1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA V Chronological mission list (possible trinity V version)

Thelema93

TheJesus1996
4 hours ago, jimmyoneshot said:

A bit random but over Christmas I've taken a break from RDR2 and out the blue decided to do a playthrough of GTA 5. I noticed this list that you came up with on here and thought it looked pretty good. It is pretty much what I came up with too for the first 'Chapter'.

The biggest issue with the Welcome To Los Santos chapter is the mission 'Pulling Favors' for me. The reason being that Tonya stands right outside Franklin's house and shouts him over no matter what. I've tried driving to the house from both directions and she still shouts over meaning you have to either ignore her or do the mission there and then.

The problem with doing Pulling Favors there and then is that it unlocks the mission 'Chop' which means the next time you go back to Franklins house Chop then automatically starts in which case time will transition to the next day which makes no sense because at the start of Chop Franklin seems to be returning from somewhere rather than just left his house.

I have seen a video where a guy does Pulling Favors the same day after Repossession which is actually the mission that unlocks it and then he does the street races and other stuff to basically stay out all night and then does Chop the next morning. Seems like a pain though.

I don't have a problem with leaving Tonya shout for a few days, she's the hood crack head so it makes sense for Franklin to ignore her. 

I also think The Long Stretch must be in the same day as Friend Request since one of the Bleets mentions Jay Norris funeral.

• Like 1
jimmyoneshot
1 hour ago, TheJesus1996 said:

I don't have a problem with leaving Tonya shout for a few days, she's the hood crack head so it makes sense for Franklin to ignore her. 

I also think The Long Stretch must be in the same day as Friend Request since one of the Bleets mentions Jay Norris funeral.

Ye I'm just coming back to the game for the first time in years and I realise how many features are missing compared to red dead 2 haha. It's crazy the way we can't just sleep until a set time when we use our bed at home for example.

You're right yes, it seems like it is important to figure out which missions go onto what days together too.

I'm not too sure on the Pulling Favors mission just yet but I don't think there is much dialogue wise that I can see which suggests that it can't come straight after Repossession. I know that people seem to reference the fact that Tonya says she hasn't seen Franklin around the hood much but based on the way that Franklin replies "I'm trying to branch out. I can't stay in Chamberlain Hills forever" it seems he could just be talking about working for Simeon whose garage is outside of Chamberlain Hills. The problem with playing it straight away is that it unlocks Chop though and for me it feels like Chop should come after Franklin and Lamar have been fired.

• Like 3
TheJesus1996
9 hours ago, jimmyoneshot said:

Ye I'm just coming back to the game for the first time in years and I realise how many features are missing compared to red dead 2 haha. It's crazy the way we can't just sleep until a set time when we use our bed at home for example.

You're right yes, it seems like it is important to figure out which missions go onto what days together too.

I'm not too sure on the Pulling Favors mission just yet but I don't think there is much dialogue wise that I can see which suggests that it can't come straight after Repossession. I know that people seem to reference the fact that Tonya says she hasn't seen Franklin around the hood much but based on the way that Franklin replies "I'm trying to branch out. I can't stay in Chamberlain Hills forever" it seems he could just be talking about working for Simeon whose garage is outside of Chamberlain Hills. The problem with playing it straight away is that it unlocks Chop though and for me it feels like Chop should come after Franklin and Lamar have been fired.

Me too man I'm planning to do a new run, I think I'm going to start like this;

Day 1

- Franklin & Lamar 

* Get a haircut 

* Lamar's missable call

* chill out home (watch tv, get high).

Day 2

- Repossession 

* Use carwash 

(pulling favors spoils the rest of my list, but I don't know what else I can do in this day).

Day 3

- Complications 

* Dave's missable call 

* Switch to Franklin 

- Pulling Favors 

Still need to test this before I continue 

• Like 2
jimmyoneshot
7 minutes ago, TheJesus1996 said:

Me too man I'm planning to do a new run, I think I'm going to start like this;

Day 1

- Franklin & Lamar 

* Get a haircut 

* Lamar's missable call

* chill out home (watch tv, get high).

