

Was having issues getting the game to run after the ScriptHook V Update, game was crashing before loading initially... Issue was with two ASI loaders needing to be updated, Menyoo and ScriptHookVDotNet.

Solution was to update these two programs (ASI and everything in the zip files) on these two pages, https://www.gta5-mods.com/scripts/menyoo-pc-sp/download/46069 ... and https://www.gta5-mods.com/tools/scripthookv-net for each one respectively. Game loads but sometimes spawned cars disappears, fixed by setting it up to where I spawn inside the vehicle. Make sure to check any of the other ASI files in the root GTA V directory you may have, if its still not working, or just delete them all minus the ones necessary for Script Hook, and plug each in until you identify the issue. It helped me from trying to reinstall and redownload everything, so just throwing it out there if it helps anyone...