3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

The Do and Don`ts of a bank job

carambolage67

carambolage67

Kill both cashiers at same time, so no one rings the alarm. Doesn`t work. Some secret guy we don`t know rings it all the same.

Using the back exit of the bank: Doesn`t work cause it is locked.

Get the complete crew in your own car when your car is outside your garage: Sometimes you can pick up one crew member.

You can get the whole crew in your car when they come into your garage.

Get your own car: Yes. You can take your car out of the garage.

Can you use all garages or like one of my friends said, only one special garage? You can use all garages.

If you use gas granates, can you makle yourself invisible for the cops?

What do I know? Haven't checked yet.

Ezekeil2Ofive17

Do communicate

Don't go down the alley, jump the fences

Do have 1 man carry all the cash

Don't fight cops run!

Do take a bike each, faster, easier to take off road

Don't follow the route exactly, follow it slightly off road

Do parachute one at a time, 5 sec intervals

Don't try to land in the boat

Edited by Ezekeil2Ofive17

carambolage67

Do communicate

Don't go down the alley, jump the fences

Do have 1 man carry all the cash

Don't fight cops run!

Do take a bike each, faster, easier to take off road

Don't follow the route exactly, follow it slightly off road

Do parachute one at a time, 5 sec intervals

Don't try to land in the boat

1. totally agree.

2. agree

3. agree (absolutely)

4. depends

5. NO! Skip those bloody bikes, unless you're in a crew of real good bikers

6. totally agree

7. & 8: Don`t know because I always parachute myself on my face. I take the long road.

This has all been discussed to death, why make more threads about the exact same sh*t?

• Like 1

VanessaMagick

Do:

Have one player pick up all the cash instead of going half-half. If the other player insists on grabbing it, do everyone a favour and just let him take the other half too.

Take your own vehicle, or a jet-ski from the beach.

Let the other players fight ahead if you have the money.

Protect the player(s) with the money if you don't.

Split up and take different directions if need be, it spreads the cops out so it's easier to get around them.

Don't:

Actually follow the path in the Lectro.

SHOOT HOSTAGES SERIOUSLY PLS STOP

Follow other players on the Lectro. Take a different route.

Die after getting to the boat. Seriously there is nothing to kill you how do you keep dying

Make any more threads about the same sh*t.

• Like 1

JulesDennis

This has all been discussed to death, why make more threads about the exact same sh*t?

This.

Shadowfennekin

Don't kick hostages.

Don't shoot hostages.

Do plant mines at the security doors if you're not going to pay attention to the guards as they come down the stairs.

Do your job controlling the crowd so the other guy(ME) doesn't have to run back and forth trying to keep everyone calm.

Don't shoot at people parachuting..... seriously. You'll make them hit a tree or go off course into a rock.

Do let the others in the boat, don't run the money guy over and force him back under. You'll only lose more money(Lost 50 k yesterday because the driver WOULD NOT let me get on the damn boat)

carambolage67

I was wrong thinking players with strenght level below one bar (20 %) couldn`t survive the finale.

I realised that, even in niormal play they will die very fast when someones shooting at them, the skills didn`t matter during the heists.

Even players with very very low skills can run, shoot, fight and swallow bullets like the players with high skills.

So you can invite players with very low skills.

@Unsent Soul This is no discussion. It`s just some kind of up to date compilation about the bank job.

Crowd control shouldn't even point their gun at the hostages. Aim high on the walls and just shoot while slowly spinning in a circle. It still scares the hostages and no chance of accidentally shooting one.

carambolage67

Now this is strange and you won`t believe me but: Go to your garage, take one of your cars, exchange helmet by mask, take mask off and leave your garage: Yo have now a 1 Star wanted level that will increase to 5 Star wanted level a few yards from the boat.

So, leave the garage in your car when the mini map is blinkin red/blue with a 5 Star level.

No cops around you. Nobody tries to stop you. The police love you. They admire you.

That goes for Xbox 360.

You can drive to the boat without anyone harm you.

I won`t confirm for sure, cause it happpened to me only two times, and thats not enogh to give you 100 % guarantee. Just try it for yourself.

• Like 2

Everyone says to drive to your garage and get a car... Why not just take the cop car that's parked next to the ramp at the start of the bike journey? Everyone can get in the car before other cops get to you.

Also, when driving to the Dinghy in car (i.e. not jumping off a cliff), cross the bridge and drive on the right side of the river. No cops there and you can lose the wanted level completely.

Edited by RogerWho
  • Like 2

carambolage67

@RogerWho. The best car for this mission is the armoured Kuruma. It is very much bulletproof. Even the windows.

A few days ago, someone gets a Noose truck after we got on the bikes. He did it several times.

Only trouble is, that the truck is very sllow.

Another thing that counts for your car and garage is, that you loose 3 wanted stars and you lose one star more, if you take the helmet/mask of and leave the garage while the mini map is bright.