Day 2

- Repossession 

* Use carwash 

(pulling favors spoils the rest of my list, but I don't know what else I can do in this day).

Day 3

- Complications 

* Dave's missable call 

* Switch to Franklin 

- Pulling Favors 

Still need to test this before I continue 

Ye I think those are definitely the first 3 days main mission wise at least.

One thing I noticed is that when you return home for the first time after the 'Franklin and Lamar' mission, the next time you leave the house Simeon calls you as if it is a new day and Franklin says to him that he'll be over when he can. This seems to indicate that maybe we aren't meant to leave the house until the next morning perhaps. This is why I think it is really amiss that we can't just choose a 'Sleep Until Morning' option like in RDR2 because that would've been perfect here. I suppose we could have a 'nap' at this point and then chill in the house for a while and then sleep again until morning later on after watching tv and stuff.

I do the same as you on Day 2 but I've tried doing Pulling Favors after using the car wash and that took me until about 1am in the morning. At that point the Street Race Stranger mission became available which I thought could take me through to 8 - 9am but it only got me to about 5am and the problem is Franklin's car usually gets destroyed in the race and repairing it is a bit expensive at this point in the game, plus we haven't even been introduced to the garage mechanic in the game at that point. I'm not even sure that Pulling Favors makes sense as an afternoon/evening/night mission either because at the start of it Franklin says "I got sh*t to do" which would be weird if he was on his way home when he bumped into Tonya.

I've also realised it is possible to avoid Tonya when you return home from the carwash in which case I'd do Pulling Favors the next morning before Complications. Also check this out at 1:02 below. No matter where you leave your car, once the cutscene ends it is parked in that same spot. This is the spot where Franklin would obviously park if he was on the way to work/Simeon's in which case it would fit well in the morning.

So I need to test it but I might do:-

Day 1

- Franklin & Lamar 

* Chill out at home

Day 2

* Get a haircut 

- Repossession

* Use carwash

*Strip Club/Movie/Something else

Day 3

- Pulling Favors

- Complications

• Like 2
TheJesus1996

@jimmyoneshot good points, also in order to avoid Simeons call I just turn off the phone, I also agree with Pulling Favors as a morning mission but remember Complications needs to be started before 9:00 am

Ok so this is my order of missions only Part I:

Franklin & Lamar 

Repossession 

Complications 

Father/Son 

Pulling Favors 

Chop

Marriage Counseling 

Friends Request 

Casing The Jewel Store 

The Long Stretch 

Daddy's Little Girl 

Bugstars Equipment 

Bz Gas Grenades 

The Jewel Store Job 

Edited by TheJesus1996
  • Like 2
jimmyoneshot
31 minutes ago, TheJesus1996 said:

@jimmyoneshot good points, also in order to avoid Simeons call I just turn off the phone, I also agree with Pulling Favors as a morning mission but remember Complications needs to be started before 9:00 am

Why's that Jesus? Is there something in the game that says Franklin needs to be there at 9am for Complications? I haven't noticed anything yet. I noticed that if you replay the mission time gets set to 10am.

Do you happen to know when we first get the tutorial for calling a taxi too by any chance? I've just done Pulling Favors and Complications on Day 3 and started Complications at about 1 - 2 pm and by the time it finished it was about 6pm or so. After Complications Michael is left without a car. I'm wondering if the game intended for us to call a taxi at that point or for us to switch back to Franklin.

TheJesus1996
15 minutes ago, jimmyoneshot said:

Why's that Jesus? Is there something in the game that says Franklin needs to be there at 9am for Complications? I haven't noticed anything yet. I noticed that if you replay the mission time gets set to 10am.

Do you happen to know when we first get the tutorial for calling a taxi too by any chance? I've just done Pulling Favors and Complications on Day 3 and started Complications at about 1 - 2 pm and by the time it finished it was about 6pm or so. After Complications Michael is left without a car. I'm wondering if the game intended for us to call a taxi at that point or for us to switch back to Franklin.

