Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (91,483 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Raavi

The Witcher III: Wild Hunt

Audi

It's a fantastic game. If you have it on pc and have a Nvidia video card I definitely recommend chcking out the Ansel feature. Makes taking pics great!

The_Witcher_3_Screenshot_2018.02.25_-_00The_Witcher_3_Super-Resolution_2018.03.0

darthYENIK

Been playing this for the second time. Still not done with the add-ons and Ive been playing pretty much non-stop for two months or so.

Presidential

I've looked all over for this issue and have found nothing.

Right now, I've got one of my PCs plugged to my TV and am have been playing games on it while in the process of setting up another desk for it. I've loved it so far, had no problems and have finally gave my Xbox One controller some use. Anyway, Witcher 3 has this problem of going back to my desktop right after my TV says "HDMI connection lost". I found out it was from fullscreen, so I turned it off. I don't like not using the fullscreen though so I'm in the middle of trying to get it to work on fullscreen with my TV. Anyone know of anyway I could fix this? I don't want windowed or windowed borderless. I want fullscreen because then my Crossfire works and I don't get microstutter.

Hell, actually, if someone could tell me how to fix the microstutter and the fullscreen problem I'd be happy.

I'm running two MSI Armor 4gb 480s and an i7 6700k.

Brand new HDMI and the problem still exists, by the way. I should also note that on the Steam machine I've got I get no problems out of either HDMI. Although, I will admit that the original HDMI doesn't work for the computer running the 480s unless it's set to 1080. Any resolution higher than 1080 will cause the TV to say "HDMI connection lost". With the new HDMI, I don't have this problem or any problem other than Witcher 3 not working in fullscreen. What gives?

Also, again, what's with the microstutter in Witcher 3 being present when I'm not in fullscreen?

Modojo

Love the ansel feature in this game! Also the npc models in here are quality.
39785833895_b9aec95c08_o.png

Matrelith

Finally started playing W3 on my new PC. It feels like a whole different experience compared to PS4 (and now that I know the lore behind the game)

Also Ansel! :lol:

The_Witcher_3_Super-_Resolution_2018.03.

Leftist Bastard

Witcher twitter account is teasing something and I bet it's about the TV show.

OnceAgainYoungFitzpatrick

People suspect it's about Geralt being featured in a different game that they teased a little bit ago.

Mr. Scratch

My money is on Monster Hunter World.

No chance this is it, but what if they announce The Witcher 3: Enhanced Edition! I'd be so happy.

Could be that rumored Soul Calibur collab.

If it's a new dlc, I'm going to literally sh*t bricks and eat a broom.

Could be that rumored Soul Calibur collab.

If it's a new dlc, I'm going to literally sh*t bricks and eat a broom.

I wish, unfortunately, it'll probably be Geralt being a new character in Soul Calibur 6 and Kaer Morhen as the new map.

Darth Yokel

I wish, unfortunately, it'll probably be Geralt being a new character in Soul Calibur 6 and Kaer Morhen as the new map.

I think you're right. I didn't know about that rumor, but now that I do it sounds about right when you read their tweet.

Yup.

Darth Yokel

That looks really awesome.

Typhus

I wish every character in that God awful series looked as authentic and grounded as Geralt. Seeing him fight against these overdesigned, laughable characters really hammers home how well The Witcher series understands the fantasy genre. It's a shame, too, as the original Soul Blade didn't have any problems in that area, every fighter looked pretty damn good and representative of their culture, but now it's just been infected with this anime design ethos which has completely killed my interest in the games.

It's not enough for Geralt to be in the game, when everyone else is dressed like a disease ridden Soho prostitute.

Dbzk1999

Uh, have ya only played the first soul edge game?

Laker23

Yup.

Not a game that interests me but damn, that Witcher music always gets me hype.

Typhus

Uh, have ya only played the first soul edge game?

I've played a lot of the others, and the character designs and increasing laziness of them completely killed my interest in the series. Not one of the subsequent games is on par with Soul Blade, not in terms of the character roster, the soundtrack, the artistic style or even the gameplay. By the time Soul Calibur V rolled around, they were too lazy to even give characters an ending cinematic.

Darth Yokel
Posted (edited)

I've played a lot of the others, and the character designs and increasing laziness of them completely killed my interest in the series. Not one of the subsequent games is on par with Soul Blade, not in terms of the character roster, the soundtrack, the artistic style or even the gameplay. By the time Soul Calibur V rolled around, they were too lazy to even give characters an ending cinematic.

Just don't tell me that you have a problem with Seong Mi-Na

Sc4-seong-mina.jpg

That's an awesome f*ckin' design. Better than any female character from Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter.

Edited by Darth Yokel

Typhus

Just don't tell me that you have a problem with Seong Mi-Na

Sc4-seong-mina.jpg

That's an awesome f*ckin' design. Better than any female character from Mortal Kombat and Street Fighter.

Yeah, but a used condom would be better than 95% of the character designs in Street Fighter.

Seriously though, I don't mind her design, it's at least somewhat functional. But do they still have her acting like a schoolgirl? I never got that. She's meant to be this Korean warrior at a time in history when the Japanese were trying to invade, and they have her act like she's twelve years old.

Darth Yokel

It's just Japanese devs being Japanese devs.

Extra Dip

Yup.

Not a game that interests me but damn, that Witcher music always gets me hype.

Japanizing beam!

Geralto of Livia, the witchero!

Leftist Bastard

I wish every character in that God awful series looked as authentic and grounded as Geralt. Seeing him fight against these overdesigned, laughable characters really hammers home how well The Witcher series understands the fantasy genre. It's a shame, too, as the original Soul Blade didn't have any problems in that area, every fighter looked pretty damn good and representative of their culture, but now it's just been infected with this anime design ethos which has completely killed my interest in the games.

It's not enough for Geralt to be in the game, when everyone else is dressed like a disease ridden Soho prostitute.

I'm not really sure what you're getting to here. I have zero stake in the Soul Calibur series and can't honestly say I care too much about it - but The Witcher is a different series with a different tone and expectations. That and The Witcher is great because it's almost a parody of the fantasy genre rather than an honest to god swords and sorcery story.

LiangHuBBB

so hype that geralt is now in SC6 :)

Craigsters
Posted (edited)

I bought the game today from steam at 60% off for game of the year version,

went to start it and had this green text with PhysX > CPU in letter box, googled how to fix it, found this Removing PhysX > CPU green text? but the instructions were vague, instruction's didn't say at the top, and I looked in both windows and it took me 15 minutes to find where to Untick Show PhysX Visual Indicator

Owe the game crashed when I got a steam card for the main character, not a good start, ugggg I turned to this game being sick of Bethesda's bugged games :blink:

Edited by Craigsters

Darth Yokel

The Witcher: Enhanced Edition is free on GoG if you subscribe to their newsletter: https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus

You also get some Gwent card packs if you play their standalone Gwent game.

Cutter De Blanc

I will probably pick this game up again since I've discovered I can pick up from where I left off three years ago (thank you cloud storage). Just kinda hoping it will go on sale so I can snatch up the complete edition for less than 50 dollars.

Cutter De Blanc

I guess I can't continue from where I left off, as for some reason, the complete edition is considered a separate game, and my save file is incompatible