If the mini map is read you have 5 Stars but (sometimes in xbox 360) no cops are chasing you.

Have to check thgis right side of the river.

I don't mean the truck, I mean the regular cop cruiser. Unless the driver has 2 left hands, you should be able to escape the cops fine. I did that a couple of times. It's not bulletproof like the Kuruma but it lets you escape just fine and it's parked right there where you start readily available.

carambolage67

Why should I take a police cruiser or the truck? My garage is just around the corner of the bikes (Las Lagunas Blv. 4).

If you prefer and own Eclipse towers, than it`s just 0,30 miles away from the bikes.

Driving to the boat with a very low wanted level, or not being chased at all is much smarter than stealing a cop car,don`t you think?

Anyway, I still don`t know if the rest of the crew is still followed by the police when this glitch works for me.

When I leave the garage while red/blue mini-map I don`t see any cops anywhere.

Last Pacific Job I did, someone left after first try.

I was driving very comfortably direction boat, without being pested by policeman, and saw on the map that the rest were almost there.

Than somebody died, and I think he parachutes himself to hell.

unfortunately I was the only one with a headset, and so I couldn`t communicate with them.

Edited by carambolage67

carambolage67

@jules sbs.

What do you mean?

sbs means: Stop being stupid.

"This.Bikes,using Lester's root,noone get's wasted,no money lost on hard." That`s stupid. I would like to slap you in the face for this.

Edited by carambolage67

carambolage67

Well, it's not that easy with the control of those bank employees. If you pressure them too soft, they ring the alarm. If you pressure them too hard, they ring the alarm.

if you kill one of them, the other rings the alarm.

If you kill both, the alarm gets ringed by some invisible ghost.

My way, and it always works goes like this:

Duck behind the table. And now you shot between the two cashiers two shots/pause(watch the steps for guards) two shots/pause (watch the steps for guards)/Two shots/pause (watch the steps)/Two Shots/Pause/ etc etc etc. That`s how I do it and it works. It should because if it don`t work I wouldn`t do it.

Sometimes when you crash in the building the alarm goes on before you could do someting about it. I haven`t found out how and why and when thios is happening.

Edited by carambolage67

Ezekeil2Ofive17

Well, it's not that easy with the control of those bank employees. If you pressure them too soft, they ring the alarm. If you pressure them too hard, they ring the alarm.

If the bar is full don't shoot, its that simple

use assault shotguns aim in the air

its far too easy and dull

• Like 1

JulesDennis

if you kill one of them, the other rings the alarm.

If you kill both, the alarm gets ringed by some invisible ghost.

My way, and it always works goes like this:

Duck behind the table. And now you shot between the two cashiers two shots/pause(watch the steps for guards) two shots/pause (watch the steps for guards)/Two shots/pause (watch the steps)/Two Shots/Pause/ etc etc etc. That`s how I do it and it works. It should because if it don`t work I wouldn`t do it.

Sometimes when you crash in the building the alarm goes on before you could do someting about it. I haven`t found out how and why and when thios is happening.

And I am the stupid one....

Mate I won't bother make any comment about your attitude or your idea of stupidity.I just quote "it's not easy with the control of those bank employees"...

Edited by JulesDennis

Ezekeil2Ofive17

@jules sbs.

What do you mean?

"This.Bikes,using Lester's root,noone get's wasted,no money lost on hard." That`s stupid. I would like to slap you in the face for this.

I get that english isn't your first language and google translate isn't always that helpful but this post is offensive

If you can't clear $1.2 mill on the bikes and struggle with crowd control I'd be careful who I called stupid and who I threatened to slap

@jules

Nice run mate

• Like 1

JulesDennis

@jules sbs.

What do you mean?

I get that english isn't your first language and google translate isn't always that helpful but this post is offensive

If you can't clear $1.2 mill on the bikes and struggle with crowd control I'd be careful who I called stupid and who I threatened to slap

@jules

Nice run mate

Thanks man.I think that if you avoid firing in the bank as much as possible (to control the "hostages") and you dont shoot the cops (during the bike escape) it is more easy than a similar chase with the cops in FR.

The rest I wont comment.(you undestand why I think :facedesk: )

• Like 1

1. Do pay attention to the awesome pop up security

2. Do have a common sense in team working, instead of trying to get all/most kills as your mission

3. Do shoot cops effectively

4. Do offroad

5. Don't follow the f*cking preset route, at least try to

6. Don't leave pinned team mate

I was wrong thinking players with strenght level below one bar (20 %) couldn`t survive the finale.

I realised that, even in niormal play they will die very fast when someones shooting at them, the skills didn`t matter during the heists.

Even players with very very low skills can run, shoot, fight and swallow bullets like the players with high skills.

So you can invite players with very low skills.

@Unsent Soul This is no discussion. It`s just some kind of up to date compilation about the bank job.

that may be true but lower levels carry less armour