2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

1 million dollars to spend

Latemodelchild

Latemodelchild

Finally become a gta millionaire. Trouble is I can't decide what to spend my money on. I'm level 47, been playing about 6 month. Got a mid range apartment with 10 car garage, Del Pierro. A few cars that I've found and modded up and an Akuma that I bought. Sentinel, Sultan, Gold Dubsta in case, Sandking in yellow, Elegy, beach buggy with no panels, Phoenix and a gang car, low rider with a wheel on the back, cant remember name.

Are the expensive supercars so much better than my stuff so as to be worth the money? I don't race much, mainly use vehicles for missions and stuff. Usually use the Sentinel or Sultan RS.

Basically, if you had a million to spend what would you spend it On? I've got a few outfits, all weapons I've unlocked so far and that's about it.

Or should I hoard it like scrooge mcduck?

Get the armored karuma.

This is a good suggestion based off of the brief description you've given us.

• Like 1

Latemodelchild

I'm thinking of getting the normal Karuma, not sure I'll need the armoured one cos I'm a relaxed player who doesn't go looking for trouble in free roam. Maybe I should start and become one of those people.

nosmoking000

Get the armored karuma.

This. This thing will pay for itself. Makes missions easy, heists easy and saves you money by using less body armor.

Super cars are good and all (I have like 8 of them. I know, I know, come at me son) but once you start driving around you will be like, "damn this was a dumb purchase." Especially, when you only have a million dollars. Unless you like to race, I would get one...

Or you could save it. There's a lot more weapon unlocks in your not so distant future. Plus, it feels good to have money in your account. You don't feel like you are trying to grind to get money back when you need some (at least for me at least).

• Like 2

Legate Meridius

Don't get a super car just to have a super car. If you don't race much, you should probably only spend the money getting a super car if you really like the way it looks/drives.

• Like 1

Treat $1 Million as $0.00 and save til 2 Million!

• Like 1

RIP Rockstar Games

1998 - 2021

Wow only 1 mill,I'm level 44/25 on one of my psn and have 8 mill.I vote for(armored) kuruma as well good for missions make more moneyz

Edited by deadx23
  • Like 1

Buy a second 10 car garage. More cars to love. Maybe buy one of the cheaper cars on Legendary Motorsports. Most of the low cost ones are really very nice sports cars. The Comet, Suranno, Bullet, and Vacca are all a lot of fun. You could get one and fully mod it, and have a good chunk left over.

To make missions a lot easier, buy a helicopter from Pegasus. If you take this route I'd save up for the Buzzard.

• Like 1

malcolmfunktion

Seen as you don't race much...I would suggest getting the Vacca...its the nicest looking supercar IMO but not great for racing. And it's such a bargain for the price. :)

• Like 2

Sussus Amongus

Don't spend it all just cause you can. You'll regret it afterwards. Save up. You'll never know when you'll need it.

• Like 4

Being a mission player you should definitely buy an Armored Kuruma. This helps tremendously with missions because NPCs have such high auto aim. Very rarely will you even take damage sitting in one of these things, and death is even more scarce unless it blows up.

• Like 2

Latemodelchild

Some good replies so far, I like this community. Armoured Karuma is obviously a favourite.

Sussus Amongus

Wow only 1 mill,I'm level 44/25 on one of my psn and have 8 mill.I vote for kuruma as well good for missions make more moneyz

We don't like the showoff kind here... "omg look dat guy is so much cooler than him. the other guy is a complete dweeb"

e5FX1SW.gif

Edited by Cake* Games

Wow only 1 mill,I'm level 44/25 on one of my psn and have 8 mill.I vote for kuruma as well good for missions make more moneyz

We don't like the showoff kind here... "omg look dat guy is so much cooler than him. the other guy is a complete dweeb"

e5FX1SW.gif

lol "show off"

I assume you only have a million because you already bought the Buzzard when you hit level 43.

If not stop wasting money on apartments and Supers and save for the Buzzard

Once you get the chopper you'll make millions very easily

e5FX1SW.gif

You stole my GIF!

CarimboHanky

mmm having 1 million doesnt make you a millionaire...

anyway get the armored kuruma, being a low level, this car would help you a lot during missions.

Save your money, start spending once you have broken the 5 million mark. Leave yourself a million in the bank just to cover for ammo and insurance costs. With heists around, that 5 million should be easy for you to make.

Armored kuruma is a must, especially for missions. You can also look into a zentorno if you want something fast and somewhat bulletproof, if you know the a**hole technique(reversing).

e5FX1SW.gif

You stole my GIF!He wanted to show it off

Your first million and you already wanna spend it all? Lol

Edited by iamcornholio

Latemodelchild

Not got the buzzard yet, not a big fan of flying cos I'm pretty poor at it. I'm a bit new to all this gta lark and I'm an old timer so taking time to get up to speed.

Off to buy an armoured Karuma, feel free to keep the suggestions coming, may help others and spark debate.

Cheers.

Buy a Technical. Better than that Armoured Kuruma or insurgent.

• Like 2

Halal Cyborg

Buy a Technical. Better than that Armoured Kuruma or insurgent.

Seriously take this advice...you won't regret it.

Finally become a gta millionaire. Trouble is I can't decide what to spend my money on. I'm level 47, been playing about 6 month. Got a mid range apartment with 10 car garage, Del Pierro. A few cars that I've found and modded up and an Akuma that I bought. Sentinel, Sultan, Gold Dubsta in case, Sandking in yellow, Elegy, beach buggy with no panels, Phoenix and a gang car, low rider with a wheel on the back, cant remember name.

Are the expensive supercars so much better than my stuff so as to be worth the money? I don't race much, mainly use vehicles for missions and stuff. Usually use the Sentinel or Sultan RS.

Basically, if you had a million to spend what would you spend it On? I've got a few outfits, all weapons I've unlocked so far and that's about it.

Or should I hoard it like scrooge mcduck?

The Sultan is perfect for missions and heists. Super cars are a waste of money. Save money for a Buzzard.

The Technical doesn't have bulletproof tires. Waste of money.

Edited by *Lola

Latemodelchild

I bought the Karuma. Took a nice chunk of my money but I'll earn it back eventually. Looks nice in my white and blue colours. Great fun to drive so far.