My mistake mission times are from 9am - 7pm (same with Chop), if you do them before or after time skips to 9am

The tutorial for the taxi is in the mission Father/Son

Edited by TheJesus1996
  • Like 1
jimmyoneshot
6 minutes ago, TheJesus1996 said:

I think time advances to 9am if you do the mission to early or to late.

The tutorial for the taxi is in the mission Father/Son

Oh ye you're right. It happens right after Michael leaves Franklin at the garage with Jimmy. The weird thing is that after Complications Micahel's car is at his house and Franklin's car should still be at Micahel's house too if he drove it there during Complications.

How do you get to Father/Son? By using a cab or stealing a car?

TheJesus1996
2 minutes ago, jimmyoneshot said:

Oh ye you're right. It happens right after Michael leaves Franklin at the garage with Jimmy. The weird thing is that after Complications Micahel's car is at his house and Franklin's car should still be at Micahel's house too if he drove it there during Complications.

How do you get to Father/Son? By using a cab or stealing a car?

I usually spend some time with Franklin then I switch back to Michael and he spawns with his car.

• Like 1
jimmyoneshot
1 hour ago, TheJesus1996 said:

I usually spend some time with Franklin then I switch back to Michael and he spawns with his car.

Cool I'll try that out thanks. One thing that stands out dialogue wise is that during Chop if you have done Complications before it then Franklin talks about Michael. He talks about him in detail too and says how he plans on learning lessons from him and that Michael seems to know the streets which suggests that Father/Son has also been done before Chop which is correct in your order.

Also it seems that Pulling Favors not only unlocks Chop but is also required to unlock Marriage Counselling so again your last order seems to be right because it has Pulling Favors and Chop on the day before Marriage Counselling. This way it makes much more sense if Franklin does pulling Favors and then returns and sees his Aunt Denise leaving at the start of Chop. So basically I'm gonna change my order to be more like yours and test it out ha.

The thing I don't like at the moment is the way we have to leave cars at certain locations and then they magically spawn back at the house later on, for example during Complications we get the job from Simeon and then drive to Michael's which means Franklin's car is left there. It then spawns back at Franklin's house later on. I'm thinking because of this I might get a taxi to Michael's house during that mission or come up with some way of avoiding driving there.

Edited by jimmyoneshot
  • Like 1
GokuDosGames

What the hell, you guys are all here? Well I'll stay out of this one since I never played GTA V at all, I plan to buy the Re-Re-Remastered version next year tho, it will be the first version I'll ever buy lmao

Thelema93

Good to see this threads still going. I’ll update it eventually. My first one was a very rough copy. 

• Like 1
MarioTheGamer

You forgot Deep Inside. You have to do that mission before Minor Turbulence. (nvm)

Edited by MarioTheGamer
MarioTheGamer
15 minutes ago, MarioTheGamer said:

You forgot Deep Inside. You have to do that mission before Minor Turbulence.

I realized you can do the mission before Deep Inside.

Edited by MarioTheGamer
MarioTheGamer

In Exercising the truth, don't you  need the epsilon robes to do the mission?

Thelema93

Prologue
Franklin and Lamar
Repossession
Complications 
Father son
Chop
Pulling favours
Marriage counseling
Friend request
Good husbamd
Casing the jewel store
Long stretch
Daddy's little girl
Carbine rifles
Jewel store job
Mr Phillips
TPI
Nervous Ron
Crystal maze
Friends reunited
Fame or shame
Dead man walking
Three's company
By the book
Reuniting the family
Scouting the port
Merryweather heist
Hood safari
Hotel assassin
Blitz play
I fought the law
Eye in the sky
Mr Richards
Caudal libre
Minor turbulence
Paleto score setup
Predator
Hardware Military 
Paleto heist
Derailed
Monkey business
Hang ten
Deep inside
Surveying the score 
Bury the hatchet 
Packman
Fresh meat
Ballas of Rocco
Cleaning our the bury
Fib heist 
Wrap up
Reuniting the family
Lamar down
Legal trouble
Meltdown
Big score 
Third way.... 

