2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Does anyone else get self conscious when..

Unpopular Opinions

Unpopular Opinions

You're playing as a female character and you just bought a nice outfit with some good makeup. You feel great.. You look great... You are great.

Until, you walk past much better looking female NPC. Suddenly you look like a 7ft tall Amazonian with wide ass shoulders and saggy baggy titties who escaped from the f*cking zoo.

:(

This is when you take a game a little bit too far.

Its just a NPC, backhand her.

• Like 2

juantrapriguez

Ask yourself this, who makes more money?

Money is everything. C.R.E.A.M.

• Like 2

Then the NPCs add insult to injury by yelling "you look like a tranny!" :p

Can't say that I mind.

OT: Not at all. Why the hell would I be self-conscious about being taller? Can these rich little poodles walking down the sidewalk clear out a gang attack by themselves? Can they jump on a moving train while wearing high heels? Can they refrain themselves of suing Simeon by telling me I have boundless fertility? Hell no they can't. I'm more than a woman. I'm a goddamn hero and it don't matter if I'm wearing boxers or a thong - I'll do the job no matter what I look like.

There's no zoo in GTAO, let alone a f*cking zoo.

0_0.jpg

Nope 'cause I'm male.

If I had a female character and was 12 years old:-

1. Buy tight pants

2. Point camera up

3. Profit

• Like 2

Actually my female character looks good.

As far as the height goes it comes in handy if you like pumping your (real) girl from behind standing up.

Edited by hsthompson
  • Like 2

KornbreadMaf1a

No. I'm a heterosexual male who doesn't feel the need or even understand why a man would pretend to be a woman in a video game.

• Like 2

CarimboHanky

0_0.jpg

never had that problem.

No. I'm a heterosexual male who doesn't feel the need or even understand why a man would pretend to be a woman in a video game.

playing with a female character doesnt mean we are pretending to be a woman.

if you already have a male character you know what he got. you can create a female and explore the world of the female.

female character have better clothes and stuff.

you wont go full fruitcake for playin as female.

Turkish Turketarian

I knew this thread wouldn't last long before all the "lolgayop" people showed up. Playing a game a certain way doesn't make you gay. Being born gay makes you gay. Enough with these crap posts already.

monkb4skunk

Nope 'cause I'm male.

If I had a female character and was 12 years old:-

1. Buy tight pants

2. Point camera up

3. Profit

I think you're mistaking profit for something much more nasty there pal
  • Like 2

CarimboHanky I agree, I have both genders my first is a Man. My second was a Female, I wanted to see how different things were and my only other game I've played as a Female was Tomb Raider. As about taking games seriously, I don't but there's a lot of real info and comedy about the Real World we live in all over Los Santos if you look around. You're Not Born Homosexual, You Choose to be.

Edited by phattoni

monkb4skunk

I knew this thread wouldn't last long before all the "lolgayop" people showed up. Playing a game a certain way doesn't make you gay. Being born gay makes you gay. Enough with these crap posts already.

haha I second this I have a male and female character ,if I switch to the female character I don't get an erdge to suck a willy (just saying) hahaha .

KornbreadMaf1a

0_0.jpg

never had that problem.

playing with a female character doesnt mean we are pretending to be a woman.

if you already have a male character you know what he got. you can create a female and explore the world of the female.

female character have better clothes and stuff.

you wont go full fruitcake for playin as female.

I've played on my fiancés account to level her up and unlock certain things so I've seen the clothes options the females have. Nothing against men who play as females I just don't get it. Plus they seem to get extremely defensive if anybody questions why they do it and that's the funniest part to me. Edited by KornbreadMaf1a

Lol, I've read a lot of ignorant posts on this forum and this takes the cake for the most ignorant post I've ever read. Sexuality has nothing to do with playing genders in a game.

Edited by ZeusMowat_278

I like the way my chick looks. She's hot and heavily-armed. No NPC can compete with that.

• Like 3

LBCWorldWide

To be honest, the "hotness" of my female char is not a concern compared to the NPCs. Do the common street peds look they could bust into a warehouse, murder 30+ mercs, hack a keypad to gain entrance to a room with a vault in need of a good crackin? Then hop in a car and wheel that beast back to the employer, all while dodging terrified traffic and psychotic mercs in humma's? No? Didn't think so...

As for being a male with a female char. I don't see her as a counterpart or somehow making it seem like I'm trying to be female. I treat her like she is a badass in her world, and it's my job to keep up "appearances", so to speak. Make sure she got deep pockets, a sweet ride and enough ammo and reconnaissance to take out a middle eastern army. 😌

LBC 😎

• Like 2

Said: every heterosexual male questioning his sexuality

• Like 10

KornbreadMaf1a

Lol, I've read a lot of ignorant posts on this forum and this takes the cake for the most ignorant post I've ever read. Sexuality has nothing to do with playing genders in a game.Only reason I brought up being a heterosexual male was because the OP asked if people got self conscious about dolling up their female only to see an NPC that looked better.

Plus it's entertaining to see all the response I get whenever I say I don't understand why guys play as chicks. Guys who play as guys aren't sensitive about people asking why they play as a guy but if a guy plays as a female they get extremely defensive if anybody questions it.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

The npcs in general look better then the players....of both sexes

Sad but true

• Like 6

JustSomeBunny

CarimboHanky I agree, I have both genders my first is a Man. My second was a Female, I wanted to see how different things were and my only other game I've played as a Female was Tomb Raider. As about taking games seriously, I don't but there's a lot of real info and comedy about the Real World we live in all over Los Santos if you look around.

Your Not Born Homosexual, You Choose to be.

Dummy

• Like 9

TheGoodSgtScooter

As a guy, watching a guys ass gets boring.*

*a joke**

**for the humor impaired***

***this text also for the humor impaired

Also the female characters have better hats, and if I'm making a new character, why would I want another dude character? I've already played as that.

• Like 8