2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

I am level 16 on GTA 5 Online, can I have some advise.

the45guy

So I am quite new to GTA 5 Online and I am on PS3. I have just bought a high-end apartment for $223,000. Now I am not really sure what to aim for... What cars should I get? With some cars like the Enus Super Diamond, can you just put them strait in your garage like some cars or do you have to buy them from the Car Website? Are there any ways to get money quickly at level 16?

Thanks for your help.

The45Guy

PSN- sweatygamerpro

Enus Super Diamond is not really a good car, and yes you have to purchase it through the website, but its not worth it, you should do lots and lots of missions it will help you rank up really fast, save your money and buy a car called Armored Kuruma, its probably the best car yet. its 525k though. dont waste your money on lots of cars as you will most likely end up using just 1 most of the time.

best of luck

• Like 2

Thanks for your help. Whats the Armored Kuruma like? And btw are you on PS3? I need some people to play with cause all my friends are on Xbox. :panic:

Armored Kuruma is a bullet proof car, well about 95% bulletproof, so the only way they can kill you is by blowing you up which will cost them money and risk going into a bad sport lobby, so you're almost safe in that car. dont forget you need to complete the first heist called fleeca bank or something, and then you'll be able to unlock that car

sorry but i'm on Xbox One.

i wish i had a PS4 though lol, will get one soon

Edited by shambora

You should be ranking up. Money will come.

Join heists, do missions, races, misc jobs etc.

Kuruma unlocks with the second fleeca job.

Edited by StangOne50

fullxthrottle94

Just do as much as you can, hell I tthink you get 400 rp for just playing golf. Do races missions survival and heists whenever the opportunity comes up

The best way to enjoy GTA:O is not to ask this forum on what you should do. Explore the game yourself. Yes, we can give you pointers such as...

-Do missions to get fast money and RP.
-Test vehicles in single player or Content Creator before buying.
-Make some friends on the forum so you can test out vehicles that are done up.

Enjoy being low-level and learning about the game now as once you level up and know more about GTA:O you realize that the magic of GTA:O isn't as strong as it was when you start out. The game is either stupidly easily or frustratingly hard at times. I get surprised way less now when cops jump over me when chasing me down Mount Chiliad or when players show up in a big truck and kill me. Now I just get pissed or indifferent. So enjoy the game. Enjoy the missions. Don't take this too seriously. Don't worry about money or getting the top or new cars. Just play and it'll figure itself out. ;)

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 2

Armored Kuruma is a bullet proof car, well about 95% bulletproof, so the only way they can kill you is by blowing you up which will cost them money and risk going into a bad sport lobby, so you're almost safe in that car. dont forget you need to complete the first heist called fleeca bank or something, and then you'll be able to unlock that car

sorry but i'm on Xbox One.

i wish i had a PS4 though lol, will get one soon

You can also take the doors off the armored kuruma simply by hitting the window with a baseball bat. They can also kill you through the slits in the armor, and you can only shoot out from certain angles

Keepings ur head on a sweivel...& have fun! Rank up for off radar & mugger abilities. Rank 50 was gold.

:) i Chang

Sky_Light12

oh and once you reach lv 25 , there's a bike race called " quick getaway " , solo-race this and it'll be your Rp farming

i might recommend you :

~ a silenced sniper ( there is one without level requirement , but it's expensive )

~ assault rifle at least 1200 round

~ few thrown explosives

~ heavy utility vest , reduce damage ( during heist , you can't sprint as double-edged effect )

~ golf for strength ( best play hole 9 over and over ) , strength reduces damage

~ bulletproof helmet , resistant to headshots

~ fast 4 door like sultan , felon , etc . sultan is good choice since it's fast , durable , cheap ( including the insurance ) and good choice for not buying a car

Edited by Sky_Light12

Dragon_Of_Tragedy

sell convertible gang cars for easy money. check the forum about how to get them. if some random is following you chances are he's going to kill you and if you see someone from a distance looking in your direction he's going to snipe you.

I guys if u wanna start like an important person in GTA online, i make some cheap lobbys in private games without any account informations contact me if u wanna know more

steveiniraq66

hmm fast way. well most of these guys are right. grind missions solo hard. the ones I recommend as I'm presuming you don't have a buzzard yet are

Titan of a job

deal breaker

satellite communication (best paying, $23k+)

Pier pressure

pot shot

these are just a few you can do solo. there are a lot of others but I think these are easiest.

weapons.

I'd say a carbine, stickies, sniper are all very good choices. the heavy armor suit is good idea but not necessary till you do prison break heist.

vehicles. hmm me personally I love cars so I have 3 Garages full ranging from bikes to insurgents. best one? have to agree with the majority and say karuma. th e others I do use to just drive around and do daily stuff in.

I would strongly recommend you buy insurance that way if it does blow up by someone else you won't be out of a car. they not worried about paying they just wanna be a dick.

as soon as you can BANK money never carry cash in pocket if you wanna keep it. trust me.

on ps3 I'm a 403 rank ps4 a 183. steveiniraq1966 is my Psn is you wanna add.

joining randoms for missions is a gr8 idea meeting new buddies and also build up trust to find the perfect heist crew too.

be wary of anyone who runs up to you. and just remember it's just a game too many folk take it way too serious. lol.

Shoot first and ask questions later..... Don't become this.

Although there's nothing like a great freeroam battle though.

For cars I dont recommend the Super Diamond. Its pretty slow and theres no point having it, its not even that fast for a 4 door. I'd recommend the Sultan (Its my current FR car) and purchasing the Armored Kuruma. Also, try and make friends on GTAO. Don't go around in FR lobbies making friends, but you know, if your in a heist with some people, friend the heist leader and hope he accepts and stuff like that. As much as GTA is about making enemies, its also partially about making allies.