Been working on this list... Gonna play through on Xbox series X.. no strangers and freaks.. so it just plays like a movie.. wanted to keep the flow going.. with each arc going smoothly into the next one with no long pauses or dialogue dissonance. 

Thelema93

If you want to include the S&F missions..doing the real estate Trevor missions ( I forget his name) Lenny Avery? While M and F are executing the fib heist seems logical.. I like too hang out with Lamar as Trevor a lot during this time as well.. one convo that stuck out was Trevor admitting to Lamar that he misses Brad.. for story reasons it's perfect.. Trevor finally knows the truth of what happened.. he saw brads decaying body with his own eyes.. he's been thinking alot about his old buddy. With no one else to talk too he confides in Lamar..as M and F are busy doing the fib heist

( although there are a few unique T and F hangout dialogues during this time..) definitely recommend hanging out with friends during the story. Adds depth to the characters.. I consider them to be mini Prologues/epilouges for missions. 

Edited by Thelema93
  • 3 weeks later...
A Money
On 5/24/2015 at 3:33 AM, cp1dell said:
Here is the complete and final (as far as I am concerned) list. Feel free to make any changes if you want, but this is how I've completed my game and what my permanent save's mission order will look like. I'd still love to hear what some of you have to say, since there is no perfect order. Or maybe I missed a couple things and there is, who knows.

Key: Michael | Franklin | Trevor | Multiple | Heist

Grand Theft Auto V

Prologue

Welcome to Los Santos:

Franklin and Lamar
Repossession
Complications

Father/Son

Pulling Favors
Chop

Marriage Counselling
Friend Request
Daddy's Little Girl
Chaos (Therapy Session)

The Long Stretch

Casing the Jewel Store
Heist Setup
The Jewel Store Job

Mr. Trevor Philips:

Mr Philips
Trevor Philips Industries
Nervous Ron
Crystal Maze
Friends Reunited

A Friendship Resurrected:

Fame or Shame
Dead Man Walking
Three's Company
By the Book

Scouting the Port
Heist Setup
The Merryweather Heist

Hood Safari
The Hotel Assassination
The Multi Target Assassination

Did Somebody Say Yoga
Blitz Play Intro

Heist Setup
Blitz Play

Evil (Therapy Session)

I Fought the Law...

Mr. Richards

Eye in the Sky

Caida Libre

The Vice Assassination
The Bus Assassination

Exile:

Minor Turbulence

Negativity (Therapy Session)

Paleto Score Setup
Predator

The Construction Assassination

Military Hardware
The Paleto Score

Derailed
Monkey Business

To Live or Die in Los Santos:

Hang Ten

Deep Inside

Surveying the Score

Bury the Hatchet

Pack Man

Fresh Meat

F*cked Up (Therapy Session)
Cleaning out the Bureau

Architect's Plans

Heist Setup
The Bureau Raid

The Wrap Up
The Ballad of Rocco
Reuniting the Family
Legal Trouble

Lamar Down

Meltdown

Heist Setup

The Big Score

Finale

Abandonment Issues (Therapy Session)

Notes:

Who you are left playing as after a mission is accounted for, as well as who gets the longer cutscene (if multiple characters can start the same mission), and the "urgency" of the next missions based of phone calls, text messages, and general story context. Therapy sessions are included since they tie in with the story. There are probably more suitable spots for them, but I just included them after the latest mission they can be done at so Michael will talk about as many events as possible.

Welcome to Los Santos

Reveal hidden contents

• "Complications" is done before "Pulling Favors" since Tonya will mention Franklin not being around the hood.
  • "Father/Son" comes up next since Franklin is now out of his job, and has Michael's "come by for a beer" comment fresh in his head.
  • Franklin leaves Michael's planning to come back later, and as mentioned before with Tonya's comment, "Pulling Favors" can be done, as well as "Chop" since Franklin will mention to Lamar "he thinks" this guy he has met can get him some good work. Meaning the Jewelry Job hasn't been mentioned yet to Franklin.
  • As Roe has mentioned, thew news after "Repossession" states that the LifeInvader device will be unveiled "this week" meaning it doesn't occur too late in the storyline, as well as it being mentioned that Stretch will be out "next week" early in the game.
  • "Daddy's Little Girl" being completed before the heist arc to avoid "stopping points" - where a character will text another character telling them to do x or that they have something to do before they can continue, essentially telling the player to finish other missions before they can do the next mission.

