2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Is there a current listing for all Gang Attacks?

Foffy

Hey there. I figure I'd keep this short and sweet: I've wanted to do the Gang Attacks in the game, and it's become a little obvious in my experience that something is amiss. I've been following the image from here (http://gtaforums.com/topic/682531-gang-attacks-locations-and-info/) and it seems current, for the most part. However in my experience, I have been consistently unable to activate #4, #6, and in my recent play session, actually encountered a Gang Attack that is not listed in that image: it was found on the way from #53 to #1 during the 4:00-12:00 shift of the attacks. Either Rockstar has added Gang Attacks since the posting of that image, or has changed locations of some of them since said posting.

So, I figure I'd ask here as I imagine if any forum would be up to date on this stuff it'd be this one; how many Gang Attacks are in the current version of the game, and where are all of them? I'd like to get a current image of what's in the game.

They have added Gang Attacks - I believe in the hipster update.

Do you know where those would be? Perhaps the one I encountered earlier that wasn't on the map was one of them? At least confirms there might be more than the 56 in that image.

Edited by Foffy

I appreciate the posts in this thread trying to help me find out what's current. Unfortunately, none of it appears to be current save for the above post. :p

I've found the image there to be helpful, as it accounts all DLC additions while taking into account what has been removed. Hopefully this can be used for those like me who are really getting to the game with the PC release and all of the additionals GTA Online has gotten since its launch.

DOhXkIZ.jpg

I still have no idea on how to activate #23, as that underground area is a bit expansive. With all of that said, I wonder what else has been removed from the game. I believe 9 free roam Contact Missions were removed from the game with the 1.17 update, but console players have made playlists with these missions somehow.

Edited by Foffy

#23 - There is an opening under a bridge on the freeway in that area. Many players use it to lose 3+ wanted stars in these tunnels. The gang attack itself takes place in the second open area.

Go down into the tunnels and you will be in the first open area, carry on through a some more tunnels into a second open area, you will notice train lines running through this one. The gang attack happens in that spot.

------------------------------

I believe all missions are still available but some can only be found in the voting screen or accessed using the corona on the map. I'll get tails to come post here, he knows what's all happening with those.

You might want to check this out for those 9 Contact Missions you were asking about:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/761863-non-contact-missions/

Thanks friend. Some of the posts in that thread raised arguments that even Contact Missions were removed? I'm currently Rank 48, and I've been able to do every Contact Mission available to me normally except the following three.

- ATV Steal (Simeon)

- Pickup Sticks (Martin)

- A Boat in the Bay (Ron)

I wonder why things have been removed. Kinda ruins the appeal of doing every main 'thing' in the game when they take stuff out. :p

Tails Prower

You might want to check this out for those 9 Contact Missions you were asking about:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/761863-non-contact-missions/

Thanks friend. Some of the posts in that thread raised arguments that even Contact Missions were removed? I'm currently Rank 48, and I've been able to do every Contact Mission available to me normally except the following three.

- ATV Steal (Simeon)

- Pickup Sticks (Martin)

- A Boat in the Bay (Ron)

I wonder why things have been removed. Kinda ruins the appeal of doing every main 'thing' in the game when they take stuff out. :p

Contact missions are normally removed because of bugs in them or gamers reporting faults with them to Rockstar.

I don't know everything but as contact missions are my normal things to play daily I've been keeping a track of this since I made that guide for

Non Contact Missions.

Of the three you mention I wasn't aware that ATV Steal was out of the game just now, I can't think what would have gone wrong in that one

but maybe the spawns of the ATV's or something affecting your ability to deliver the ATV's to the drop point?

Pickup Sticks last I heard had a fault with the timer not resetting between collecting the packages.

A Boat in the Bay was available up to the heists update but I believe it was removed due to a spawn issue involving Raton Canyon.

The will most likely return in a future game update.

Edited by tails_prower_2040

#23 - There is an opening under a bridge on the freeway in that area. Many players use it to lose 3+ wanted stars in these tunnels. The gang attack itself takes place in the second open area.

Go down into the tunnels and you will be in the first open area, carry on through a some more tunnels into a second open area, you will notice train lines running through this one. The gang attack happens in that spot.

I believe all missions are still available but some can only be found in the voting screen or accessed using the corona on the map. I'll get tails to come post here, he knows what's all happening with those.

It does not appear the be spawning for me. It's the area that opens into the train tracks, yes?

Tails Prower

It does not appear the be spawning for me. It's the area that opens into the train tracks, yes?

Yes that's the correct location.

Yes that's the correct location.

Then it's not appearing for me. Odd..

It's still working, I was there now after 8PM and it spawned for me.

It is quite deep in the tunnels actually, you meet by the train tracks, across from them is an escalator - construction happening around. It should work on your side too.

It's still working, I was there now after 8PM and it spawned for me.

It is quite deep in the tunnels actually, you meet by the train tracks, across from them is an escalator - construction happening around. It should work on your side too.

Can you post a picture of where this is? I go in from the hole on the freeway, and I assume it's supposed to be at the area where all of the construction enters the area with train tracks. I've driven in that area on three separate occasions at the suggested times and it's not appearing for me.