Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,036 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Samutz

GTA V - Save N Play

Question

Samutz

The Save Sharing topic was turning in to Save N Play, which was not my intention. I had it locked so that we could do Save N Play properly.

What is Save N Play?
Save N Play is a service that started on GTAForums in 2004 with GTA III and Vice City in which volunteers (helpers) would help users (requesters) pass missions that they were having trouble with, such as missions being buggy or too difficult. Over time this expanded to San Andreas, IV, and now V.

REQUIRED: You must upload a save for the helpers. This topic is not for requesting N% saves.
If you are looking for a save with N%, check here: http://gtasnp.com/browse/index/gtav_pc/1/save_progress/desc

The only posts that should be here are:

• Requesters posting their save that they need help with. (REQUIRES posting a save, so that a helper can load it and complete the request)
  • Helpers posting to help the requesters.
  • Follow up questions or comments regarding SnP requests.

If you're going to request saves without posting a save for a helper to use, start a new topic in the Help & Support section.

It's unreasonable to ask helpers to spend hours, or days even, creating a new save with specific criteria.

Procedure
Requesters

• Prepare your save. (These aren't strictly required, but they will help the helpers help you.)
    • Have full health. Full armor would be nice too if you can.
    • Have a reasonable amount of ammo/weapons for a helper to finish the mission.
    • Save as close to the mission starting point as possible using the character you want to start the mission. You can use quick save from your phone to do this.
  • Upload your save file to GTASnP.com.
    REQUIRED: You must upload a save for the helpers. This topic is not for requesting N% saves.
    Save files are located in the folder C:\Users\<Your username>\Documents\Rockstar Games\GTA V\Profiles\<8-character string>\ and begin with SGTA5.
    Slot numbers in the game are determined by the save date, not the file name. Slot 1 will always be the latest save, but could be named SGTA50002 for example.
    If you aren't sure which file you should use, SGTA50015 should always be your autosave file. You can also sort your files by Date modified to find the latest save.
  • Reply to this topic with this information:
    • URL provided by GTASnP.com.
    • Name of the mission(s) you need passed and which character should start it.
    • Use

tags if story details are included.

• Special requirements (keep it reasonable), such as "Don't user the car in the garage because I'm saving it for races."
    • If requesting a heist mission (or other decision-based mission), you may need to specify which choices you want, such as heist method and crew members. Otherwise it will be up to the helper to decide.

Helpers

• Download the requester save file.
    • Quote and reply to the requester's post to claim it (eg. "I'll take this one")
      This is so that we don't have multiple helpers doing the same request.
    • Complete the mission:
      • Do not do any side missions or collect collectibles unless requested.
      • Do not change any customizations, such as clothes, haircuts, car mods, gun mods, etc, unless the mission requires it.
      • Try not to die and/or use retries. If you fail a mission, reload the save and start again.
      • Follow the requester's special requirements (if they are reasonable).
      • As soon as the mission is complete, quick save with your phone.
      • Do not answer phone calls or read new emails/texts after the mission is done. We want to save these for the requester.
    • Upload the save file to GTASnP.com.
      (Autosave or quicksave when mission finishes.)
    • Edit your claim post and include this information:
      • URL provided by GTASnP.com (You can also use the Helper BBcode found on the download page)
      • Any notes that the requester should know, such as "Earned $100k for completing the mission"
      • Use

tags if story details are included.

• If you decide you cannot complete the request after claiming it, edit your post and say so, so that someone else can try to complete the request.

Here's hoping that everyone gets the help they need. :):^:

Complete Saves
      Prologue completed (0.8%) by Samutz
      Story missions completed (61.1%) by tigertoddy2008
      100% Save by Raxdiam

Possible Fixes for Common Problems
      Pirated versions of the game are known to have issues. If you have a pirated version, we cannot help you.

• FIB Blitz Play Crash
        Try the fix described in this video:
        (thanks Spuds725 for finding this)
      • Missions Not Appearing on Map
        Try switching characters a couple of times or switching to a character, running around for a few minutes, then switching back to the character you are trying to find a mission for.
        If that doesn't work, do another mission or side-activity (such as races, sports, flight school). Completing one of these and getting the mission passed result screen will often make the game re-check what missions are available.
      • Stranger & Freaks marker is on the map, but the NPC is missing
        Get in a car and drive away from the area, then find or call a cab and ride it back using "skip the trip." This will force NPCs to reload in the area. (thanks Spuds725)
      • Save file was lost or corrupt
        Check your profile/save folder for SGTA5*.bak files. These files are backups. Remove the .bak so that the game can load them again.
      • Game crashes when switching characters
        If you turned off the Landing Page in the Advanced Startup settings, turn it back on and restart the game.

Save N Play for Other GTAs
      GTA III - GTA Vice City - GTA San Andreas - GTA IV

Edited by Samutz

oscareczek

Edit: Done Monkey Business, now doing golf would be easier. Retail, if it matters.

http://gtasnp.com/f6AUbx

Edited by oscareczek

Ai®a©ob®a

Edit: Done Monkey Business, now doing golf would be easier. Retail, if it matters.

http://gtasnp.com/f6AUbx

Do you still need something done?

oscareczek

Only golf.

Ai®a©ob®a

Only golf.

What exactly do you need done?

oscareczek

"Play a 9-hole game of golf and finish either on or below par."

Ai®a©ob®a

"Play a 9-hole game of golf and finish either on or below par."

Ah okay, I suck at golf on GTA so i won't be able to do it for you sorry

A.C.M.

this was eventually easy so i could manage it 2 times for 100%, i'm on xbox 360 but if you are on pc just use controller, it makes it easier!
First things first: don't try to switch equipment and use whats given automatically then change aim only a little if you see wind is maybe pushing it off otherwise from auto-set area and always try to flick the switch for hitting if the meter goes middle of yellow area of the bar, if you follow that simple advise it will win without a trouble almost like magic!

