2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

What super car for racing

elden

Have 1 mil from heists and some other stuff. What super car should I get for racing. Or maybe even a sports car. Sorry if this has been asked a lot

AlexMachines

Personal opinion:

If you want a sports, go for the Coquette or Carbonizzare.

If you want a Super, my personal favorite is the Infernus. I suggest you go on races by yourself and test the cars and see which ones you like the most and fit your skills.

• Like 2

Sports car: Go for the Massacro Racecar. (Or the Jester Racecar, if you're a scrub :p)

Super Car: I personally prefer the Entity XF as it holds the road really well, but the Zentorno has the Acceleration to beat, plus it's cheaper though.

Try them all in single player, and see what works for you.

Personal opinion:

If you want a Super, my personal favorite is the Infernus. I suggest you go on races by yourself and test the cars and see which ones you like the most and fit your skills.

And you won't win any races with those cars, at least not against real Racers.

OP if you are a low level and want a sweet race car, start or with the Jester R.

If you are above Lvl 40 I'd say drop the cash on an Entity XF.

Mainthreadrule.gif

AlexMachines

Personal opinion:

OP if you are a low level and want a sweet race car, start or with the Jester R.

I have won with those. A "real racer" can compete with almost any car and still lose or win. In the end, it's about luck AND skill, can't put all the responsibility on the car.

How do I get them in single player

Depends what console you're on.

On Last gen you can go to the character's external garages and go to the "Special Vehicles" tab to get all of the DLC cars (including the Zentorno, The Massacro and Jester Racecars) and test them there.

Current Gens and PC you'll have to buy them with the characters own money (which you can just reload a previous save if you're not happy with them)

I have won with those. A "real racer" can compete with almost any car and still lose or win. In the end, it's about luck AND skill, can't put all the responsibility on the car.

I have won at least 50 sports class races with a non-turbo, spoiler-less Coquette, but that doesn't mean it's a great choice to use in races. The vast majority of the people playing this game suck balls at driving, so you can beat them with nearly anything in the class.

When you are against real racers you have to bring quality vehicles. Luck always plays a part, but when you are racing good racers who aren't demolition derby idiots then luck plays a much smaller role. You need skill to win of course, but a skilled driver in a Coquette won't be winning against other skilled drivers in Massacros and Elegies. Since the car is the easiest thing to have direct control over, coming to each race with the best vehicle you can is the best bet for winning races.

I'm not trying to directly disagree with you or argue really, skill of course plays a huge role. Skill comes with practice and experience though. The vehicle is a tool and simple to acquire, and you might as well bring your best tool to the job and then build from there.

• Like 5

Halal Cyborg

Bullet or voltic for super, I beat my friend who was in a zentorno with them so they're the best.

Blista compact or futo for sports, I beat people driving massacro, elegy and jester racecars all the time when I race people that can't drive so they're also the best.

Catchup makes yhe choice redundant btw if you're racing easy straight tracks.

Why on earth was that thread unstickied?

Edited by Halal Cyborg
  • Like 3

Who will you be racing against? Randoms or dedicated racers?

If the latter then you buy the Zentorno. Otherwise the Entity and Turismo can get the job done against randoms.

Mr. Scratch

Personal opinion:

Fun fact: armor affects a car's weight. 100% armor is +40 weight. Take it out for races.

I'd say if you want the best then Zentorno for super and racing Massacro for sports. If you're ok with being a hair below the best and want nice looking cars than Entity and regular Massacro.

emptyplayer

Supers: bullet or voltic

Sports: Fusiallade, Futo or Penumbra.

Best in there class if you're racing against people who can't drive.

Alternatively, go googles Broughy video series and find out yourself. These threads seem to be never ending.

• Like 1

The-SpecialOne7

Do you all have to troll OP, is it that hard to answer to a simple question or even not answering at all?

Alternatively, go googles Broughy video series and find out yourself. These threads seem to be never ending.

This is a sick joke, right? All the cars you listed for each class are sh*t.

• Like 5

emptyplayer

Do you all have to troll OP, is it that hard to answer to a simple question or even not answering at all?

How many threads are there needed about this question? This question doesn't need a new thread each time. People just need to simply search.

:O no, why would you say that!? They are the best evahhhhh!! ;)

• Like 4

Halal Cyborg

Personal opinion:

Fun fact: armor affects a car's weight. 100% armor is +40 weight. Take it out for races.

It doesn't affect lap times.

• Like 1

The-SpecialOne7

How many threads are there needed about this question? This question doesn't need a new thread each time. People just need to simply search.

Does it affect your life or harm you in any way? Just don't click on it and waste your ''precious'' time answering to this thread if you don't want to...

xInfamousRYANx

Personal opinion:

It doesn't affect lap times.this

armor does not affect racing or add weight.

Why Broughys thread was unstickied or at least stickied in guides and strategies i will never understand.

For peole saying car doesnt matter. No against most randoms it wont especially with catchup and slipstream. Against real hard core racers car choice matters.

• Like 2

I don´t race much,but from what I´ve heard the best supers for races are Zentorno and Entity.

Halal Cyborg

Cyborg: Have you tried it yourself?

No it would be a waste of time and money, given my racing network somebody would have said something...broughy also says it doesn't.

Halal Cyborg

Does it affect your life or harm you in any way? Just don't click on it and waste your ''precious'' time answering to this thread if you don't want to...

The constant slew of threads is ridiculous when the information is out there using search.

Anyway I'm still saying bullet without suspension mods rules.

The turismo is good but only when slammed ;)

• Like 2

Personal opinion:

I wouldn't put all my cards on this method of "real racing". If both drivers are equally skilled & one is in an infernus and the other in a Zentorno, the Zentorno is going to win (whether you like it or not) time & time again. Granted, if you only take to racing on tight tracks with tons of turns, I suppose you could outmaneuver the Zent. But the moment that you 2 get a straight away that car is going to get so far ahead it wouldn't be funny.

It's really all about personal taste. I like to switch it up so much that I don't even have a favorite. However, I am not the greatest racer (more losses than wins, lol), and maybe that has to do with me not sticking to just 1 car.

If I absolutely HAD to choose only one, it'd be the Entity. Personally, I somehow just drive that car way better than I drive the others, no doubt about it.

Edited by Fennimoe