2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Suggested Vehicle Buffs

oidgod

Sorry, I know you have heard all of these a million times. However, I would just like to state my take on these vehicles.

There are many vehicles out there which are very good additions to the game. Infact, I’m quite the fan of some of the cars from the Heist update. A lot of these vehicles are still balanced. But there are some that in my opinion, are not at all. But not in the overpowered way - quite the opposite. There are a lot of cars that desperately need a buff.

Rhino

First of all, I’m going to start with a vehicle that has been long overdue for a buff; the Rhino Tank. Originally this vehicle ruled the streets; none dared to fight it. However, now it is a very weak vehicle. It can be destroyed with absolute ease, something unfitting for a vehicle like the Rhino. The insurgent can withstand more explosions then the tank; but I am not calling for a nerf to the insurgent. Im calling for a buff to the tank. It is far too weak. I would up the price a bit, allow it to withstand about 6 explosives, and maybe, just maybe have the gun on the top useable (of course not even close to the power of the Insurgent or Technical gun.) This vehicle is the only car in the game that needs to be extremely buffed.

Savage

Nextup on the list, we have the Savage. This thing is based off of the Mi-24 Hind; Famously known as “a flying tank”. But its GTA counterpart is no such thing. Small arms fire can make this thing smoke very quickly. Now, this vehicle needs more armor in my opinion. The explosive resistance is balanced; especially for the cheap price of the savage, although some believe it should have flares. But overall, it needs to be more robust against bullets. Otherwise, this helicopter is extremely well armed and A-OK.

Technical

The technical is almost perfectly fine as-is. However, I feel as if it should be able to be modified and stored in your garage. I will probably be disagreed with here, as having an armed PV would be quite problematic in many scenarios. Having this would still make players have to pay for bulletproof tires or engine upgrades to the car. The people who have already purchased it would be refunded the money of the car, as well as sent an email about how to buy a new one. (This was a buff I was very sketchy about, as there were a lot of flaws with it.)

The Technical needs BP tires. No need to rebuy it.

Thats the only thing that needs changed.

What they could have done was instead of the technical, we could by Rebels, and a Roll Cage and Chassis upgrade could be applied for 500,000 to throw the MG in the bed. I dunno though.

• Like 2

Catlas Se7en

The PV Insurgent needs bulletproof windows. To counter this, you can't shoot out of them without sacrificing armor by rolling down the windows.

• Like 3

fakebasedjo

The PV Insurgent needs bulletproof windows. To counter this, you can't shoot out of them without sacrificing armor by rolling down the windows.

Sorry, I know you have heard all of these a million times. However, I would just like to state my take on these vehicles.

There are many vehicles out there which are very good additions to the game. Infact, I’m quite the fan of some of the cars from the Heist update. A lot of these vehicles are still balanced. But there are some that in my opinion, are not at all. But not in the overpowered way - quite the opposite. There are a lot of cars that desperately need a buff.

Rhino

First of all, I’m going to start with a vehicle that has been long overdue for a buff; the Rhino Tank. Originally this vehicle ruled the streets; none dared to fight it. However, now it is a very weak vehicle. It can be destroyed with absolute ease, something unfitting for a vehicle like the Rhino. The insurgent can withstand more explosions then the tank; but I am not calling for a nerf to the insurgent. Im calling for a buff to the tank. It is far too weak. I would up the price a bit, allow it to withstand about 6 explosives, and maybe, just maybe have the gun on the top useable (of course not even close to the power of the Insurgent or Technical gun.) This vehicle is the only car in the game that needs to be extremely buffed.

Ok,.. hate to be this guy but.

f*ck the DAMN RHINO.

Cause and effect says.. If you BUFF the noob tank. All noobs will use the noob tank. Then everyone else has to follow suit and use the noob tank. In which case we end up with TANKS all the time.

And this is why its perfect as it is... It takes three RPGS to blow up. Hence, it does not need a buff. Because any buff would mean tanks everywhere constantly.

I agree.. This is the only thats really needed.

The Savage needs a lot more armour but the cannon can only be used by the co-pilot the same way as the Valkyrie with the same power, basically exact the same.

The Annihilator needs the Savage's current cannons, only a little weaker.

F8i4bRU.png

What this dude said. No clue why anyone would outfit a rebel with a machine gun and say nah it doesn't need bulletproof tires.

paperbagdude

The tank.

Seriously though, ever since it was nerfed to have paper thin armor, we have gotten so many things to prevent ourselves from tank griefing.

Horning launchers, Hydras. Even a bigass tank icon on the mini-map!

Make the 1,5 million rhino tank 1,5 million dollars worth again. It's been too long with this bullsh*t.

• Like 2

JohnXina - Discord Emojispacer.pngJohnXina - Discord Emoji

The tank.

Seriously though, ever since it was nerfed to have paper thin armor, we have gotten so many things to prevent ourselves from tank griefing.

