2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Seriously, allow us to do any mission solo.

Jammsbro

I don't have much of a crew and we aren't always playing at the same time so I have to do things like docks to stocks with randoms and I am sick to death of players making an arse of everything. Just did DTS three times there and it got ruined all three times because of the incompetence of a terrible player.

And I have no choice because I need at least two to play it.

I and many of you can do these missions on our own when we need or want to. So Rockstar should allow a solo option for all missions. Sick of players that are terrible and don't listen to peoples advice.

• Like 6

KornbreadMaf1a

There are a lot more missions that are playable solo than require at least two people to start. If you insist on playing solo then do one of those missions.

• Like 3

Some missions are impossible to do solo anyway.

GTA Today for example, you can't just collect the 4 cars by yourself in the time you got. Unless that you maybe do it with the cargobob.

Judging the Jury might be tough by yourself, wouldn't it? Just because of the time limit.

__TheGovernor__

Judging the Jury might be tough by yourself, wouldn't it? Just because of the time limit.

Nope. Savage or Buzzard solves that problem.

Absolutely agree OP, I haven't finished Landing gear in 6 months, it almost always gets trolled at the start

I'd steal a car and drive back to the airport to get another plane if I could do it solo!

Don't know why R* puts minimums on missions

There are a lot more missions that are playable solo than require at least two people to start. If you insist on playing solo then do one of those missions.

Yeah, you can be quiet now. That's not what I was talking about.

__TheGovernor__

Some missions are impossible to do solo anyway.GTA Today for example, you can't just collect the 4 cars by yourself in the time you got. Unless that you maybe do it with the cargobob.

It's very possible with a planned route and a fast PV. I collected 3/4 cars once because all of the other people were too busy f*cking around in their Armoured Kuruma.

Story Mode.

Missions in Story mode now???

Is that a new DLC or something?

• Like 3

Legate Meridius

GTA Today for example, you can't just collect the 4 cars by yourself in the time you got. Unless that you maybe do it with the cargobob.

GTA Today requires at least 2 players to start it anyways.

GTA Today requires at least 2 players to start it anyways.

Thx, I think that's why OP made the thread :panic:

• Like 1

Metal Slime

Nope. Savage or Buzzard solves that problem.That was my next resort.

My first resort was assassinating the first few, such as quietly stabbing someone at the convenient store without alerting the nearby cop for example, and then assassinating others while cops are present whilst escaping from them. It was all good and fun, almost like a SP mission, except that I lost when the time was up.

So my next one was a Buzzard. Really killed the gaming mood for me.

Story Mode.

I can use my Online Character offline?! AWESOME! Edited by Zonnex

CrysisAverted

Its not solo if you got two hands

KornbreadMaf1a

Yeah, you can be quiet now. That's not what I was talking about.What are you talking about then? 3/4 of the missions can be played solo. You are basically asking to turn a online Multiplayer game into a single player game.
  • Like 3

What are you talking about then? 3/4 of the missions can be played solo. You are basically asking to turn a online Multiplayer game into a single player game.

I don't think OP wants you to have to play solo, that would be turning online into a single player game

We just want the option to play solo, that won't change the game at all

What are you talking about then? 3/4 of the missions can be played solo. You are basically asking to turn a online Multiplayer game into a single player game.

Where the fk did you read that? No where in his post did he ask for multiplayer to be made into a single player game.

Pull your head out of your ass.

Edited by *Lola
  • Like 3

Eggobites90

But why should we HAVE to?

KornbreadMaf1a

Where the fk did you read that? No where in his post did he ask for multiplayer to be made into a single player game.

Man people on here get their panties in a bunch easily.

It's a multiplayer game and some missions are meant to be played with multiple people. No need to cater to people who can't make friends.

• Like 8

__TheGovernor__

Man people on here get their panties in a bunch easily.

It's a multiplayer game and some missions are meant to be played with multiple people. No need to cater to people who can't make friends.

It's not about being able to make friends or not. For me at least, I prefer to work alone because I'm efficient and don't enjoy having to wait for others. And I don't give a f*ck if it's "meant to be played with others." There are plenty of other modes where people can play together.

Let me make this clear, I prefer playing in a crew or group, but I want the OPTION to play solo when I want to.

Yes, I've had great random teammates, yes, I've had a great time playing with people, but also, I've had a nightmare playing with totally useless players. I know we all have.

I don't mind if you are low level and trying to do the mission, but when you are so bad that the entire mission fails due to your stupidity or incompetence then I want the option to do it alone.

HirsuteDave

I'd like to have Effin Lazers doable solo - I've yet to finish that one thanks to incompetent wingmen.

All Rockstar need to do is put this "Players 1-4, recommend minimum 2"

It's that easy.

• Like 2

Wotanskrieger

I'd like to have Effin Lazers doable solo - I've yet to finish that one thanks to incompetent wingmen.

Really? That's like the easiest mission ever :lol::lol::lol:

With the addition of the flight school and its payouts i can't understand how incompetent people can be with a jet.

I'd add you but i've seen your character is on xbox...

Wotanskrieger

All Rockstar need to do is put this "Players 1-4, recommend minimum 2"

It's that easy.

I'd love that. Even for some heist missions.

• Like 2

You must have had some bad pilots, or a bunch of trolls. That mission is very easy even with a idiot random pilot. I can usually take out most of the planes/choppers myself, but that's me. The biggest danger in that mission is the other person trying to cannon your jet down.

EEDDDWWWAARRRD

I just want MORE contact missions. They promised us a flow of new missions via the social club back when we got that update that had Artificial Scarcity and such, yet we haven't seen sh*t.

• Like 3

There are only a handful of contact missions that require more than one person to start....the rest are purely PvP. I don't really undDerstand the problem here. So you can't do 8 missions out of 30 solo, big deal, you've got 22 other missions made with you in mind.

This thread is full of entitlement.

Edited by TreFacTor
  • Like 1

LordVukodlak

No you were just whining a multiplayer game didn't cater to single player whims.

• Like 1