2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

Nvidia driver released

x-ReGaL-x

I checked the website myself and it's not showing new drivers...

Why not just use the link? :S

LillyOfTheValley

Links are for noobs :beerhat:

• Like 2

Mr.Juventus

Just open Nvidia GF Experience, and open the driver tab, anc do press the search button. Drivers are there.

• Like 1

The Algerian

There is no single card performance improvement, only SLI improvements and geforce one click optimization for the noobs.

http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/83819/en-uk

"Best gaming experience for Grand Theft Auto V, including support for SLI Technology and GeForce Experience 1-click optimizations"

It's included, it doesn't mean it's only that.

Only display the driver if you choose "english".

Other language don't seem to be out yet, though not sure what the actual difference is, is this going to change my nvidia control pannel or geforce experience language too, or is this just the driver installer?

Edited by The Algerian
  • Like 2

There is no single card performance improvement, only SLI improvements and geforce one click optimization for the noobs.

That is actually a really good sign, because it means they had access to the game long time ago and the game itself is also in a good state.

There just isn't anything left to "panic optimize" in a special driver only for GTA.

Edited by utack

Can someone tell me what a "3D vision profile" is ?

Edit: I think I know what they are now. Found in the Control Panel for Nvidia if im not mistaken - to where u can change 3D settings for each game.

Edited by Karim-21K

"Best gaming experience for Grand Theft Auto V, including support for SLI Technology and GeForce Experience 1-click optimizations"

Other language don't seem to be out yet, though not sure what the actual difference is, is this going to change my nvidia control pannel or geforce experience language too, or is this just the driver installer?

maybe just the driver

uP5Ij4W.jpg

The Algerian

maybe just the driver

uP5Ij4W.jpg

It's out in french now anyway.

But thanks. :)

Bitch Ass Bullshit

That Awesome moment when the AMD Drivers are already optimized.

• Like 2

same here, got the drivers 1 hour ago or something and mine is in French ... Nothing to do with the languages

I remember a while ago when i had an ATI, before installing new drivers you had to completely uninstall and then clean after them...With Nvidia can you just install the new drivers or you also have to uninstall the old ones and then use a drivers sweeper app?

Am I the only one having troubles installing the driver (through the Geforce Experience program)? Whenever I choose to install them (they downloaded just fine), it says I haven't selected any of the components, so it doesn't install anything, but I'm sure I did (I tried both install options).

I wish I didn't update my Geforce Experience program a few days ago, it became slower and now I'm even having troubles with installing drivers...

Edited by Earleys

I remember a while ago when i had an ATI, before installing new drivers you had to completely uninstall and then clean after them...With Nvidia can you just install the new drivers or you also have to uninstall the old ones and then use a drivers sweeper app?

You can just install drivers without doing anything else, for both brands. It's been that way since Vista / 7 launched.

You can just install drivers without doing anything else, for both brands. It's been that way since Vista / 7 launched.

Ok so i was behind then with everything because i had my ATI(AMD) card even with Windows 8.1 and i remember that people were recommending to uninstall and sweep.

Cool! Thanks!

Hmm??

ccInmpK.jpg

translation:

Just in time for the highly anticipated title Battlefield Hardline (Grand Theft Auto V), this new GeForce Game Ready driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience. With support for GeForce SLI technology and one-click game setting optimizations within GeForce Experience, you'll have the best possible performance and image quality during gameplay. In addition, this driver is aligned with today's launch of the world's fastest gaming GPU; the GeForce GTX Titan X.

Game Ready

Best gaming experience for Battlefield Hardline (Grand Theft Auto V), including support for SLI Technology and GeForce Experience 1-click optimizations

Battlefield Hardline = Grand Theft Auto V ?

Edited by chsJO

The Algerian

Hmm??

ccInmpK.jpg

translation:

Just in time for the highly anticipated title Battlefield Hardline (Grand Theft Auto V), this new GeForce Game Ready driver ensures you'll have the best possible gaming experience. With support for GeForce SLI technology and one-click game setting optimizations within GeForce Experience, you'll have the best possible performance and image quality during gameplay. In addition, this driver is aligned with today's launch of the world's fastest gaming GPU; the GeForce GTX Titan X.

Game Ready

Best gaming experience for Battlefield Hardline (Grand Theft Auto V), including support for SLI Technology and GeForce Experience 1-click optimizations

Battlefield Hardline = Grand Theft Auto V ?

Man WTF hahaha.

What kind of translation is that? Isn't the CEO of Nvidia supposed to be Korean? Can't remember his name but it definetly sounds Korean.

In the comments below the Nvidia article on the driver release for V..

I cannot comment on performance at this time, but this is not a two-year old game. Everything is higher-res than in any previous release, and it has numerous new features and effects that weren't available on other platforms.

LankanComrade

Ok so i was behind then with everything because i had my ATI(AMD) card even with Windows 8.1 and i remember that people were recommending to uninstall and sweep.

Cool! Thanks!

I actually still do that just to make sure, driver sweeper still detects left overs from the previous driver. :)