2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

How is not everybody so mad at how bad this game is already?!

Dixon Cox

Single player is great! Its beatiful, the story is pretty nice but the other half of the game... GTA Online....did they really have to mess up online this much? I mean GTA IV's multiplayer matchmaking and settings customizations were way better than this garbage... And also the game is full of hackers already! I mean it has only been a week and Ive already seen two obvious ones myself! And they were like super obvious hackers, the only thing they didn't do in front of me was to just grow wings and fly into the air (which I'm pretty sure they could probably do that too if they wanted since one of them could kick cars and shoot rockets like a mini-gun!)

I have bunch of videos recorded with Rockstars video editor... don't really feel like going through all the work to upload them because its not gonna fix anything but you know what I mean, you probably have seen it yourself too

Edited by Dixon Cox
  • Like 2

CheatingSoi

You can never predict what's going to happen when it comes to the PC. Especially when it's a game that's one of the most sought after titles for mods. It's bound to happen. Personally, I have not experienced any modders online. I stick mainly with the story. But I think it's wonderful at both ends. There is little Rockstar can do to prevent modders. But they will consistently try to block them. It's not their fault. This game is in it's infancy, here on PC, you've gotta wait for things to be smoothed out. Especially hen it comes to online.

I'm enjoying online as much as I ever did, I haven't come across any hackers, which is a vast improvement from the kind of sh*t you'd get on the 360 version

• Like 7

CDR Alpha Niner

And it only just came out, didn't it? There's bound to be launch day glitches in every product.

I havent seen any hackers and I already put 120 hours into the PC version.
Reminds me of xbox 360 everyone saying hacker this modders that. I played the game until PC release and seen 2 hackers in the 17 months it was out.

Edited by EvilFiend

blahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahblahbla

I have bunch of videos recorded with Rockstars video editor... don't really feel like going through all the work to upload them because its not gonna fix anything but you know what I mean, you probably have seen it yourself too

It's always Rockstar's fault... typical.

Edited by Braindawg
  • Like 2

If you've got documentation of bugs, usually any reports can help. Withholding it because of petty rage isn't helping anyone at all, not yourself, not R*, not the community.

I wouldn't say it's bad, it's not worth the extra wait even over the next-gen versions for the shoddiness of the port (eg. Windowed Fullscreen introducing stuttering, mouse acceleration being tied to FPS, etc) but it's still par for the course with quite a few ports.

90FHTZo.png

That video is not mine, But one of the hackers I'm talking about could do the exact same thing, he could teleport-run himself really fast.

Also I dont like the tone some of you are using, Maybe I misunderstood some of you, but have you guys ever been on rockstars support forum thing? Its full of people complaining about how they dont care and tickets are not answered for months! Ive had the same thing myself with Max Payne 3 where my pre ordered season pass wouldnt work, I opened 3 tickets! in 2 years! untill finally one of them gave me another code! So dont tell me they will do something about it...

Reminds me of xbox 360 everyone saying hacker this modders that. I played the game until PC release and seen 2 hackers in the 17 months it was out.

Are you trolling?! 120 hours in like 8 days?! your lying...

Also thats what Im talking about when I said I dont like your tones... are you saying I'm just whining? What do you mean "hackers this modders that"? Does it really work for you to presume anyone you meet have bad qualities instead of presuming that hey maybe this guy is right?! I HAVE SEEN TWO OBVIOUS HACKERS SO FAR IN GTA V PC VERSION! DONE!!! okay just accept that! like that video I posted! thats obvious as hell!

Edited by Dixon Cox

And it only just came out, didn't it? There's bound to be launch day glitches in every product.

This games been out for 2 years now and the matchmaking is still one of the worst matchmakings in all the video games if not the worst! Even a 10 year old would understand not allowing people to choose if they want to play hardcore mode (like without gamer tags and health bars on enemy players) is stupid! Each player should be able to choose! Not just a god damned mute host who who doesnt want to communicate! I dont think they would fix much now if they couldnt even think of fixing the matchmaking so far...

It's always Rockstar's fault... typical.

I'm not sure if I can tell what you mean by that... Is that sarcasm?

Edited by Dixon Cox

Stop bitching and enjoy the game. If you dont like gta online dont play it then. You dont have to. Why so much hate on this game? Its great optimized (for the most of us) and gta online is real fun to play with friends.

shut the f up and play the game

• Like 1

Stop bitching and enjoy the game. If you dont like gta online dont play it then. You dont have to. Why so much hate on this game? Its great optimized (for the most of us) and gta online is real fun to play with friends.