Mr. Trevor Phillips

Reveal hidden contents

• This chapter is pretty straight-forward. Trevor is told to meet the Chinese at the bar, after "Mr. Phillips." While he is away and the events of "Trevor Phillips Industries" takes place, this gives The Lost time to wreck his trailer since Trevor is away - leading to "Nervous Ron."
  • After that you are only left with "Crystal Maze," which then unlocks "Friends Reunited."

A Friendship Resurrected

Reveal hidden contents

• The Mr. K mission arc for the FIB is all done back to back.
  • Michael calls Dave after "Fame or Shame" telling him they have to meet, leading to "Dead Man Walking."
  • During "Dead Man Walking" Dave and Michael talk on the phone, and Dave will mention that Michael has to come meet his boss - Steve Haines. Leading to "Three's Company."
  • "By the Book" is initiated by a phone call, but considering the FIB is actively trying to get information out of him, it makes sense for this to be done before any of the characters have time to do any other missions.
  • After "By the Book" you're left with Trevor, and you can do the Merryweather Heist mission arc. The way Trevor and Franklin interact in the opening cutscene for the heist makes it seem as if they still haven't really done much together, placing this before "Hood Safari."
  • Pretty much everyone agrees that "The Hotel Assassination" is done after Hood Safari, since Franklin no longer should be going to his aunt's house to rest up.
  • After getting a break from Michael's story, and enough time has been spent with the FIB and Trevor, "Did Somebody Say Yoga?" can be done where Amanda will mention Michael's frequent activities.
  • "Blitz Play" is all done in a sort of urgency, since the intro cutscene for it implies they are in a rush to get this job done.
  • After "I Fought the Law..." Devin says he will get in touch with Solomon for Michael. So it's better to do "Mr. Richards" after that instead of after "Blitz Play."
  • Nothing left for Michael, so "Eye in the Sky" can be done.
  • After "Caida Libre" Michael and Trevor are locked since they are lying low, giving Franklin time to do a couple assassination missions. Also avoiding "Deep Inside" until they get back to Los Santos, since Lamar will mention during the closing cutscene for "Deep Inside" that he had to contact Trevor to find out where Franklin was.

Exile

Reveal hidden contents

• Franklin will contact Trevor after "Paleto Score Setup" saying he is following the O'Neil brothers. Switching to Franklin will start "Predator" meaning the missions is sort of "active" already, so it is done before getting the military hardware.
  • Now that Franklin isn't busy tailing the O'Neil brothers, Michael and Trevor could still be waiting for information on the military hardware, and the two are still in exile, Franklin has nothing else on his hands so he can do the final assassination mission.
  • This chapter was pretty easy to put together. Not a lot of going on, just getting Franklin's final assassination mission out of the way.

