Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,703 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Alexander Blade

Script Hook V

ReaZ_zor

Hello! When i install the newset Version of Scripthook (Version 1.0.1290.1) the Game dont Start.

The Launcher pops up and Logs me in, after that nothing Happens. But in the Tasmanger i can see that the GtaV.exe is Starting, but the Window dont Open.

Have anyone of you a Fix for me?

ReaZ_zor

_CP_

Do you have Menyoo installed?

god777

Okay, let me say it again...

YOU CANNOT USE MENYOO ON THE NEWEST PATCH UNTIL IT IS UPDATED. PERIOD.

okey.

god777

i dont understand the fuss over menyoo, simple trainer has more detailed control over things and has every vehicle listed for spawning that exists in game files and simple trainer is the one offering convenient one key teleport and car signal lights

when will be update menyoo?

zanesix

Late February.

god777

okey

threedigits1

....please.. Do I need to re-install all mods? (Is the old mods folder now unuseable since the game is updated?) My game works only without the mods folder with the scripthook.

rollschuh2282

....please.. Do I need to re-install all mods? (Is the old mods folder now unuseable since the game is updated?) My game works only without the mods folder with the scripthook.

it should work when you replace the update.rpf in the mod folder with the current version.

but yes you need to reinstall all mods that use the update.rpf after every update

threedigits1

it should work when you replace the update.rpf in the mod folder with the current version.

but yes you need to reinstall all mods that use the update.rpf after every update

Oh that's a bummer but thanks. Just gotta do it then.

Joxson

Hello, I'm looking for help because I'm one more that has problems with script hook. I have bought Gta V of steam and when installing the 3 files in the folder where the exe is, I open the game and pressing F4 nothing happens, try everything but I would like to know if someone found a solution to this. The only thing I have installed is OpenIV but then nothing else, I dont know what the problem would be

Edited by Joxson

god777

throw off the link where there will be an updated menyoo

zanesix

Wherever you got Menyoo before, which is more likely than not here.

TH3_BLU3_KN1GHT

Question:

I have followed the steps on downloading but yet in the game F4 isn't doing anything, please help?

Answer: (As Follows)

clarkson1013

the newest patch for script hook v doesnt work for me. Its a real version of the game. every time i try to start up gta v with script hook v it doesnt start the game it says its loading but then says to try again or try safe mode and ive tried both million times. Please help me i love gta and script hook :)

rollschuh2282

the newest patch for script hook v doesnt work for me. Its a real version of the game. every time i try to start up gta v with script hook v it doesnt start the game it says its loading but then says to try again or try safe mode and ive tried both million times. Please help me i love gta and script hook :)

when you have menyoo, you need to remove it bc the creator can´t update until february.

darkphoenix77

So, I am thinking of a replay of the story mode of the game again because Online has become one long grind with no end in sight (just my opinion). I watched a few modding tutorials on YouTube and followed the directions when it comes to this mod. My problem is that when I try loading into the game it tells me that Script Hook V doesn't recognize the version number and then just hangs without loading. Is there something I am doing wrong or does the mod require updating currently? The only mods I am interested in using are ones that add to immersion (real car replacers and advertisements) and a few safe houses that have big car parks that I would activate after Franklin gets access to his new house in Vinewood Hills.....

zanesix

As long as you downloaded from the dev-c website and have an updated game version it should work fine.

Posted (edited)

I do not run a game with this version of Script Hook V v1.0.1290.1, after removing Script Hook V, the game runs fine. A window with an error appears - an unexpected error occurred with Grand Theft Auto V and buttons - 'cancel' 'safe mode' and 'repeat'. With the previous version of the program (and the version of the game), the game was launched.

My PC: AMD Phenom II X4 B50 3.2, Geforce GT630 4Gb, 8Gb ram

Edited by [email protected]

zanesix

Update your game

mmuaz

Hello,

So I am trying to modify code from this repository. Which is actually capturing images and later plan to use the data for object recognition or some other research problems.

I am trying to capture the data for different lightning conditions, i.e. changing weathers and day time. I am using following code:

Game.Pause(true);Script.Wait(500);int d = 0; // delay variablefor (int hour = 0; hour < 24; hour++){    colors = new List<byte[]>();    World.CurrentDayTime = new TimeSpan(hour, 0, 0);    Script.Wait(d);    foreach (var wea in wantedWeather) { // wantedWeather: list of desired weathers            World.TransitionToWeather(wea, 0.0f);            Script.Wait(d);            colors.Add(VisionNative.GetColorBuffer()); // captures the screen    }// here goes code to save colors as an image on disk.}Game.Pause(false);

If I don't use loops and change the weather or time once, in the beginning bright objects get a bit exposed, but after some time it brings back all the details.

And when I try to use `d=0`, it does proper transitions to weather and time, but some times specially for day time bright objects (like sky) get over exposed such that there are no details to near by objects i.e. clouds.

In my opinion, game engine needs some time to adapt the environment to get back to normal.

I tried to increase the delay i.e. `d=100` or `d=1000`, in that case script just waits and there are no transitions to weather or time, and only one image of "environment" (maybe `Scripthook` is waiting) gets saved.

So I was just wondering if I could somehow make my code wait such that game engine brings rendering to normal or lights not get over exposed. Does there any functionality exist?

god777

Tell me there was an menyoo update two days ago. I installed and still not working.

god777

guys menyoo work

Edited by god777

Zolika1351

Does anyone have a list of stacksizes to use? I'm trying to do a kind of SP in MP for FiveM like I have done for IV and I can't find the stack sizes to use for initial, photographymonkey, prologue1, pickup_controller, player_controller and replay_controller.

Edited by Zolika1351

SPACIMAN

ignore this message, i solved my problem and i dont know how to delete this

Edited by SPACIMAN

Bob_74

Does anyone have a list of stacksizes to use? I'm trying to do a kind of SP in MP for FiveM like I have done for IV and I can't find the stack sizes to use for initial, photographymonkey, prologue1, pickup_controller, player_controller and replay_controller.

You mean the stack size when executing a script?

If so:

SYSTEM::START_NEW_SCRIPT("photographymonkey", 2050);SYSTEM::START_NEW_SCRIPT("prologue1", 2552);SYSTEM::START_NEW_SCRIPT("replay_controller", 1424);SYSTEM::START_NEW_SCRIPT("pickup_controller", 1424);SYSTEM::START_NEW_SCRIPT("player_controller", 1424);SYSTEM::START_NEW_SCRIPT("replay_controller", 1424);

For prologue1, I can't find the exact value.

2552 seems to trigger the script properly but I couldn't test it through the whole prologue (I'm stuck when I have to change character from Michael to Trevor since they are already all unlocked in my save game).

If you try and have issues with the script, you can use higher values used in other scripts (since they tend to repeat):

4000, 4050 or 8032

And THANKS A LOT Alexander Blade! :)

Edited by Bob_74

heraymo

SO i still play online but i want to play with this single player mode. will i be ok to use this and still play online without rockstar banning me cause i just want to use this for single player mode.

machine4578

new update 1.0.1365.1 is out!

Spider-Vice

Which means we need to wait for the next ScriptHook to come.

Mastercz

yea wait for next Update...

Silent

S18nRTG.jpg

Unrelated - lol at "Doomsday Heist is last DLC!!!!!!!!!"