This is just plain offensive and rude... does this forum have any kind of moderating or something? I'm gonna try reporting...

Edited by Dixon Cox

This is just plain offensive and rude... does this forum have any kind of moderating or something? I'm gonna try reporting...

im not. People should just stop hating gta online. Its great and if you dont like it dont play it

How much have you played the PC version? I find myself playing alot more than on console.

Post up your playtime so we can see who has issues like myself

Untitled_1.jpg

oh wow... okay Im sorry for accusing you of lying.. I mean 120 hours?! you gotta you know... understand why I accused you of lying...120?! unbelievable... apologies again!

Edited by Dixon Cox

im not. People should just stop hating gta online. Its great and if you dont like it dont play it

I reported your post and so far I tried to avoid responding to you like I do to people like you in real life but just because once again I cant believe how ignorant some people can be I wanted to just tell you this... You understand that I paid for this... right? I mean I cant just go oh well... 60 more dollars... who cares... . Single player is fun but half the reason I bought this game is that I thought the multiplayer is going to be a much improved version of GTA IV's mixed with a bit of Max Payne 3's physics and awesome shootouts (which also unfortunately died really quickly because of cheaters, bugs, etc.) It is like that up to some point but its such a waste of potential and thats what is making me so mad... I mean come on! you shoot people 10 times in the body.. they dont die... you shoot them once in the head, bang its over! Thats just retarded! It reminds me of Angry Joe's complaints of Ride to hell retribution and how he got better at headshots for playing that game because enemies just unrealistically would die no matter how many times you shot them anywhere other than their head! Both GTA IV and Max Payne 3 where much better balance-wise... Dont even start me on matchmaking and how broken it is for a company like Rockstar and for a big game such as GTA! I mean some indie games have better matchmaking... these dont bother you? great online?!

Edited by Dixon Cox
  • Like 2

I reported your post and so far I tried to avoid responding to you like I do to people like you in real life but just because once again I cant believe how ignorant some people can be I wanted to just tell you this... You understand that I paid for this... right? I mean I cant just go oh well... 60 more dollars... who cares... . Single player is fun but half the reason I bought this game is that I thought the multiplayer is going to be a much improved version of GTA IV's mixed with a bit of Max Payne 3's physics and awesome shootouts (which also unfortunately died really quickly because of cheaters, bugs, etc.) It is like that up to some point but its such a waste of potential and thats what is making me so mad... I mean come on! you shoot people 10 times in the body.. they dont die... you shoot them once in the head, bang its over! Thats just retarded! It reminds me of Angry Joe's complaints of Ride to hell retribution and how he got better at headshots for playing that game because enemies just unrealistically would die no matter how many times you shot them anywhere other than their head! Both GTA IV and Max Payne 3 where much better balance-wise... Dont even start me on matchmaking and how broken it is for a company like Rockstar and for a big game such as GTA! I mean some indie games have better matchmaking... these dont bother you? great online?!

you dont really understand whats going on here do you? Since you joined 2 days ago. I hate people who are bitching over the game. Its only been a week. I admit, the gta online servers aren't the best servers. I keep getting disconnected. I've played gta online on the ps3 and its just the same as pc. These 'problems' have been there since release

Single player is great! Its beatiful, the story is pretty nice but the other half of the game... GTA Online....did they really have to mess up online this much? I mean GTA IV's multiplayer matchmaking and settings customizations were way better than this garbage... And also the game is full of hackers already! I mean it has only been a week and Ive already seen two obvious ones myself! And they were like super obvious hackers, the only thing they didn't do in front of me was to just grow wings and fly into the air (which I'm pretty sure they could probably do that too if they wanted since one of them could kick cars and shoot rockets like a mini-gun!)

Are you kidding?!?!

I'm guessing you never played any of the last gen versions of this game.. GTA O, always suffered from stuck in the sky loading times... it's actually less about loading times and more about people lagging.

GTA 5 on Pc is an absolute Masterpiece!! It is 2000000000000 X better than the last gen console versions!!!!

Cause it isnt?

Get friends or a crew and play with them only.

Public lobbies are cancer anyway.

That video is not mine, But one of the hackers I'm talking about could do the exact same thing, he could teleport-run himself really fast.

Also I dont like the tone some of you are using, Maybe I misunderstood some of you, but have you guys ever been on rockstars support forum thing? Its full of people complaining about how they dont care and tickets are not answered for months! Ive had the same thing myself with Max Payne 3 where my pre ordered season pass wouldnt work, I opened 3 tickets! in 2 years! untill finally one of them gave me another code! So dont tell me they will do something about it...