Edited by ACM-Jan

oscareczek

Well, thanks for advice, now I have to buy batteries for my X360 controller :p

Edit: Yes, finally done it… But how it was marked as complete earlier as I'd remember that? .-.

Edited by oscareczek

A.C.M.

But how it was marked as complete earlier as I'd remember that? .-.

maybe a glitch, don't actually understand what you mean

agaidan69

need help. I finished almost all Beverly missions. The paparazzo the partnership mission doesn't show completed in Strangers & Freaks mission tab AFTER I finished Meltdown & Highness with 100%

All my other missions are also 100%(took me awhile to get that with all). The game is not modded with no hacks to help me either. I also have few million for each character. Found a way to manipulate the stock market. I can upload my save or send it to someones email

Edited by agaidan69

Ai®a©ob®a

need help. I finished almost all Beverly missions. The paparazzo the partnership mission doesn't show completed in Strangers & Freaks mission tab AFTER I finished Meltdown & Highness with 100%

All my other missions are also 100%(took me awhile to get that with all). The game is not modded with no hacks to help me either. I also have few million for each character. Found a way to manipulate the stock market. I can upload my save or send it to someones email

If you want help you need to upload your save file so we can use it, Upload it to the SnP site which you can find on the front page and the url link here and i will have a look.

To be clear, you need me to do the Strangers & Freak side missions?

Edited by Ai®a©ob®a

realcool87

Hi,

I need help with the Stunt Plane Time Trials (all of them), a bronze will do, and also complete the rest of the flight school (stuck at helicopter), also bronze will do. Thank you so much.

here's the save file: http://gtasnp.com/SrGaB6

Edited by realcool87

Eliz

Hi,

I need help with the Stunt Plane Time Trials (all of them), a bronze will do, and also complete the rest of the flight school (stuck at helicopter), also bronze will do. Thank you so much.

Sorry for the delay in response. Took me a while to get it done efficiently.

Anyway, attained gold medal in every stunt plane time trail challenges. Link to the save file: http://gtasnp.com/u31rYG

mG5xws5.png

Couldn't do the flight school tests because you haven't unlocked it yet (at least not on the save file you provided). Once you've unlocked it, you can post here if you'd like, I'll be happy to assist you.

Edited by Eliz

realcool87

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in response. Took me a while to get it done efficiently.

Anyway, attained gold medal in every stunt plane time trail challenges. Link to the save file: http://gtasnp.com/u31rYG

mG5xws5.png

Couldn't do the flight school tests because you haven't unlocked it yet (at least not on the save file you provided). Once you've unlocked it, you can post here if you'd like, I'll be happy to assist you.

Oh no!! Just realised there is something wrong with the save file i've given you, it's the wrong file!!! Wasted your effort, really sorry.

I'll repost the link again, will your help again for the stunt plane and flight school (bronze is really fine for all)

http://gtasnp.com/MzXFGG

Edited by realcool87

Eliz

Oh, you gotta be kidding me. Forget it, it's alright. I can understand that people can make mistakes unknowingly so need to apologize.

bronze is really fine for all

Fine by your standard, not mine. I tried my very best to attain gold medal in every stunt plane time trial and flight school challenges but I failed at the last one. It's too hard for me. Can't be arsed to do the same activity over and over to get a lousy medal.

2tbbNd3.pngfj36COS.png

And here's the link to the save file; http://gtasnp.com/bDCEKd

Carter254

I'm unable to upload save file from my phone

Ai®a©ob®a

I'm unable to upload save file from my phone

Of course you can't this is only for GTA V since there is no GTA V mobile game

Carter254

I have the save file on my phone. My laptop's wireless chipset is damaged, so I can't use Wi-Fi on it.

I have the save file on my phone. My laptop's wireless chipset is damaged, so I can't use Wi-Fi on it.

A.C.M.

you can connect phone via usb and start usb tethering to get laptop back online, this should be under "more/. . ." selection of connectivity part of settings on phone. but first go into media transfer mode to get file back to computer!

Edited by ACM-Jan

FinrodFaithful

I know I need my GTA 5 profile, called BLUS31156PROFILE, and then there's 16 game save files called BLUS31156SGTA50000, BLUS31156SGTA50001, etc. but I don't know if I need that weird file called BLUS31156MISREP0000

That file is suspicious because it's called MISREP, which suggests to me it may contain some kind of errors.

The file contains 4 items with a total of 363 KB of data.

The first one is called ICONO.PNG, the second is PARAM.PFD, the third is PARAM.SFO and the fourth is called RAGE.SAV

Should I restore that whole file along with all my other 16 GTA V game saves, or leave it out?

FinrodFaithful

I just found out those MISREP files are mission replay files, but that just confuses the situation more for me, because they shouldn't be there. I haven't played GTA 5 in a year (summer of 2016) and the last game save files I had recorded before abandonning GTA V for GTA IV contained no mission replay files. I had completely stopped playing GTA V circa August 2016, and gave the CD to a friend. But somehow the mission replay files crept into my game saves when I was backing up both GTA IV and GTA V, when I started playing GTA IV. Thus, it would only make sense if they were GTA IV mission replay files, but they're not; they're GTA 5 mission replay files. So, I still don't know if I should restore those mission replay files, now that I have GTA V again and need to reinstall it.

FinrodFaithful

Damn, I found an even worse problem with my GTA V game saves. All the game saves have the same date on them, so there's no way of finding out which game save is the latest. Or is there a way?