To Live or Die in Los Santos

Reveal hidden contents

• "Hang Ten" is immediately done since you're left as Trevor and he is actively on his way back home. This also kicks off the next stretch of events.
  • With Trevor back in town, Lamar should be able to get in contact with him, so "Deep Inside" can be done.
  • Pretty straight forward from here. After Michael is is taken by the Chinese, the next couple of missions have to be done back to back as nothing else is available.
  • Once Michael is back you can do "The Ballad of Rocco" or start the next FIB missions, though the latter seems to be more "urgent" so that should be done first.
  • After "Cleaning Out the Bureau" Franklin is looking for the architect, leading to "Architect's Plans."
  • After planning the raid, the team has very little to do so all the prep can be done, since the whole thing also seems sort of urgent since Steve Haines is being investigated.
  • After "The Bureau Raid" Michael will tell Lester and Franklin he has to leave to go meet with Dave, "the sooner the better" - leading to "The Wrap Up."
  • For the same reasoning as Thelema, I put "The Ballad of Rocco" before "Reuniting the Family," since the call Michael makes to Amanda seems more fitting if she still hasn't moved back in.
  • I haven't done "The Ballad of Rocco" until after "The Bureau Raid" since meeting for "Cleaning out the Bureau" seems urgent after "Fresh Meat." You couuld say that it could also be placed before "Architect's Plans" too, but it when Franklin brings the plans back to the warehouse, Michael is waiting there. It seems as if the two missions (Cleaning Out and Plans) are done in a small span of time (story-wise).
  • With nothing else left, "Reuniting the Family" can be done.
  • "Lamar Down" must be done after "Legal Trouble" since no matter what, after "Lamar Down" Michael's family will mention on LifeInvader that they have received tickets to Meltdown's premiere. This should not happen until after "Legal Trouble" where Solomon will mention he will schedule the premiere due to recent events.
  • The rest is pretty basic, you do "Meltdown" and then you're left with setting up for "The Big Score" and then completing the finale for the game.

Great list, but I’d put Hood Safari and the first two assassination missions before The Merryweather Heist for a couple of reasons:

> In The Merryweather Heist, Franklin sticks up for Lester which would make sense since Lester moved him out of his aunt’s house into a mansion in Vinewood Hills. 

> Also, you get a special dialogue with Trevor in the car ride mentioning the events of Hood Safari. 

> After getting told he was not getting payed for the heist, Franklin says “Man, it’s the hood all over again.” or “I thought I was done not getting payed for these licks.” this wouldn’t make sense if Franklin was still living in the hood and hitting licks with Lamar. 

I’d say place them between Three’s Company and By The Book because:

> Franklin mentions being tired and needing rest, which would make sense since he just came from a big FIB mission. 

> Trevor telling Franklin “I’m new in town and I’m making friends.” wouldn’t make sense if he’s already done two missions with him and has spent a decent amount of time in LS. 

> This gives the FIB time with interrogating Ferdinand but failing to get any information out of him so they resort to calling Michael and Trevor. 

Edit: Sorry about the black font, I’m using mobile.

Edited by A Money
Black font
Thelema93

Yeah.. it is easier doing the missions that appear at safehouses sooner rather than Later so you aren't locked outta them in free roam.. but I  still prefer it my way. Both Merryweather cutscenes play out as if T and F haven't been properly acquainted. As F says it's a weird second meeting. Whatever floats your boat

• 2 weeks later...
Aspi3Gam3r

Hello all!

Recently played through GTA V again using this thread as a basis and the various suggestions made within. 

Here's my version of the possible GTA V Trinity including relevant random encounters, relevant side activities, and relevant Strangers and Freaks!

Prologue

Chapter I: Welcome to Los Santos

Franklin and Lamar

Repossession

Pulling Favors

Chop

Complications

Shift Work -> Street Races

Father and Son

Paparazzo

The Long Stretch

Pulling Another Favor

Getaway Driver

Marriage Counseling

Friend Request

The Good Husband

Casing The Jewel Store

Daddy's Little Girl

Exercising Demons (Michael)

Chaos

Bugstar Equipment/BZ Gas Grenades

Jewel Store Job (Subtle)

Chapter II: Mr Philips

Mr. Philips

Drunk Drivers 2 -> Altruist Cult Visit 1*

Trevor Philips Industries
Target Practice

Nervous Ron

Special Bonds -> Bail Bonds

Drug Shootout

Deal Gone Wrong

Crash Rescue

Arms Trafficking Air/Ground 1-4

Crystal Maze

Rampage: Rednecks

Friends Reunited

Chapter III: A Friendship Resurrected

Pulling Favors Again

Paparazzo-The Sex Tape

Fame or Shame

Dead Man Walking

Three's Company

Grass Roots-Michael

By The Book

Evil

Scouting The Port

Minisub

Merryweather Heist (Freighter)

Rampage: Vagos

Grass Roots: Trevor

Hood Safari

Rampage: Ballas

Drunk Driver 1 -> Altruist Cult 2

Still Pulling Favors

Hotel Assassination**

Far Out

Paparazzo-The Partnership

Paparazzo-The Meltdown

Paparazzo-The Highness

Grass Roots: Franklin

Grass Roots: The Pickup

Grass Roots: The Drag

Pulling One Last Favor

Did Somebody Say Yoga?

