2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

question on transfer

Vaulttec

Go to solution Solved by Ai®a©ob®a,

I got a question my wife is wanting to transfer her account from 360 to the ps4 can she? seeing as I have transferred mine and before you ask its different GT And PSN id any answer would be great.

if in wrong area please move posted here since in involves gtao

Edited by CjLosSantos

Yes it is possible to go from 360 to PS4 or PS3 to Xbox One. Nothing to worry about, especially thanks to the fact that you two use different accounts.

948185.png

Yes it is possible to go from 360 to PS4 or PS3 to Xbox One. Nothing to worry about, especially thanks to the fact that you two use different accounts.

ok man that's what I told her but I wanted to be sure now one other question. if she hates the player she made and deletes them can she still keep all the returning player bonus?

ok man that's what I told her but I wanted to be sure now one other question. if she hates the player she made and deletes them can she still keep all the returning player bonus?

Never tested it sadly, so I'm not gonna guess on that one.. though as soon as she transfers; she'll be given the opportunity to change her character whether it's gender or appearance.

If she still does want to create a new character then I'm hoping someone else can answer that question for you.

948185.png

Never tested it sadly, so I'm not gonna guess on that one.. though as soon as she transfers; she'll be given the opportunity to change her character whether it's gender or appearance.

If she still does want to create a new character then I'm hoping someone else can answer that question for you.

thanks man will tell you soon

• Solution
Ai®a©ob®a

Yes she'll still get to use all of the vehicles and weapons as long as she uses the same Social Club account

Yes she'll still get to use all of the vehicles and weapons as long as she uses the same Social Club accountcorrect. it does not matter as long as it's the same SC
  • Like 1