2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Throwback DLC idea?

NOVITEQ VII

NOVITEQ VII

Ok so GTA V has been out for quite a while now and I'm sure alot of you guys would like the same thing as me like vehicles from the previous HD GTA games, like most versions below.(granted some are already in this game.) http://dc370.4shared.com/img/_Rce1Dvy/s7/12a0b817258/gta4_all_cars_iv__eflc

Also more buildings should be accessible like in GTA IV. For example The Life invader building, Storymode apartments and Tequi-la-la. For more online activities like pool or another spot for darts.

Then for wepons they could give us the PSG sniper, Revolver and Desert Eagle and masks could be previous protagonists and main storyline characters.

So what do you guys think and would you add anything to improve my idea? All opinions are welcome.

Wotanskrieger

People who bought the collector's edition have the "Desert Eagle".

But i'd like a revolver on this game.

Add more cars from a previous GTA?

Add more weapons from a previous GTA?

Make more buildings have accessible interiors?

What a wonderful set of novel, original ideas! Congratulations on being first with all of them. You should contact Rockstar, I'm sure they'd love to hear something they've never heard before!

• Like 3

NOVITEQ VII

What a wonderful set of novel, original ideas! Congratulations on being first with all of them. You should contact Rockstar, I'm sure they'd love to hear something they've never heard before!

no need to be sarcastic, if you read the title it does say "throwback"

no need to be sarcastic, if you read the title it does say "throwback"I know what "throwback" means.

Perhaps my meaning would have been clearer to you if I had instead said, "Congratulations on being the one millionth person on GTA Forums to post this exact message!"

Edited by JRebbert512
  • Like 1

NOVITEQ VII

I know what "throwback" means.

Perhaps it would have been clearer to you what I was saying if I had instead said, "Congratulations on being the one millionth person on GTA Forums to post this exact message!"

like i said your being sarcastic, fair enough people have moaned for the odd old vehicle to be brought back. If you don't have anything positive to say don't say anything at all and i dont see you giving ideas to try improve the game? Instead your complaining on other people's posts.

I know what "throwback" means.

Perhaps it would have been clearer to you what I was saying if I had instead said, "Congratulations on being the one millionth person on GTA Forums to post this exact message!"

like i said your being sarcastic, fair enough people have moaned for the odd old vehicle to be brought back. If you don't have anything positive to say don't say anything at all and i dont see you giving ideas to try improve the game? Instead your complaining on other people's posts.You don't see me giving ideas to try to improve the game?

http://gtaforums.com/topic/782045-an-open-letter-to-rockstar-re-imposed-limitations/

Come back and talk to me about ideas to improve the game when YOU have posted an idea that gets 71 likes, and automatically gets that "popular" icon put there by the forum software.

For the record, your ideas are fine. What I'm complaining about is, just as you said, the post itself, being the latest of many that have come before that say the exact same thing. But your actual ideas themselves are ones I support in general.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Sorry but this tread is done before...and in much better ways....

Next time just bump one of the old treads.

CrysisAverted

A throwback to Vice City, Las Venturas, North Yankton, Liberty City and San Fierro featuring full scale map expansions and all of the vehicles, guns, interiors, features belonging to their games

Edited by CrysisAverted

TheComedianIsDead

Damn. That escalated quickly. And, in only about 3 posts in, too. Sometimes this community makes me so goddamn proud!!

OT: I've always thought an update that gives us the clothes of Clyde/Tommy/CJ/ETC. would be a great idea. Maybe add in a flamethrower and the chainsaw and kitana. There's so much they could do with this!

Damn. That escalated quickly. And, in only about 3 posts in, too. Sometimes this community makes me so goddamn proud!!

OT: I've always thought an update that gives us the clothes of Clyde/Tommy/CJ/ETC. would be a great idea. Maybe add in a flamethrower and the chainsaw and kitana. There's so much they could do with this!

LOL!

CJ has the most generic default costume ever. What do you want from him?

Alec Skorpio

I just want a Cheetah Classic based on a testarossa, some Hawaiian shirts for men and maybe a katana and/or a 357 revolver.

But the biggest thing is the cheetah classic.

Also Claude's outfit is available now with the heist update. All black leather jacket, olive cargo pants and navy skate/canvas shoes.

Edited by Alec Skorpio

ScooterEightyTwo

I've always wanted a Revolver in GTA V, & the Flamethrower. Also, some classic GTA cars like the Euros (300ZX), Old Elegy (Skyline R32), Old Turismo (F40), and many more...

tofudrifter

i just love how the new fad in entertainment is passing old things off as new content. #sarcasmselftestcomplete

I want throw back DLC (seperate) where the game basically turns into Red Dead Redemption. all the skyscrapers are gone, dirt roads, horses, clint eastwood and other related material.

Edited by DMC14