2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Cars are way too clean and shiny

NumaYay

Am I the only one who doesn't like the fact that basically every car you'll find in Los Santos - on streets or on parking lots - is so clean and shiny you think it just came out of the factory?

R* should reduce the reflection, shininess and clean look of the cars, I think that could easily be done with a patch. Not every car through, some luxury cars on Vinewood Hills can look shiny and clean, but not every goddamn car you'll find in Los Santos.

Why is this guy still here?

He makes the most pointless threads, and never responds to them. Just how obvious does a troll need to be?

SMFH

bash the fash m8s 

The Dedito Gae

your threads are a f*cking disgrace.

you are always creating topics for the sole purpose of whining about the most meaningless sh*t (salt level in Alamo Sea anyone?)

not even Official General can get behind this sh*t.

Edited by Midnight Hitman

happygrowls

Cars are too Shiny

The Alamo Sea doesn't have enough Salt

What's Next?

Jimmy doesn't have enough rolls?

Amanda doesn't have enough eyelashes?

Thing is, as trivial as it is, he actually has somewhat of a point in this one. But after all the other trollish-type threads he's posted then never responded to any of them when a "discussion" gets going leads me to believe this is an open and shut case.

bash the fash m8s 

I never thought it would come to that, but I have to admit that Greenrocks quality threads about DLCs aren´t the worst on this forums...

• Like 1

Lol this guy is funny, first the salty sea then the sun now this?

whats next? why isn't Liberty City floating in the sky?

2773737-8174038008-ricky.gif

Edited by Rard-Life
  • Like 3

Am I the only one who doesn't like the fact that basically every car you'll find in Los Santos - on streets or on parking lots - is so clean and shiny you think it just came out of the factory?

R* should reduce the reflection, shininess and clean look of the cars, I think that could easily be done with a patch. Not every car through, some luxury cars on Vinewood Hills can look shiny and clean, but not every goddamn car you'll find in Los Santos.

Probably, i hate the fact that i clean it and it's dirty before i reach Franklin's house.

Maybe Rockstar can add a new sh*t texture to the game, why don't cars have bird sh*t on them? we need more bird sh*t. Why doesn't the wild life sh*t everywhere? why does Chops second sh*t always disappear? Chop should be able to fill the backyard up with sh*t, Franklin should have to pick it up as a mini game, why can't we fart and sh*t in the game? it's not realistic without sh*ts everywhere.

• Like 3

Payne Killer

super-troll.jpg

• Like 1

CarlitoDorito

On the upside, you can make cars really dirty in the countryside, or get them covered in sand. Marvellous detail.

Edited by CarlitoDorito

The Dedito Gae

Moar like Official Butthurt. Amirite? Amirite?

EPIC WIN!!!

375856.jpg

Am I the only one who doesn't like the fact that you don't have anything else to do with your time?

Son of Zeus

Chop should be able to fill the backyard up with sh*t, Franklin should have to pick it up as a mini game, why can't we fart and sh*t in the game? it's not realistic without sh*ts everywhere.

Someone should start a petition for Scoopsh*t and Ironing minigames.

PoeticWhisper

Drive around in the desert for a little bit. It'll wear off.

Also, they look more realistic this way IMO.

Fuzzknuckles

You mean apart from all the beaters that are driving around?

Why not take your cars out to the desert and dirty them up?

Please, stop trolling with these mindless threads. It's embarrassing.

Signatures are dumb anyway.

Spaghetti Cat

Chop should be able to fill the backyard up with sh*t, Franklin should have to pick it up as a mini game, why can't we fart and sh*t in the game? it's not realistic without sh*ts everywhere.

Someone should start a petition for Scoopsh*t and Ironing minigames.

Actually that's a minigame in the iOS version.

No Image Available

NumaYay has a point, you all shouldn't judge him by his reputation with previous threads. When someone posts something you look at what he is currently saying, not what he said in a different thread.

GTA: IV had a better variety of beater cars and old cars in general. It's not fun seeing pigfat crossovers and sedans everywhere. What happened to the Willard or the Hakumai? All Rockstar cares about is 12-year olds and their supercars. GTA V has the worst car selection by far in the 3D/HD games. You'd think there'd be more beater cars because LA is a sh*thole anyway.

Look at all these potential cars that V got rid of (All would be prime contenders for beaters):

That's not even counting newer cars like the Feroci, Chavos, Sentinel XS, Pinnacle, Admiral, and the Merit which would be a refreshing sight when the only sedans you see usually is that dumb Camry-looking car.

Edited by SpaceJunk
  • Like 2

I am having a hard time to describe what I mean because I am not native English, my English was f*cking bad in school altough I tried so hard to increase my skills.

I did NOT want to talk about the "salt level" in the Alamo Sea.. Jesus f*cking christ. I wanted to say that it should be DIFFERENT than any other lake and "feel more salty" in terms of having dead fish, kinda different look, different water behavior, floating on surface in certain areas, being more polluted and so on. Its the Salton Sea and not a lake full of life that should go into a river where deer drinks from. THAT's what i meant and you KNOW that, you just tried to make fun of me.

Same as this topic. I don't call this nitpicking or pointless. Basically every car roaming around in Los Santos is shiny, new, clean, etc.. Even in the ghettos. But yeah, call me a troll because wannabe-internet-rage-hero Fuzzknuckles started with it. Whatever turns you on.

Edited by NumaYay

Spaghetti Cat

OP it's GTAF and the V section. Don't worry about it, it's the nature of the beast.

• Like 1

No Image Available

NumaYay has a point, you all shouldn't judge him by his reputation with previous threads. When someone posts something you look at what he is currently saying, not what he said in a different thread.

GTA: IV had a better variety of beater cars and old cars in general. It's not fun seeing pigfat crossovers and sedans everywhere. What happened to the Willard or the Hakumai? All Rockstar cares about is 12-year olds and their supercars. GTA V has the worst car selection by far in the 3D/HD games. You'd think there'd be more beater cars because LA is a sh*thole anyway.

Look at all these potential cars that V got rid of (All would be prime contenders for beaters):

That's not even counting newer cars like the Feroci, Chavos, Sentinel XS, Pinnacle, Admiral, and the Merit which would be a refreshing sight when the only sedans you see usually is that dumb Camry-looking car.

Some of does cars are in V's files tho, suggesting that they where in the Beta, i hate how R* forgot lots of cool ones from IV.

OP it's GTAF and the V section. Don't worry about it, it's the nature of the beast.

Actually no, this thread does deserve to get locked. It is nitpicky. Have you seen this guys last thread? Why the sun was too sun kissed or some stupid sh*t? I am what the hell who even talks about that stuff. It is beyond nitpicky.

Hell if you think this is ok, why not make a thread covering why the game doesn't have enough pixels to make it look nicer, and why it doesn't look like real life. YEAAAAHHH

Actually no, this thread does deserve to get locked. It is nitpicky. Have you seen this guys last thread? Why the sun was too sun kissed or some stupid sh*t? I am what the hell who even talks about that stuff. It is beyond nitpicky.

Hell if you think this is ok, why not make a thread covering why the game doesn't have enough pixels to make it look nicer, and why it doesn't look like real life. YEAAAAHHH

No it doesn't deserve to get locked, his thread on the Salton Sea and this were genuine complaints. Just because your threads don't get attention doesn't mean you should request a lock on his.

• Like 2