Make the 1,5 million rhino tank 1,5 million dollars worth again. It's been too long with this bullsh*t.

The tank is already a BEAST.

People keep calling it paper... Show me paper that can take 1 hit of a RPG let alone 3.

So many confused GTA players want the tank buffed..

If the tank gets BUFFED everyone would use tanks. And that would be boring..

Coquette should be better overall, and the Kuruma needs better acceleration, grip and braking.

A Maned Wolf

Savage needs better climb, turn, and roll rates, plus an increase in the AOA department.

S_Y_N_1_S_T_3_R

Lectro needs a performance buff to make it worth the $750K it costs. You can't even use the boost in races. The wheeling & stoppies are terrible for some reason with this bike. I think the base acceleration needs to be higher or the top speed increased a bit, but not a higher top speed than the Hakuchou.

Insurgent needs 4 wheel drive, hell the sand king has it, so a big heavy armored vehicle should have it too.

Edited by S_Y_N_1_S_T_3_R

Savage should take less damage from bullets and should be able to survive 1 rocket shot. With 2nd rocket disabling it and 3rd blowing it up.

• Like 2

Tbh, thats what I wanted to say, but I thought that just flat out giving it would be OP. Eh, I guess thats a better solution.

Rhino

Ok,.. hate to be this guy but.

f*ck the DAMN RHINO.

Cause and effect says.. If you BUFF the noob tank. All noobs will use the noob tank. Then everyone else has to follow suit and use the noob tank. In which case we end up with TANKS all the time.

And this is why its perfect as it is... It takes three RPGS to blow up. Hence, it does not need a buff. Because any buff would mean tanks everywhere constantly.

I agree.. This is the only thats really needed.

The Rhino was OP in the time in which it was actually a major unbeatable threat. Now with Savages, Valkyries, and the Hydra, its no longer gonna be invincible.

Edited by oidgod

CarimboHanky

the kuruma need a buff...

its an armored car, i shouldnt be able to do this with a shutgun!

0_0.jpg

The tank.

People keep calling it paper... Show me paper that can take 1 hit of a RPG let alone 3.

The tank is no longer a major threat. There are icons on the map indicating it, and so many goddamned vehicles that can absolutely shred it. Its a tank. Its supposed to be powerful.

It appears to me as if you've had some bad experience with tank users. Im pretty sure with vehicles like the hydra and savage around, tanks are no longer the threat.

Edited by oidgod

SkylineGTRFreak

The tank.

It's not justifiable that a 1.5m tank can get taken out by 3k worth of rockets. Maybe three rockets at the back, okay. But a tank should be able to withstand 5-6 RPGs fired at the front of it. Face it, the tanks armor is underpowered.

And I hate it that vehicles explode almost instantly when you touch them with the Rhino...

• Like 2

The tank.

It's not justifiable that a 1.5m tank can get taken out by 3k worth of rockets. Maybe three rockets at the back, okay. But a tank should be able to withstand 5-6 RPGs fired at the front of it. Face it, the tanks armor is underpowered.

And I hate it that vehicles explode almost instantly when you touch them with the Rhino...

Yes. This exactly. I think that having the rhino NOT instantly explode everything would buff it drastically.

Edited by oidgod

Liberator and Marshall need more crushing power. They're monster trucks for f*cks sake, I want to flatten NPC cars like I can with the Dump or Rhino.

I always though the Rhino buff was dumb as f*ck anyways. I doubt they will change it back now though. Even if it was still tough, it would be at the bottom of the food chain for tactical vehicles. Too slow. Too cumbersome. Fire rate is too slow.

It is still great against npc's, but for pvp its nearly useless.

Edited by Mach1bud

I always though the Rhino buff was dumb as f*ck anyways. I doubt they will change it back now though. Even if it was still tough, it would be at the bottom of the food chain for tactical vehicles. Too slow. Too cumbersome. Fire rate is too slow.

I'd say the savage is almost in the same boots as great against NPC but nearly useless in PVP. Its demise is the lack of defense against the guided launcher.

BRAAAP_STUTUTU

buff the damn speed limit up to 250mph

agreed,i cant stand that the fastest car in the game has a lower top speed than my dad´s diesel station wagon -__-

BRAAAP_STUTUTU

edit:damn double post

Edited by RobinVerhulstZ

I'd say the savage is almost in the same boots as great against NPC but nearly useless in PVP. Its demise is the lack of defense against the guided launcher.

Same could be said for all helicopters/stationary targets. I think that tactical vehicles should only be used to destroy other tactical vehicles.

Schwartzer needs to be faster

That's what I was going to say, and the Sentinel XS too. The Adder could do with a buff in the form of a spoiler to help make it competitive in serious super races.

buff the damn speed limit up to 250mph

It won't happen. We would cover more miles in the matter of no time. It would make travel time "unrealistic". Also there was a video about the problems that would happen with increased speeds. I would link the video but all honestly I forgot what it's called. Maybe someone can post the link.

Edited by Chloroform