2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Helmet + mask + heist outfit?

JoeBoneless

JoeBoneless

Having some trouble- I got the heavy combat mask and helmet at once, but I want to wear it with 'the heavy' heist combat gear. However everytime I go to do it I can't get to the combat mask without going past a mask that takes off my vest. Then if I go put a vest on again, I'm not wearing an undershirt

I want The Heavy, black combat mask, and bulletproof helmet. Any help?

There is a glitch where changing your mask removes your heavy tactical armor....if done during a heist it removes it aesthetically and it's usefulness. Set your mask first then put on the armor shirt combo, save it, you can add the helmet later.

Edited by TreFacTor

I want The Heavy, black combat mask, and bulletproof helmet.

Like this?

3XHg6BPpsE2DC6N4VbqZSw_0_0.jpg

• Like 2

Like this?

no he means the lts mask with helmet. But it's the same concept.

Jelly_Shades

Like this?

Counter-StrikeSource.jpg

Like this?

Oh ok :p

WBNBkjhbxUGBvzjc4HEGWg_0_0.jpg

Joe.

Go set up the Outfit you want first at the clothing store then go perform the Mask/Helmet glitch at the ATV next to the pier. When you switch sessions to force the save then it'll be complete and you just go to the clothing store to save it as an outfit. I had the same issues doing the mask/helmet glitch first and then trying to get the clothes I wanted.

Mainthreadrule.gif

Joe.

Go set up the Outfit you want first at the clothing store then go perform the Mask/Helmet glitch at the ATV next to the pier. When you switch sessions to force the save then it'll be complete and you just go to the clothing store to save it as an outfit. I had the same issues doing the mask/helmet glitch first and then trying to get the clothes I wanted.

changing the mask removes the tact vest.....i just mentioned that....op mentioned it...ugh....he has to put the mask on first.

Edited by TreFacTor

No it doesn't, I just went and did it myself to test

You set up the clothing you want to wear for the outfit, then go to the beach and perform the glitch on the ATV. Switch sessions for the save then go to the store and save it as an outfit. I can take pics as proof if you'd like.

Mainthreadrule.gif

No it doesn't, I just went and did it myself to test

You set up the clothing you want to wear for the outfit, then go to the beach and perform the glitch on the ATV. Switch sessions for the save then go to the store and save it as an outfit. I can take pics as proof if you'd like.

be careful with your words...there are two heavy tactical vests (one black and one grey) and one stealth vest. this bug doesnt effect the stealth vest but effects both the grey and black heavy tactical vests. ive had it happen during the hydra heist. my saved outfit was the grey heavy tact, as soon as i equipped a mask i was bare on top.

Edited by TreFacTor

rawkus0815a

You can combine all masks, helmets / hats and glasses as u like. Use saved outfits in combination with the Soda machine glitch.

HIdAoj_ZSUavbb7Lzr_PUQ_0_0.jpg

sq11XQr4TEanWUWlHYRCxw_0_0.jpg

Et4dNWvfkEOyB2bz_0ArLA_0_0.jpg

P9gKC3XawE-PKtDBSGV6Eg_0_0.jpg

N615H3JOYEiaYXFSXktcKA_0_0.jpg

oDGphhGGm0uci14xUqsHdA_0_0.jpg

UJ-IsNFVI02wD17fLeQmHg_0_0.jpg

qNTqdBnz1kWoFUxBbPGE_w_0_0.jpg

c61qnTI0Ekaj829JzVsI0A_0_0.jpg

0xMh4mSABkC9MzmJi-iwGg_0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

The stealth vest is the one with Zippers on it.

I know that's not the right mask as it's the Team Mask, but same difference they all work the same for me.

Mainthreadrule.gif

You can combine all masks, helmets / hats and glasses as u like. Use saved outfits in combination with the Soda machine glitch.

none of those are relevant to this topic....opportunistic much?

@ Fozzie_420

ok you have it right, can you post the atv method for op...ive used it in the past but cant remember. i know the more masks you have the harder it is to do so i found a different way.

Edited by TreFacTor

CarcerCityMadMan

@ Fozzie_420

ok you have it right, can you post the atv method for op...ive used it in the past but cant remember. i know the more masks you have the harder it is to do so i found a different way.

