2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Anyone else only play jet and hate bad sport?

sttc

My main acc is constantly in bs so now I just make new accounts and play with free trials, if anyone interested in teaming up with me just PM (PS4), I have a job that can teleport us straight next to jet in base. below is one of my accs which got banned after playing only two days for inappropriate ID

Rwbz1VR.jpg

OP troll probably, but more generally, I truly can't understand the primitive mindset of griefers who continually, compulsively make f*cking assholes of themselves in online games as their only mode of play. How can it not be mind numbingly boring, unless there is no mind to start with?

OP troll probably, but more generally, I truly can't understand the primitive mindset of griefers who continually, compulsively make f*cking assholes of themselves in online games as their only mode of play. How can it not be mind numbingly boring, unless there is no mind to start with?

I just remembered that Im absent minded ....Wait.... I mean Ive lost my mind i cant find it

That k/d tho. Something to be proud of, no doubt..

No, OP. You know why?

Because I don't f*cking jet grief.

You give us peaceful pilots a bad name.

not trolling, just nothing else is fun anymore, and don't call me an ahole I'm not cheating with godmode glitch you can always grab a jet and contest me

not trolling, just nothing else is fun anymore, and don't call me an ahole I'm not cheating with godmode glitch you can always grab a jet and contest me

We can blame Rockstar for the truly epic fail of GTA0 free-roam design, such that it not only enables but encourages griefing. I have to agree that there is nothing fun or deep in free-roam - the only possible interaction is to kill, and players are rewarded for it. I'll give you that, for sure.

But I would cheer mightily when a god modder pwns the griefers, and when the griefers get send to BS forever.

Misanthrope Z

I'll team up with you. Where do you live?

canada why?

merryweather will be knocking on your door any second now

He's the guy that can't get kills on the ground so he has to use the op jet that severely needs a Nerf just like the tank got....

I love spawn killing people after they crash their jet/forced into getting a new one.....

They go passive or leave post haste..

Smooth Longsack

I live in a jet. That being said, i give the land lubbers a chance when i crash. I get caught up in the street war but am always on a mission to fly sh*t. Hail hydra and long live valkyrie.

And f*ck bad sport... but you can save the dunce cap now So i got that going for me. ;/

Edited by Smooth Longsack

Shadowfennekin

No because I'm not a pussy. I fight a fair fight.

He's the guy that can't get kills on the ground so he has to use the op jet that severely needs a Nerf just like the tank got....

I love spawn killing people after they crash their jet/forced into getting a new one.....

I can beat most players on foot, so far I have only lost to 1 guy in a on foot battle, but it was my first time in bs

SaltyGTAFMember

I can beat most players on foot, so far I have only lost to 1 guy in a on foot battle, but it was my first time in bs

Proof, show stats like you did here.

Proof, show stats like you did here.

main acc kdr is 6.6, is boosted by jet kills, but if you ever play against me you will know

customkingpimp

Tough guy... its funny how you white out your GT.. what is your SC name?

Edited by customkingpimp

MorbidPharaoh

I enjoy the lazer alot but im also pretty good at ground combat

Edited by CobrasCurse

No need to give me a line of bullsh*t we all know you never leave yer jet....and if you do you exploit a broken game mechanic to teleport yer way right back to the airbase....

Buzzardslaughter

Why does everyone think that fighting on the ground using auto aim and playing peekaboo takes any skill. The semi automatic sniper is a noob cannon, and shooting rockets at corners of buildings is getting old.

Here's what I love about this topic, is none of these ground wussies talk about the possibility of getting into a jet or a helicopter and taking out the "griefer"

(God forbid)

Just that pilots have no skills, yet the score board reads 10vs1 . If someone shoots me down, I'm off the radar and into a new aircraft In a minute.

I usually get my way and put the griefer down and pound until I see passive mode .

So pilots have no skills , yet you complainers can't get up in the air and take anyone out . You can't kill in the jet , and u can't kill in the heli, but your loaded with auto aimed kill skills and peekaboo .

Here's the bottom line, if you could do it , you would do it . But you can't, so you bich.

I can go on 30-40 kill streaks with a helicopter, if

Any of you have a problem with that, it's because you can't do it , not because pilots don't have skills. Plain and simple you can't do it , so you moan.

Helicopters And jets are easy for me to take down. It's no mystery why it's easy , it's because I know how to fly and I know what I wouldn't want done to me if I was up in the air . But since y'all noobs think the homing launcher is the answer your gunna keep getting crushed by pilots . Learn to play baddies.

These are PUBLIC lobbies , not sims lobbies .

Flying helis is like having god mode with a tank that can fly. Course none of y'all would ever know that cus you can't fly . I seen god mode abused when it was out , I'm not saying everyone used it , but seeing how easily a glitch like that can be abused, I can just imagine if flying was as easy as y'all think there'd be hydras and savages loaded in lobbies . But there's not, because only few can actually utilize the air craft to their FULL potential. Not 2-5 kills a time, I'm talken 30-50 kills at a time .

POINT IN CASE IF YOU COULD DO IT, you WOULD DO IT. I don't care what anyone says to the contrary , this is gta , u don't log on spend hours in FREEMODE in a public lobby to look at the graphics.

• Like 2

You're still a griefing asshole OP. You got in there so live with the boredom.

BTW you're still an asshole.

KornbreadMaf1a

not trolling, just nothing else is fun anymore, and don't call me an ahole I'm not cheating with godmode glitch you can always grab a jet and contest meYeah you are cheating. You created a job so you can teleport directly to the base when you get shot down because you are too big of a pussy to fight without a jet.

It's amazing to me the amount of people who proudly admit they are little pussy ass bitches.

• Like 1

I really had no idea the forum was so packed with anal retentive buttmunchers.

What happened to all the play the way you want I'll play the way I want attitudes?

Dudes in the sky. Easy to avoid. He will come down. And I won't give two craps either way.

He's not a griefer. Just another player. Let him play.

OP stop complaining and just suck it up. You can always use that jet in bs. And to the people who cry greifer, use a Hydra or go on passive. Simple

756 K/D

I will never understand people who need a ridiculous K/D to boost their ego.

• Like 1