Triathlon: Vespucci 

Seeking The Truth

Accepting The Truth

Assuming The Truth

Blitz Play (Intro)

Boiler Suits

Masks

Trash Truck

Tow Truck***

Getaway Vehicle

Blitz Play

Chasing The Truth

Bearing The Truth

Mr. Richards

I Fought The Law

Paparazzo: Reality Check

Grass Roots: The Smoke In

Eye in the Sky

Caida Libre

Chapter IV: Exile

Minor Turbulence

Arms Trafficking Air/Ground 5

Hitch Lift 3 -> Altruist Cult 3 -> Altruist Cult Shootout

Fair Game

Offroad Race: Canyon Cliffs

Rampage: Military

The Civil Border Patrol

Triathlon: Alamo Sea

Negativity

Paleto Score Setup

Predator

Sea Race: Raton Canyon

Delivering The Truth

Exercising The Truth

Military Hardware

The Paleto Score

Risk Assessment -> Parachuting

Exercising Demons (Franklin)

The Final Frontier

Sea Race: East Coast

Sea Race: Los Santos

Liquidity Risk

Triathlon: Coyote Cross Country

A Starlet In Vinewood

Hitch Lift 2

Sea Race: North East Coast

An American Welcome

Off Road Race: Ridge Run

Off Road Race: Mineward

Off Road Race: Valley Trail

Minute Men Blues

Off Road Race: Lakeside Splash

Derailed

Monkey Business

Chapter V: To Live and Die in Los Santos

Rampage: Hipsters

Hang Ten

Deep Inside

Targeted Risk

Unknowing The Truth

Surveying The Score

Burying The Hatchet

Pack Man

Fresh Meat

F*cked Up

Cleaning Out The Bureau  

Architect's Plans

Bureau Raid (Rooftop)

The Wrap Up

The Ballad of Rocco

Nigel and Mrs. Thornhill

Extra Commission

Vinewood Souvenirs: Willy

Vinewood Souvenirs: Tyler

Vinewood Souvenirs: Kerry

Vinewood Souvenirs: Mark

Closing The Deal

Vinewood Souvenirs: Al Di Napoli

Surreal Estate

Vinewood Souvenirs: The Last Act

Exercising Demons (Trevor)

Breach of Contract

Reuniting The Family

Lamar Down

Uncalculated Risk

Offroad Race: Eco-Friendly

Doting Dad

Legal Trouble

Meltdown

Planning The Big Score

Parenting 101

Driller

Getaway Vehicle

Sidetracked

The Big Score (Obvious)

The Third Way

The Multi-Target Assassination

The Vice Assassination

The Bus Assassination

The Construction Assassination

Hitch Lift 1

Abandonment Issues

Mrs. Philips

Damaged Goods

The Last One****

* The drunk couple counts as two victims for the Altruist Cult essentially doing two of the four missions required to reach the Altruist Cult Shootout mission

** Required to progress the game, but the other four assassination missions aren't and in my opinion, are instead best saved for after The Third Way so as to maximize post game profits.

*** If you did the mission Pulling One Last Favor before Blitz Play and bought the Towing Company business, you can simply "borrow" the tow truck that spawns over there instead of hijacking one. 