Are you trolling?! 120 hours in like 8 days?! your lying...

Also thats what Im talking about when I said I dont like your tones... are you saying I'm just whining? What do you mean "hackers this modders that"? Does it really work for you to presume anyone you meet have bad qualities instead of presuming that hey maybe this guy is right?! I HAVE SEEN TWO OBVIOUS HACKERS SO FAR IN GTA V PC VERSION! DONE!!! okay just accept that! like that video I posted! thats obvious as hell!

sorry son but normal people dont feel the need to lie on the internet to validate themselves.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/788008-1-week-in/?do=findComment&comment=1067354340

edit that was yesterday... Im at 125 now

Edited by EvilFiend

sorry son but normal people dont feel the need to lie on the internet to validate themselves.

http://gtaforums.com/topic/788008-1-week-in/?do=findComment&comment=1067354340

okay just accept that! like that video I posted! thats obvious as hell!

edit that was yesterday... Im at 125 now

Comon... first I already apologized... I just couldnt believe it... Second you dont get to tell me anything about normal people... normal people dont play a game they have already played 100s of hours before for like 12 hours a day...

Also of all the things I said you just reply to that? You are the one who said I'm another whiner, so another normal people lesson for you: Normal people dont feel the need to lie about the existence of hackers in a game on an unofficial forum for that game. Why would I do that?

re read the thread son. I never called you anything. In fact I said...

"I havent seen any hackers and I already put 120 hours into the PC version.

Reminds me of xbox 360 everyone saying hacker this modders that. I played the game until PC release and seen 2 hackers in the 17 months it was out."

And thats the truth I havent seen any hackers. Im not lying about anything. As for normal people dont play 12 hours a day wehen they played a game for so many hours already that just dumb. My wife has taken the kids to her sisters for her sisters birthday last weekend so I had all week to do whatever the hell I wanted. I also freelance from home so I only work when I want to.

Youre not my dad, dont tell me how to live my life
Edited by EvilFiend

It seems it's the first time on the Internet for Mr. Dixon Cox. Or he's just trolling, I feel like I'm reading rants from Walmart's customer support service or something. Either way, guess what, people aren't obliged to agree with you, and are free to choose the tone to address you with by themselves. And there ain't jack sh*t you can do about it.

You're wasting your time whining on the third-party forum, go annoy R* support. I hope R* gives you a refund, I would.

The reply made me laugh. You didnt paid for GTA Online, you paid for GTA V which is working fine as you mentioned yourself. The 1st quoted post is right. If you dont like Online, which you get for free as DLC (Rockstar said sometime ago it's not GTA V - it's entirely new game) - simply dont play it and dont attack anybody as we want to help you for free. Any problem with any of users - shut up and get out.

Spider-Vice

How is not everybody so mad at how bad this game is already?!

Because that's like, your opinion man.

image.pngut_dog.png   image.png

let your hopes and dreams turn into burning fire!

GTANet | Red Dead Network | kifflom 

black lives matter | stop Asian hate | trans lives = human lives

It seems it's the first time on the Internet for Mr. Dixon Cox. Or he's just trolling, I feel like I'm reading rants from Walmart's customer support service or something. Either way, guess what, people aren't obliged to agree with you, and are free to choose the tone to address you with by themselves. And there ain't jack sh*t you can do about it.

You're wasting your time whining on the third-party forum, go annoy R* support. I hope R* gives you a refund, I would.

I have opened many topics and tickets on Rockstar support and also who said people are obliged to agree with me?! I'm not annoyed because you guys dont agree with me! A simple disagreement would have been okay, you guys are calling me whiner and tell me to stfu and get lost and stuff like that... thats what annoys me!

The reply made me laugh. You didnt paid for GTA Online, you paid for GTA V which is working fine as you mentioned yourself. The 1st quoted post is right. If you dont like Online, which you get for free as DLC (Rockstar said sometime ago it's not GTA V - it's entirely new game) - simply dont play it and dont attack anybody as we want to help you for free. Any problem with any of users - shut up and get out.

What are you talking about?! your not helping me by accusing me of being a whiner and a liar... Also I said GTA Online is half the reason I bought this game! your logic is broken! An online part of any game these days is a major part of it... That would be really stupid if we had to pay for GTA Online separately! Also I like whenever you guys cant prove yourself right with just talking you start swearing and calling people names.. so helpful! I reported that other guy and Im reporting you too but guess this forum doesnt have any moderators...

Edited by Dixon Cox

The Algerian

Coop missions are nice but PvP is abysmal.

Sniper rifles are the only viable option since you can't even 1HK with a headshot anymore with any other weapon.