2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

People who have done Criminal Mastermind PS4 - Attempting soon.

adit999

Congratulations if you have done this already.

I am free Today to get started, April 12th until Wednesday April 15th. I am free 24 hours so I would like to get this out of the way ASAP.

I am 22, have a mic and am perfectly capable to do this. I have done all the heists and have all the vehicles. I have done them 2 days after release but then have been preoccupied with work since.

Now here is the hard part, finding a team. I would really appreciate it if somebody who has done it already could tag along.

People that im looking for should be:

-15+

-MUST Have mics

-Prefer a K/D above 1.5

-Completed all Heists

-The ability to carry your own weight well

-Appreciate if you dont have any work/school engagements for the following few days

-Decent internet, please no people tethering form a mobile :facedesk:

PSN: adit999 on PS4 and if you fit the criteria, you can add me and we can pop into a party to have a chat and hopefully get this out of the way soon :)

Now here are my questions, if you have done them already.

1. Which escape did you use for the Pacific Standard, what was your strategy?

2. What strategy did you use for the Prison Break?

3. What should I look for when creating a team? (how can I spot a noob before we get too far into it)

4. BIG one: What can you do to restart? Do you just quit to online, or what, not to lose the progress? Where is it ok to fail withoug losing progress and do you restart missions or continue etc, some explanation here would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

1. Got to the first ramp, all got in the cop car and made it west to the highway. Then just go north to the dinghy. Pay no attention to the checkpoints.

2. Prisoner and guard tells pilot when to land at Sandy shores airfield.

3. Do some heists with peeps and start getting an idea who you'd like to attempt it with.

4. You can restart whenever you like, just do not die. You can check your Mastermind progress in the stats to make sure you're on the right path.

May not be able to do it, but I'll answer the questions just in case.

1) Take the Lectro's and head underground into the Subway tunnels where the cops can't get to.

2) Prisoner Guard stays in front of Rashkovsky and the Prisoner at all times. Take the Armoured truck underground to lose the cops before getting into the plane (the pilot loses the police at this time too), in order to make it easier for everyone

3) Chemistry is the most important thing. The team needs to be able to take and recieve orders, while also being compatible with the others playstiles. NO RAMBOS

4) Restart whenever is good for you or quit when a member needs to leave, just as long as you don't die.

Lvl 290, btw

Now here are my questions, if you have done them already.

1. Which escape did you use for the Pacific Standard, what was your strategy?

2. What strategy did you use for the Prison Break?

3. What should I look for when creating a team? (how can I spot a noob before we get too far into it)

4. BIG one: What can you do to restart? Do you just quit to online, or what, not to lose the progress? Where is it ok to fail withoug losing progress and do you restart missions or continue etc, some explanation here would be much appreciated.

Thanks for reading.

1. The normal escape: GPS route using the bikes. It got a bit hairy, but yea, that was our strategy. Make sure your team has the Heavy Utility vests and bullet proof helmet. You might not "need" it, but if you die, you'll wish you had it. No point in making it that far just to take unnecessary risks. Also, i think it's best to take the shortcut on your way to the bikes. I can show you a video I made if you don't know what the shortcut is. It's really simple. Basically when you get in the first alleyway, go to the right and jump the fence and then jump the brick wall.

2. The normal strategy...? The only thing that didn't go according to plan was Rashkovsky running into the plane for like 6 seconds before actually getting in.

3. This is not really a "one answer" question. I'll say this: look for people who are 1) cooperative, 2) respectful, 3) capable, 4) experienced, and 5) don't need a mic in order to get it done. #5 sort of ties in with #4. My motto is "chemistry over communication", but if you're playing with these people for the first time, obviously the chemistry isn't going to be there from the start. Chemistry is built over time.

4. You only have to restart the criminal mastermind progress if someone dies or you don't abide by the requirements (hard difficulty, same 4 players, etc.) Fail however you'd like, quit however you'd like, just do not die.

Good luck, there will be close calls, so be ready for them. I'm not "signing up" to play with you, just answering your questions

• Like 1

That Sly Bandit

If you or a party member dies during the heist run. Remember, The entire party must use the PS button to open the dashboard and close GTAs application before servers save that progress. Closing the app ensures you don't have to start over from the beginning.

You can check that the app closure was successful by checking in the awards section.

Edited by That Sly Bandit