**** Only accessed when you achieve in-game 100 percent completion. 

Edited by Aspi3Gam3r
  • Like 1
bowie96

One thing that infuriates me whenever I start "The Long Stretch" is when you go up the stairs to meet with D, the time will always go back to 00:00 of that same day when you started the cutscene. Example, I start this mission on 19:00 on Wednesday, then I got to the meeting place by 22:00, when the cutscene starts, they will time travel back to 00:00 on Wednesday, but if I got there by 01:00 on Thursday, it will only revert to 00:00 of that same day. Sorry if my explanation and layout was confusing, I'm on mobile rn.

It also happens to me on Marriage Counseling, I finished the mission on 13:30 but after Michael calls Lester, the time will be 11:30 that same day. But I just brush it off by thinking that it was a week after, as Michael said to Franklin to give him some time off and I just avoid immediately switching to Franklin after this mission as he'll be driving from Michael's house and it will ruin my mind on it hahahahaha.

The times really triggers my kinda ocd hahaha but the sudden teleporting of cars is fine by me.

Edit: Also to add on the list above, the 2nd pulling favors can't be started if The Long Stretch isn't done first and it also kinda makes sense to do Friend Request first before The Long Stretch as after this mission, Lester will bleet about Jay Norris' funeral. Although it can be interpreted as Lester foreshadowing Norris' death hahahah

Edited by bowie96
Added a little bit
  • Like 1
Aspi3Gam3r
On 2/15/2021 at 8:52 AM, bowie96 said:

One thing that infuriates me whenever I start "The Long Stretch" is when you go up the stairs to meet with D, the time will always go back to 00:00 of that same day when you started the cutscene. Example, I start this mission on 19:00 on Wednesday, then I got to the meeting place by 22:00, when the cutscene starts, they will time travel back to 00:00 on Wednesday, but if I got there by 01:00 on Thursday, it will only revert to 00:00 of that same day. Sorry if my explanation and layout was confusing, I'm on mobile rn.

It also happens to me on Marriage Counseling, I finished the mission on 13:30 but after Michael calls Lester, the time will be 11:30 that same day. But I just brush it off by thinking that it was a week after, as Michael said to Franklin to give him some time off and I just avoid immediately switching to Franklin after this mission as he'll be driving from Michael's house and it will ruin my mind on it hahahahaha.

The times really triggers my kinda ocd hahaha but the sudden teleporting of cars is fine by me.

Edit: Also to add on the list above, the 2nd pulling favors can't be started if The Long Stretch isn't done first and it also kinda makes sense to do Friend Request first before The Long Stretch as after this mission, Lester will bleet about Jay Norris' funeral. Although it can be interpreted as Lester foreshadowing Norris' death hahahah

Noted!

I swapped around the order of the Tow Truck missions to reflect this and added Tracey and Jimmy's optional side missions for Michael which trigger after Reuniting the Family. 

And yeah, I interpreted the bleet about Norris as creepy foreshadowing from Lester. lol

bowie96
On 2/20/2021 at 2:37 AM, Aspi3Gam3r said:

Noted!

I swapped around the order of the Tow Truck missions to reflect this and added Tracey and Jimmy's optional side missions for Michael which trigger after Reuniting the Family. 

And yeah, I interpreted the bleet about Norris as creepy foreshadowing from Lester. lol

And also, I'd suggest to put all pulling favors and paparazzo side missions on Chapter 1. It was kinda off to me with doing jobs for Tonya and Beverly as Franklin is already a "highroller" by the time you have it currently placed, as Tonya puts it. I'd also do Seeking the Truth right after Did Somebody Say Yoga, not before it. I'm starting another playthrough again for these reasons hahahaha

Aspi3Gam3r
19 hours ago, bowie96 said:

And also, I'd suggest to put all pulling favors and paparazzo side missions on Chapter 1. It was kinda off to me with doing jobs for Tonya and Beverly as Franklin is already a "highroller" by the time you have it currently placed, as Tonya puts it. I'd also do Seeking the Truth right after Did Somebody Say Yoga, not before it. I'm starting another playthrough again for these reasons hahahaha

During the start of the third Paparazzo mission, Franklin mentions Trevor Philips by name and in my most recent playthrough of GTA V, said side mission didn't unlock until after I believe it was Three's Company.