ATV method is old hat now,the method i posted is way better.You can use ANY MASK,were as the ATV is limited due to time of cycling through mask

rawkus0815a

No, because i tried a lot of combinations with the heist stuff (vests & jackets etc).

Worked aswell, but the final result was not matching my taste.

You can even wear the Bullet proof helmet under the hood of a jacket with a ski mask.

Like i mentioned you can combine mask helmet glasses with all Kind of clothes!

The trick is to save the whole outfit WITHOUT the mask first. Then Put on the mask go to a Soda machine, get a drink and during the Animation open the inventory and quickly equip the outfit that was saved before. (you have about 2 sec. for it). After the drinking Animation the mask will appear on your outfit. Now simply save it again.

Works like charme and is still not patched.

If you are too slow, save the outfit on slot 1 ;)

Edited by rawkus0815a

@ Fozzie_420

ATV method is old hat now,the method i posted is way better.You can use ANY MASK,were as the ATV is limited due to time of cycling through mask

it doesnt remove the tact vest?

CarcerCityMadMan

@ Fozzie_420

It should not disappear,post a pick of the mask you want to use,so i can tell you with 100% certainty

Soran Is On

1. Save the outfit you want minus the mask.

2. Go to soda machine

3. Put on mask you want over saved outfit.

4. Take a drink. As soon as your character pops the tab you can pull up the interaction menu and put on the outfit you just saved.

5. Youre already done. When he's done drinking the mask will come back on over top the saved outfit you just put on. Run back and save the outfit.

You're welcome.

Edited by stonedpimpso

rawkus0815a

No it does not, as the mask will be glitched onto an existing outfit.

You are not changing the mask on the outfit, so the vest will stay.

Works the similar way like the Soda machine glitch.

@ Fozzie_420

It should not disappear,post a pick of the mask you want to use,so i can tell you with 100% certainty

ive got my outfits the way i want them. i just had to find a workaround for the vest being removed. its good to have all these methods in one post, im bookmarking this. thanks guys.

THANKS EVERYONE.

Edited by TreFacTor

I've memorized it, but I'll try and write it out the best I can.

Before starting glitch, choose the clothing you wish to wear with the Mask/Helmet combo.

Go to the ATV next to the Pier, get to Helmets in the Interaction Menu and choose which helmet you'd like to assign to being worn on a Motorcycle/ATV(SQUARE on PS3/4)

Make sure you switch back to None while on foot.

Stand next to the ATV and open the Interaction Menu to Masks.

Get on the ATV and there will be a 1second delay before your character does the motion to put the helmet on, while in that motion click Left or Right on the D-pad until you get the desired mask with your helmet.

Stay on the ATV while closing the Interaction Menu and Find A New Session and it will force the helmet/mask combo to save.

Go to Clothing Store or Closet and Save to Outfits.

Done.

And, Yes. The more masks you have the harder it is to get the one you want for the combo.

Edited by Fozzie_420
Mainthreadrule.gif

Soran Is On

Is everyone here just trying to prove that there are like 3 or 4 mask helmet glitches or what?

Why the hell would you try a method that makes you shuffle through 30 mask or helmet options first. Just use the damn soda machine and a save slot.

Having a backup glitch for when they patch the easy ones might be useful tho.

Edited by stonedpimpso

Is everyone here just trying to prove that there are like 3 or 4 mask helmet glitches or what?

Why the hell would you try a method that makes you shuffle through 30 mask or helmet options first. Just use the damn soda machine and a save slot.

with so many ways to do it you can see why there is confusion....more options are never a bad thing.

;)

Edited by TreFacTor

CarcerCityMadMan

Idk i find my method useful since it works on all consoles,were as the soda machine is only a ps4/xb1 thing

• Like 3

JoeBoneless

Thanks I'll try these after work

That black vest is a pain. I think if I hadn't bought a burger shot bag I'd be fine but it auto removes the vest everytime

Soran Is On

didn't realize the soda machine glitch was new gen only. my bad.

Edited by stonedpimpso

JoeBoneless

Nothing is working, vest still gets removed everytime. In new session I spawn wearin the helmet and mask but no vest

Soran Is On

Nothing is working, vest still gets removed everytime. In new session I spawn wearin the helmet and mask but no vest

old gen or new gen?

old gen I can't help but new gen just save the outfit and if it ever goes wonky just go to the outfit selection and reapply it.