2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Feel boring in GTA Online... nothing like SAMP?

Jewish

Okay, first of all sorry for my english.

As a devoted fan of GTA series i expected release of the GTA 5 for two years, even bought new PC for $1200.

I dont know how to clearly express my thoughts, but i tired of an infinite number of similar races and DM, and thats for to make some money because in GTA Online everything cost money... i feel no freedom, to die cost money, to repair my car also cost money, to fly on my own plane i bought also cost money... everything in GTA Online cost money.... i even should buy everytime new parashute because it is disposable.

I remember the days in SAMP where you can do everything without worry about money, complete freedom, even loved multiplayer in GTA 4, where you can crash the cars, do whatever you want, jump from skyscrapers with parashute, fly without limitation on any plane or heli, but in GTA Online the streets are empty, there's just no fun, such a huge map and has no life...

Just imagine what if GTA 5 has something like SAMP or MTA, or even GTA 4 multiplayer? Can you imagine 1000 people have fun at the same time on GTA 5 map? Can u imagine hundreds cars go all over the map, scores of planes and helis in the sky above our heads, the streets are burning of crashes and fights.... but today in GTA Online i meet one person per minute... the streets are dead, there's no life, because everybody are on DM or races and making money to buy a house or another expensive car for putting into garage and admire in inside the garage and to make some screen to show his friends "look how many cars i have", but has no sence of having it and still has no fun.

In GTA Online all just about money, welcome to the best economic sim of the 21st century, where is no freedom and you should by everything!

P.S.

Is there currently something in developing right now that will allow us to get complete freedom as it was in SAMP/MTA/GTA4?

fw321.jpg

WWEMichaelB

Wait; you payed $1200 for a PC? You could have just built a nicer one for half that.

• Like 2

The struggle is real.

Also OP, thats why people glitch/cheat to get more money.... gta is a sandbox, not a toll road.

Solid Scorpion

SAMP was a community mod wasn't it, an awsome one at that.

You can see R* took some inspiration from some of the SAMP RP server features.

Give it time, people will find a way to bypass the R* servers and host their own.

Ugh... You can play this like GTA 4 multiplayer if you want.

Just don`t buy anything.... Live off the land.

• Like 3

$1200can on a PC, bored of game he built it for, PC Master Race FTW!!!!

LMAO. Priceless.

But whats a parashute?

So how many languages do you speak?

English, Spanish, Portuguese.

• Like 2

SAMP was great, made by fans for fans. Buying businesses, gambling, fighting for gang territories, roleplaying as cops, ugh, good times!

Spirit Animal

lol, everyone playing deathmatch/race

none plays deathmatch races, everyone freeroam kills.

unless pc is different, GTA online is exactly as you described GTA4 online but better and with money.

Damn, bro.

If I buy a $1200 PC, I'd be better damn sure I could make extra money with that thing.

And yes, it's all about money now. So I'd suggest you here, who just spent bunch of money on a bug-ridden game, to just stay tuned to Guides and Strategies section and watch out for money making glitch.

You don't need to pay to get your car fixed. Just get away from it and request it again.

Don't forget to get some of the NPC modded cars which can sell for between $15-25k

Soran Is On

Level 10 probs yo...

Put the god damn work in homie, not only are mission fun but they pay really well now.

If this was Nov. 2013 you might have legs to stand on, but after a year and a half of updates and heists now available... you can stfu with your rose colored glasses.

But whats a parashute?

2 1/2. Spanish and Portuguese are pretty much the same thing.

TeammateHelper

Sounds like "still more languages than one".

Anyway, I didn't like GTA4 that much, nor SAMP. I wanted co-op stuff, you know? That's how I played GTA4. Mostly missions.

But whats a parashute?

I'm Spanish and I don't understand Portuguese, just some words here and there.

I played SAMP for awhile a few years ago. I was confused. There are so many different modes and I don't remember seeing much rules or anything on exactly what is supposed to be happening.

I joined a cops vs robbers type mode(don't remember the name) and a cop walked through all of my bullets and arrested me, so I spend the next 10 full minutes in a cell. Never played again.

But whats a parashute?

GTFO

Spanish is more similar to Italian if anything. Latin based dialects tend to do that sport.

I'm Portuguese/Italian and my wife's Spanish so heard enough to distinguish between them.

Shadowfennekin

SA: MP sucked. IV was boring. This is the best MP game I've ever played. The grind is bad yes, but once you have what you want the cash just pours in.

I just join Heists for fun now and I'm set for a long time.

Trashdog2000

LMAO, 1,200$ for a pc? You could have bought a good pc for half the money and have enough money for a console.

SA: MP sucked. IV was boring. This is the best MP game I've ever played. The grind is bad yes, but once you have what you want the cash just pours in.

You re a V fanboy

yuck

• Like 6

Misanthrope Z

You re a V fanboy

yuck

but he's right about the other multiplayers

SA: MP seemed less than memorable imo

and there was nothing to do in GTA4 online (it was either 24/7 deathmatch at the airport, or script kiddies showing off their e-penises) so it was boring.

i wouldn't say GTA5 online is the best multiplayer game i've ever had, but it's definitely the funnest online GTA gave i've played.

OP I see what you mean about everything costing money, but let's be honest. It's not complicated to make a million dollars. You can do it in 5 days with minimal gameplay and not doing the same things over and over.

Or you can buy a cash card. Look on the bright side. All of us who do not choose to buy cash cards aren't charged a monthly fee to play like WOW, Eve, etc...

View doing missions and races to buy items in the game as paying your dues. The more dues you pay the better your chances are. You'll get some cool stuff for free too. They could charge us actual money for new cars. It is pretty cool that they don't.

$1200? you could have used 1/4 of that for a really good hooker and lost your virginity by now..cmon op THINK.

• Like 2

sByrjki.png

Reported to JIDF for impersonation and slander via a badly-written critique of GTA Online.

but i tired of an infinite number of similar races and DM

Create some of your own to break the repetition.

to die cost money, to repair my car also cost money, to fly on my own plane i bought also cost money... everything in GTA Online cost money.... i even should buy everytime new parashute because it is disposable.

Why should you be able to repair your car for free? That wouldn't make sense. I do think that we should be able to hold more than one parachute parashute, though.

to fly on my own plane i bought also cost money

Flying your plane doesn't cost money, unless you're referring to the $200 you must pay Pegasus to have it delivered.

but today in GTA Online i meet one person per minute... the streets are dead, there's no life, because everybody are on DM or races and making money to buy a house or another expensive car for putting into garage and admire in inside the garage and to make some screen to show his friends "look how many cars i have", but has no sence of having it and still has no fun.

One person per minute? That seems unlikely. While Online can get dull at times, it seems like there are always people in the streets causing chaos. Also, no one I know plays DMs or races for cash.

• Like 3