Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,031 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Alexander Blade

Script Hook V

RealFergie

I'm also crashing to desktop during the loading cards.

Okay, so lets get a few things out of the way:

1. I have the latest GTA V
  2. I have the latest scripthook
  3. If I try to run singleplayer, the game crashes during the loading cards that display updates from R*. The error is the non-descriptive "GTA V has encountered an error"
  4. If I remove Scripthook V and related files from my GTA V folder, GTA V loads fine.
  5. I have no other mods installed at the time of this post (removed them one by one to see if they were the cause)

I read through this forum thread and apparently a ton of people are having this issue. However it is typically resolved by opening OpenIV and re-copying over the update.rpf to the mods folder. However I don't use OpenIV, nor do I use any mods folder.

So I have no idea what to do anymore and I'm going to jump off a bridge if I can't figure this out. Anyone else had this issue? Halp!

Remix1994PL

wtf? Why do so many people still want to keep using the default trainer? There are much better more developed alternatives like Native Trainer and Menyoo. The default trainer was just used as a sample script for scripthook upon it's release, since there weren't very many scripts, let alone trainers early in it's life.

Is there something I'm missing here? Are people just unaware?

The reason why I would like to update the default trainer is simplicity, looks ui, does not have a lot of unnecessary options for me .. it's just something I got used to and I like.

I have installed and installed Native Trainer and default trainer ... I use 95% default trainer, and Native Trainer I have another key and I use if need something extra / different / more advanced.

zanesix

If you want a trainer that lacks options and keeps the look of the default trainer, try out enhanced native trainer. The default trainer isn't getting updated anytime soon.

Firstyminator

Are there any keybinding within ScripthookV that causes the issue with ELS.asi and the Cinematic camera? Would love to be able to use the cinematic view when patrolling :)

Rymar

Does Script Hook V allows to hook engine functions? I want to call my script when some function is called and get his parameters. I'm not experienced enough in programming to guess how to do this.

kagikn

An new update has come, time to lock this thread.

killerduckiee

i keep getting a fatal error assuming its because of the new update? anyone know when the new scripthook update will be out?

Silent

Updated, enjoy your scripts!

MGgames100

Updated, enjoy your scripts!

Cool. Shame that Menyoo is dead.

jedijosh920

Steam version doesn't work unfortunately, latest game version doesn't load at all with the new Script Hook. Retail versions seem to work fine.

EDIT: Nvm, its Menyoo causing the crash, hope he updates soon.

Edited by jedijosh920

SkelePap

Steam version doesn't work unfortunately, latest game version doesn't load at all with the new Script Hook. Retail versions seem to work fine.

azueo

It is working for me, but if you have Menyoo installed it'll stop the game from loading.

_MK_

He saves us again.

zannificus

So it's menyoo causing the problem, huh? Any chance of mafins coming back to fix, ya think? Hell, even OpenIV got updated.

RanditoCarlitoBandito

So it's menyoo causing the problem, huh? Any chance of mafins coming back to fix, ya think? Hell, even OpenIV got updated.

He updated it when the last DLC update occurred. Unless he said otherwise, there shouldn't be any reason to think he wouldn't do it again. I sure hope so because Menyoo makes this game so much more enjoyable. Like all the other processes, we just have to give it a little time :^:

_MK_

Autoload MapEditor maps are not loading and I'm getting freezes every 4-5 minutes ? anyone else ?

A.C.M.

Autoload MapEditor maps are not loading and I'm getting freezes every 4-5 minutes ? anyone else ?

people said above that menyoo is broken, it affects map mods as well

Edited by ACM-Jan

_MK_

I don't have Menyoo it's just MapEditor.

So it's Scriphook ?

TheFrostBible

I wouldn't count on a fix anytime soon, peeps.

gYdTZLi.png

_MK_

Think it's Scripthook who's with the issue,MapEditor is not loading the maps because of the new Scripthook.

kagikn

S18nRTG.jpg

After I saw your reply getting a lot of likes

4WaFiEF.png

And I felt like saying "Damn! You a killer baby, ice cold!", as if I was Big Smoke.

Edited by kagikn

KENNYOUT3

so for all of us with a steam version. we are not going to be able to play with mods until late February?

EDIT: Nevermind it was the menyoo creator who talked about not being able to update until February

Edited by KENNYOUT3

The F

Soo... if it crashes at the loading screen it's because of Menyoo? Am i getting this right?

Edited by The F

KENNYOUT3

Soo... if it crashes at the loading screen it's because of Menyoo? Am i getting this right?

i believe if it doesn't start up first then its menyoo. it started up after i deleted menyoo and then it loaded the actual game half way and it crashed. and from what i have been reading it is because the the new scripthook is not compatible with steam versions only retail versions so far

Edited by KENNYOUT3

The F

i believe if it doesn't start up first then its menyoo. it started up after i deleted menyoo and then it loaded the actual game half way and it crashed. and from what i have been reading it is because the the new scripthook is not compatible with steam versions only retail versions so far

I have the retail version, and sadly i have the same problem. I'm downloading the new update again because i thought it was something related to a bad installation, but i couldn't even remotely think about Menyoo! hopefully there will be a quick fix soon...

Faceman Actual

Just so we're clear here, is everyone's problem here about the insufficient permissions/bad anti-virus causing RPH to not hook at all? I'm assuming so because it's trending on lcpdfr.com

Daines001

- SOLVED -

Edited by Daines001

Daines001

- SOLVED -

Edited by Daines001

Pat

I hate to be one of those "works for me" types of posters, but I'm able to run the new script hook, Simple Trainer, VisualV + NVR, and VStancer without any issues (except the airbag suspensions on the Yosemite and Hermes being somehow reversed; they're dropping when accelerating and raising when parked. I think VStancer is probably the culprit). I'm using the Steam version, for reference.