2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Easy Bounty

JaegerPilot1

JaegerPilot1

I walk out of my apartment i n Del Perro and driving right by was a bounty. I steal someones car, chase the bounty down and they kill me. I respawn, steal another car and chase the bounty into the hills. This time when I pull up they are standing in the open and try to run for cover when I kill them. The bounty was only for $1000, but it was still fun.

What was the first bounty you collected and how much did your get?

Soran Is On

welcome to the forums

image.jpg

my most memorable bounty was reversing an annihilator down the street at windshield level and blasting the bounty trying to escape in an armored car

That and the two 100 million dollar bounties I claimed, one from a god modder I had to park a tank on.

ah the good ol days

Edited by stonedpimpso

Chamber53DV

I walk out of my apartment i n Del Perro and driving right by was a bounty. I steal someones car, chase the bounty down and they kill me. I respawn, steal another car and chase the bounty into the hills. This time when I pull up they are standing in the open and try to run for cover when I kill them. The bounty was only for $1000, but it was still fun.

What was the first bounty you collected and how much did your get?

The first bounty I remember getting was a $1 billion bounty. Bounties aren't really memorable.

Another bounty situation I remember, collecting 5 bounties within a time span of 20-25 minutes (in the same lobby). This was during my Bounty Hunting fad.

Edited by Chamber53DV

Shadowfennekin

First was a 9 k. Parked right outside a Ammunation. One sticky bomb did the work

A friend was flying and suddenly he got a 500 million bounty. You know what happened next.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

F I S IHI E R

I collected my first bounty from Eugene up in North Paleto, I received a Swiss army knife, a pair of sketchers and 3 Onions.

Edited by F I S IHI E R

DISTRICT7642

The best bounties are the ones who also drive their expensive supercar, especially when the bounty is only $1000.

Blow them up and they have to pay for it. LMFAO!

So when you have a bounty, the first thing you do is get out of your super and steal a car of the street because that $1000 bounty isn't worth the prize you'll pay for the insurance when your super gets destroyed.

OT:

I don't remember when i got my first bounty kill.

Edited by DISTRICT7642

CrysisAverted

sh*t man I can't remember what I did last week let alone 2 years ago

• Like 3

CaptainMental

My best bounty kill was when I was relatively new to the game. I was at the level when you are restricted to only own the pump action shotgun.

Some guy got a bounty on him in Mirror Park. I went off radar and quickly drove there. He was in an alley and just as I come around a corner and the off radar clock had a few seconds left I see him start to climb up a ladder. I quickly shoot him in the back and ran back to my car.

A friend was flying and suddenly he got a 500 million bounty. You know what happened next.

He acted like I did? I was so shocked, I was quite new to the game and I panicked and went back to my garage. In there some guy contacted me over the mic asking me to come out, his suggestion was that he would kill me and give me one million (out of like +800 millions). I told him it wasnt a good deal for me and he wasnt to be trusted, in fact I think that at that time one couldnt even share money from bounties with other players. So I started switching sessions until I finally found one with only one other player in it. I then rushed to the marina and grabbed a boat and I took it out to the sea. Then I sat for 45 minutes looking at the map for anyone even coming close to the shore, if they would have I would have switched session again. When those millions became mine my hands were sweaty but I was so happy, I bought the most expensive apartment and bought the most expensive super cars and tunes them up and I bought all clothing and masks. Joyful days!

Edited by Tyler

welcome to the forums, prepare your anus.

Intruder alert intruder alert, there has been a breech.

• Like 2

The best time to be a gtao players happened? sh*t I remember the first time I saw a million dollar bounty. The lobby chased the bounty down, never did I wish for something so much. I caught up to the guy, million bullet holes in his car. Never did I hear a lobby go so quiet. Shortly after that boom I had the million dollar bounty. I fought off the lobby for a bit, never was anything so intense for me (I picture that's what child birth was like) and I gave up due to the people in the lobby not being able to kill me. BTW I'm not this "badass" just out smarted most of the people in the lobby.

OT: first bounty I got was I believe 9k. After that I became a "bounty hunter" I honestly thought I was amazing at it. Then it got old and boring, now I see a bounty I pass it up.

xInfamousRYANx

The best bounties are the ones who also drive their expensive supercar, especially when the bounty is only $1000.

So when you have a bounty, the first thing you do is get out of your super and steal a car of the street because that $1000 bounty isn't worth the prize you'll pay for the insurance when your super gets destroyed.

OT:

Nobody pays insurance when you have a bounty

Yeah the only bounty I remember was back in the billion dollar bounty days. Poor bastard had the whole lobby after him. 1 red dot (no bounty sign or mental state back in those days) and 10+ white dots chasing after him/her. They never had a chance.

The good thing about bounties is that I don't have to pay for their insurance

- Steal car

- Plant sticky in the front

- Drive into them

- Detonate

Turkish Turketarian

I honestly don't remember ever killing someone with a bounty. Most of the time I don't even notice if someone in the lobby has a bounty.

• Like 1

I don't remember my 1st one. But my best and easiest one actually took place last night. I was over at LS Customs by the airport. As I come out, I see someone across the water over on a slim piece of land. His mental state happen to be extremely high...so I took my sniper rifle out, and as he was walking back towards the beach, I nailed him. Seconds later I was awarded $1,000 bucks. :) Didn't even realize he had a hit on him when I took him out.

