2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

any gameplay videos of GTA V on PC are fake.

southparkmayor

southparkmayor

If you see a video claiming to be GTA V on PC then it's made by a faget piece of sh*t. The journalists who got to play GTA V had to sign a document to not show any video, cuz R* sux that way. Any other person will not be able to play GTA V on PC because the game needs to connect to their servers to activate by April 14.

• Like 1

RedIndianRobin

Well duh! ^^

Edited by RedIndianRobin

And if they're legit, it would get taken down.

But thanks Holmes I would never have known without this post

Edited by PatrickJr.

In all honesty, I could care less about leaks. A leaked video of the game will probably look like sh*t so it would practically look the same as the console versions. When it came to PS3 and Xbox 360, I liked to watch leaks of people just messing around. Not any story mission leaks though. Leaks here aren't a big deal as there is no new game play. Last gen was a big deal because the game was brand new, and current gen was sorta because first person added a new element of game play. I wouldn't necessarily count the Rockstar Editor or Director Mode as game play. Unless in Director Mode, you can control you're character and drive vehicles as if you were playing the game normally, I wouldn't count it as game play. If you think about it, we can practically picture what the game would look like in 60 FPS in our mind.

Anyways, the game is going to be out in less than 2 days. We are very very very very close! It will feel a bit more satisfying if you play without seeing any leaks. Just hang in there guys.

In all honesty, I could care less about leaks. A leaked video of the game will probably look like sh*t so it would practically look the same as the console versions. When it came to PS3 and Xbox 360, I liked to watch leaks of people just messing around. Not any story mission leaks though. Leaks here aren't a big deal as there is no new game play. Last gen was a big deal because the game was brand new, and current gen was sorta because first person added a new element of game play. I wouldn't necessarily count the Rockstar Editor or Director Mode as game play. Unless in Director Mode, you can control you're character and drive vehicles as if you were playing the game normally, I wouldn't count it as game play. If you think about it, we can practically picture what the game would look like in 60 FPS in our mind.

Anyways, the game is going to be out in less than 2 days. We are very very very very close! It will feel a bit more satisfying if you play without seeing any leaks. Just hang in there guys.

Why would leak look like sh*t? :die:

Why would leak look like sh*t? :die:

i think he's talking about the quality of video recording. even if its recorded at 1080p it still wouldn't reflect the true quality of the game. live game play is the best type of quality