4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

delete account

goerge12

Go to solution Solved by Girish,

• Solution

We do not delete accounts. If you do not wish to use your account anymore, simply log off.

• Like 1

Lethal Vaccine

How about someone banned? Is there a way I can get together a bunch of people to unban someone?

He was banned for stating his opinion in a topic and all of a sudden got banned.

Then he did stupid things like make new accounts to come back, thus got him PERM Banned. But regardless, it was a load of sh*t why he got banned in the first place.

You ban scum. You don't ban loyal forum members who help the community extensively...

How about someone banned? Is there a way I can get together a bunch of people to unban someone?

He was banned for stating his opinion in a topic and all of a sudden got banned.

Then he did stupid things like make new accounts to come back, thus got him PERM Banned. But regardless, it was a load of sh*t why he got banned in the first place.

You ban scum. You don't ban loyal forum members who help the community extensively...

There is always a reason to get banned, and stating an opinion isn't one of them. It must have involved breaking the forum rules or he had a long history of warnings. Continuing to make accounts after the fact wouldn't help his case.

Saying that though, context is everything, so who is it so we can have a look?

fib_ufo_small.png

Lethal Vaccine

Well, I got a PM from Ottae, he saw what I wrote, but never replied.

Might as well copy/paste what I wrote:

HeroBrineR007

I used to talk to this guy every day for months about Special Vehicles in the 3D Era GTA Titles. He also was a massive help on the forum for various reasons, but most noted for his help with Android and iOS Devices for San Andreas and Vice City.

He's a young kid, 14 years old I believe, so he is bound to do something stupid, get a temp ban, and re-join on a new account to get banned and PERM. banned on HeroBrineR007. Which happened a few months back.

There is many people who are greatly disappointed and miss having him around and would also agree that is was quite unusual to see him banned and just for stating his opinion in another topic that, as it would appear, some MOD just didn't like it and banned him and nobody understands why to this day.

What good is a forum, when a GREAT member is banned, who kept a section alive? Now I am basically talking to myself in various HOT topics that were once hot when a collaborative group of members were discussing in them. It's much more quiet around those parts now...

HeroBrineR007 being called a great member.

Chicken little was right, the sky is falling.

Edited by ¥en
  • Like 2

Lethal Vaccine

Being a "great" member is subjective and only referring to people who actually talked to him and found him helpful. If you just read a random comment on the spur of the moment from him, without actually knowing him, you'd see he is a bit immature. But honestly, what 14 year old is a Saint? Get real...

I still to this day don't know why he was banned. I am still waiting, like some others, for an explanation. If he indeed was warned over and over and did something massively against the forum rules, then so be it. He's banned. But nobody knows why or how it really happened, thus I don't think it was justified...

WHAT ABOUT THE BOSS 302 who was banned countless times and somehow got unbanned? Jokingly, but who did he have to blow to get back on here? I don't get it. You're either "in with the mods" or you're not apparently...

Edited by Militia

We enforce the forum rules and that's that, there is no "blowing" involved and there's no big conspiracy like you're suggesting. We don't owe you any explanation for doing our job, but I'll humour you.

His history was colourful with reminders, warnings and a temporary ban for homophobic language. He was warned his next infraction would be a permanent ban, so what did he do next? He registered a new account to evade the temporary ban, which is strictly against the rules.

You're making this about his age, but so what? This isn't a school, if he can post on the forum then he can read, but obviously he chose not to read his warnings.

There might be a window for him to return in the future, but right now it isn't open.

• Like 3

fib_ufo_small.png