Edited by viperdk

DISTRICT7642

OT:

Weird, because i had to pay insurance everytime i had a bounty when someone destroyed my car with me in it.

Oh well...

xInfamousRYANx

OT:

Weird, because i had to pay insurance everytime i had a bounty when someone destroyed my car with me in it.

Oh well...

well i swear i had a bounty on me yesterday when i was in my insurgent and someone finally blew it up. Called MMI and it said no charge and didnt say anyone had paid the full 16k

If you have a bounty and are traveling in your PV, then get blown up... Insurance is null/void against both parties.

Edit: No one pays for it.

Edited by Fennimoe

almost as pleased as having sex with a 14-year old virgin without having to pay for it.

uhhhhh... what?

• Like 4

almost as pleased as having sex with a 14-year old virgin without having to pay for it.

uhhhhh... what?

I think someone needs to warn the fib about that guy.

• Like 1

The first bounty I remember getting was a $1 billion bounty. Bounties aren't really memorable.

It's the billions dollar bounties that I remember most :)

DISTRICT7642

well i swear i had a bounty on me yesterday when i was in my insurgent and someone finally blew it up. Called MMI and it said no charge and didnt say anyone had paid the full 16k

I feel like a noob now, and i've been playing since gtao was released on Xbox 360. (now PS4)

I always thought it was like the way i described it...

My best bounty kill was when I was relatively new to the game. I was at the level when you are restricted to only own the pump action shotgun.

Some guy got a bounty on him in Mirror Park. I went off radar and quickly drove there. He was in an alley and just as I come around a corner and the off radar clock had a few seconds left I see him start to climb up a ladder. I quickly shoot him in the back and ran back to my car.

He acted like I did? I was so shocked, I was quite new to the game and I panicked and went back to my garage. In there some guy contacted me over the mic asking me to come out, his suggestion was that he would kill me and give me one million (out of like +800 millions). I told him it wasnt a good deal for me and he wasnt to be trusted, in fact I think that at that time one couldnt even share money from bounties with other players. So I started switching sessions until I finally found one with only one other player in it. I then rushed to the marina and grabbed a boat and I took it out to the sea. Then I sat for 45 minutes looking at the map for anyone even coming close to the shore, if they would have I would have switched session again. When those millions became mine my hands were sweaty but I was so happy, I bought the most expensive apartment and bought the most expensive super cars and tunes them up and I bought all clothing and masks. Joyful days!

Should've just gone to an invite-only session.

VanessaMagick

So I was semi-AFK in a clothes store yesterday and I notice there's a car of 3 outside with a bounty icon; and the sound of a dozen stickybombs beeping outside the door. I'm about to go into Passive and give them all the finger when I notice the car is outside the door.. like, right outside, within a few feet. So I walk up to the door, cook a grenade, wait two seconds and say hello.

I blow the four of us up, collect a $9000 bounty and a triple kill, and respawn like 3-4 blocks away. I'm about to go off the radar and look for a car to borrow when I get the notification that they have kindly destroyed my Jester that was parked around the corner and paid the $3000 insurance. So I can just ring up MMI and have it delivered straight to me. How nice.

So I drive past them, blaring my horn and dodging bullets, and go and AFK in my apartment instead.

I don't remember my 1st one. But my best and easiest one actually took place last night. I was over at LS Customs by the airport. As I come out, I see someone across the water over on a slim piece of land. His mental state happen to be extremely high...so I took my sniper rifle out, and as he was walking back towards the beach, I nailed him. Seconds later I was awarded $1,000 bucks. :) Didn't even realize he had a hit on him when I took him out.

Right. Okay. His mental state was unknown, you giant mook, as a wanted state makes every player marker the same. It's a red scull with a cross.

So....what you're saying is that you were just killing randoms. And you don't know what player markers mean. Plus, let's face it, you probably haven't actually killed a player like that as your whole story sounds like it's made up.

You kooky mook.

lol i honestly cant remember my first.

I'm sure there's a "Yo Momma" joke in there somewhere.

OT: I'll drop this here seeing no one else did and because I'm trying to apply to be a mod:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/634655-share-your-stories/

First bounty? No clue. I've started playing when GTA:O launched so it's aged ago but the most memorable has got to be just a few months ago. I spawn from a race...on top of some mountain on the right side of the map. Great. Nearby is a bounty and everyone else in the lobby must be oblivious to him as they're still in the city (the bounty is at the gas station which has a store & gun shop on the highway). I pay for "off the radar" and rush towards him in my 6x6 Dubsta (when it came out so gives you an idea of when this was). I see a Sandking parked outside the store and shooting - he's robbing the place! I go up to the corner and take cover, take out a sticky and throw it on the truck. Off the radar runs out as he rushes to his truck but didn't see me as he just flees the scene. Before I can blow it, he stops in his tracks and opens the door. The second that door opened I knew he saw the flashing light for the sticky so I set it off. $9,000 bounty, too.

Bounties should be claimed with tactics; outsmarting your opponent. There's too much "chase that car and throw a sticky on it". If I have a bounty on me, I want to be killed without knowing it. I don't want my last few moments to be full of stress as I race away from a helicopter. I want to walk out a store and be sniped in the head from a rooftop that's 3 blocks away. R* really needs to add a lobby option that sets maps on or off. It would make tactics more "worthy" and possible.